Mace Windu vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Mace Windu is an extremely skilled fighter and easily a top tier even by marvel standard's.

here his bio however some of this is inaccurate if you have any question's ask.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mace_Windu

who is the least powerful perosn who could take him?

snoopdogg
He would have to be above street level imo. Mace has pretty powerful force powers and sh!t.

lorddreamer
gonna get closed. And I'm gonna go for Batman... Maybe Robin, actually... from the Teen Titans show, since we're stepping out of the comic realm.

capt it up
Originally posted by lorddreamer
gonna get closed. And I'm gonna go for Batman... Maybe Robin, actually... from the Teen Titans show, since we're stepping out of the comic realm.
Batman would gert stomped. Mace is more then likly as skilled if not more. he cna also amp his stat's extremely high to well over superhuman level's. He could also simply break batman's neck with a force attack.

he a beast. He could more then likly kill batman in a single attack even if he decided to go into melee combat.

Symmetric Chaos

snoop is right MaceWindu is well above street level. (but he's below most people above that)

this is a toughy

juggernaut66666
Darkness evil face

masterbruce
I would say maybe Wonder Woman

lorddreamer
Is there a source outside of the movies? I never read the comics- I read one once and it was terrible, so... I may be out of my league here

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Darkness evil face

ForceLight?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
ForceLight?
Only Sun or magic.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by capt it up
Batman would gert stomped. Mace is more then likly as skilled if not more. he cna also amp his stat's extremely high to well over superhuman level's. He could also simply break batman's neck with a force attack.

he a beast. He could more then likly kill batman in a single attack even if he decided to go into melee combat. That's why I said above street level. I don't even think Spiderman could take Windu. Mace does not have to fight close range to win.

I would give him odds even over Logan..... eek!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by snoopdogg

Only the CloneWars (cartoon) version.

masterbruce
The thing with Star Wars high level guys is that they're VERY powerful (I think more powerful than Superman or Thor) but aren't very durable, so if they get hit they'd die pretty fast. But they're also really fast so it'd be hard to hit them.

capt it up
Is there a source outside of the movies? I never read the comics- I read one once and it was terrible, so... I may be out of my league here
there the movies, comic's and show

capt it up
That's why I said above street level. I don't even think Spiderman could take Windu. Mace does not have to fight close range to win.

to tell you the truth he could curf stomp Logan or spiderman

capt it up
Only the CloneWars (cartoon) version.
which is cannon and is usable evidence

juggernaut66666
ForceLight?
Anyway if it works it will only disabble Jackie's armor but there will be shadows around theme cause and Jackie can manipulate them or he just makes Windu go pop.
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page006mx0.jpg

capt it up
Anyway if it works it will only disabble Jackie's armor but there will be shadows around theme cause and Jackie can manipulate them or he just makes Windu go pop.
to abd windu in cased by the force. Windu could simple force push them all and kill all the darkness monster's instantly

guy222
Mace Windu is an extremely skilled fighter and easily a top tier even by marvel standard's.

here his bio however some of this is inaccurate if you have any question's ask.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mace_Windu

who is the least powerful perosn who could take him?

antman and silver samurai

juggernaut66666
to abd windu in cased by the force. Windu could simple force push them all and kill all the darkness monster's instantly
Atleast check the scan I have posted.

capt it up
Originally posted by guy222
antman and silver samurai
bo would die.

mace has telepathy, force abilties, superhuman stat's, the greatest h2h and light saber fighter to have ever lived in star war's

snoopdogg
Only the CloneWars (cartoon) version. The Clone Wars version definately takes Spiderman or Wolverine...easily.

capt it up
I saw it and it was against normal people

snoopdogg
bo would die.

mace has telepathy, force abilties, superhuman stat's, the greatest h2h and light saber fighter to have ever lived in star war's Actually Yoda and Dooku are the only two people to have bested him in saber duel.

capt it up
The Clone Wars version definately takes Spiderman or Wolverine...easily.
ya he fougth an army of clones with simply pure h2h fighting

juggernaut66666
Jackie is farmore versatile then that he just makes Windu go pop.

juggernaut66666
I saw it and it was against normal people
So there is no darkness inside Windu's body?

Symmetric Chaos

I just did.

Windu doesn't seem to have anything in his arsenal that could fight that. (what was that?)

capt it up
Actually Yoda and Dooku are the only two people to have bested him in saber duel.
yup, but that was before he was even a jedi he was still in training. Dooku is scared of mace and yoda is just simply not as skilled as mace and it even been thought that mace may even be more powerful as well

juggernaut66666
I just did.

Windu doesn't seem to have anything in his arsenal that could fight that. (what was that?)
He manipulated the darkness inside them.

capt it up
So there is no darkness inside Windu's body?
actaully the force is inside his body as explain in episode one and would eactly stop any sort of attack like that.

capt it up
he only been able to do it to normal human never meta's

juggernaut66666
actaully the force is inside his body as explain in episode one and would eactly stop any sort of attack like that.
I bet he was attacked like that numerous times. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos

Ouch.

That should work very well on Windu actually since his combat style involves tiptoeing on the line between light and dark.

snoopdogg
yup, but that was before he was even a jedi he was still in training. Dooku is scared of mace and yoda is just simply not as skilled as mace and it even been thought that mace may even be more powerful as well Those are myths. It's never been stated when it happened just that it did happen. And Yoda is more powerful than Mace. Yodas feats in the comics, movies, cartoons, etc. trump all force users.

capt it up
I bet he was attacked like that numerous times. roll eyes (sarcastic)
He never has how ever his body has the force in him which should and would protect him not to mention you have never proven that the darkness can do that to a meta human.

capt it up
Those are myths. It's never been stated when it happened just that it did happen. And Yoda is more powerful than Mace. Yodas feats in the comics, movies, cartoons, etc. trump all force users.

True however it been stated that amce is the best duelest to ever live. he the onyl person to ahve ever mastered every style.

Yoda feat's of force don't really trump maces though mace deos nto sue it as much sicne he preferred light saber fighting.

mace also had a far superior showing vs cities.

capt it up
Ouch.

That should work very well on Windu actually since his combat style involves tiptoeing on the line between light and dark.
which he keep's in perfect check and perfected it

juggernaut66666
Another nice trick
http://img188.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thedarkness06p16ef6.jpg
http://img198.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thedarkness06p17qp8.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
which he keep's in perfect check and perfected it

Can't Darkness knock that out of wack?

Its like being on a highwire the danger (or in this case the darkness) is still there.

Endless Mike
Also the novels

capt it up
Can't Darkness knock that out of wack?

Its like being on a highwire the danger (or in this case the darkness) is still there.
it not darkness it nagative energy created by emotion whcih darkness ahs no power over

capt it up
Another nice trick
http://img188.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thedarkness06p16ef6.jpg
http://img198.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thedarkness06p17qp8.jpg
ya vs a demon which he ahs controll over? not seeing your point. in an areana setting he would be dead froma broken neck in a second

juggernaut66666
it not darkness it nagative energy created by emotion whcih darkness ahs no power over
huh

juggernaut66666
ya vs a demon which he ahs controll over? not seeing your point. in an areana setting he would be dead froma broken neck in a second
Can't you understand that he manipulates shadows an darkness?
What does that have to do with demons or humans?

Edit: That was the wielder of Light.

capt it up
Can't you understand that he manipulates shadows an darkness?
What does that have to do with demons or humans?
he sommon demons form teh darkness. how deos that help him when he can't touch the guy he fighting?

juggernaut66666
he sommon demons form teh darkness. how deos that help him when he can't touch the guy he fighting?
You obviously know shit about Darkness he can summon or create anything from darkness and shadows that includs weapons like granades
machine guns,pistols or whatever he thinks of.

capt it up
You obviously know shit about Darkness he can summon or create anything from darkness and shadows that includs weapons like granades
machine guns,pistols or whatever he thinks of.
ya and what will gun's do? what will any of it due? were he gunna find darkness in an areana battle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.