hmmm does ANYONE know what this damn thing is from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
I was recently going through some old cards of mine and I had a batch of cards from the 1992 series: wolverine: "from then 'til now."

In the batch I found this card:
http://img104.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0087afa4.jpg

And on the back was this description:
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0087bmc5.jpg

I vaguely remember this sequence in a comic but I have no idea what it was to,

this DEFENITELY precedes the venom run story arch, and the tooth and claw series, and while it LOOKS like it came from their nightmare encounter in marvel comics presents 117-123, it doesn't come from any of the pages or covers of any of those books.. Nor does the description.

So I find myself sitting here scratching my head, trying to figure out for the life of me where this image came from... was it a comic? or a stand alone story in a horror magazine? I have no idea myself.

So does anyone know what the hell this came from? Can anyone out there finally put my soul to rest and my mind at ease on this case?

I would be SOOOOOOO appreciative if anyone could give me any information on this.. Thanks.

Rick/Genis
What comic was the one where Wolverine and Cyber first met. I know it wasn't a title with Wolverine in it. Maybe it's the same. I'm just saying because that looks like a keith drawing (a bit) and I know that series had Sam Keith (along with peter david) making Cyber. Just throwing it out there.

UncleJudge
ma ass

long pig
The image is stand alone for the card, the comic was the keith drawn comic from 92, I believe.

I had that card, I'm almost positive.

Psyquis52
Wolverine had a very short lived series of cards for a while. It comes from that deck. I've only been able to find one or two but they were all drawn by Keith. It's a beautiful deck and if ever one was to find a complete set it's probably worth a bundle.

Punisher and Ghost Rider also had single decks as well.

leonidas
yeah, i'm pretty sure it is NOT from any book. not sure about what the description on the back is supposed to be talking about.

jinzin
see that's the reason why I'm not sure it's just me being crazy anymore... for a while I thought that maybe I just made up this encounter in my head. but I've looked at every card in that series and EVERY LAST damned one of them comes from a comic book or a comic book cover...

now normally, I'd just accept that this was a standalone image, but not only does every image come from a book or cover, but then they have that damned discription.. this thing has to exist somewhere.. lol.

maybe a what if?

jinzin
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
What comic was the one where Wolverine and Cyber first met. I know it wasn't a title with Wolverine in it. Maybe it's the same. I'm just saying because that looks like a keith drawing (a bit) and I know that series had Sam Keith (along with peter david) making Cyber. Just throwing it out there.

nope, I have the while blood hungry arch from MCP... it's not from there..

Scoobless
Do you have "Claws & Webs" (or Webs & Claws) from MCP?

jinzin
Originally posted by Scoobless
Do you have "Claws & Webs" (or Webs & Claws) from MCP?

yeah; the whole thing.. it's not in there.

SpunkySmurph
Do you have "Feral Venom" Jinzin? ermm

jinzin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Do you have "Feral Venom" Jinzin? ermm

huh?
is that an actual book?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jinzin
huh?
is that an actual book?

No, I just made it up.

If you said yes, I would have wooted for my amazing prediction skills. ermm

jinzin
sad

Scoobless
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
No, I just made it up.

If you said yes, I would have wooted for my amazing prediction skills. ermm

Damn you .... I was going to use that joke in a few minutes.

miffed

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Scoobless
Damn you .... I was going to use that joke in a few minutes.

miffed

w00termm

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

Bonus points for Smurph. I actually laughed at that.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by DigiMark007
laughing out loud

Bonus points for Smurph. I actually laughed at that.

slide

jinzin
bumpidy bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.