ultimate thor vs 616 thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
nuff said

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
nuff said

thor returns

Mordum
616 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by Mordum
616 10/10

i agree

Joey Stacks
Isn't Ult Thor physically weaker then 616 Spiderman?

LORDSIDIOUS01
The Earth Thor or 616 Thor wins.

roughrider
616 wins.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Isn't Ult Thor physically weaker then 616 Spiderman?

No.

But he still loses handily.

Symmetric Chaos

roughrider
Ultimate Thor is respectable, but a notch below 616, thus far.

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-ultimatethor.html

The Libertine
However despite not being as powerful he is much cooler, none of the supid "thou dost protest to much" rubbish.

Black Adam
Originally posted by The Libertine
However despite not being as powerful he is much cooler, none of the supid "thou dost protest to much" rubbish.

I heard JMS is getting rid of that when he starts the new Thor book.

The Libertine
Originally posted by Black Adam
I heard JMS is getting rid of that when he starts the new Thor book.

Yes he is, several decades to late, every creature is supposed to hear Thor in it's language, why did we ever hear panto Shakespeare?

Scoobless
Getting rid of Thor's classic speech pattern is like getting rid of Superman's "S" symbol.

sad

xmeat
i hate ultimate thor

Priest
Originally posted by Scoobless
Getting rid of Thor's classic speech pattern is like getting rid of Superman's "S" symbol.

sad
i agree, they should leave thor's speach as is.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Priest
i agree, they should leave thor's speach as is.

JMS is most likely going to ruin Thor. No more Thor speech, moving Asgard back to earth(Oklahoma), bringing back D.B. to be Thor, completely forgetting about Ragnarok, etc.

xmeat
bump

draxx_tOfU
616 ftw...

didnt ultimate colossus "manhandle" ultimate thor?...

tjcoady
plus ultimate thor hasn't had a chance to display any of the more esoteric powers that 616 thor has... 616 takes all fights handily.

grey fox
616 easily

jasofisc
616 thor even without his hammer would win

Redatom65
I agree with Grey Fox and claim 616 Thor would win. More feats and a more claim to fame. Excelsior.

Hercules
616 ftw

joesha28
True enough... but If Ult Thor manages to take down Hyperion in the coming Ult power issues, i'll say he wld hav something to show the Mighty Thor. But only something. Seeing how marvel intro Ult Thor in Ultimates #12 and a tiff with Hyperion inult power(Hyperion put Ult Thing down, but was equaled by Ult Thor.) I say the char getting his respect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.