play my game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LifeInSepia
if this is in the wrong place, can you move it and send me the link to the new location via PM?

Can you guys play this simple game i made? There is a cheat in their, but it only skips the first level laughing out loud

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p268/lifeinsepia/firstgame3.swf

Also, there is no sound, so, hum.

Bloigen
I completed it, and I found the "secret". ermmnone

General G
I beat it, but I lost once sad

I didn't find any secret though...

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Bloigen
I completed it, and I found the "secret". ermmnone

what is it then?

Originally posted by General G
I beat it, but I lost once sad

I didn't find any secret though...

What the f**k? how can you loose?

Bloigen
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
what is it then?

Right click, forward. srug

LifeInSepia
Right click, forward. srug

WRONG! fail.

General G
I hit one of the ghost things because my finger twitched embarrasment

LifeInSepia
lol

Bloigen
WRONG! fail.

No, try it for yourself. doped

Captain Maynard
what is it then?

What the f**k? how can you loose? *lose

It was easy. I did it with my eyes closed

General G
I think I know! eek!

LifeInSepia
No, try it for yourself. doped

its not in the code, fool. And i did.

Originally posted by Captain Maynard
*lose

How many practice runs did it take to do that?

General G
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
*lose

embarrasment

General G
Is the secret that if you go all the way to the top you end up going to the bottom? eek!

Captain Maynard
its not in the code, fool. And i did.

How many practice runs did it take to do that? After 2 i had memorized it then did it with my eyes closed on the 3rd

Go me no expression

LifeInSepia
Is the secret that if you go all the way to the top you end up going to the bottom? eek!

thats not a secreat, but yeah, it flips you round to the other side when you go off one edge. I may tell you the secret... but not yet shifty

General G
How about now?

LifeInSepia
mmmmmmmm no.

General G
Damn

Now?

LifeInSepia
alright, ill tell you, if you can work it out first. tis simple!

General G
And yet so hard...

LifeInSepia
And yet so hard...

ok, on the first level, hit enter.

nothing will happen, cos tht's not it, but it s close.

General G
Not cool...

Escape button? eek!

LifeInSepia
nope

General G
Shift?

General G
Hehehe

kayakat
delete?

Bloigen
Backspace. herbshock

MadMel
hehe i found it evil face

Kongu Dude
i culdnt muk teh 1st lvl ermmcry

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by kayakat
delete?

well done

Backspace. herbshock

at last

Originally posted by MadMel
hehe i found it evil face

You just read the other two!!

Originally posted by Kongu Dude
i culdnt muk teh 1st lvl ermmcry

you suck. just, you just suck.

Kongu Dude
you suck. just, you just suck.
I know. ermmcry

Or is it the game 313

LifeInSepia
I know. ermmcry

Or is it the game 313

no, its you.

General G
no, its you.

I dunno...I lost once before I won it...

Kongu Dude
no, its you.
It's a deal. 313

LifeInSepia
It's a deal. 313

OK, meat at the dock at midnight. In the third bin, there will be a package, open In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and open the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and talk to the guy. He will tell you how to beat the level.

Kongu Dude
OK, meat at the dock at midnight. In the third bin, there will be a package, open In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and open the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and In the third bin, there will be a package, opent the package to get a number, call the number and get the password, got mindightclub16 and tell the barman the password, go down the stairs and talk to the guy. He will tell you how to beat the level.
What's that?

LifeInSepia
insturctions, duh.

Kongu Dude
To what? 313

LifeInSepia
To what? 313

to doing the game! it says at the bottom, eedjit.

Denniz234
i no the secret..

its ALT F4 messed

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Denniz234
i no the secret..

its ALT F4 messed

FAIL!!! DOUBLE HYPER FAIL WITH A MEGA FAIL APPLIED AS AN OERLAY LAYER!! THEN YOU FAIL AT THAT TOO!!! It already says what it is, you fool!

Barker
no expression

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Barker
no expression

go on then, you make a game. Go back to when you were 14, then make a game. Do it. See how good a game you can make. Smart arse.

Barker
I actually none'd your comment, not your game.

LifeInSepia
I actually none'd your comment, not your game.

i none your comment then

Barker
i none your comment then
I none your dueling record.

Zing.

Mišt
Update? ermmhappy

Marko
I none your dueling record.

Zing.

vin

Barker
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/0/5/customsig_3105_ME.gif

Marko
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/0/5/customsig_3105_ME.gif

you didnt!

Barker

Marko
i none your comment then

Barker
FAIL!!! DOUBLE HYPER FAIL WITH A MEGA FAIL APPLIED AS AN OERLAY LAYER!! THEN YOU FAIL AT THAT TOO!!! It already says what it is, you fool!
no expression

Marko

no expression

Barker
When did you guys - you know - 'start'? If you don't mind me asking.
no expression

Marko
can you hinestly aford to take that risk? Can you? Apologise, spare your life.

no expression

JacopeX
if this is in the wrong place, can you move it and send me the link to the new location via PM?

Can you guys play this simple game i made? There is a cheat in their, but it only skips the first level laughing out loud

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p268/lifeinsepia/firstgame3.swf

Also, there is no sound, so, hum.

Let me guess. You kidnapped a retarded kid, blindfolded him, filled his helmet with bees, and demanded that he draw cartoons. Those cartoons were later used as your game.

Neat. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by JacopeX
Let me guess. You kidnapped a retarded kid, blindfolded him, filled his helmet with bees, and demanded that he draw cartoons. Those cartoons were later used as your game.

i drew the art embarrasment

and im not feeling a lot of LifeInSepia love right now erm

Puzzle
*is confused*

Barker
Originally posted by JacopeX

The kid was wearing soccer cleats at the time, I heard.

Puzzle
Cleats is a funny word.

Barker
I heard.

Puzzle

Quoting you even though nothing will show up. happy

Barker
Wow, do it again.

Puzzle
Wow, do it again.

But there is text now. sad

Barker
If you can't do it twice, you can't do it at all. nahuh

Puzzle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.