Stuart little meets Lord of the Rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
Well sort of.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=100697

I was sort of going to pass out on Mice Templar because of the well...mice. But after reading that preview I'm in.

anyone else going to check this out?

Black Adam
guess not.

pr1983
mice templar? honestly dunno if i'd pick it up, but i'd say its worth a look...

Superguy
Sounds like Redwall... but I guess y'all outside of Blighty may not know what that is...

Redatom65
Great Ceasar's Ghost...wow

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Superguy
Sounds like Redwall... but I guess y'all outside of Blighty may not know what that is...

I love Redwall! Badgers all teh way w00t!

Martian_mind
Eulalia!!!!

Superguy
Quite. Give 'em blood 'n' vinegar, as the hares of the Long Patrol would say...

Martian_mind
Wot Wot old chap....Wot Wot indeed...

Black Adam
so I'm guessing you all going to check it out big grin

The Surviver
MAY be worth a dick in the mouthsmile

Superguy
Looks interesting. May as well have a read...

Black Adam
Well 1 issue is out and I enjoyed it. Though all the constant comparisons to mouse guard has gotten me to at least check that book out.

I really can't wait to see more of the Maeven archers. The idea of a mouse riding a bird like a horse while raining death on her enemies seems kick ass to me.

DigiMark007
Yeah, seems like a Redwall rip-off. They'd be better just making that into a comic.

Symmetric Chaos
I just finished it.

It's pretty good IMO. Kinda like a mix between Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nym and the Redwall series. much gorier than either, however

My only major problems with it were that the main character's motivations are a tad cliche and I had trouble telling who was who (as well as who was a boy and who was a girl)

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, seems like a Redwall rip-off. They'd be better just making that into a comic.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007

They're not. No abbey involved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.