Rate the person above you at comic knowledge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Huh! smile

Symmetric Chaos
9/10 you know your stuff

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Huh! smile

we tend to disagree, but u are knowledable

SpunkySmurph

4/10

You got an extra point for your LT/Spectre knowledge.

capt it up
this is different then debate. since it not how you debate, but rather how much comics you read.

spunk I give you 1 7.5/10 since I never seen you use to much evidence not saying it a bad thing, but it just hard to fair guage you on comic knowledge.

debating wise your an 8 however.

Blair Wind
you know way to much wolverine for your own good....but is this comic knowledge in general or specifically?

either way 7/10

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by capt it up
this is different then debate. since it not how you debate, but rather how much comics you read.

spunk I give you 1 7.5/10 since I never seen you use to much evidence not saying it a bad thing, but it just hard to fair guage you on comic knowledge.

srug

Fair enough.

Blair, I'd give an 8-9/10

I haven't seen you enough to completley accuratley gauge you.... but I have seen tourney battles and such, and you seem quite knowledgable.

guy222
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

4/10

You got an extra point for your LT/Spectre knowledge.

I ask u before about posting and u declined. Fair enough. Thanks for the rating. I know comics.

DigiMark007
You know plentyof characters and story arcs, but a lot of your power levels and assessments are pretty off-kilter.

So I dunno. 5-6/10

guy222
Originally posted by DigiMark007
You know plentyof characters and story arcs, but a lot of your power levels and assessments are pretty off-kilter.

So I dunno. 5-6/10

Thanks, Digi. I like those Celestials and Living Tribunal. I give u 100%. U are fair. Have a good one

Mr Master
Originally posted by guy222
Thanks, Digi. I like those Celestials and Living Tribunal. I give u 100%. U are fair. Have a good one

Your dedication to LT is unparalleled,

stop depending on wiki so much though, stick out tongue

5/10 smile

Grimm22

In terms of Wolverine, 9/10

In terms of most other comics 7/10

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Grimm22

you seem to know a fair amount of stuff
8/10

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Mr Master

5/10 smile

10/10

guy222

5/10 smile

Thanks, Mr. M. U are very knowledable. I appreciate all ur help. Tribunal is #1. Wiki can be wrong, I know. I got a few posts there. Have a good one. smile

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Grimm22

7.5/10

Soujaboy
Originally posted by DigiMark007

So I dunno. 5-6/10

9/10

Soujaboy
Huh! smile

8.5/10

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Blair Wind
you know way to much wolverine for your own good....but is this comic knowledge in general or specifically?

either way 7/10

9/10

Symmetric Chaos

5/10 smile

You're one of the best here, MrMaster.

9.5/10

Soujaboy

Wolverine 10/10

General knowledge 6/10

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Wolverine 10/10

General knowledge 6/10

your very knowledgable when it comes to marvel
8/10

DigiMark007
I'll say 8. DL knows his stuff.

...as far as "total" knowledge across the board, I think maybe Validus is the most impressive member I've seen. Skilled in certain areas (GLs for one), but very even and thorough across the various companies.

...and I'd like to think I've built a decent reportoire, but I'm good at hiding my lack of knowledge by staying away from anything I don't know about (anything above herald, 3rd party publishers besides Wildstorm...and various other things as well). But there's plenty who know more than me.

King_Mungi
Digimark: 7.5/10
Tends to stay out of most debates, but still recieves a high rating as I have seen him battle in the tournaments.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Digimark: 7.5/10
Tends to stay out of most debates, but still recieves a high rating as I have seen him battle in the tournaments.

Alpha Flight 10/10

General Knowledge 8/10

SpunkySmurph
Alpha Flight 10/10

General Knowledge 8/10

hmm

8/10

Knows a decent amount of Marvel-related stuff.

capt it up
Wolverine 10/10

General knowledge 6/10
thanks

the general knowledge as a 6 is very accurate you may even bee giving me to much credit.

I know a lot about wolverine, spiderman, x-men in general,the companion's of the hall,dragin lance,ninja turtles, thunder cat's fantastic four but I fail when it comes to DC and any thing over street level for the msot part in marvel as well. I tend to read marvel street levler's and mid tier's, but I don't read any one above that for the most part and I tend to buy ninja turtles, forggotten realms, dragonlance, thunder cat comic's instead of DC

Martian_mind
I give Capt 10/10 for Wolverine and 6/10 for general.

SpunkySmurph
I ask u before about posting and u declined. Fair enough. Thanks for the rating. I know comics.

huh?

guy222
huh?

i remember all. as i said, its ok. i give u a high rating

Beta Ray Howard
I'd give you a 4/10 for comic knowledge.

11/10 for politeness.

Darth Macabre
Anywhere between 7-8/10....I've seen you, you know your stuff.

guy222
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
I'd give you a 4/10 for comic knowledge.

11/10 for politeness.

sounds fair. coming up on a yr, i believe being here. its fun. i learn, we fashion ideas and debate

TricksterPriest
5/10. I'm being a bit generous, but you're probably the nicest poster on the board. smile And the most obtuse. You do know LT and Spectre well, but your posts and assessments are all over the place.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
5/10. I'm being a bit generous, but you're probably the nicest poster on the board. smile And the most obtuse. You do know LT and Spectre well, but your posts and assessments are all over the place.

Add Celestials, Ghost Rider. Pretty good with them. I admit pretty quirky, oh yes. I like the idea of those thinking I don't know, then again reading comics for many years; I will admit I do know em smile

TricksterPriest
I figured as much.

guy222
I figured as much.

U have a great morning. I have respected ur ideas ever since I joined

Endless Mike
I rate guy222 as a 6/10 on comic book knowledge

nimbus006
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Ive only read a couple of your posts. You sounded like you knew your stuff... I'd give you 7.5 just cuz i havent seen enough. Plus you have a great name = )

nimbus006
Originally posted by nimbus006
Ive only read a couple of your posts. You sounded like you knew your stuff... I'd give you 7.5 just cuz i havent seen enough.

Don't know why i did that... sorry

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike

ur well adapt at your knowledge as well

10/10

guy222
Originally posted by nimbus006
Ive only read a couple of your posts. You sounded like you knew your stuff... I'd give you 7.5 just cuz i havent seen enough. Plus you have a great name = )

sounds good to me

ur very fair and respectful

10/10

have a safe one

Priest
sounds good to me

ur very fair and respectful

10/10

have a safe one
I know u know ur Celestials, LT and Wolverine.
I give you a 6.5/10 because you don't throughly debate your opinions. You usually give us one word opinions of who's gonna win the fight on the verse forum. But most of the ur opinions are usually correct. smile

TricksterPriest
I haven't seen enough to completely judge, but I think you deserve at least a 7.5 thumb up

grey fox
I haven't seen enough to completely judge, but I think you deserve at least a 7.5 thumb up

7.8/10

roughrider
8.5/10. Never seen you devolve into fanboyism - except for Bucky. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos

8.5-9 /10

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
8.5-9 /10

I don't know so much about Comic book knowledge... but it seems his Knowledge on everything else is top tier.

Comics: 7.8/10

Debating Skills 9.4/10

Knowledge as a whole 8.5/10

thumb up

batdude123

TricksterPriest
Probably one of the top debaters and most knowledgable posters on the forum. He, LP, Digi, BW, Scoob, and a couple of others are the elite of the debaters and the experts.

9/10. He's hosting his own damn tournament. And next time, I intend to enter.

SpunkySmurph
7/10

Blair Wind
Probably one of the top debaters and most knowledgable posters on the forum. He, LP, Digi, BW, Scoob, and a couple of others are the elite of the debaters and the experts.

embarrasment If you say so. I doubt it, but eh.

And since I like being objective, and am not liking cockstroking that has been happening on all of these (anyone getting lower than a 8 starts crying no expression ) will say Smurf is a 7. Nothing has made me think you do not know what you are talking about, you can convey that (spelling is key), and you make sense doing it.

King_Mungi
Blair Wind: 8.5/10
Reason: Very knowledgable, often participates in debates, does exceptionally well in the tournaments
=====
Just to note I won't give 10/10 to anybody, as no here knows every single character

Soujaboy
7/10

6.5/10

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
I know u know ur Celestials, LT and Wolverine.
I give you a 6.5/10 because you don't throughly debate your opinions. You usually give us one word opinions of who's gonna win the fight on the verse forum. But most of the ur opinions are usually correct. smile

I appreciate that. One word is good for me. I rather not argue to prove a point. I think those who know me realize I know lots of comics and its fun when ppl think i don't. smile

10/10 for u

bigbran
I appreciate that. One word is good for me. I rather not argue to prove a point. I think those who know me realize I know lots of comics and its fun when ppl think i don't. smile

10/10 for u 2-3/10.
I'm not being a dick... you may have 30 years behind your back, but you don't exactly show it.

Martian_mind
You seem to dabble in many areas

8/10

long pig
Bitches, I'm smarter than you all.

bigbran
Originally posted by long pig
Bitches, I'm smarter than you all. Quite...

Skeets
What's good rasta?
LP gets a solid 9.

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
2-3/10.
I'm not being a dick... you may have 30 years behind your back, but you don't exactly show it.

None taken. U of all ppl should stop trying to figure or judge me. Quirky I may be, i make a point whether its a word or two. I like to learn, learn from others. Even have learned from u. Did u know that?

bigbran
None taken. U of all ppl should stop trying to figure or judge me. Quirky I may be, i make a point whether its a word or two. I like to learn, learn from others. Even have learned from u. Did u know that? I'm not trying to judge you, I don't really care.
Just that you were above me in the post.

I do know a lot (not trying to make myself sound egotistical), so it is plausable that you have learned from me, but meh.

long pig
I'm not trying to judge you, I don't really care.
Just that you were above me in the post.

I do know a lot (not trying to make myself sound egotistical), so it is plausable that you have learned from me, but meh.
I can't remember which one you are. Are you the one I argue with over Strange.Galactus?

Priest
laughing out loud

bigbran
I can't remember which one you are. Are you the one I argue with over Strange.Galactus? And In-Betweener. yes

Does the no-sig confuse you?
stick out tongue

long pig
Originally posted by Skeets
What's good rasta?
LP gets a solid 9.
Handling copious amounts of bidness.

Soujaboy
8.5/10

long pig
And In-Betweener. yes

Does the no-sig confuse you?
stick out tongue
Yes, yes it does.

Confuses and angers me.

You're good as gold in my mind. Even IF you're completely wrong about the IB/Strange/Galactus thing. evil face

long pig
8.5/10

What you MAY lack in some knowledge, you make up for in gusto....I hate gusto. mad

I have a Thor scan in which he's cut with a shaving razor that would piss you off to no end. evil face

bigbran
Yes, yes it does.

Confuses and angers me.

You're good as gold in my mind. Even IF you're completely wrong about the IB/Strange/Galactus thing. evil face laughing

Nope... I'm 100% correct.

Galactus never got KOed against Strange (or so much as hurt), and he stalemated In-Betweener... in a weakened form.
evil face

long pig
See? This is why I enjoy your presence at all times. In the face of complete wrongness, you still fight the good fight.

You're like the little engine who, really, really couldn't. lol

bigbran
See? This is why I enjoy your presence at all times. In the face of complete wrongness, you still fight the good fight.

You're like the little engine who, really, really couldn't. lol I'm always up for a fight... especially when I am right!
smokin'

Soujaboy
8.5/10

Martian_mind
SEE!!! i was totally ignored!!I know the most on here and you all ignore me......F$ck you all

Soujaboy
1.1/10 stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Martian_mind
SEE!!! i was totally ignored!!I know the most on here and you all ignore me......F$ck you all

good info. very well verse with comics

jgiant
good info. very well verse with comics I'll go with a 7 cuz ur a good guy, but u have admited to ur lack of comic knowledge before so that is what im basing it on.

leonidas

i always have and always will worship at the altar of the piggy . . .

there is no number large enough to encompass this man's knowledge.

long pig
Originally posted by leonidas
i always have and always will worship at the altar of the piggy . . .

there is no number large enough to encompass this man's knowledge.
And, as always, I will accept your worship with utter contempt. But, I am a just Deity, and as such, when the day comes, your death shall be painless.

p.s BEST SIG EVER. I want it.

Martian_mind
I beleive pig overdosed on Dr Strange Knowledge many a year ago,and now just haunts the world as a zombie,murmuring things like"by the hoary f**king hoasts" or "wong"Though of course being a zombie his jaw control is very bad so it comes out as him repeating over and over "F**k....hoary wang..."....Pig has created 90% of the world necrophiliacs no expression

TricksterPriest
hysterical Yeah, LP is probably the most egotistical poster on here. laughing But he's also easily in the top 3 debaters on the board. And his knowledge is staggering. A solid 9.4 for the #1 fan of Dr. Strange.

guy222
good info. very well verse with comics

that has changed

leonidas
And, as always, I will accept your worship with utter contempt. But, I am a just Deity, and as such, when the day comes, your death shall be painless.

wise and gracious. truly you are a beacon in the darkness that is kmc.

flatterer.

wink

batdude123

leonidas
gracias. smile

bats has loads of dc info, but i don't see you THAT often in the marvel threads. that makes it hard to judge -- which is why i've not ranked anyone in this thread. is this OVERALL knowledge or topic-specific knowledge?

high 8 maybe 9 for dc, but . . . less for marvel . . .? erm

meh, what matters is your a good debater and someone i'd take on my team any day. hey, wait a minute, i DID that once, didn't i . . .?

viva la jlakmc!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

bigbran
gracias. smile

bats has loads of dc info, but i don't see you THAT often in the marvel threads. that makes it hard to judge -- which is why i've not ranked anyone in this thread. is this OVERALL knowledge or topic-specific knowledge?

high 8 maybe 9 for dc, but . . . less for marvel . . .? erm

meh, what matters is your a good debater and someone i'd take on my team any day. hey, wait a minute, i DID that once, didn't i . . .?

viva la jlakmc!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin Magneto threads?

I'll give you a nine.

juggernaut66666
9,5/10

Mr Master

Always representing knowledge straight from the books.

I wanna see you more involved though, lately you've been seldom seen, atleast in my eyes.

Ethereal

Always representing knowledge straight from the books.

I wanna see you more involved though, lately you've been seldom seen, atleast in my eyes.

everyones rating too high in my eyes.

Mr Master

Not really. stick out tongue

Ethereal
Well to me, anyone who would be a 8.5 or above... would have to know ALOT, like even the Wildstorm, Darkhorse and the indie comics.

so if we were debating about knowledge of marvel though, you'd probably be a 9.

edit: thanx for the 7, as I never post what I know about comics, just mainly scans.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Ethereal
Well to me, anyone who would be a 8.5... would have to know ALOT, like even the Wildstorm, Darkhorse and the indie comics.

so if we were debating marvel though, you'd probably be a 9.

I was j/k ... but that's fair big grin

guy222
I was j/k ... but that's fair big grin

10/10

jasonk3
10/10

10/10 u kno ure s***, keep it up champ

Beta Ray Howard
1/10

No offense, but you've got a lot of growing to do.

bigbran
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
1/10

No offense, but you've got a lot of growing to do. I grew like an inch in a month one time!

jasonk3
I grew like an inch in a month one time!

laughing

Big Bran...you also get 10/10....ure a KMC genius

juggernaut66666

batdude123

Chikorita
batdude, 4.5/10
really, you only talks all the timemessed

capt it up
cant commnet have not seen you put evidence down

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Chikorita
batdude, 4.5/10
really, you only talks all the timemessed
Batdude 4.5?????
What the f**k?

Chikorita
juggernaut, 7.5/10smile

batdude123

Priest
Originally posted by batdude123
8/10 knowledgeable all around thumb up

Mr Master
From what I've seen, a strick debator that relies on facts and not much speculation.

8.5 +

Symmetric Chaos
8.5-9/10

Board Walker
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
8.5-9/10

7/10

I haven't seen you much except in recent times, so I cannot accurately gauge your comic knowledge, but from what I have seen you know a good ammount concerning Marvel, but in other fields (other companies such as DC) it is not as solid.

But I like you >_>

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Board Walker
7/10

I haven't seen you much except in recent times, so I cannot accurately gauge your comic knowledge, but from what I have seen you know a good ammount concerning Marvel, but in other fields (other companies such as DC) it is not as solid.

But I like you >_>

Zero!

... but only because I've never seen you in any debates. wink

leonidas
don't no one wanna tangle with srank in his areas of expertise. 9. wink

Blair Wind
....he knows alot. And when he doesnt he asks questions, which is something more people should start doing instead of just assuming things. 8.9/10

Rewmac
7/10. He lost a couple points for being too agressive sometimes and sometimes Blair feels to me like he has some arrogance in him.

Chikorita
rewmac, 7.5/10smile

Rick/Genis
3/10... I assume you know SOMETHING... but 0/10 as you've shown nothing to prove anything.

Board Walker
Hi Genis, long time no talk!

guy222
Hi Genis, long time no talk!

10/10. U are very good with comics

TricksterPriest
I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret. Chikorita has been here before. In fact, he's well acquanted with this forum. He's Judge.

I'll give you a 7.5, Board.

bigbran
I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret. Chikorita has been here before. In fact, he's well acquanted with this forum. He's Judge.

I'll give you a 7.5, Board. Hmm... I'll say 7.

You may know some of Apoc's stuff, but you haven't yet, shown me, that you know others, and DC things.

Soleran
Hmm... I'll say 7.

You may know some of Apoc's stuff, but you haven't yet, shown me, that you know others, and DC things.

Two

Bigbran is so mean he's a two!

leonidas
....he knows alot. And when he doesnt he asks questions, which is something more people should start doing instead of just assuming things. 8.9/10

you're talking about srank, right . . .? confused

darthgoober
you're talking about srank, right . . .? confused
9/10 easy. One of the most knowledgeable posters around.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Rewmac
7/10. He lost a couple points for being too agressive sometimes and sometimes Blair feels to me like he has some arrogance in him.

???? This is rate the person above you at comic knowledge....not how you feel about the person erm

Which is funny. If anyone notices my claims on things I usually am asking a question. I almost never make something a fact. Whatever. Tourneys make me aggressive, I really havent been that way outside of them.

....and Leo I WAS talking about you. Like with the whole Iceman thing where you kept opening threads, because you genuinely wanted to know

and darth 9/10 Your smart AND you know your stuff.....btw did you ever get my PM?? confused

marvelprince
???? This is rate the person above you at comic knowledge....not how you feel about the person erm

Which is funny. If anyone notices my claims on things I usually am asking a question. I almost never make something a fact. Whatever. Tourneys make me aggressive, I really havent been that way outside of them.

....and Leo I WAS talking about you. Like with the whole Iceman thing where you kept opening threads, because you genuinely wanted to know

and darth 9/10 Your smart AND you know your stuff.....btw did you ever get my PM?? confused

Def a 9. Knows his way around a tourney and is tops with his fav characters

spidey-dude
7 ^

bigbran
Originally posted by spidey-dude
7 ^ No idea.

Rewmac

and darth 9/10 Your smart AND you know your stuff.....btw did you ever get my PM?? confused But I love you big grin confused smokin' I know...I know...I just wanted to strike you big grin Well it didn't go...Now I gotta hide forever...Still your comic knowledge is bigger than mine.

ThePittman
pitt_6

Board Walker
What about me >_>

guy222
What about me >_>

10........Cool sig as well

Board Walker
10........Cool sig as well

why thank you guy smile

guy222
why thank you guy smile

thumb up

draxx_tOfU
thumb up

6...well guy222, i at least think your kind so you get points for that...

Nataku8188
MUST STROKE E-PEEN 10/10

OBEY HYPNO-TOAD!

srankmissingnin
Didn't you make a big to do about leaving Nataku? sad

Welcome back! eek!

8/10 cool

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
6...well guy222, i at least think your kind so you get points for that...

thank u. its better to be kind

Juntai

juggernaut66666
10/10

Apolloknight
10/10

9-10/10

guy222
Originally posted by Juntai

Does a rating matter to me? No. Reading a comic book does

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Nataku8188
MUST STROKE E-PEEN 10/10

OBEY HYPNO-TOAD!

how was iraq?

anyway, welcome back!!!

Juntai
Does a rating matter to me? No. Reading a comic book does Matters enough to reply to apperently.

TricksterPriest
At least a 9/10. One of the most knowledable posters on the forum.

spidey-dude

guy222
Originally posted by Juntai
Matters enough to reply to apperently.

Exactly

Utrigita
8/10 considering you great skills in the LT and Spectre division never rude and always polite to the other debaters, so I will give you 8/10

TricksterPriest
no clue. Haven't seen you debate enough.

Martian_mind
7.5/10

....My rival,but i respect you skills.........I like disposable income.

Utrigita
about 7/10 possibly higher

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
about 7/10 possibly higher

10......U admire Galactus. Its the same passion, I have for Living Tribunal smile

Mr Master

You're a very cool fella,

7.5 - 8 + .... potentially more, (primarily in the Marvel Cosmics department)

I've seen you transition from complete unawareness, to having significant knowlegde concerning your selected favorites.

smile

You'll be 9 + in no time, but you should broaden your horizon.

Get a feel for others as you have for LT, and that number will go up.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>