Polaris vs Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
Fight in the construction yard

who wins?

Metalmanx
I think it depends on how fast Lorna can raise a magnetic shield.

In fact, this match depends SOLELY on how fast she can produce a shield.

xmarksthespot
Probably fast enough, I've got a scan floating around of Quicksilver trying to speedblitz her and getting a face-full of metal.

Metalmanx
I dunno. The more I think about it, the more I want to lean towards Cyclops here. I mean, he can attack her near-instantaneously.

Symmetric Chaos
He definitly take the first fight out of 10.

After that she'll be doing everything she can to get the shield up superfast.

Board Walker
Too bad Polaris is currently powerless

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Board Walker
Too bad Polaris is currently powerless No she isn't. no expression

Brian Oswald
Polaris should win the majority 8/10

Board Walker
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
No she isn't. no expression

Last I read of her...she was, well if you want to count her current powers as powers, then their artificial, a shadow of what they were before.

guy222
Originally posted by kaboom
Fight in the construction yard

who wins?

scott wins

Rutog98
Problem is, if Polaris is caught behind her shield trying to withstand his blasts, she will have to pour all of her power and concentration in trying to keep the shield reinforced against his power. I seriously doubt she will be able to block him and mount a counter attack. Lorna is no Magneto. It becomes a case of who can outlast the other.

I don't know how agile Lorna is in flight. If she can dodge Scott, she should be able to take him down with a piece of metal behind the head before he can take aim again.

6/10 for Lorna because she is more maneuverable owing to her flight power.

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by Board Walker
Last I read of her...she was, well if you want to count her current powers as powers, then their artificial, a shadow of what they were before. I thought they were more powerful than before huh

don't shiv
they are. Apocalypse is the Best thing that Ever Happenned to Lorna and Cyke mentally and power wise.

Can Cyke's lightshow even tickle Polaris?

juggernaut66666
Polaris.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
I thought they were more powerful than before huh

They are more powerful. Polaris wins 8/10.

grey fox
Isn't Cyclops currently a gun toting ******* ?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by grey fox
Isn't Cyclops currently a gun toting ******* ? Yes. Cyclops is currently powerless.

Polaris is currently powered. Being powered by externally applied means does not mean one is powerless. no expression

Loot
polaris is no magneto, but cyclops is no cable either, polaris should be able to take this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.