Firestorm Elemental/Fernus vs. SilverSurfer/Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
All out battle. Bloodlust on.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
All out battle. Bloodlust on.

team two

Bouboumaster
Thanos alone

MightyEInherjar
Umm..I'd say team one. Fernus is crazy, and Elemental Firestorm is a hardass as well.

I dunno, it'd still be a real good fight. IMO, Surfer would beat Firestorm, and Fernus has a good chance to defeat Thanos so..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos alone
sick confused He solo's an abstract being and A being who could effortlessly beat the entire JLA?

tdawg14
If we are using the current versions of SS and Thanos, then I think they can take this. Although we have not seen much of new SS and dont know about dead Thanos. Normal version of all, close but I give the edge to DC. 6/10

Symmetric Chaos
TeamDC ftw

TricksterPriest
Extremely close fight. But Firestorm dips the scales in favor of DC. I'm not sure Surfer can survive being sub-atomically disassembled.

Board Walker
Team DC, why? Simply because you have firestorm on there.

P.S. current Thanos is not immortal, he can die, he no longer has the durability he had when fighting Odin; he died from Drax.

Fernus really is in all respects a beast that would likely kill Thanos; are we talking about the same Fernus OP?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Board Walker

P.S. current Thanos is not immortal, he can die, he no longer has the durability he had when fighting Odin; he died from Drax.

Fernus really is in all respects a beast that would likely kill Thanos; are we talking about the same Fernus OP?

Thanos didn't lose durability. He was just as powerful as he always was. He was just attacked from behind by a being who was designed to kill him. But you're right, he isn't immortal.

Until we get a good idea of how powerful Thanos is now that he is Death's partner, I'll say team one wins.

Skeets
Maybe Drax killed him because Thanos let him,ever think of that.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Skeets
Maybe Drax killed him because Thanos let him,ever think of that.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Finally, someone with some sense of that situation!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stop theorizing about THanos and his death. He'll be back and prolly more powerful. somewhere along DS lines. Before DS got his upgrade. Anyway what about THIS match?

Symmetric Chaos
Stop theorizing about THanos and his death. He'll be back and prolly more powerful. somewhere along DS lines. Before DS got his upgrade.

Isn't that a theory about Thanos? Why would they put him at DS level anyway?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Isn't that a theory about Thanos? Why would they put him at DS level anyway?
He's a consort of death. You think she wouldn't give her man an upgrade? Tho I don't know what she could do that his counter part didn't do with the heart of the universe.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Surfer and Thanos easily win. When Firestorm became an elemental being, he had power, but not enough to take down a cosmic being and the Mad God from Titan.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Surfer and Thanos easily win. When Firestorm became an elemental being, he had power, but not enough to take down a cosmic being and the Mad God from Titan.

ORLY? And what makes you think this? The firestorm elemental quite literally was the universes fire avatar. He possessed all of the abilities that thanos and surfer possess. matter transmutation so acute he healed the first firestorm of his cancer and left the rest of the body whole. His very presense was destroying the city. anyway's he's not alone in this thread. he has the fernus with him in this battle. i'd give each side 5/5

LORDSIDIOUS01
ORLY? And what makes you think this? The firestorm elemental quite literally was the universes fire avatar. He possessed all of the abilities that thanos and surfer possess. matter transmutation so acute he healed the first firestorm of his cancer and left the rest of the body whole. His very presense was destroying the city. anyway's he's not alone in this thread. he has the fernus with him in this battle. i'd give each side 5/5

That didn't help DC from cancelling the comic. Anyway I still think a cosmic being and a mad god will win.

bigbran
sick confused He solo's an abstract being and A being who could effortlessly beat the entire JLA? Jeeze... It doesn't matter if he is at that level or not... but, the fact that you said he was an abstract level... isn't this sort of the definition of spite?
Anyway, it isn't just this battle... in almost every thread, you have Surfer, Thanos, or Odin fighting someone, who, in every thread, you mock someone supporting one of those characters. You know, it might help if you stayed away from these characters for while...

P.S. current Thanos is not immortal, he can die, he no longer has the durability he had when fighting Odin; he died from Drax. Umm... what? Odin never in the entire battle, blasted Thanos, that would test Thanos's immortality. He only cracked his damn armour at the end.

Drax was also created to kill Thanos. Nothing to do with duribility.
Also, if you read the Samaritan Thanos series (#1), you can kind of tie in why Thanos died.
Hell, I'll give you the scans, you work it out.

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/6599/t0716wg3.th.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8168/t0717zi1.th.jpg

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/6135/t0718vc7.th.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9478/t0719ov6.th.jpg

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5100/t0720xq3.th.jpg

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/721/t0721fc0.th.jpg

I could probably tell you how this all connects to Galactus, Annihilation, etc, but I think that you should figure it out. Quite ingenius actually.

Fernus really is in all respects a beast that would likely kill Thanos; are we talking about the same Fernus OP? I don't care who wins out of the duo... really don't. But, not only will Fenris not kill Thanos, currently, but he wouldn't be able to kill him... hell... when he was alive.
Thanos is currently dead... kind of speaks for itself.
Fenris still wouldn't kill him when he was alive.

bigbran
All out battle. Bloodlust on. Oh ya... we have also never seen Thanos bloodlusted... stick out tongue

Stupid Rookie

Current Thanos is technically dead so he can't die again.

And even so BW, Drax was only able to kill Thanos because of Kronos, who literally created him to do so. Drax was the only person who could kill Thanos.

But i still think team one would take it. CLose one though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.