Luke Cage is my hero.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beta Ray Howard
C#nt punt FTW!
Click Me

Tha C-Master
You're my hero Beta Ray... smile

Beta Ray Howard
Oh I know.

Anyway, you've gotta love the look of OMG on Spider-Woman's face, and the Ninja's are probably thinking "Damn! Shes more of cannon fodder than we are!"

Priest
haha, that scan is hilarious. you got to love wolverine acting all nonchalant with a few ninja stars poking out off his back.

What If...
What is that from?

Beta Ray Howard
The new issue of New Avengers.

Ptr_Grifin
Awesome scan.

For some reason I like that art style. I would like to see the Eddie Brock Venom drawn like that.

Swanky-Tuna
I like the art too. It's kind of rugged.

I also like how the sound effect was FOOM!

long pig
Makes me wonder if ol' Elektra isn't hiding a few marbles in her pockets. That shouldn't have hurt her that bad.

Martian_mind
If that was Cage's hardest kick,shouldn't she have been caught in a sort of fingerpuppet position?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Martian_mind
If that was Cage's hardest kick,shouldn't she have been caught in a sort of fingerpuppet position?
Maybe if it was a toe kick. With the shin I think it would be more of a "cracked the foundation of the garage" type thing.

long pig
I feel bad for her next boyfriend. It'll be like tossing a pencil down a flight of stairs.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by long pig
I feel bad for her next boyfriend. It'll be like tossing a pencil down a flight of stairs.

Meh she could just do what she-hulk would need to,use pineapples and the such.

outarddwarf
Naw she hulk just does it with progressivly bigger men instead of using the inanimate objects. Like she started with normal guys and now she is doing it with Juggernaut and stargod for crying out pete!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.