Wolverine vs Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SisterJudge
NO one starts saying spitethread, cause it isnt. wolverine has to hit once to kill him, but the question is, CAN he hit him? and mxy cant kill wolverine, he has healing factor, but can he do something else?

my money on wolverine, 6/10

SisterJudge
mxy would try alot of cosmic stuff, tire out on wolverines healing factot, and wolverine would kill him

and afterwards, lethalfemme drops by, and wolverine starts hallucinating smile happy dayssmile

SisterJudge
i want no mxyfanboyism, it ruins a good debate

SisterJudge
nor wolverinefanboyism, WOLVERTOOTH!!!

Endless Mike
Does Mxy know this rule?

Because if he does he could just fly to space and Wolverine would never hit him.

Dreampanther
Geez, I mean, what can magic do to Wolverine - I mean, he's got CLAWS!

For the love of sanity...

guy222
Originally posted by SisterJudge
NO one starts saying spitethread, cause it isnt. wolverine has to hit once to kill him, but the question is, CAN he hit him? and mxy cant kill wolverine, he has healing factor, but can he do something else?

my money on wolverine, 6/10

wolverine can heal from anything. mxy or mite smash logan w/earth. logan heals. logan cuts mxy, he dies

Mordum
If this is bone clawed wolverine then god help us because not even the LT can stop him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mordum
If this is bone clawed wolverine then god help us because not even the LT can stop him.

Myx >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LT shifty

IMHO This is a stalemate. Myx erases him from reality then he regenerates. This will keep going on until either Storm, Hulk or Batman intervenes.

Anonimator
wolverine... isn't that guy who loses to everybody in comics?

Judgement
This is a retarded thread.... why would anyone pit Mr. Mxysptlk against Wolverine?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Judgement
This is a retarded thread.... why would anyone pit Mr. Mxysptlk against Wolverine?

A troll. (have you never been on a vs forum before?)

Judgement
I'm new to this, yes. I used to frequent jinxworld before they switched it to paying email accounts only.

TricksterPriest
You better get used to seeing this kind of shit then. Because we are infested with trolls on this site. The worst ones are usually Devilhulk, Nvrbeenthagirl, xmeat and anyone with the word judge in their name. And since no has done it yet, 10.

Oh, and DP would win this fight. Mxy would die laughing. DP wins by comedic asphyxiaton. laughing

Judgement
My name has Judge in it.

Board Walker
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You better get used to seeing this kind of shit then. Because we are infested with trolls on this site. The worst ones are usually Devilhulk, Nvrbeenthagirl, xmeat and anyone with the word judge in their name. And since no has done it yet, 10.

Oh, and DP would win this fight. Mxy would die laughing. DP wins by comedic asphyxiaton. laughing

Nvr is by no means a troll, what he post (though some times influenced by personal bias, which we all are doto our post) is actually very accurate. It is true many disagree with him, but that is because he takes a far DC stance compared to the majority here who are far Marvel. Even Digi the mod has agreed with Nvr that their is a Marvel bias on these forums, always has been.

So really, just because you or some one else disagrees with Nvr, it does not mean what he says is not true, not does it mean he is a troll because by no means he is not one.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Judgement
My name has Judge in it.

But TheJudge is far to stupid to come up with a name that imaginative.

Judgement
I see

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Board Walker
Nvr is by no means a troll
eek! laughing laughing laughing
HAHAHAHAHAHAA4A4A4A, ROTFLOL!!!!1 ****ING Hillarious!!! AhahahAHAhahAHA...Bahahahaha... ... Hehehe

I needed that, had a bad day, til now.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Board Walker
Nvr is by no means a troll, what he post (though some times influenced by personal bias, which we all are doto our post) is actually very accurate. It is true many disagree with him, but that is because he takes a far DC stance compared to the majority here who are far Marvel. Even Digi the mod has agreed with Nvr that their is a Marvel bias on these forums, always has been.

So really, just because you or some one else disagrees with Nvr, it does not mean what he says is not true, not does it mean he is a troll because by no means he is not one.

I'm actually agreeing with this here. Nvr isn't that bad. Sure he's a tad biased, but a lot of Thanos fans on this forum are too.

Besides, someone has to stick with DC. confused

UncleJudge
as i dont see a way for mxy to kill wolverine, the winner is taken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.