Captain America and Wolverine vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Standard rules blah blah blah.

No shield. No healing factor.

Punisher has:-
- an M16 loaded with 30-round magazine. +one extra 20-round magazine.
- a Glock 17 with a 19 round magazine loaded. +one extra 17-round magazine.
- a machete

1) They fight in a field of daisies, 200 m (~650 ft) squared, at opposite corners. Punisher can't leave more than a 10 m (~30 ft) from his starting point.

2) They fight on the ground floor of Harrods. No using the Harrods merchandise.
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1384/61392091es7.gif
Punisher is in Cosmetics.
Wolverine is in the Beauty Apothecary. Captain America is at the Candy Shop. They're allowed to use stairs.
They don't know each other's locations.

3) They fight in the dense Amazon rainforest. They start 500 m (~1600 ft) apart and know each other's starting locations

Discuss.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

- a machete

1) They fight in a field of daisies, 200 m (~650 ft) squared, at opposite corners. Punisher can't leave more than a 10 m (~30 ft) from his starting point.

Wolverine is in the Beauty Apothecary. Captain America is at the Candy Shop. They're allowed to use stairs.

3) They fight in the dense Amazon rainforest. They start 500 m (~1600 ft) apart and know each other's starting locations

Discuss.

ill admit, initially i thought this thread would be an obviousl team 2 victory and i almost skipepd over it
but im glad i looked becuase this is very lol

Ill skip 1 and 3 but ill have to think about the 2nd scenario

guy222

- a machete

Discuss.

Frank wins

jgiant
This is feeding the sheep to the fukin slaughter...at least give some healing factor...frank fuks these two up fairly easily. He can cap these guys within a few seconds if he wants. Granted cap is an excellent leader and whatever and logan is great at what he does, but frank has done damn good against these two with their usual powers, he will kill them without.

doctorstrongbad
Punisher Is the man. Check out his respect forum. Punisher 10/10 ftw.

No shield or healing factor is too much of a loss for them.

Bouboumaster
Punisher win hands down

Tassadar
Punisher wins the first one via sharpshooting, though Cap would be aq problem. I think they tie in the second one, because all 3 are great at guerilla tactics but Pun might be ambushed by the other while killing one. Punisher loses the majority in the 3rd one because he has no sharpshooting chance in a jungle, and if he goes h2h with either he loses.

spidey-dude
wolverine takes out punisher on his own

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by spidey-dude
wolverine takes out punisher on his own

Bullet to the head stops him before that happens.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Wolverine beats both up.

roughrider
Wolverine can't use his claws without his healing factor - he'll keep on bleeding through his knuckles for hours.
And Cap doesn't get his shield, while Punisher is heavily armed?
Not a very fair thread, I say.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Wolverine still wins. HE CANNOT DIE.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Wolverine still wins. HE CANNOT DIE.

point well taken, my lord.

Dreampanther
Wolverine might stand a chance in the jungle, due to his enhanced senses...

But yeah, the no healing seriously disadvantages him.

Cap might take in Harrods - just because he is such a great strategist.

I would think the odds in these battles are slightly in Frank's favour... But I dunno, I have a lot of respect for Cap -he just might be able to surprise old Frankey...

xmarksthespot
Just in case it isn't clear, the equipment given to Punisher is all he has for all three fights. They're sequential fights and people are fully revived after each of them.

long pig
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Bullet to the head stops him before that happens.
Even WITH his healing, a bullet to the head has k.o'd Wolverine.

Frank eats the whole team.

Dreampanther
You don't think Cap stands a chance in Harrods? He's faster, stronger, a better fighter, a great strategist and he is in a store with hundreds of hiding places...

I think Cap is being underestimated here, sure he doesn't have a shield, but since when has he needed a shield to take out a punk with a gun? Nothing against Frank, I like him and I like his style, but to Cap he should not pose that much of a thread in Harrods...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I think Cap is being underestimated here, sure he doesn't have a shield, but since when has he needed a shield to take out a punk with a gun? Nothing against Frank, I like him and I like his style, but to Cap he should not pose that much of a thread in Harrods...

The "punks with guns" that he takes out aren't freqently experts like Frank.

Cap probably is a better strategist but Frank isn't too shaby and he has a lot more firepower in this case.

inamilist
In all but the last scenario Frank should be taking 7-10/10, and in the last it is only a little lower, given that Frank is a Vietnam vet.

However, since writer love to make cap faster than bullets, any comic scenario is going to have Wolvie and him win in a curb stomp

Jyppe
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Wolverine might stand a chance in the jungle, due to his enhanced senses...

Wolverine's healing factor is what makes his senses so damn good. So if he loses his HF, he'll lose his senses.

About the thread.. This reminds me of the Superman threads where he's limited so much that he's... HULK!!

Soljer
Cap starts in the candy shop, right?

Well, all he has to do is move to the Bakery (which is right up some stairs) and grab a frisbee pie pan.

Frank gets knocked the **** out by a pie-pan-shield-throw.

shifty

Oh, and anyone who names the eighties movie I'm referencing gets plus one cool points, stick out tongue.

KungFuJudge
wolverine owns puni, and then cap

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Jyppe
Wolverine's healing factor is what makes his senses so damn good. So if he loses his HF, he'll lose his senses.

About the thread.. This reminds me of the Superman threads where he's limited so much that he's... HULK!! The only thing he doesn't have is his healing factor. People extrapolate to much without reason. If I had intended for him to bleed to death from popping his claws, die from adamantium poisoning and have no supersenses I would have stated so. no expression erm

capt it up
wait how is this a real thread? what punisher going to due to wolverine? Wolverine would know exactly were punisher is

Jyppe
Originally posted by capt it up
wait how is this a real thread? what punisher going to due to wolverine? Wolverine would know exactly were punisher is

Umm, how? Isn't Wolverine's super acute senses directly linked to his healing factor?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Jyppe
Umm, how? Isn't Wolverine's super acute senses directly linked to his healing factor? Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The only thing he doesn't have is his healing factor. People extrapolate too much. If I had intended for to have no supersenses I would have stated so. no expression erm erm

SpunkySmurph
Punisher loses them all.

Jyppe
erm

Ah, sorry then.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Punisher loses them all.

no

SpunkySmurph
no

yes

Look, I can do it too.

Symmetric Chaos
yes

Look, I can do it too.

No you can't.

Your smiley went up and down mine went side to side stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
No you can't.

Your smiley went up and down mine went side to side stick out tongue

mhm

Punisher dies.

Now begone.

Symmetric Chaos
mhm

Punisher dies.

Why?

Now begone.

*casts dimensional anchor* (watcha gonna do now?)

SpunkySmurph
Why?
Because Wolverine already dodges bullets without his HF, will know via senses where he is, and easily outclasses Pun in H2H

Captain America is by FAAAAAAAAR a better tactician.

Cap can work with these scenerios:
1) Cap can bring him and Wolverine out of Pun's field of sight, and plan tactically from there
2) Punisher starts off in a room with six entrances... I don't think there's a room Punisher can go to that doesn't have at least two. Cap can easily work with that
3) Cap knows where his teamate starts, where his prey starts, and can avoid Pun until a trap is laid.

*casts dimensional anchor* (watcha gonna do now?)

Plant a dimesional bottomless pit beneath you and wave as you fall. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Because Wolverine already dodges bullets without his HF, will know via senses where he is, and easily outclasses Pun in H2H

Captain America is by FAAAAAAAAR a better tactician.

1) Cap can bring him and Wolverine out of Pun's field of sight, and plan tactically from there
2) Punisher starts off in a room with six entrances... I don't think there's a room Punisher can go to that doesn't have at least two. Cap can easily work with that
3) Cap knows where his teamate starts, where his prey starts, and can avoid Pun until a trap is laid.

Well can we agree to disagree on this one?

Plant a dimesional bottomless pit beneath you and wave as you fall. no expression

You don't know what DimensionalAnchor is do you?

SpunkySmurph
Well can we agree to disagree on this one?

No. nahuh

You don't know what DimensionalAnchor is do you?

I find visual word games much more fun. ermm

Symmetric Chaos
No. nahuh

So on KMC everything has to be argued to death?

I find visual word games much more fun. ermm

smile

SpunkySmurph
So on KMC everything has to be argued to death?
Prefferably yours.

smile

w00termm

Symmetric Chaos
Prefferably yours.

war

w00termm

shocking

SpunkySmurph
war

herbfight

shocking

sly

xmarksthespot
1) Cap can bring him and Wolverine out of Pun's field of sight, and plan tactically from thereA human is supposed to be able to see a rabbit from about 500 m, according to the not very credible looking "Amazing Eye Facts" site that was the first google result I got. smart
2) Punisher starts off in a room with six entrances... I don't think there's a room Punisher can go to that doesn't have at least two. Cap can easily work with that There's the safe. happy

He could just make his way to Men's Shirts and Accessories and snipe from there.
The Amazon's a pretty big place... ermm the likely hood of being able to set a trap and have Punisher fall into it by random chance is pretty low...

Soljer
No one named the eighties movie I referenced.

You all suck.

sad.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Soljer

You all suck.

sad. confused Iunno, Ferris Bueller's Day Off?

Soljer
confused Iunno, Ferris Bueller's Day Off?

no

No cool points for you.

SpunkySmurph
A human is supposed to be able to see a rabbit from about 500 m, according to the not very credible looking "Amazing Eye Facts" site that was the first google result I got. smart

I bet that was on a flat surface with no obstructions. Obviously, in this case, you haven't remembered the daisies. ermm

He could just make his way to Men's Shirts and Accessories and snipe from there.
He has to move through open territory. Wolve's can dash faster then nthe eye can see, and stealth is his specialty. Pun dies.

The Amazon's a pretty big place... ermm the likely hood of being able to set a trap and have Punisher fall into it by random chance is pretty low...

Only a material trap. This trap could involve shooting pointlessly trying to hit Wolverine and Cap sneaks up on him, or anything really. Point is, Cap gets time to strategize with Wolverine. Punisher dies.

xmarksthespot
I bet that was on a flat surface with no obstructions. Obviously, in this case, you haven't remembered the daisies. ermm ermm It's not a daisy jungle; it's like 2 inches of grass and daisies.

SpunkySmurph
ermm It's not a daisy jungle; it's like 2 inches of grass and daisies.

Don't underestimate a master camouflage artist. ermm

Ize19
Originally posted by Soljer

You all suck.

sad.

Back to the Future Part III?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.