Moon Knight #7 SPOILERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

doomsday45
Whats youre thought on the latest mooney ish.

I liked Khonshu a hole lot he is one of the most intresting chars in this series.

and many people have complained of the lack of action here but i think its entertaning.

Accel
From what I've heard of this title, not much happens in it story-wise.

The Fake Macoy
Yeah, really not much has happened at all.

Scoobless
Not much action but it is still a good comic.

kenobi
I thought the artwork and storyline to the new MoonKnight series was great but I did not like how Taskmaster was made to look like a punk. Once again Taskmaster has not been utilized to his full potential.

doomsday45
Originally posted by kenobi
I thought the artwork and storyline to the new MoonKnight series was great but I did not like how Taskmaster was made to look like a punk. Once again Taskmaster has not been utilized to his full potential.

I agree but it was moon knight first battle in the new series so thats probably why he was such a punk.

marvelprince
Well to be fair Tasky didn't even really fight Moon Knight. MK crashed his plane and Tony was trapped under a bunch of rumble and debris, plus he put several arrows in Moon Knight but he kept coming. He didn't get outfought as much as he was just beaten

kenobi
Originally posted by marvelprince
Well to be fair Tasky didn't even really fight Moon Knight. MK crashed his plane and Tony was trapped under a bunch of rumble and debris, plus he put several arrows in Moon Knight but he kept coming. He didn't get outfought as much as he was just beaten That is true and since it is MoonKnights series Marvel has to puff him up so Taskmaster had to job to Moony.

Disappear
taskmaster did do a good job demeaning him earlier in that issue, though. wasn't a bad showing, all in all. he's the crook, he's supposed to get beaten.

edit: well, in issue 5. he was pretty much a cry baby in issue 6. but, we did get to see his face for the first time, i believe. even though he looked like a young woman.

doomsday45
I think that tasky was seriously injured when the copter crashed into the building...

Well thats my version of the story, either that or he was injured and couldn't stand sieing marc after all he did to him.

doomsday45
By the way i missed the issue with the flashback where mooney fights Bushwacker, wasit any good

roughrider
Originally posted by Disappear
taskmaster did do a good job demeaning him earlier in that issue, though. wasn't a bad showing, all in all. he's the crook, he's supposed to get beaten.

edit: well, in issue 5. he was pretty much a cry baby in issue 6. but, we did get to see his face for the first time, i believe. even though he looked like a young woman.

He does?
I've never seen Taskmaster's face. Any scans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.