FOR BACKFIRE MOSTLY but tcm the begginning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
What were your guys views on the Texas chainsaw massacre the begginning. I liked it thought it was very distrubing of course really nothing new for the TMC movies but i did like how they told the story of how they people got the way they got and etc. death scenes where cool and etc i enjoyed it not really the best idea to make a sequal to a masterpieace like the original TCM let alone a preqeual but still very entertaining

deathbycorn
Thought it was pretty crap, really no need for it.

DeNiro
tell me how you really feel :wink:

BackFire
About as good as the remake. A fun generic horror film, but certainly nothing special. R. Lee Ermy was great as usual, and there were some rather cool moments.

Don_of_the_Dead
I liked it, nice and brutal. Just how I like em'!

steverules
They never explained how they got that little boy

S-Ranger
I think it would of been a waste of time explaining that it sort of explains it in the updated TCM anyway over the years they started to add people to the group i.e. kids and that crazy lady from the people they kidnapped. At first i thought the girl that gets kidnapped at first with the two guys was going to end up being that crazy chick in the updated version cause she had seemed to lose it which i'm not surprised with the situation she was in before she died.

NormaBates
I prefered the remake, to be honest. Okay this one is gorier but the acting wasn't as good as in the previous one. The remake had a lot more tension too. I was dissapointed in the 'Leatherface stalks a screaming beauty with a chainsaw' department!!

steverules
I liked the remake too

Wolfie
I liked the remake but I thought this was pretty stupid. They were mostly explaining about characters that I really don't care about, and they had to explain every damn thing.

pumas79
i thought it was ok, nothing special although to be honest im getting annoyed with people in films who insist on doing the wrong thing, i mean come on, your in a house and the mad occupants dont know your there? do you

a: run like hell
b: go around the house and quietly kill all of the ocuppants one by one
c: try to untie your friends while the people who live there are stil up and about and could walk in on you any minute!!

now i know people wanna look after their freinds etc but THE number one human instinct is self preservation before anything else!

p.s i know the characters only do as the script dictates but still! come up with something more plausable!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.