Saw IV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencerspider
ok i see all these little threads about saw 4 just mske this the main thing. if u have any info, theories, or just wanna talk about what might happen in saw 4 then go ahead..

DraconianDevil
you could of talked about the main thing in my thread because it's a rumour thread because there is nothing concrete about SAW IV as of yet

steverules
IMDB has like apage for it, but thats about it...no info on there or actors that are gonna be in itconfused

spencerspider
its not a rumor anymore, it will happen you watch they got it listed for oct. 26th i think

Punker69
They need to stop contaminating the Halloween theater drive with this crap. Its getting annoying. Two years at Halloween was bearable. Three years was just annoying. Four years is just pathetic.

Mider999
i personally dont care when a movie is let out just as long as it sucks im just hpoing that there is no SAW five

SelphieT
As long as its good and gorey, I'm fine with the sequels. I just hope it doesn't turn out like the sequels of Halloween, F13, and ANOES.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.