Black Bolt vs. Apollo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Bloodlust....

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Bloodlust....

BB

DigiMark007
The evil Doctor once created a concentrated sound wave directly around Apollo's head that was the strength of 10 Atomic Bombs.

Apollo was up and fighting (and pissed...not weary) about a page later.

I actually think this is a good matchup. If Apollo uses his speed (which yes, he does have), he can end this quickly enough not to take too much damage.

But really, it could go either way. 5/10 for each until I'm swayed one way or another.

guy222
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The evil Doctor once created a concentrated sound wave directly around Apollo's head that was the strength of 10 Atomic Bombs.

I actually think this is a good matchup. If Apollo uses his speed (which yes, he does have), he can end this quickly enough not to take too much damage.

But really, it could go either way. 5/10 for each until I'm swayed one way or another.

I chose BB. His voice can shatter almost anything.

rotiart
I'd go with a tie also. BB has always felt to me to be a "weaker" superman...

Apollo has felt that way to me compared to some of the other chars in his universe...

I go tie...

Martian_mind
He did the mash....he did the monster mash.

SpunkySmurph

But the damage from BB's voice isn't sonic...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
But the damage from BB's voice isn't sonic...

I realize it's concussive, not sonic, but Apollo still has a speed advantage if he decides to use it, and also can trade blows with most herald-level people.

He's seen as << Superman on the forums, which is true enough most times. But it's still possible to be: Superman > Apollo > or = BB. Because I don't see BB as being = Supes.

the Darkone
BB other powers will literally kill Apollo, BB sparing with Ikaris and you saw the result of that, BB cleaned his clock a warrior Eternal. BB powers are sick: antimatter, matter manipulation, pisonic powers, voice that can destroy matter and also can increase his strength too unknown levels. BB went head up with Thor, and Thor stated that BB was getting stronger as the fighting was progressing. IMOP BB>> Apollo

guy222
BB

Endrict Nuul
BB

Acrosurge
I realize it's concussive, not sonic, but Apollo still has a speed advantage if he decides to use it, and also can trade blows with most herald-level people.

He's seen as << Superman on the forums, which is true enough most times. But it's still possible to be: Superman > Apollo > or = BB. Because I don't see BB as being = Supes. I don't think Black Bolt's uncontrolled voice powers are concussive either, they simply force matter to fly apart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.