Why was ToMacco's threads closed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
ToMacco promised to talk on 9/11, so he obviously started off a new thread to start some fresh topics. So why the hell was it closed?

I would have spoke to ya Tom!

Tex
It's a conspiracy of the greatest magnitude
very hush hush

yerssot
if you want to know why they are closed talk to the designated driver... or mod in this case... and that's queeq, PM's only please

Tex
Theres a bunch of other threads that need closing too.

yerssot
yes, unfortunatly I don't have the powers to close this one

Thomas H
haha, i think that no threads should get closed, only if they became very controversial, and pinned down others opinion and that stuff!

Tex
what's the fun in that?

Bad Boy
Hehehehehe! If you put it that way!

BJORK SUCKS!! BJORK SUCKS!!

yerssot
*sigh*

Bad Boy
smile smile smile

Thomas H
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh
ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah
ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha

Tex
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she does suck.
She wrote a song about it! eek!

Bad Boy
OK, thats not the response I expected!

Tex

Bad Boy
Ummm thanks for the offer but I think I'd rather stay Welsh than Bjorkie!

All I know about Bjork is that she innovative, but to my ears she awful.

Tex
All that wax in your jumbo ears! stick out tongue

Bad Boy
Urmmmmm yeh!

Tex
When you gonna post a link to your music?
Very interested in your sound.

mah
there was already a thread about 9/11, therefore the new one got closed

Tex
There you go!

Bad Boy
I can't post a thread until the record company gives me the go ahead. Besides, were having a lot a problems lately with developments. I'm trying to go for a modern rock sound with a musical difference instead of the three chord crap like Papa Roach etc.

It's very difficult to not make it cliched, which is what were working on. But I should have a link within the next 6 months. I'm starting the rythem guitars for a new song tomorrow. Another reason why it's taking so long is because I'm still my studies. *sigh*

Raz
mahs answered your question, and also the original threads had the reasons aswell.

Moving to support...

ToMacco
I think that was pretty stupid, myself. If you wanna get nerdy about it, the original thread "nine eleven" was to announce I would be online all day long. It had nothing to do with the attacks at all.

So when I came here on Wednesday, I opened a different thread. It was closed and it was said that there was already another 9/11 thread. Okay, fine. So I opened a different one for anyone who wanted to talk (not about attacks, just a new thread) I don't see anything wrong about that. It gets very annoying reading a long thread and then throwing in your two cents at the end.

I wanted to start a new one. But it was closed again, this time as a sort of "power trip" as I saw it.

I was going to be online all day Wednesday, but I got into an arguement with the person who kept closing, and I was so turned off that I left for the day.

It's a stupid situation, and it makes me not want to come here anymore. Rules are one thing, but to be bullied around by bogus standards is rediculous.

I think things need to lighten up a little bit. It has gotten better, but when that happened on Wednesday, I almost never wanted to come back here.

yerssot
To, if you get turned on by spending your free time on the forum here... something is wrong wink

Fire
well idd I agree with you to
that closing threads is a bit pathetic from time to time

yerssot
oh! you challenge the big giant head! eek!

Fire
who??? me or To

yerssot
you!

Ushgarak
I am sorry you got upset, To.

But, you know, queeq has always had rather definite ways he runs that place- as anyone who has ever tried to run another social thread there has found out. And if he thought the new thread was superfluous, that was pretty much the end of the story- one way or another, I guess he wanted the 9/11 thread to be the place you would talk even if that was not the original purpose of it.

There are always decisions and stuff going on here that tend to piss off one guy or another but I really hope the GENERALLY good-natured feel of this place is far stronger than the odd incident that makes us really mad. We've all been there.

ToMacco
I ususally love coming here, otherwise I'd spend my time elsewhere. 99% of the time I'm having a great time. But it's that 1% that really makes me angry.

I'm glad other are stepping forward who feel the same way I do.

keokiswahine
*hands TO a bottle of aspirin*

Take two and call me in the morning, TO.

If two aren't enough, use the whole bottle. big grin

ToMacco
I'd rather have a beer.

Corran
*Hands To a crate of beer*

Take two and call me in the morning, TO.

If two aren't enough, use the whole crate. laughing out loud

Raz
Can understand why you're pissed (not only 'cos you drink a lot wink), but a quick PM to queeq or me giving your justification for keeping it open would have helped.

Remember, we only have the "rules" for your convenience. Otherwise it would be total chaos (believe me!).

ToMacco
queeq and I PMed each other. We worked it out. (after some harsh name calling that is)

Actually, it wasn't that bad.

Bad Boy
And we all lived happily ever after..........

yerssot
no we don't! I demand we know the contence of the PM's

Dexx
basicly it's the adress where ya want it sent....the subject title..and the content....that's about it.

yerssot
come again?

ToMacco
You want to know the contents of our coversation, yers? We basically just talked about you and how we had to bump you off. stick out tongue

yerssot
thanks, I feel great now

ToMacco
So if I were you, I'd watch your back while you're at a fruit stand.

yerssot
that's ok, I'm never at a fruitstand

keokiswahine
yersssssss is the fruit stand.

TO, queeq is the man here besides Raz. keep your shirt on, and keep your cool. Now, if you drop your pants, well, that's something else.

ToMacco
Keo, are you hitting on me? cool

Fire
ooh I think she is, btw I'll scan u my class pic, without yerss one of these days To

Raz
Time to shut this one down (this is the support forum after all!)

Please continue all chatter in the chatter forum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.