Peter Answers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
This thing is extremely creepy.

Basically, in the top bar, you type in something along the lines of: "Peter, please answer the following question:"

Then, in the second bar... ask any question. Seriously, pretty much anything. It works for some and not for others, but when it does work, it will leave you baffled and freaked out.

http://peteranswers.com/

Tell me what you guys think.

Good sample question: Peter, what am I wearing?

He got that right for me.

PS: If anyone knows how this works, please tell.

SnakeEyes
Alright, nevermind...

Turns out my girlfriend was just being and evil ***** and tricked me.

A mod can delete this.

Symmetric Chaos
Its the OTF nothing is ever deleted . . .

=Tired Hiker=
So, he refused to answer most of my questions, he told me there is a surprise for me in the bathroom, and he said he's mad at me. laughing

kayakat
i tried it a couple of times and first he avoids my questions and now that thing is hitting on me .... WTF What the f**k?

Strangelove
Ummm...this is pretty stupid. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Strangelove
Ummm...this is pretty stupid. no expression

Your just jeleaous that Peter didn't hit on you.

Röland
Peter is an a$$hole.

=Tired Hiker=
I went to the bathroom like Peter told me to and there was no surprise. I just washed my hands was all. srug

Strangelove
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Your just jeleaous that Peter didn't hit on you. Actually, when I asked who I was, it tried to send me to the bathroom. Little did Peter know that went 5 minutes ago shifty

Bloigen
He told me to go to the bathroom and the Holy Grail was in my toilet.

I accidently flushed. srug

Morgoths_Wrath
Peter is pissing me off

Strangelove
Originally posted by Bloigen
He told me to go to the bathroom and the Holy Grail was in my toilet.

I accidently flushed. srug Don't worry, it'll pop up again in another century or so thumbsup

Dr. Badass420
i just stole peter's identity ninja

Scythe
The hell you sellin'?TM

Puzzle
Originally posted by Scythe
The hell you sellin'?TM

Weed...

Syren
Peter don't know shit mhm

SnakeEyes
Alright, I think it's time to let you guys in on a secret.

This is actually something you can use to trick/creep out your friends and family.

In the top bar, instead of typing what you have been, type in whatever the answer to the question is, and then type the correct question in the bar below it.

That way, as long as you know the answer to the question, you can ask it things it obviously wouldn't know (about you AND others).

EDIT: There's some way for the above instructions to work. I'll figure it out and give you guys an update.

Syren
Sounds interesting hmm

SnakeEyes
Alright, in the "petition" box, type a period and THEN type the answer to the question you are going to ask. It will show up as a "P" and the rest will show up as some variation of "Peter, please answer." End with a colon and then ask your question.

That way, you can creep out all your buddies into thinking that Peter is some all-knowing being, when in reality, it's just you answering the questions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.