Your J/E lines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pirate_1987
What Jack and Elizabeth lines would you like in AWE?

Hambah
I'm not sure the exact lines, but I'd love for Jack and Elizabeth to talk about their last parting... =]

Captain's Wench
Haha

Liz "I think I love you..."

Jack "Wait what?"

Something about Jack having a commitment phobia. haha.

willofthewisp
Lol! That would be a great double take, Captain's Wench.

This is a tough one. We all know what scenes we want them to do, but actual dialogue is a little rough. I just really want to hear Jack beg her to sail away with him.

Hambah
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Lol! That would be a great double take, Captain's Wench.

This is a tough one. We all know what scenes we want them to do, but actual dialogue is a little rough. I just really want to hear Jack beg her to sail away with him.

Not exactly beg. I personally wouldn't want to see Jack beg. More like..persuade.

willofthewisp
I see your point. I would love the tables to be turned and he seduce her because you know he could easily, but there would be something very intimate and loving for him to just pull her close to him and look into her eyes and simply ask, "Please come away with me." It would be a very intense, very passionate scene.

lovethemtigers
Yes, actual dialogue is very hard to come up with....I have gone over this a million times in my head...but to write them down on a peice of paper..or internet..if you will...is very hard....

You are right Willo...to come up with scenes is very easy....

Yes, I would like to see Jack really come on to Elizabeth...like make her squirm....entice her into an intimate moment...and then just at the moment we think he will kiss her...
and you can tell she is dying to be kissed...he pulls away and says "just playing with ya, luv."
and then he turns and walks away with that little Jack smile on his face...
and we see a frustrated Liz pick up something and throw it at his back
..and he ducks to miss it....she stomps her feet and yells.."you are the most dispicable man I've ever met!"...
and Jack turns around and says "oh really, keep telling yourself that, luv, and maybe one day we'll believe it."...
she is so angry and he walks off whistling.....

lovethemtigers
Or...how about a scene where its dark..its' nightime on the Pearl and Will and Liz are standing and they are discussing their relationship and Jack...and let's say Liz is still trying to get Will to seduce her before her marriage, but Will being the honorable man that he is, still refuses...(kind of like the fanfiction story..but this takes place in AWE, not right after COTBP)......

"Goodnight Elizabeth"
"Goodnight Will."...a very frustrated Liz responds. What is wrong with Will, why won't he take from me what I am willing to give, Elizabeth thinks to herself. She pulls out Jack's compass and looks at it, and it doesn't point in the way Will just walked...it seems to point toward Jack's cabin..and she starts to haul it overboard but then a hand grabs her arm to stop her....she starts to scream, but a hand clasps over her mouth...Jack is right up behind her...holding one of her arms and and a hand over her mouth..

"ah-ah-ah, luv, that is not your's to throw away." he removes his hand from her mouth. LIz is breathing hard.
"Captain Sparrow, what are you doing out here...and it's not nice to scare someone like that."
"That's just it, Luv, i'm not a nice guy, remember?"
"You are too, and stop calling me that, I told you that once before, Captain."
"oh, yes, pardon me, I forgot.MISS SWANN. And oh by the way, that was an interesting little scene between you and Will. WHen are you going to accept that Will is never going to compromise you, Miss Swann."
Liz is fuming.."HOw dare you listen to mine and Will's private conversation."
"Miss Swann, you would be sursprised at what I would dare." Once again Jack has moved close enough that when he speaks she can feel his breath on her neck and it sends shivers down her. Nervous at her body's reaction, liz moves away and gets a disgusted little laugh.
"Well, it wouldn't surprise me...because I know who you are and what you are...I even know what you are thinking at time."
"Really, then if you know me so well, what am i thinking right now."
"I...I..." (Liz can't speak Jack's closeness has her squirming)
"I'm thinking how lovely you look out here in the moonlight. I'm thinking what it would be like to move in closer....softly touch my lips to yours...kiss you, touch you....to feel yours hands....I would love to feel yours hands touch me, Lizzie"...Jack is moving in..their mouths only inches apart...so close their noses are touching...
Jack is speaking into her mouth..."If I were Will, I would never be able to resist you, Miss Swann....you're more temptation than a man can handle...so unless you want ME to compromise your honor, it will be in your best interest to vacate yourself from my presence before I have a mind to sweep you off your feet and take you to my cabin, savvy"...
Liz's eyes fly open..."What? Oh....oh...." She still can't seem to find her voice..."NOW!" Jack grinds through his teeth...And Elizabeth drops the compass and runs to Jack's cabin (which he has graciously given up for her comfort)....Jack makes that little noise again and bends down to retrieve the compass...we see a very serious Jack staring out to sea....back in the cabin...Elizabeth is leaning against the doors breathing hard, looking a mess and very distraught...she realizes she can no longer be around Jack and not give in to what she is feeling...what is she going to do about Will...how did she get into the mess...to be continued....

PirateDiva
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Yes, actual dialogue is very hard to come up with....I have gone over this a million times in my head...but to write them down on a peice of paper..or internet..if you will...is very hard....

Yes, I would like to see Jack really come on to Elizabeth...like make her squirm....entice her into an intimate moment...and then just at the moment we think he will kiss her...
and you can tell she is dying to be kissed...he pulls away and says "just playing with ya, luv."
..and he ducks to miss it....she stomps her feet and yells.."you are the most dispicable man I've ever met!"...
and Jack turns around and says "oh really, keep telling yourself that, luv, and maybe one day we'll believe it."...

OMG OMG OMG....I Love it....the funny thing is yesterday i was wirting those exact lines here....seriously those exact words but i couldnt find actions for the dialog so i erased it....and now here u are.....so i absolutely love it!!! Much better than what i had in mind! big grin

PirateDiva
Or...how about a scene where its dark..its' nightime on the Pearl and Will and Liz are standing and they are discussing their relationship and Jack...and let's say Liz is still trying to get Will to seduce her before her marriage, but Will being the honorable man that he is, still refuses...(kind of like the fanfiction story..but this takes place in AWE, not right after COTBP)......

"Goodnight Elizabeth"
"Goodnight Will."...a very frustrated Liz responds. What is wrong with Will, why won't he take from me what I am willing to give, Elizabeth thinks to herself. She pulls out Jack's compass and looks at it, and it doesn't point in the way Will just walked...it seems to point toward Jack's cabin..and she starts to haul it overboard but then a hand grabs her arm to stop her....she starts to scream, but a hand clasps over her mouth...Jack is right up behind her...holding one of her arms and and a hand over her mouth..

"ah-ah-ah, luv, that is not your's to throw away." he removes his hand from her mouth. LIz is breathing hard.
"Captain Sparrow, what are you doing out here...and it's not nice to scare someone like that."
"That's just it, Luv, i'm not a nice guy, remember?"
"You are too, and stop calling me that, I told you that once before, Captain."
"oh, yes, pardon me, I forgot.MISS SWANN. And oh by the way, that was an interesting little scene between you and Will. WHen are you going to accept that Will is never going to compromise you, Miss Swann."
Liz is fuming.."HOw dare you listen to mine and Will's private conversation."
"Miss Swann, you would be sursprised at what I would dare." Once again Jack has moved close enough that when he speaks she can feel his breath on her neck and it sends shivers down her. Nervous at her body's reaction, liz moves away and gets a disgusted little laugh.
"Well, it wouldn't surprise me...because I know who you are and what you are...I even know what you are thinking at time."
"Really, then if you know me so well, what am i thinking right now."
"I...I..." (Liz can't speak Jack's closeness has her squirming)
"I'm thinking how lovely you look out here in the moonlight. I'm thinking what it would be like to move in closer....softly touch my lips to yours...kiss you, touch you....to feel yours hands....I would love to feel yours hands touch me, Lizzie"...Jack is moving in..their mouths only inches apart...so close their noses are touching...
Jack is speaking into her mouth..."If I were Will, I would never be able to resist you, Miss Swann....you're more temptation than a man can handle...so unless you want ME to compromise your honor, it will be in your best interest to vacate yourself from my presence before I have a mind to sweep you off your feet and take you to my cabin, savvy"...
Liz's eyes fly open..."What? Oh....oh...." She still can't seem to find her voice..."NOW!" Jack grinds through his teeth...And Elizabeth drops the compass and runs to Jack's cabin (which he has graciously given up for her comfort)....Jack makes that little noise again and bends down to retrieve the compass...we see a very serious Jack staring out to sea....back in the cabin...Elizabeth is leaning against the doors breathing hard, looking a mess and very distraught...she realizes she can no longer be around Jack and not give in to what she is feeling...what is she going to do about Will...how did she get into the mess...to be continued....

Oh MY LORD eek! I absolutely LOVE IT!!! U Have to continue it!! Please!! big grin

Djinn

lovethemtigers
Elizabeth awakes from another night of endless dreams. What will this day have in store. Here she is on this ship caught between two men and nowhere to escape. On one hand there is Will. Sweet, honorable, dependable Will. She has known Will since they came upon him at sea. Had that really been ten years ago? They were so young. They grew up together. Elizabeth remembered after they arrived in Port Royal, a local family took him in and raised him until he was 18. He went to work for the local blacksmith. Will had a talent for making the finest swords in all the Caribbean. Although the owner took all the credit, Will had done all the work. Most people knew that Will Turner was actually the master of the art. Elizabeth and Will would have chance meetings around town. Will was tutored at the local school for orphaned children, while Elizabeth was tutored at home in the Governor's Mansion. Will had grown into the most handsome boy she had ever known. As they grew older and had reached their later teenage years, she and Will would see each other at local gatherings. Once there was a big festival in Port Royal and she and Will had played some of the games together. Will even helped carry her prizes she had won. She couldn't remember how many times she had asked Will to call her Elizabeth, but he refused. Saying that it wasn't proper, and he insisted on calling her Miss Swann. Eizabeth had grown aware that Will cared for her more than just an acquaintance. She noticed the way Will would glance her way in the crowd. There were many times she would catch him staring at her, and he would catch her staring at him. Then there was that fateful day. The day Captain Jack Sparrow had sailed into their lives. The day James Norrington had proposed to her. The day Jack Sparrow rescued her from the bottom of the bay and saved her life for the first time. Elizabeth would never forget the moment she first saw Jack's face and looked into his eyes. She was mesmerized by him. He knew something about her no one else had known. He saw the medallion. He asked her where had she got it. He knew of it, she could tell. She saved his life that day, too. Norrington was bent on seeing Jack face the gallows, but she wouldn't allow it since jack had saved her life. Then Jack was captured just as she was taken by Barbossa's skeleton crew and taken to the Pearl. Elizabeth would never forget the first time she saw the Pearl. Little did she know at that time how much the Black Pearl and Jack Sparrow would become inbedded into her life. Will had gone to great lengths to find her. He was willing to use Jack, a pirate. Will had never trusted Pirates. It was ironic at the time, since Elizabeth knew that Will was wearing the Pirate medallion when they found him at sea.

lovethemtigers
After she and Will were reunited she could tell they shared a special bond. Will was finally calling her Elizabeth. He had risked everything to come and save her. At the time, she thought Jack was using them and was willing to trade Will's life for the Pearl. Now she knew how wrong she was. Elizabeth thought back to the Island. Barbossa had thrown her and Jack off the Pearl. She and Jack were marooned at that Island. It was there that she saw a side of Jack that very few people knew existed. Jack had shared some of his deepest, darkest secrets with her. He had showed her his scars. He basically had bared his soul to her.

lovethemtigers
She discovered that the great Jack Sparrow was vunerable, that he had weaknesses. She used that to her advantage. Jack wasn't going to do anything to get off that island, but she was. She had purposely got Jack drunk on his god-forsaken rum. He actually thought he was going to get lucky that night. The thought of it made her giggle and then turn sad. Ironic how the table can turn when you least expect it. After being rescued from the island and defeating Barbossa's crew, they finally returned to Port Royal safe and sound. It was the day of Jack's hanging when Will had finally professed his love to her and in front of Norrington and her father. At that point in time, she had never loved Will more than at that moment. And then there was Jack. She knew it wasn't right that he hang. He was a good man. She had heard so many stories and legends about Jack Sparrow. There he was facing his hanging. She and Will helped Jack escape that day. Just before Jack left to return to his precious Pearl he had some very discomforting words he said to her. "Elizabeth, it never would have worked between us, Darling, I'm sorry."....and then he was gone. Funny how those words kept coming into her mind over and over. She and Will grew closer and Will proposed to her only a month later. They had planned their wedding. Will had spent countless hours teaching her to sword fight. It had become a passion with her. That's how she and Will had spent their time together. Elizabeth wanted more, but Will insisted they wait until their wedding night. He said that that would make their wedding night all the more special. It would be the first time for both of them. Elizabeth remembered how hard it had been to wait. There was something that had bothered her more than that. It was a secret that only she knew about and no one could else could ever know. It disturbed her that she would awake at night full of sweat and realized she had just a very erotic dream. What scared her the most; her mystery lover's face was not Will's, it was Jack. She remembered how angry it make her that she would have these fantasies about Jack. It made her want to make Will claim her all the more. To erase these unwanted dreams about Jack. Why was she thinking about him. She loved Will, so why was she having these erotic dreams about Jack.

lovethemtigers
Then came her wedding day. The day had finally arrived. She was going to become Mrs. William Turner. But the day had not gone as planned. Her wedding was interrupted by the EITC and that dastardly Lord Cutler Beckett. She had been robbed of her wedding night. Beckett told them they were under arrest for aiding in the escape of a known criminal guilty of crimes agaisnt the Crown. That man was Captain Jack Sparrow. So, was it as Beckett had teased her about...was her wedding interrupted, or had fate, indeed, intervened. She was beginning to wonder. Was Will Turner the man for her? What worried her most was that she never had these erotic fantasies about Will. In fact, more and more lately she rarely thought of Will in a romantic fashion a'tall. All her thoughts were occupied by one man. Captain Jack Sparrow.

lovethemtigers
Elizabeth continued to go through the years past events in her head. Will had made a deal with Lord Beckett. He would go and find Jack and return him andhis compass to Lord BEckett.

lovethemtigers
Elizabeth had found her opportunity to escape. Her father insisted she leave for England. AS his back was turned, she had slipped out the carriage into the darkness. She paid a visit to Beckett and retrieved those letters of Marque for Jack. She stowed away on a trading ship and then disguised herself as a member of the crew. She had made her way to Tortuga where she had run into a down and out James Norrington. Then she found Jack and the Pearl, but no Will. Those days on the Pearl are like a blur in her mind now. Jack and she spent many hours together. The more time she had spent with Jack, the more she grew to understand him. The more her nights were filled with endless dreams. But who could blame a girl, right? Here she was out of sea...in the company of a very charming and handsome Pirate. This same Pirate was making outlandish passes at her. There was no doubt in her mind that Jack wanted her. He had made that very clear. But at the same time, there was Will. She had pledged to spend her life with Will. She and Will were planning to be married and have children. jack Sparrow was just a passing fancy. Jack was Jack. She could never settle down with jack and have children. There was no future with jack. She couldn't mess up her future with Will by acting on her impulse to taste what it would be like to be with Jack. Jack had been right. She and he were alike. They are both pirates at heart, but at the same time a good person.

lovethemtigers
Elizabeth now remembered that fateful day aboard the Pearl. They were being attacked by the Kracken. She saw him. There he was rowing away in a longboat headed toward land. Deserting the pearl, his crew her. She couldn't beleive. She had had such faith in Jack. Then suddenly when she needed him most his was there. He picked up the rifle and fired the shot that allowed them to escape. Why had he come back. He was free. he could have made it to land, but he came back. He had proved he was a good man. At that moment Jack was everything she had ever dreamed of. He had become a brave, courageous good hearted Pirate....a man she could love. but a man she shouldn't love. So she had made a choice. She decided to stay and convince Jack to stay behind and let them escape. The others were loading onto the longboat and it was just she and Jack left on board the Pearl. Jack was saying his silent goodbye to the Pearl. That was the moment that had shocked her the most. The moment when jack told Gibbs that the Pearl was only a ship. The Pearl no longer represented freedom for Jack. This was a very momentous moment for Jack. Her heart was breaking for Jack. She couldn't resist, she kissed him. She backed him up to the mast. The kiss had been amazing. It was a kiss for the ages. It was kiss that had been building since the day she had met jack. Then the idea popped into her head. She would chain Jack and leave him to face the Kracken and accept his fate. He would die a hero in everyone's eyes. She would be the only one to know the truth. She had done it. He smiled at her. What an infuriating man. He had actaully smiled and her and called her "pirate."

lovethemtigers
Elizabeth walked over to the oval window and looked out at the sea. What was she going to do? Last night under the moonlight and being so close to Jack had really got to her. She now knew that he wanted her and she wanted him. Was that why she tried so desperately to get Will to make love to her? How could she hurt Will? Elizabeth knew she could never bring herself to hurt Will. Will loved her. Will worshipped her. Will had risked everything to save her, and how did she re-pay him? By constantly daydreaming and fantazing about another man. And not just any man. Captain Jack Sparrow. Will had witnessed that kiss. Will had beleived she loved Jack, but she had finally convinced him otherwise. It was now time to venture outside the cabin. She couldn't stay locked in here all day. She was afraid to face Will knowing that in her mind and in her heart she had betrayed him. But she was more afraid to face jack. She knew that when she saw jack her heart would be aching and her body would be longing to be close to him. And that was the greatest torture and punishment of all.

lovethemtigers
The sun was bright this day. Elizabeth had to shade her eyes to look around the deck of the battered Pearl.

"Good morning, Elizabeth"..Elizabeth's heart skipped a beat, it was Will. Of the two, she was more confident about facing Will this morning than Jack.
"Good morning, Will"
"I trust you slept well. You look beautiful this morning." Will complemented her. He always was telling her she was beautiful.
"Thank you Will. Is anyone else up and about"..Elizabeth glanced nervously about.
"Well, Cotton, of course is at the helm. Pintel and Ragettie are overseeing the deckhands...as you can see, they are tyring to revive the Pearl back to her original beauty, quite a task. Gibbs and Jack are in the crew's hole going over our plans to confront Beckett, Norrington and Barbossa. I don't entirely trust them, so I was on my way to join them. Would you care to come along?"
"ah, sure why not?"

Elizabeth and Will go down below and join Gibbs and Jack. As they walk in Jack fixes his gaze on Elizabeth. She can't seem to meet his eye. Gibbs takes notice, as he always does.
"William, come here son, I want to show you our latest and up to date plan." Gibbs puts his arm around Will's shoulder and takes Will over to the table holding a map and well elaborate plans....
Jack walks over to Elizabeth
"you look a little black under the eye, luv. What's wrong? Did you not sleep well last night?"
"I slept just fine, thank you. Will informed me that I looked beautiful this morning."
"He did? Well, he's right ya know. Despite the dark cirlces under your eyes, you look ravishing. In fact, I think the dark circle make you even more appealing....especially since I know I am the cause of those dark marks."
"you sir, are no gentleman...and you are quite persumptious to assume these dark circles belong to you...becasue they don't"
"They don't" Jack teased. He glanced over his shoulder to see that Will was engrossed in what Gibbs was telling him. He'd have to remember to thank him for distracting Will.
"no, they don't. I couldnt' sleep because the ship was very unstable last night. The waves rocked the ship all night."
"You do wound me Elizabeth. here I was thinking it was my intoxicating presense that kept you from sleeping...and perhaps thinking about what would be going on in that cabin if I had carried out my threat to carry you there myself." jack whispered this last part into her ear and it sent tingles throughout her body.
"Stop, Jack. Will is right there."
"so."
"You are truly unscrupulous, aren't you?"
"No, luv, I just know what I want. I'm a Pirate. A Pirate always goes after treasure. And you my dear have become the treasure I seek to open and plunder and conquer."

lovethemtigers
Not real sure what I want to happen next. I guess I'll just write Jack and Liz scenes...and not really worry about the plot and what Barbossa, Beckett and Norrington are doing.

Early on, before we got wind of the leaked scripts...just the month following the release of DMC...I had many, many scenes in my head of what could happen between Jack and Liz.....

Back then there was a rumor that Liz was going to be kidnapped by Sao Fang....so I use to visualise...that Jack was still alive (wasn't quite sure how)..and that he was actually the mastermind behind the kidnapping...I envisioned that Sao and Jack were friends...alliances in the fight against Beckett and the EITC....I imagined a scene...where Elizabeth is kidnapped right out from under Will's nose...she is scared of the chinese pirates..she is there a few days before Jack reveals himself...and she is astounded when she sees him and realizes he is alive.....and in a good old fashioned historical romance type fashion....she is feisty and angry at him for fooling her..for kidnapping her from Will....but at the same time is aching to give in to his kisses and touches...and Jack teases her...he pretends he doesn't care a thing about her, that he plans to hand her over to Sao for him to do with her whatever he wishes (he and Sao pretend to be enimies and that Jack has convinced Sao that Liz is Calypso and she can help lure Davy into Sao's trap...dunno why...just fantasizing)...Jack toys with her feelings...as she has done with his...yet at the same time fighting his own desires....then finally both of them giving in...maybe I'll write out the scene..don't have the time right now...can't really concentrate....

-savvychick-
omgomgomgomgomgomg!! i just read all of that and it's AMAZING!!!!!

i LOVE all these scenes and stuff....OMG!! lol...okay...i'm donesmile

lovethemtigers
okay..here is a scene...not sure when it would happen...perhaps...dunno..just a scene I have in mind...

Here it goes.....

Elizabeth was tossing and turning in the bed, she couldn't sleep. The moonlight shone brigtly through the porthole. Frustrated, she rises and slips on her coat and decides to go out on deck. Eizabeth climbs the stairs and finds herself on the deck of the Pearl. The moonlight glistening on the ocean looks like thousands of diamonds floating on the surface. Elizabeth stares over the side and looks out toward the darkness. A voice from the darkness behinds her causes her to jump.

"Couldn't sleep, Miss Swann? Neither could I"

Elizabeth did not have to turn around to know who spoke to her. She knew his voice well. The voice sent chills down her entire body. Without turning to him, she spoke.. "Captain, I'm just admiring the beauty of the moonlight on the ocean. I coudlnt' sleep because I'm anxious about our arrival to the Pirate Brethen tomorrow. And because...I wonder what Will is doing at the is moment. I 'm worried about him."
"Why should you worry about Will. He was not concerned about your well being when he decided to join forces with the EITC and make a deal with Beckett." Jack responded.
"I understand why he did it, Captain. See, when you love someone, like I love will and he loves me...you know these things. I know he did it because he needs to be close to Beckett to get to the heart of Davy Jones. See if he can get the heart, as you once explained, he can command Davy Jones to release his father."
"It's not that easy, luv. There's one thing Will failed to learn....his father can only be released from the clutches of DAvy JOnes once the heart has been stabbed....and whoever stabs the heart becomes the new captain of the Flying Dutchman..bound to live in immortality forever. But still, Will basically abandoned you. He chose his father over you, can you not see that?"
"He did not. I would do the same for my father."
"See, that's where we are different, luv. If you belonged to me...I would place your safety above all others."

a-k-a-amber
oooooooo I like it!!!! More More

lovethemtigers
"Well, that's one thing we never have to worry about. I will never belong to you, Captain Sparrow."
"Ah, of course. You belong to William Turner."
"I belong to no man. I am my own woman."
"Sorry, luv, but when you marry someone you are no longer your own person, unless that person represents freedom to you...freedom to be who you really are. Does William do that for you, Miss Swann? Think about it, are you truly yourself when you are with Mr. Turner?
"of course."
"so, when this is all over, you are going to go through with it, you are going to marry William. Despite everything.
"of course I will marry him. What do you mean, despite everything."
"Despite the fact that you want me."
"Why..you...wretch...I dont' want you!"
"of course, you don't. Miss Swann, just remember this when you are married to Mr. Turner. When you are with William, does he make you feel like this."...Jack softly caresses her cheek and she shivers.
"Does William represent freedom for you, eh? Does he know that you are truly a Pirate? When he holds you, think about this Miss Swann"...Jack pulls her up against his body and is talking into her mouth. Jack and Elizabeth are nose to nose, mouth to mouth.

lovethemtigers
"Captain. Please let me go, this isn't appropriate." Elizabeth protest, but not very profoundly.
"I'm tired of you calling me Captain. I have a name...it's Jack. I love it when you call me Jack.."
"Captain" Elizabeth is breathing hard.
"jack"...jack whispers into her mouth.
"Jack" she replies..breathless..as she awaits his lips to descend upon her lips...
"Jack." Jack affirms. Right at that moment he lets her go.
"goodnight Elizabeth" Jack turns and walks away and elizabeth gaps at his departure, frustrated and confused.

PirateDiva
OMG *fanning myself* That was HOT!! But I Feel Bad For LIZ!!! To be tempted by Jack and then left there....OMG!!!! I would DIE!!!

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by PirateDiva
OMG *fanning myself* That was HOT!! But I Feel Bad For LIZ!!! To be tempted by Jack and then left there....OMG!!!! I would DIE!!!

yeah...poor, poor liz...but acutally...that's what she deserves for refusing to face her true feelings...and for all those times she's used a vunerable Jack to her advantage...like on the deserted island (but why is the rum gone?)...and on the Pearl (kiss of death)

-savvychick-
that's exactly what i want in AWE...for Jack to give Liz some pay-back for all those times she's rejected him and denied her feelings...even if it means denying him his...but only for a little bit wink

lovethemtigers
yes, Jack is just playing with her...her knows she wants him..and he knows he wants him...and it's just a matter of time...but he just wants to see her squirm...for "only a little"....

willofthewisp
Oh wow. Are you going to continue with this? That was pretty good. That was hot!

lovethemtigers
okay....next scene....they've already been to the Brethen....Jack has been informed that he must find a way to pass down his Silver Pieces of Eight...the battle has been raging...between Pirates and EITC....in my version..I have not seen the script....but I read that Will, Elizabeth and Jack put aside their differences to unite for a common cause...defeat Beckett....Will has come to realize that Beckett is double crossing him....that he cannot be trusted, he has a talk with his father and comes to realize that Jack is actually on his side...he now realizes jack did him a huge favor when he held him up from stabbing the heart back during DMC....so Will, Jack, Liz and Barbossa and the crew are back together in a raging battle against the EITC...and guess what...Norrington,too, has realizsed what a horses pa-toot Beckett really is...and that he is also being double crossed....he has stolen back the heart and has brought it, along with Mulroy and Murtock, back to the Pirates....Captain Sparrow...Norrington and Jack have put aside their differences too...The only way to free Will's father and have him come back to life...is to stab the heart...so who is going to stab the heart....Jack has hinted several times throughout the script that he should stab the heart..that way he could live for eternity at Sea and help free the lost souls...just as was the original intention of the Flying Dutchman...okay...have to leave for church..no time to write the scene out i had in mind....to be continued....

-savvychick-
i think i would cry if jack stabbed the heart

just had to get that outsmile

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by -savvychick-
i think i would cry if jack stabbed the heart

just had to get that outsmile

Don't worry..Savvy won't be stabbing the heart...just as they have all betrayed each other..in the end they all make sacrifices for each other's happiness wink

-savvychick-
i hope so....

i'm actually starting to feel a little better about all this wink

pirate_1987
Elizabeth's POV
She remembers the kiss on the Pearl how passionate it was. The love they both had for each other in one kiss. Now taking in that dreadful word. I watched you die I tried to hide the pain, but I find is myself always thinking of you. When we found you I was so happy I kissed him.
Not like when Will kissed her. Will kissed me I tried feel the same way as I did for Jack. Will kissed me until he put me down on the bed then I told him to stop. Will said he understands. He said I wanted to wait till I was married, but the truth was I didn't love him.
Then I remembers when when she tried to talk to Jack. Elizabeth says "Jack listen to what I have to say." Jack grabs her hand. Elizabeth demands that Jack to let her go. He says "No" Elizabeth says "You mistaken me I am not submissive." He says Elizabeth and can't leave until he says so. He grabs her and kissed her. She can feel the coldness in his kiss. "Now we are even." Elizabeth says "I am not like the girls you are used to, Jack" Jack says "None of them would do what you did, you killed me by kissing me. Now I think twice before kissing you." He tries to hold her and she runs off.
She runs below deck. She is crying very bad. No one there to help her. Not even Will could take away the pain.

Jack in his cabin laying in his bed.
I looked at her brown eyes so warm so sweet. Then softly I kissed her soft lips,With one kiss I felt the sensation no longer I waited to give into the sweet temptation. By the squeeze of her hand chaining me to the mast. I knew what she had done. She was about to kiss me but didn't. She ran to the long boat. As I saw the kraken I knew what I had to do. The kiss gave me courage to face death. Two days after I woke up I saw Elizabeth and Will kissing. I was furious. What she did I will never forgive her. I really feel like Davy Jones when he carved his heart out.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by -savvychick-
i hope so....

i'm actually starting to feel a little better about all this wink
No I don't think he will stab the heart, he has intentions of doing it. But Will is going to be nice, he'll volunteer. big grin

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Mistypirate
No I don't think he will stab the heart, he has intentions of doing it. But Will is going to be nice, he'll volunteer. big grin

Exactly...that's my fantasy ending.....Jack is willing to stab the heart..he knows Liz doesn't want to hurt Will...so he's convinced Liz he doesn't want her, and that she is better of with Will, and they should be married just as they always planned....

Will and liz are married by Barbossa....just before the ceremony Will has witnessed a touching scene between Liz and Jack - in the shadows...

Just as Jack goes to stab the heart..Will notices the look exchanged between Jack and Liz...he runs over and stops Jack....then tells everyone why he is willing to stab the heart...and he stabs the heart....he makes the sacrifice...and he knows he can live forever in immortality with the beautiful young Tia/Calypso and his father and help free lost souls from the depths of the ocean as Captain of The Flying Dutchman...and he knows Elizabeth and Jack really want to be with each other...and he realizes they were both willing to deny that love and sacrifice themselves for what they believed to be his (Will's) happiness...

this was one of the scenes I was going to write out...but haven't had the time lately...maybe one day soon....

lovethemtigers
Someone else write a scene....i am not feeling well today..I have a bad cold and I'm having a down and out day on Jack and LIz....so....have writers block right now...

pirate179
aw....i hope you feel better!!!

willofthewisp
Hmm, I hope you feel better, but I don't really want to take over your thing. You're doing such a great job with it. Really steamy. I don't know about anyone else, but I've always thought it would be cool to have Liz and Jack dance. It would be at night and the Pearl is docked and Jack is alone on the deck and he hears a high-society orchestra playing some classical piece. He knows he can never be a part of that kind of thing. We see Liz come up behind him and ask him to dance, and they would just dance on the deck, the moonlight reflected in the water. He wouldn't say anything, just give her a little dip at the end and kiss her.

pirate179
AW!! that was good! so are all the rest!

-savvychick-
i wrote a j/l dance scene once!!!

idk if i posted it on here...if not it's lost in one of the files of my computer....

i'll have to go find it...

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Hmm, I hope you feel better, but I don't really want to take over your thing. You're doing such a great job with it. Really steamy. I don't know about anyone else, but I've always thought it would be cool to have Liz and Jack dance. It would be at night and the Pearl is docked and Jack is alone on the deck and he hears a high-society orchestra playing some classical piece. He knows he can never be a part of that kind of thing. We see Liz come up behind him and ask him to dance, and they would just dance on the deck, the moonlight reflected in the water. He wouldn't say anything, just give her a little dip at the end and kiss her.

OMG eek! i've been dying for a dance scene between Jack and Liz....omg someone please write one!! I would, but i suck at writing!!! Pleeeeeaaase!!!!

-savvychick-

Hambah
haha aw its cute. good job. =]

willofthewisp
Oh wow, savvychick. That's all I can say....wow. That left me breathless. Do you have anymore?

-savvychick-
lol...thanxbig grin

uh...I'm thinkin about writing another one tonightsmile but later, because I have a lotta homework...gotta love 8th grade AP math...lol

PirateDiva
Omg i Loved it....I love Dance scenes....aHHH!!!

-savvychick-
lol....but doesn anyone have any ideas for more scenes? i'm a bit stuck with that...but when I get one I can write another onesmile

tee_pirategirl
WOW!!!! that was steamy! I'm feeling all tingly now. Please write more soon. Oh and I just read the last page as well. WHOA! is all I gotta say. hope to read more REALLY soon.

Don't keep us hanging

lovethemtigers
Great job...savvy...I've dreamed up a few more scenes..some real tear jerkers.....but I don't have the time to write them yet...maybe this weekend....I'm trying to come up with a more light and flirty scene..like the ones from DMC with Persuade Me and Curiosity....

I just love the scenes...where you think somethings going to happen and then one pulls away....especially when Lizzie is left gaping after Jack...her just reward for always trying to deny her feelings...LOL

Hambah
Great job...savvy...I've dreamed up a few more scenes..some real tear jerkers.....but I don't have the time to write them yet...maybe this weekend....I'm trying to come up with a more light and flirty scene..like the ones from DMC with Persuade Me and Curiosity....

I just love the scenes...where you think somethings going to happen and then one pulls away....especially when Lizzie is left gaping after Jack...her just reward for always trying to deny her feelings...LOL

ahh those are my favorite kinds of stories to read...the ones that would've taken place on the pearl while they were looking for william..and like i get all excited when i see that i new one has been posted on fanfiction haha..because they're so fun and exciting and they could've so easily been inserted into the movie

PirateDiva

Exactly!!!! that last line is sooooo true!

lovethemtigers
Okay..let me try again....here is the scenario...based on things I've read on other threads lately.....and the interview with Johnny....Will, Elizabeth, Gibbs and the gang and Barbossa have sailed to World's End to rescue Witty Jack from Davy Jones' Locker....and it's the first time Liz and Jack are reunited since the kiss of death...Jack has shot his good side (theoretically speaking).....he knows that he is in love with Elizabeth, but thinks that she is still in love with Will. Jack also knows that his weakness is Elizabeth and that he must avoid her at all cost if he is to stay sane and of right mind. Elizabeth is toxic for Jack.

They have already passed the scene where Jack trades Will, Barbossa, Pintel and Ragetti over to Beckett.....Jack and the others are aboard the Pearl headed to shipwreck cove.....Elizabeth is aboard the Pearl. It's nightime and most everyone has settled down for the night, except Jack who is peering out to sea....

Elizabeth approaches Jack...(she is a little downhearted by Jack's coldness)...
"Captain Sparrow" Elizabeth calls Jack's name as she approaches.
"Ah, Miss Swann. What are you doing up and about. Please return to your quarters." Jack doesn't even look at her.
"Captain, ah, hell, Jack...what is the matter. Why are you being so cold? I've already apologized to you about everything."
"Miss Swann, I really don't have much to discuss with you other than what is to take place tomorrow at Shipwreck's cove. If we're square on that, then would you be so kind as to vacate yourself from my presensce."
"Jack.."
"that's Captain Sparrow, to you."
"You are being so....ornery and downright nasty. What is wrong with you Jack."
Suddenly Jack whips around to face her and grabs her by the shoulders, "I've asked you to please leave me alone. You are making me sorely regret that I did not turn you over to Beckett, also. Now LEAVE."
"But, Jack...'
"I said leave."
Elizabeth turns and runs back toward the cabin. Jack is left standing there looking back out to sea.
"You were a might harsh with her Jack." Mr. Gibbs comes to stand beside Jack at the rails.
"It's how it must be Mr. Gibbs. It's the only way. To let go even a little can mean nothing but pain and perhaps, death, for me where that lady is concerned. I must watch my back with that one."
"And your heart, too, I gather." Mr. Gibbs doesn't look at Jack as he says this.
Jack stands very erect suddenly and looks sideways as Gibbs.
"yeah, that too." Jack turns and leaves Gibbs to ponder.
Mr. Gibbs is concerned for Jack. He knows his captain has a weakness for Miss Elizabeth, and this weakness could cause his Captain to not think clearly and make a bad decision. Mr. Gibbs always knew women were bad, bad luck to be on board a ship. Best women were left at home to tend to more domestic matters... He'd have to keep an eye on Miss Elizabeth. Can't let her mess up things for Jack....

lovethemtigers
the next day on their way to shipwreck cove..they anchor and must take longboats to get closer to the sacred part of the ocean.....Elizabeth starts to climb into the boat that Jack is in....and he stops her..

"Miss Swann. Sorry this boat is full."
"What. You have plenty of room."
"No, I do not. You will be riding with Mr. Cotton and his parrot in the other boat. Now if you would be so kind as to remove yourself so we can carry on."...Elizabeth is staring dumbfounded at Jack..then turns and looks toward the other boat..which is more occupied than this one....then back to jack..Jack looks irratated..
"Oh, alright. I just didn't want to be bothered with you. Sit in the far end, as far away from me as possible."
Elizabeth is confused. Why is Jack treating her as if she has the plague or something.
"Jack is acting very strange. Don't you think, Mr. Gibbs". Elizabeth whispers to Mr. Gibbs as the row away from the Pearl and toward Shipwreck Cove.
"REally? I have not notice. He just seems to be a little edgy, that's all. But that's to be expected for a man who has been swallowed by the Kracken, spat back out and brought back to life, eh?

tee_pirategirl
AWWWW!! SQUEEEEE!!! Elizabeth DESERVED that. I LURVE Jack's defense mode...I love how Gibbs is Jack's psychiatrist in this one too.

lovethemtigers
Elizabeth does not respond to Mr. Gibbs. She tries not to look at JaCK, but can't help herself. She keeps glancing toward Jack. Jack can feel her eyes on him and it's making him uncomfortable. He keeps squirming around. Suddenly he stands up and turns himself around to face the other way. Elizabeth gets a little smile on her face, she realizes she is making Jack uncomfortable...she has hope restored. Maybe Jack is no so indifferent to her afterall.

Finally, they reach Shipwreck Cove. It is foggy, dark and very spooky. As they unload from the longboat and make their way throught he bevy of sunken ships, Elizabeth gets right up close behind Jack's Back...she is holding a latern...

Suddenly Jack stops and Elizabeth runs into him, she is following that close. Jack rolls his eyes. "Miss Swann, would you please not follow so closely."
"I'm sorry, Captain." She grins.
Jack turns toward the crew. "It has been a long day and night. I say we make camp here tonight and begin again in the morning in search for the brethren."
"Sounds like a plan" Mr. Gibbs responds...he begins to bark out orders to the crew...as the settle about the broken down ship they are in. Jack settles down in a spot to keep watch. "I'll keep watch..I can't sleep." He announces to Mr. Gibbs "a'ight captain." Mr. Gibbs looks suspiciously at Elizabeth as she rises from her pallot and starts to approach the area where jack was last seen. "Miss Elizabeth, where go you?" "I can't get to sleep, Just going to check on Jack"...."Best if you leave him be, Miss Elizabeth"....Elizabeth gives Gibbs a strange look but continues on....Gibbs mumble to himself "that woman is as stubborn as Jack..."

Elizabeth approaches Jack. Jack looks up at her.
He gives an exasperated sigh..."Miss Swann. To what do I owe the honor of your company." Jack is drinking rum....
"I can't sleep, either. I thought I'd join you. Can I have some?" she eyes the rum...
"Well, I guess...here."

lovethemtigers
"Have you notice, Captain, that neither one of us seems to be getting much sleep lately, why is that, do you suppose?"
Jack wrinkles his brow, "I have no idea, Miss Swann."
"I think you do, I know I do."
Jack takes another swig of rum and swallows hard....nervously he looks sideways at Elizabeth...who is edging in closer to him....
" I think you can't sleep because of me."
"You flatter yourself, Miss Swann."
"Really, so you are not bothered at all by this"...she touches Jack's arm...He jumps.
"It's highly inappropriate, Miss Swann. What would William think. He's already convinced that I'm after you. Please, Miss Swann, If you know what's good for you, return to your sleep pad and leave me be."
"I can't....I keep thinking about you...every time I close my eyes...I see you...I feel your lips on mine."
Jack is really squirming now.
"Miss Swann, you really shouldn't say these things to me...it's..."
"Oh, alright Jack. I'll stop."
She notices Jack rubbing something shiny with his thumb.
"Is that your infamous peice of eight you have there?"
"What? Oh yes."
"What are you thinking, Jack."
"I was just thinking how I have failed. Failed the legend. See I'm suppose to pass this down, but alas, it appears I'll not have an heir to carry on my name or pass this peice to."
"Oh. I see." Elizabeth feels uncomfortable now.
Jack ponders for a moment.
"Tomorrow, there is a good chance I will see my father. I have not seen him in years. He'll be wanting to know if I've fulfilled by promise..to give him an heir. I just never found the right woman, or so it would seem." Jack looks intently at Elizabeth.
She glances away from it....then back to Jack.
"I'm sorry jack"
"Why, it's not your fault, is it?"
"No."
"Then you have no worries."
It is quiet for a moment....just the sound of nightimes noises...
"Here, catch" Elizabeth reacts quickly and catches the coin...
"I want you to have it."
"What?"
"I want you to have it. You're young...you'll have children after you and William are married...in holy matrimony...forever bound together...husband, wife...take it and pass it down to your first born...name him after me...."
Elizabeth stares in horror at the coin...then back up to jack...
"Jack, I...I...I can't....Why? Why Me?"
"Let's just say...I can't think of anyone else who pass down my legacy other than you...and since it appears I won't be having a child of my own...then the first born of your's and William's is the next best thing."
"I...I don't know what to say" Elizabeth feels a lump in her throat...
"I thought you hated me Jack..the way you've treated me lately....and now this...this honor you are bestowing upon me...why..."...a tear slowly falls down Elizabeth's dirty streaked cheek...
Jack has not looked at her directly, he is staring at his boots...or the ground..anything but her...
"I don't hate you Elizabeth. In fact, it's quite the opposite. But I know it can never be...you belong to William. I can't have you. So it's best I stay clear of you, agreed."
"oh."
"It's painful, you know. To be around you. To not be able to act how I truly want to...to ..whenever I'm around you....I want to touch you...it takes everything inside me....to keep my hands by my side...not to reach out ...like this...." Jack lifts his hands and wipes the tear from her cheek. They are staring intently into each other's eyes....their faces are only inches apart....Jack breaks the tension...He drops his hand as if he has touched fire and stands up, shoves his hands in his pockets and paces....
"Captain....I hear a disturbance".....Mr. Gibbs rushes in and interrupts the initimate setting.....

willofthewisp
Oh, what a cruel but good stopping point. This is getting really emotional. Continue! I love how Jack ESSENTIALLY reveals his feelings here, but it's still left up in the air.

lovethemtigers
Not quite sure what the disturbance was..but anyways....as the battle begins the next day...Jack and Elizabeth jump into the sea and escapse to Shipwreck Cove...where they do in fact run into Teague...Jack's Father.....and we have that scene take place....where Teague asks Jack if Elizabeth is the wench...and he grabs Elizabeth a kisses her....and she kisses back....Teague applauds...but he tells them to carry one..there's a battle to be fought and won...jack agrees..and a stunned Elizabeth follows....jack and Elizabeth return to the battle....Elizabeth is rescued by Soa Feng during the battle and brought upon the Empress....as Captain Feng is dying...he appoints Elizabeth the new captain of the Empress....meanwhile, Jack and Barbossa reunites...seems it was a plan of his and Jack's to turn him over to Beckett....Barbossa was a "mole" of a sort....Will is still with Beckett....as the battle rages..the Pirates are gaining control....but just as in any war...their is a break in the fighting....Beckett sends notice to Barbossa and Jack that he is willing to return Will to them..in exchange for a Peice of Eight....Jack's....Jack agrees (although he knows he no longer has it, he gave it to Elizabeth)...Jack and Barbossa are on board the Pearl...Jack is concerned because last he saw Elizabeth she was being rescued on board the Empress but has not seen her since. Jack is out on the deck of the Pearl and the Empress approaches...with Elizabeth by the Helm ....they pull up beside and Elizabeth joins Jack on the Pearl...
"Miss Swann?" he inquires with a raised eyebrow.
"Make that, Captain Swann. Soa died in battle, and his last request was that I be named Captain of the Empress."
"you...a Pirate Captain. It's fitting. You're cunning, ruthless and smart...and very lethal. I know. Personally."
"Jack, I thought we were over all that. "
"Yes, we are. Sorry, Captain. Now we have more important matters at hand. It seems Beckett is willing to trade Will back for my peice of eight. I told him yes."
"but Jack, until now you didn't even know if you'd see me again...you agreed to meet him despite not having the coin...you can't play with Will's live like that."
"I know. I had a plan. I always do. Don't I?"
"I suppose. So, do you want me to come along?"
"No."
"Too bad. I'm coming."
"somehow I knew you'd say that."....

So cut to something else...and then we get the scene where Barbossa, Jack and Elizabeth are approaching Beckett and Will on the BeaCH....Where Beckett wants to exchange Will for the coin....a very stoic Threesome approaches them.....Will is shocked to learn that Elizabeth has the coin, and not Jack...
they give Beckett the coin (of course, Jack has every intention of getting it back...he has some kind of leverage in the back of his mind)..and Will is returned to them....
Back on the Pearl....

"Elizabeth, I've missed you."
"And I have missed you." Will gives Liz a quick peck on the lips and hugs her. Liz pushes away from him and walks to the rail.
"Elizabeth, why did you have the peice of eight? Jack gave it to you."
"You don't have to be suspicious, Will. Really, you're jealousy is getting tiresome. Jack gave it to me to give to your's and mine's first born if you must know."
"Oh. He did?"
"Yes, he knows he won't have a heir, so he wanted me to give it to our son..he said we were the closest thing he had to family and he wouldn't mind the Turner name carrying on the Sparrow tradition."
"Nothing ever ceases to amaze me about Jack. I'm sorry if I seem jealous. I just...I don't trust Jack."
"You should. He has your best interest at heart. He's not interested in me like that, so you can stop worrying."
"Okay. Again, I'm sorry. Can you forgive me and can we get on with where we left off...."
"Yes, I forgive you."...Liz and Will kiss....and then Will breaks away and says, "I want to go seek out Barbossa....I want to know what our next move is..."
will gives her one last peck on the lips and goes to find Barbossa...
Elizabeth smoothes her hair down and looks out to sea and turns to leave and goes to find Jack....she finds him in the cabin looking over the maps....

lovethemtigers
Jack looks up from studying the maps as he hears the door close behind Elizabeth....

"Captain Swann."
"We have some unfinished business, Sparrow."
"We do." Pretends puzzlement.
"Yes. What was that all about with your father. You told him I was the chosen one to bear your heir. Is that why you gave me the peices of eight. You were using me."
"I did not. I was not, well, only a little. I only did that to ease my Father's mind. It was a gut reaction. But, I wanted to thank you for helping me to convince him, so thoroughly...your acting during the kiss part is to be applauded."

Elizabeth is taken aback...so it was all an act....why is jack one way one day and another the next...it's almost as if he's not the same man as the one who so gently gave her the peices of eight...now he was back to being nasty and harsh...She would never let Jack know how he was affecting her, never.

"YOu're welcome. I'm glad you didn't think that was real on my part. As soon as you started kisssing me I realized what was going on."
"Yes, we are very much alike...we even think alike...have the same thoughts...."

Elizabeth turns to leave....Jack's voice stops her....
"Once I get the peice of eight back from Beckett, I still intend for you to have it, just so you know."

Elizabeth looks at Jack over her shoulder...."Will wanted to know how I ended up with the coin, I told him everything...I hope that is okay. There are no secrets between Will and me...."
"Ah...so he knows everything there is to know about you, Captain Swann."
"Yes."
"Does he know you have a bad habit of not sleeping at night...because you can't stop thinking about me?"
"How dare you bring that up. I told you that in a moment of weakness...and...I don't think of you in a romantic notion....I just keep relieving the terrible moment I decided to act impulsivily...the moment I decided to become a pirate...."
"Of course." Jack has a devilish smile on his face.
Elizabeth starts to leave..her hand is on the door knob....Jack speaks to her one more time...
"Elizabeth"

this time he is right behind her..he crossed the room quickly..his right arm reaches around her to stop her from opening the door...Elizabeth turns to look right into Jack's face...only inches from hers...
"The kiss I gave you in front of my father...it wasn't all an act....yes, I did it for his benefit..but..I'd do it again..if given the chance....a sign....Oh never mind...go...this is wrong.....See what happens to you Jack whenever you let your defenses down...see what that vixen does to you...I've told you stay away from her...." Jack is now talking to himself and has turned away from Elizabeth. Elizabeth is shocked and runs out of the cabin...and she is out of breath when she gets up on deck...she looks out to sea...."oh, Jack, what have i done?".....

Captain's Wench

Lol thats hilarious. I love it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.