Cyclops, Colossus, and Cannonball versus Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Can the 3 X-Men take down the Hulk?

Beta Ray Howard
Nope. Hulk took X-Factor by himself once. Roster was Havoc, Polaris, Quicksilver, Strong Guy, Wolfsbane, and someone else I'm forgetting.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Can the 3 X-Men take down the Hulk?

hulk smash

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Nope. Hulk took X-Factor by himself once. Roster was Havoc, Polaris, Quicksilver, Strong Guy, Wolfsbane, and someone else I'm forgetting. Talk about PIS

DevilGoblin
Hulk kills them in seconds.

Symmetric Chaos
Xmen die 9/10

nimbus006
I don't think this is as lob sided as everyone thinks. Yes Hulk will probably destory them a good majority, but Cannonball at his best is pretty powerful. He could redirect the kinetic energy of Hulks blows and hit him with his own force. Colossus can go blow for blow with Hulk at least for a little while. Cyclops blast probably would not have any effect on Hulk. Probably just make him more upset. Now that i think about it, seeing as this is Savage Hulk, it might not be a good idea for Colossus to go blow for blow with Hulk.

Hulk Wins 8/10

redhotrash
I'd give this to the Hulk as well, however there are a few things to consider. Can Cyclops cut through him with a full beam? I tend to think so based on Wolverine's claws being able to cut him. Cyke's full blasts are pretty brutal, he might be able to sever a arm or leg before being taken out. Also Cannonball is supposed to be more or less invulnerable while in flight. I suppose if X-men had a little time to prep the 3 of them might be able to pull out 1 or 2 wins out of 10 at least. Also Cyclops is a pretty good field commander, so I wouldnt completely count them out. Either way put Hulk takes it about 7 or 8 out of 10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.