Fitness Tests

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
vin

Sorry for my absence on KMC, my brother has my Laptop. I got on this computer and I'll give you an update of whats going on so far.

No, I'm not suicidal. Please stop asking me through MSN and PM's.

Anyway, onto topic.

Today was the last part of my Fitness Tests in Class. (Tomorrows we start Weight Tests) I have 60 people in my class, and we are all taking the exact same tests.

Two of these tests were:

20 Meter Dash

Long Jump

On the 20 Meter Dash, I made a score of 3.1 Seconds. It Tied for the faster score in my class, so in a way... I'm ****ing wicked and fast.

Me and the person who tied for first raced each other, and we were very equal.

On the Long Jump, I came Second out of 60 people with a score of 252. The person who came in first got a 253, and he was the one who tied me in the 20 meter dash.

I'm actually quite proud of myself for doing so well out of my class laughing out loud

Anyway, Carry on.

vincent

Captain Maynard
good.

Spartan005
No one Cares. no expression

Puzzle
"No, I'm suicidal."

Was there supposed to be a "not" in there?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
good.

Why Thank you.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Puzzle
"No, I'm suicidal."

Was there supposed to be a "not" in there?

lookaround

What...Are you talking about.

Originally posted by Spartan005
No one Cares. no expression

No, there's a difference. YOU Don't Care.

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Why Thank you.

Spartan005
lookaround

What...Are you talking about.

No, there's a difference. YOU Don't Care.

Okay..... I don't care. no expression

Syren
Congratulations, Superboy stick out tongue

Problem_Child

vin

Sorry for my absence on KMC, my brother has my Laptop. I got on this computer and I'll give you an update of whats going on so far.

Anyway, onto topic.

Today was the last part of my Fitness Tests in Class. (Tomorrows we start Weight Tests) I have 60 people in my class, and we are all taking the exact same tests.

Two of these tests were:

20 Meter Dash

Long Jump

On the 20 Meter Dash, I made a score of 3.1 Seconds. It Tied for the faster score in my class, so in a way... I'm ****ing wicked and fast.

On the Long Jump, I came Second out of 60 people with a score of 252. The person who came in first got a 253, and he was the one who tied me in the 20 meter dash.

I'm actually quite proud of myself for doing so well out of my class laughing out loud

Anyway, Carry on.

vincent

good job vinny

guy222

vin

Anyway, onto topic.

Two of these tests were:

20 Meter Dash

Long Jump

Anyway, Carry on.

vincent

At 6'5" 300 lbs. I exercise when needed

Lyna303
so on the 20 m you got 3.1 sec...so its equal to 15.5 sec on a 100m...that kinda sucks

kayakat
congrats Vinny! clapping

Eclipso
Nice Job dude, glad your doing better.

Vinny---> http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/733/733527/the-top-50-dc-comics-covers-of-2006-20060919040435616-000.jpg

Soleran
Originally posted by Lyna303
so on the 20 m you got 3.1 sec...so its equal to 15.5 sec on a 100m...that kinda sucks

At 20 meters I doubt that you have your full sprint speed, you're still accelerating.

Bloigen

§P0oONY
Rhymes with:

Binny, bou're a bucking boron.

Captain Maynard

Strangelove
I hate fitness tests no expression

Lyna303
Originally posted by Strangelove
I hate fitness tests no expression
I hate swimming skill tests...

Soleran
Originally posted by Lyna303
I hate swimming skill tests...

<------ loves the breaststroke eek!

Ambience

vin

Anyway, onto topic.

Two of these tests were:

20 Meter Dash

Long Jump

Anyway, Carry on.

vincent

Impressive.
happy

Hidden Lotus

Vinny Valentine
100m Sprint is alot Different then the 20m.

20m You have to lay flat on the ground before starting for one.

Strangelove
100m Sprint is alot Different then the 20m.

20m You have to lay flat on the ground before starting for one. on the ground? WTF?

I quit my personal fitness class because I'm so out of shape laughing out loud

ThePittman
Not that fast wink In High School I would have blown you away, I could probably still beat that time. evillaugh

Barker
Originally posted by guy222
At 6'5" 300 lbs. I exercise when needed
Ew, I bet your BMI's off the charts. ermm

Naz
sick I hated fitness tests so much. I sucked at everything accept the one where you're supposed to stretch really far and they measure how far you can reach...or something. I was good at that, the only people who outscored me were the gymnasts.

LifeInSepia
on the ground? WTF?

I quit my personal fitness class because I'm so out of shape laughing out loud

FATTY!!! *pokes in belly*

Strangelove
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
FATTY!!! *pokes in belly* I could still kick your ass ermm

ThePittman
I could still kick your ass ermm eek!

LifeInSepia
I could still kick your ass ermm

oh, it is the on

Bloigen
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
oh, it is the on

It is the on?

Ahh.

Puzzle
Wii Sports Fitness tests say I am 23.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.