Most wanted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LifeInSepia
Who do you most want a sig made by? For me, pittman, but i would never use any one elses sig.

General G
I dunno, I got one from Alliance (below), and it is awesome, but I really would like to see how Lana would make one, she makes really good sigs smile

§P0oONY
No one... I make my own sigs.

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by General G
I dunno, I got one from Alliance (below), and it is awesome, but I really would like to see how Lana would make one, she makes really good sigs smile
i agree. I was just browsing through her sig collection, and there's some really great stuff in their!

General G

LifeInSepia
I have tried, but they don't turn out so well sad

yes

show us one. We may be able to help you :dunno:

§P0oONY
I have tried, but they don't turn out so well sad

yes
Mine are hardly great. I just like having my own work for my own signature.

LifeInSepia

BlackSunshine
Lana or Barker

General G
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
show us one. We may be able to help you :dunno:

I deleted pretty much all of them, but if I were to make another would you mind giving me some advice?

§P0oONY
I deleted pretty much all of them, but if I were to make another would you mind giving me some advice?
My advice would be to just keep it simple. I've seen far too many Sig's that over use what photoshop has to offer, creating an eyesore.

General G
Simple? Got it, about all I can do right now anyways wink

LifeInSepia
Simple? Got it, about all I can do right now anyways wink

laughing out loud. But seriouls,y never understimate the power of simple. And use clouds, they're great.

General G
I like the cloud look to sigs

Lana
I've only used sigs that weren't made by me twice; H.S.6 made me one last year when I'd just gotten my laptop but didn't have a mouse for it so I couldn't use PS, and Ken made one in a sig duel last year that had my name on it so I used it.

Beyond those two, I'd say TOH, Barker, or Alliance would be the only people I'd trust to make a sig for me. Those three are the best (active) sigmakers on KMC right now, I would say.

Bloigen
The Rock? srug

General G
Originally posted by Lana
I've only used sigs that weren't made by me twice; H.S.6 made me one last year when I'd just gotten my laptop but didn't have a mouse for it so I couldn't use PS, and Ken made one in a sig duel last year that had my name on it so I used it.

Beyond those two, I'd say TOH, Barker, or Alliance would be the only people I'd trust to make a sig for me. Those three are the best (active) sigmakers on KMC right now, I would say.

next to you in my opinion wink

§P0oONY

I thought we had a connection... mhm

stick out tongue
I like the cloud look to sigs
My background w00t

Lana
next to you in my opinion wink

I don't particularly count myself as an active sigmaker at the moment stick out tongue

General G
I don't particularly count myself as an active sigmaker at the moment stick out tongue

They still rock cool

§P0oONY
They still rock cool
Go suck cock in another thread... hmm

Mywi

General G

§P0oONY
no expression

Your after Lana and Alliance wink
I appreciate their sigs but I don't feel the need to tell them, becuase;

1. They don't care.
2. I don't care.

LifeInSepia

General G
blink

§P0oONY
wanker

LifeInSepia

General G
laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud not funny.

Problem_Child
mines already on!!Leo.M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.