THE 03's HANGOUT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
This thread is dedicated to and made for all those wonderful members that came aboard KMC back in the year of 2003. Now people that where not part of the 03's mad GET THE HELL OUT Naw im just playin stick out tongue feel free to visit our pad and hangout we know where awesome and everyone wants to talk to us so why not give them the chance roll eyes (sarcastic) But mostly I wanted to make this thread to see what old buddies of mine are stil here because i havent been to the site in a coons age so peace out

Sincerly DeNiro

§uffer§noopy
Coons age? @$@$#%

Vinny Valentine
Duplicate Thread.

§uffer§noopy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Duplicate Thread. Duplicate kid.

DarkC
Duplicate Thread.
Yeah, I think Syren might have made the other one.

§uffer§noopy

DeNiro
I hate those smart ass people that think they are all high in mighty when they are like ooo this threads already been made or oooo blha blha blha its a ****ing internet forum site. get the **** over it

§uffer§noopy
Originally posted by DeNiro
I hate those smart ass people that think they are all high in mighty when they are like ooo this threads already been made or oooo blha blha blha its a ****ing internet forum site. get the **** over it *shrug* Storm'll merge it eventually.

DeNiro
I made it since i havent been here in a while im not some lame that goes out trys and find the other one already made **** it i went on kmc today to ask backfire a question not get a smart comment from some person a million miles away peace

§uffer§noopy
I made it since i havent been here in a while im not some lame that goes out trys and find the other one already made **** it i went on kmc today to ask backfire not get a smart comment from some person a million miles away peace cya What were you asking Backfire?

DeNiro
I didnt know that you were once dogbert big grin whats up man how have u been. o i asked him about a movie that i wanted to see that i didnt know the name of but being the great horror buff that backfire is i figured that he would be able to answer my question

§uffer§noopy
I didnt know that you were once dogbert big grin whats up man how have u been. o i asked him about a movie that i wanted to see that i didnt know the name of but being the great horror buff that backfire is i figured that he would be able to answer my question I'm LarryTheArch, Dogbert gave me the keys to this account 2 years ago. But, I've been pretty good.

Did he answer it?

DeNiro
No not yet. well larry the arch i do defintly remeber you and am happy that you are doing well. but im going to sighn off so have a good day

§uffer§noopy
No not yet. well larry the arch i do defintly remeber you and am happy that you are doing well. but im going to sighn off so have a good day Cya D.

Vinny Valentine
I hate those smart ass people that think they are all high in mighty when they are like ooo this threads already been made or oooo blha blha blha its a ****ing internet forum site. get the **** over it

Are you 4 What the f**k?

Strangelove
Originally posted by DarkC
Yeah, I think Syren might have made the other one. I made one too srug

Strangelove
Are you 4 What the f**k? laughing It's DeNiro, man, give him a break

Mr. Bacon
i barely made 03 but im glad i did big grin

Naz
2003 will dominate raver

Strangelove
Originally posted by Naz
2003 will dominate raver We already do dominate cool

Scythe
Push it to the limit.

DeNiro
Originally posted by Strangelove
laughing It's DeNiro, man, give him a break

Why thank you my friend. i forgot about how addicting this place gets i havent been on in whatever but today i go on again at like 12 am

Strangelove
Why thank you my friend. i forgot about how addicting this place gets i havent been on in whatever but today i go on again at like 12 am I've left a couple times before, I just keep coming back stick out tongue

§uffer§noopy
Me too.

Mišt
Originally posted by Strangelove
laughing It's DeNiro, man, give him a break

He's only been here a year and a half, he doesnt know any better nahuh

Mr. Bacon
heh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.