civil war parodies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderman_RJ
due to copyright infrigiment i can't link it here, but if you know torrent or maybe emule (don't know if its there),dc ++, you can get it there
there is a parodia for every CW edition and they are HILARIOUS ,much better than the original one.

best lines are" girl giant man,are you 18?"
"no"
"close enough to yes for me"

"stop! he is stealing the truck!"
"is this becouse i'm black?"

and many other i can't spoil,here,hilarious i recomend downloading while they are on torrent cos it's faster and have all editions.
and i recomend don't read the comic before if you intend to read cw after its over,or haven't catch the last ones.

i can't link to it but on www.torrentspy.com there is a link.

doctorstrongbad
I went to that website and found some interesting stuff, but I couldn't find the link.

Spiderman_RJ
you have to type in the search engine dr.

its seems you don't know how torrents works

you will need a program , i use bitlord just google it and will find,
then when you go to a torrent site you search for whatever it is and will receive the results clik on it, there will be a download torrent button

click on it and you will receive a file link, kinda like it was with emule,open it and put where you want the file to be downloaded to
any doubts reply me and i'll try to put it in a way that makes more sense .

Spiderman_RJ
what no one got interested in this? comon its fun, it has spider-man so its spider-man related and you can talk about here.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
you have to type in the search engine dr.

its seems you don't know how torrents works

you will need a program , i use bitlord just google it and will find,
then when you go to a torrent site you search for whatever it is and will receive the results clik on it, there will be a download torrent button

click on it and you will receive a file link, kinda like it was with emule,open it and put where you want the file to be downloaded to
any doubts reply me and i'll try to put it in a way that makes more sense .

No I have never used that site before. You need a program to view the spider-man stuff? Its too bad its not easier to use.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.