The First Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Les yeux clos
Sometimes it's hard to remember what you felt and experienced when you first came into contact with them/it, which is kind of weird when you find yourself growing to fall in love with the thing or person..soooo...

Is there something that you wish you could experience again for the first time? Say a film, book or meeting someone again so you could really appreciate them? hmm

Soleran
Originally posted by Les yeux clos
Sometimes it's hard to remember what you felt and experienced when you first came into contact with them/it, which is kind of weird when you find yourself growing to fall in love with the thing or person..soooo...

Is there something that you wish you could experience again for the first time? Say a film, book or meeting someone again so you could really appreciate them? hmm

Yes, french fries.

General G
Originally posted by Soleran
Yes, french fries.

droolio

§P0oONY
I'd like to have feeling in my right knee again. hmm

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Les yeux clos

I want to ne born again, literally. That would be trippy.

Bloigen
I'd like to go bungee jumping for the first time again. It was teh sex. droolio

Syren
I'd like for Jamie and I to relive all of the best moments we have had and will have, as sort of a final request before we die yes

dirkdirden
The first time I played golden eye for N64or first time I killed someone both would nice to feel again.

§uffer§noopy
Originally posted by Soleran
Yes, french fries.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Syren
I'd like for Jamie and I to relive all of the best moments we have had and will have, as sort of a final request before we die yes

I'd wanna do that.in_love

You're talking about sex right?ermm

Syren
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I'd wanna do that.in_love

You can come along too, and share our most precious times blushing

*sees edit*

tantrum

Mywi
I want to play DMC3 for the first time again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.