Smurf's Gauntlet o' Skillz!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Hmmhmmhmm....

So, for the purpose of this thread, assume that the battle takes place in some random, nameless universe...

... in which there are many, many, exact clones (with the same amount of expierience) of Taskmaster.

Assume a bunch of Taskmasters have copied all of the moves and skills of many great warriors.

There is a single Taskmaster for every set of skills.

Then, to prove his superiority, Taskmaster (Wolverine) decides to run the gauntlet:

1. Taskmaster (Sabertooth)
2. Taskmaster (Moon Knight)
3. Taskmaster (Daredevil)
4. Taskmaster (Black Panther)
5. Taskmaster (Nightwing)
6. Taskmaster (Nick Fury)
7. Taskmaster (Deadpool)
8. Taskmaster (Elektra)
9. Taskmaster (Batman)
10. Taskmaster (Captain America)
11. Taskmaster (Iron Fist)
12. Taskmaster (Gamora)

So, who bests the skills of Wolverine?

jrodslam
He should lose at 2. Definately aint getting past 3 imo.

No healing factor and adamantium to help with punishment and durability. Plus no deadly claws to watch out for.

Accel
Assuming none of these TM's learns the skills of any other TM, I'd say he gets stopped at 3.

SpunkySmurph
I would put Wolvy's skills >> to Daredevil's

capt it up
reaches 12 maybe even clears it. Logan skill wise I put even above capt america.

Priest
Id say six

Soleran
Originally posted by capt it up
reaches 12 maybe even clears it. Logan skill wise I put even above capt america.

Yeah, not so much.

SpunkySmurph

Gamora's skills >> Wolverine's. no expression

Soljer
Stops at 6-8.

masterbruce
stops at batman

manorastroman
i have seen absolutely nothing to suggest that wolverine (sans adamantium, claws, healing factor) has anything even resembling the skill of daredevil.

Priest
Originally posted by manorastroman
i have seen absolutely nothing to suggest that wolverine (sans adamantium, claws, healing factor) has anything even resembling the skill of daredevil.
u may be rite actually erm daredevil should be higher on this guantlet

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Priest
u may be rite actually erm daredevil should be higher on this guantlet

In retrospect, I maybe should have swapped him for four or five.

But, sans super-senses. I honestly dont think Daredevil would be skilled enough to keep up with anybody after that. Or Wolverine, for that matter.

capt it up
ecpt for the fact he defeated him in 3 pannels in h2h combat and has more then 3 times his experience and training

Priest
ecpt for the fact he defeated him in 3 pannels in h2h combat and has more then 3 times his experience and training
this is taskmaster with daredevils skills,
pretty much daredevil with vision. theres a big diffrence.

Board Walker
I agree that Wolves has the edge in skill over Cap, and greatly over DD.

Cap it up knows his stuff (most of the time) when it coems to wolverine.

Board Walker

Seems more like DD without "vision", TM won't have DD's radar.

capt it up
actaully this makes it even easier for logan to win. this means DD loses his radar vison which is more effective then eye sight is

capt it up
thing is though IF is not as skilled as logan he may take this. If taskmaster is able to summon the IF

Priest
actaully this makes it even easier for logan to win. this means DD loses his radar vison which is more effective then eye sight is
good pt capt. I dident take DD rader sence into consideration.

manorastroman
he defeated him more than three times in combat with healing factor, claws, etc. i still have yet to see proof that wolverine has mastered "every fighting style known to man" or anything similar.

sorry, i just haven't. do you have scans explaining/showing wolverine's proficiency in multiple martial disciplines?

capt it up
good pt capt. I dident take DD rader sence into consideration.
thanks.

capt it up
he defeated him more than three times in combat with healing factor, claws, etc. i still have yet to see proof that wolverine has mastered "every fighting style known to man" or anything similar.

sorry, i just haven't. do you have scans explaining/showing wolverine's proficiency in multiple martial disciplines?
I have issue numbers and such on me and I have many tiems this at home.

actaully DD has only once defeated logan in an enis comic and the way he one was actaully extremely PIS. The whole story was PIS actaully. Logan even stomps spiderman extremly easy in it. That whole comic is PIS and I rather not go into detail becuas ehonestly it may have been the worst comic I have ever seen.

no other then a PIS event DD has never defeat Logan in combat

manorastroman
i'm not arguing the point, but wolverine's healing factor and claws and adamantium are a HUGE crutch. i've never seen evidence that wolverine could beat daredevil (or really any top tier MA) on skill alone.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has some trouble and 8 and 10... thats it.

capt it up
i'm not arguing the point, but wolverine's healing factor and claws and adamantium are a HUGE crutch. i've never seen evidence that wolverine could beat daredevil (or really any top tier MA) on skill alone.
really non you mean when he defeated DD in 3 pannels with out taking a hit? or how about shangi-chi or how about when he fought capt and was far from a 100% yet he still won.

Soleran
This is Wolverine with no claws nor healing factor, he isn't getting past batman or if he does it barely over a 5/10 instance.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
This is Wolverine with no claws nor healing factor, he isn't getting past batman or if he does it barely over a 5/10 instance.
wolverines skills however it tm personally which means he knows he can not take hits. So it as if Logan had all his skills an ampall time to know that he can no longer take hits.

Soleran
wolverines skills however it tm personally which means he knows he can not take hits. So it as if Logan had all his skills an ampall time to know that he can no longer take hits.

Which doesn't make him any better then Batman really.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
Which doesn't make him any better then Batman really.
thats your opinion. I think batman is slightly less skilled then capt and I think wolverien is slightly more skilled then capt

SpunkySmurph
bluenuts

swerve1988
clears it

Symmetric Chaos
I think wolverien is slightly more skilled then capt

Which versions of Wolvie and Cap are you thinking of?

Accel
Ah, yes, I also forgot to factor in the radar sense into DD's skills. Then I guess Wolverine probably stops at 8.

Though I do disagree that DD's skills are inferior to Wolverine's. He did pretty much stalemate Wolverine in Enemy of the State.

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Which versions of Wolvie and Cap are you thinking of?
version? 616

capt it up
Originally posted by Accel
Ah, yes, I also forgot to factor in the radar sense into DD's skills. Then I guess Wolverine probably stops at 8.

Though I do disagree that DD's skills are inferior to Wolverine's. He did pretty much stalemate Wolverine in Enemy of the State. not really. He was done for did one desperate final attack that caused logan to tripp over a ninja and fell perfectly on a sword. that sounds like a plot device

Symmetric Chaos
version? 616

You seriously think 616 Wolverine has more skill than 616 CaptainAmerica?

capt it up
You seriously think 616 Wolverine has more skill than 616 CaptainAmerica?
yes I do. it not that surprizing a lot of people do or they think ti a coin flip

Accel
not really. He was done for did one desperate final attack that caused logan to tripp over a ninja and fell perfectly on a sword. that sounds like a plot device
All he did was fall down after a claw swipe just after he was done dealing with Hand ninjas and Wolverine and trying to talk Wolverine out of fighting. After all that, I wouldn't say Matt's dumbbell gave him any sort of an unfair advantage.

capt it up
All he did was fall down after a claw swipe just after he was done dealing with Hand ninjas and Wolverine and trying to talk Wolverine out of fighting. After all that, I wouldn't say Matt's dumbbell gave him any sort of an unfair advantage.
what did matt reall due in the fight?

He fought the hand ninja logan just waitied. he used the hand ninja as a shield and knocked them both down the stairs. then logan kicked him and slashed him injuring matt. matt as a last ditch effort his logan and logan tripped and fell on a sword the perfectly went through his lungs. what would matter have done if logan had nto fallen on the sword and went out of mind control? he would have died he was really to injured to keep fighting.

Accel
what did matt reall due in the fight?

He fought the hand ninja logan just waitied. he used the hand ninja as a shield and knocked them both down the stairs. then logan kicked him and slashed him injuring matt. matt as a last ditch effort his logan and logan tripped and fell on a sword the perfectly went through his lungs. what would matter have done if logan had nto fallen on the sword and went out of mind control? he would have died he was really to injured to keep fighting.
He managed to avoid Wolverine's attacks and even grabbed Logan by the wrists. He could have taken advantage of his position then, but instead he tried to talk Wolverine out of fighting, to which Logan responded with a kick a claw swipe. Had Matt not wasted time trying to talk Wolverine down, he wouldn't have been slashed in the first place.

Not bad for a guy who didn't have any claws, unlike his opponent.

srankmissingnin
He didn't stalemate Wolverine, he hit him once and miracle of miracles, briefly managed to over ride his reprogramming (hint: plot device). If he had been fighting normal Wolverine that wouldn't even have slowed him down... and if Wolverine was really trying to kill Matt he would have pop his claws through his head the moment he had the opportunity instead of chatting him up until Elektra interrupted.

jrodslam

Wolverine never defeated Daredevil in 3 panels.

1. Daredevil wasnt in his right mind while in that character(purple and grey suit) Different style.

2. Wolvie was trying to hold DD back due to DD not thinking straight because of Typhoids hold on him.

On the other hand Daredevil did defeat Wolvie with 1 swift move.

jrodslam
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He didn't stalemate Wolverine, he hit him once and miracle of miracles, briefly managed to over ride his reprogramming (hint: plot device). If he had been fighting normal Wolverine that wouldn't even have slowed him down... and if Wolverine was really trying to kill Matt he would have pop his claws through his head the moment he had the opportunity instead of chatting him up until Elektra interrupted.

It kinda goes both ways though. If it were "normal" Wolvie, he woud have never even got the chance to sneak up on DD. If he were "normal" and was really trying to kill DD, DD would actually fight him to put him down. Cant mention one without mentioning the other.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jrodslam
It kinda goes both ways though. If it were "normal" Wolvie, he woud have never even got the chance to sneak up on DD. If he were "normal" and was really trying to kill DD, DD would actually fight him to put him down. Cant mention one without mentioning the other.

He walked right into DD's apartment, something he could have easily down if he wasn't mind controlled.... confused

1. Daredevil wasnt in his right mind while in that character(purple and grey suit) Different style.

2. Wolvie was trying to hold DD back due to DD not thinking straight because of Typhoids hold on him.

Daredevil was fine in his purple and grey suit, sure he was distort and had a break down... but we are talking about Daredevil here, the guy has a break down once a month. His skills weren't hindered any, he handled Iron Fist just fine in his armored purple and grey costume.

Daredevil attacked Wolverine with warning or reason.... Wolverine put him in a full nelson like nothing. DD was incapacitated in less then four panels... it the closest thing to a relevant fight the two have had.

DD never defeated Wolverine with a swift move, he punched him the throat with a cheap shot... and that was only a mild inconvenience... and the only reason it was any sort of inconvenience was that it was written by Ennis.

capt it up

DD was made there wa sneevr an indecation he wa sunde rmidn control. it was 3 or 5 pannels.

ya the ennis comci good example roll eyes (sarcastic)

not to mention I proven it to be PIS before

jrodslam
He walked right into DD's apartment, something he could have easily down if he wasn't mind controlled.... confused

Im not saying he couldnt walk into DD's apartment if he wasnt mind controlled. Im saying he would have never been able to sneak up on DD.

Daredevil was fine in his purple and grey suit, sure he was distort and had a break down... but we are talking about Daredevil here, the guy has a break down once a month. His skills weren't hindered any, he handled Iron Fist just fine in his armored purple and grey costume.

Daredevil attacked Wolverine with warning or reason.... Wolverine put him in a full nelson like nothing. DD was incapacitated in less then four panels... it the closest thing to a relevant fight the two have had.

DD never defeated Wolverine with a swift move, he punched him the throat with a cheap shot... and that was only a mild inconvenience... and the only reason it was any sort of inconvenience was that it was written by Ennis.

Daredevil was not fine in teh purple and grey. His fought differently and his personality wasnt the same either. Daredevil does have his occasional breakdowns but his whole demeanor doesnt change completely. And i didnt say his skills were hindered. I said that he fought differently while in that suit. More wreckless and less finese. The encounter he had with Iron Fist wasnt a fight at all. Iron Fist threw one punch and that was it. I wouldnt quite call that a fight.

Like i stated Daredevil wasnt in his right mind. He though Wolvie was gonana kill Typhoid. Wolvie wasnt trying to do that at all. Daredevil's judgement and thoughts were clouded due to him being so close to Typhoid. Wolverine even stated that. Him putting DD in a full nelson cause he was vunerable isnt saying much.

DD DID defeat Wolvie with a swift move. How was it a cheap shot when Wolvie attacked him first? I dont get that.erm

jrodslam
DD was made there wa sneevr an indecation he wa sunde rmidn control. it was 3 or 5 pannels.

ya the ennis comci good example roll eyes (sarcastic)

not to mention I proven it to be PIS before

I never stated that DD was mind controlled. I said he wasnt in his right mind. Because hes close and has a connection to Typhoid Mary, it clouds his thinking and makes him weak. Not muscle weak, but weak in the knees. Wolverine even stated that and thats why he asked Matt to stay behind and not persue her.

You can bash the enis book if you want, but we can bash other books where Wolverine does some BS and has a PIS moment.roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
I never stated that DD was mind controlled. I said he wasnt in his right mind. Because hes close and has a connection to Typhoid Mary, it clouds his thinking and makes him weak. Not muscle weak, but weak in the knees. Wolverine even stated that and thats why he asked Matt to stay behind and not persue her.

You can bash the enis book if you want, but we can bash other books where Wolverine does some BS and has a PIS moment.roll eyes (sarcastic)
go right a ehad and bash all you like.

The comic was PIS. It a fact. Not an oppinion.

also DD fights well mad and psised all the time and it never effects his ability to fight. Hell if that the case I quess he never out fought danny.

ExtraMision5555

ExtraMision5555

Though I do disagree that DD's skills are inferior to Wolverine's. He did pretty much stalemate Wolverine in Enemy of the State.

thumb up
i agree with your assesment
i didnt factor that in either

capt it up
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555

ya he just beat DD in 3 pannels, beat shang-chi in 5, beat a guy who destroyed danny in combat, beat Ogun more then once who is the greatets swords men and possiably the greatest martial artist to ever live, he trained black widow, He beating capt and so on

capt it up
thumb up
i agree with your assesment
i didnt factor that in either
I am the one who pointed that out

ExtraMision5555
I am the one who pointed that out

LOL
i know
hungry for credit?

ExtraMision5555
ya he just beat DD in 3 pannels, beat shang-chi in 5, beat a guy who destroyed danny in combat, beat Ogun more then once who is the greatets swords men and possiably the greatest martial artist to ever live, he trained black widow, He beating capt and so on

Thats a nice list, regardless, in my opinion Wolverine has never done anything that combat-skill wise puts him above Matt. atleast, not leauges above matt. The only advantages i see between the two is obviously, logans physiology.

capt it up
LOL
i know
hungry for credit?
no not really I could care less

capt it up
Thats a nice list, regardless, in my opinion Wolverine has never done anything that combat-skill wise puts him above Matt. atleast, not leauges above matt. The only advantages i see between the two is obviously, logans physiology.

you can think it all you want. I could probally prove it to you, but I doubt it change your mind one bit

srankmissingnin
<_<

>_>

Wolverine stalemated Stick. evil face

capt it up
<_<

>_>

Wolverine stalemated Stick. evil face
actaully he did better then stick once he figured out who it was

ExtraMision5555
you can think it all you want. I could probally prove it to you, but I doubt it change your mind one bit

Not sure what proof entails
untill daredevil himself submits to the glory of wolverine

i have no reason to believe otherwise

capt it up
Not sure what proof entails
untill daredevil himself submits to the glory of wolverine

i have no reason to believe otherwise
so some one has to summit in order for another character to be better?

that very faulty logic. Logan has neevr said DD was betetr then him so that would mean DD is no by your logic. Actually I recall wolverine calling Danny and amature he may have also said the same thing about DD.

MightyEInherjar
Stops at 6.

Nick Fury is a hardcore mammajamma, and I think a lot of people forget it. Besides, he's taken out wolverine wit hiz skillzzz!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Stops at 6.

Nick Fury is a hardcore mammajamma, and I think a lot of people forget it. Besides, he's taken out wolverine wit hiz skillzzz!

HoM Wolverine who had 1/100th of the training 616 Wolverine had... and even the Logan was implied to have taken a fall against Fury (Hence the note: I did my part, now do yours).

capt it up
Stops at 6.

first no. second fury would agree with my answer. 3rd fury has neevr defeat 616 wolverine ever though I due recall him losing to 616 logan

MightyEInherjar
Fair enough. I just remember some scans of A Nick Fury beating down A Wolverine, if it's wrong context, not 616, HoM, (insert mini or alternate universe here), that's my fault.

If not Nick Fury, I say Taskmaster Wolverine stops at Taskmaster Batman. If not him, then Captain America (who I believe is lower in straight "skill" than Batman, even though I believe he'd defeat him) or Iron Fist would take him down.

ExtraMision5555
so some one has to summit in order for another character to be better?

that very faulty logic. Logan has neevr said DD was betetr then him so that would mean DD is no by your logic. Actually I recall wolverine calling Danny and amature he may have also said the same thing about DD.

Completely warped my statement
anyways

your looking too deeply into my post
like i said, untill logan utterly trashes and annihilates daredevil in clean, well written combat (which will obviously never happen), i have no reason to believe otherwise. IMO, they are close in abilities, and because of that, i dont feel its farfetched to believe so.

MightyEInherjar
BTW, where did the Nick Fury respect thread go? Not in the directory, and the search isn't working.

capt it up
Completely warped my statement
anyways

your looking too deeply into my post
like i said, untill logan utterly trashes and annihilates daredevil in clean, well written combat (which will obviously never happen), i have no reason to believe otherwise. IMO, they are close in abilities, and because of that, i dont feel its farfetched to believe so.
here you go
http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelcomicspresents151oo2.jpg

ExtraMision5555
here you go
http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelcomicspresents151oo2.jpg

I guess you didnt read my entire post:

like i said, untill logan utterly trashes and annihilates daredevil in clean, well written combat

0/3 criteria filled

capt it up
I guess you didnt read my entire post:
how is that not clean or well written?

This fight is perfectly fine you just want to assume it not

capt it up
extra just admitt no mater what I bring to the table you will never agree due to bias.

ExtraMision5555
extra just admitt no mater what I bring to the table you will never agree due to bias.

OF all people

you calling me biased??
I dont agree becuase i dont agree. This is a conclusion i have made on my own.
LOL

Come on cap, its not a big secret that if i were to do the same (show logan loseing a fight) you'de cry PIS

And im not even saying that fight was PIS

Im simply stateing
In context with Daredevil's abilities
That fight was in no way shape or form an even remotely decnet display of Daredevils rawness, not to mention thier were a few variables in that fight (then again, when isint thier)

I have nothing to admit, no hidden treasure trove of Daredevil Bias to the point where im unwilling to admit he is weaker than someone. Why would i? Believe it or not, Daredevils not real cap.

capt it up
OF all people

you calling me biased??
I dont agree becuase i dont agree. This is a conclusion i have made on my own.
LOL

Come on cap, its not a big secret that if i were to do the same (show logan loseing a fight) you'de cry PIS

And im not even saying that fight was PIS

Im simply stateing
In context with Daredevil's abilities
That fight was in no way shape or form an even remotely decnet display of Daredevils rawness, not to mention thier were a few variables in that fight (then again, when isint thier)

I have nothing to admit, no hidden treasure trove of Daredevil Bias to the point where im unwilling to admit he is weaker than someone. Why would i? Believe it or not, Daredevils not real cap.

actaully if DD beat wolverine in a fair match I would not care. There was nothing PIS about this encounter. I only call PIS when Logan goes down to some thing that has never been able to take him down before such as a jabb to the throat.

Whatw as wrong with this fight? you say it did not show DD skill's? How did it now? what it showed was Wolverine and DD in hand 2 hand combat and wolverine won. There was nothing bad about it neither character was shown to due something they normally would not do.

why do I feel it bias of you? becuase your writting of the fact logan has beaten DD in a fair match with out any good reason. Logan is a top tier fighter there really no reason why he should not be more skilled then DD when he has far more experience and training. He the superior fighter. I actaully see the match being a lot close then normal due to the fact Logan does not have a healing factor. If he had a healing factor this fight would go to him pritty much every time due to the fact DD has no way of taking logan down

ExtraMision5555
actaully if DD beat wolverine in a fair match I would not care. There was nothing PIS about this encounter. I only call PIS when Logan goes down to some thing that has never been able to take him down before such as a jabb to the throat.

Whatw as wrong with this fight? you say it did not show DD skill's? How did it now? what it showed was Wolverine and DD in hand 2 hand combat and wolverine won. There was nothing bad about it neither character was shown to due something they normally would not do.

why do I feel it bias of you? becuase your writting of the fact logan has beaten DD in a fair match with out any good reason. Logan is a top tier fighter there really no reason why he should not be more skilled then DD when he has far more experience and training. He the superior fighter. I actaully see the match being a lot close then normal due to the fact Logan does not have a healing factor. If he had a healing factor this fight would go to him pritty much every time due to the fact DD has no way of taking logan down

I mean, were looking at the same scan. Thiers not much to it, DD throws a punch, and the end result is logan preventing DD from doing anything else. Simple. Plot driven? yes, but im not using that as an excuse. What im saying is, it simply wasnt a good showing for daredevil. Nothing elaborate or complex about that statement. And again, I didnt write it off (as i stated earlier). But did the circumstances of the fight allow for an actual fight to play out? Perhaps. But the author chose not to write it that way.

Heres sort of what im getting at:

If an author set out to write a good/level headed story where the summit would be a faceoff between Daredevil and Wolverine, we would have a fairer example of how a match between them might go (as according to the story, thier would be no restrictions or plot advancement to adhere to, hypotheticly of course)
And ive allready said, Wolverine should definately win that match but my MAIN point is that i dont think it would be becuase of skill. Skill would have something to do with it, but it would be MORESO because of his physiology. Wolverine can DEFINATELY condend with daredevil, plus he has a healing factor and an adamentium frame, as well as claws+excessive martial training. This would determine the fight. Not neccessairily pure martial talent.

To further that point, in My opinion, DD could stalemate captain america. Does anyone agree with that? Its probably an unpopular opinion, but nevertheless becuase of DD's senses and his incredible tacticle nature, if you really really sit down and think about it, its really not as rediculous of a statement as it might sound.

we are incredibly off topic btw, but whatever smile

capt it up
I mean, were looking at the same scan. Thiers not much to it, DD throws a punch, and the end result is logan preventing DD from doing anything else. Simple. Plot driven? yes, but im not using that as an excuse. What im saying is, it simply wasnt a good showing for daredevil. Nothing elaborate or complex about that statement. And again, I didnt write it off (as i stated earlier). But did the circumstances of the fight allow for an actual fight to play out? Perhaps. But the author chose not to write it that way.

Heres sort of what im getting at:

If an author set out to write a good/level headed story where the summit would be a faceoff between Daredevil and Wolverine, we would have a fairer example of how a match between them might go (as according to the story, thier would be no restrictions or plot advancement to adhere to, hypotheticly of course)
And ive allready said, Wolverine should definately win that match but my MAIN point is that i dont think it would be becuase of skill. Skill would have something to do with it, but it would be MORESO because of his physiology. Wolverine can DEFINATELY condend with daredevil, plus he has a healing factor and an adamentium frame, as well as claws+excessive martial training. This would determine the fight. Not neccessairily pure martial talent.

To further that point, in My opinion, DD could stalemate captain america. Does anyone agree with that? Its probably an unpopular opinion, but nevertheless becuase of DD's senses and his incredible tacticle nature, if you really really sit down and think about it, its really not as rediculous of a statement as it might sound.

we are incredibly off topic btw, but whatever smile

Some from what yoru saying comci fight's you do no ecpt as evidence. I pritty sure you ddi not mean to say it olike that, but you did. By your logic no comic fight should be a loud becuase it all plot driven that means comic evidence is useless which then leave us with hand book evidence in which case DD still loses. your logic not working to well. You also assume the plot demanded DD to lose? what the hell. If the plot demand such a thing there would have be a plot device, but there was not plot device it was skill vs skill and Logan came out the superior. You have this wierd notion that the fight would last extremely long that not true most martial art fight don't last very long take bruce lee for example msot fo his fights last like 20 seconds.

If this was wolverine with his powers vs DD how many times do you think DD could win?

Soljer

One? Maybe?

capt it up

capt it up
edit

ExtraMision5555

capt it up
Ok, im sorry but you keep attacking some hidden logic that im using. At the minimum, try to keep it in perspective becuase your severely misinterpreteing what im saying and pinning me with "faulty logic" that i was never useing in the first place. By my logic im saying no comic fights can be used as evidence? Again, i never said that either

your putting words in my mouth, are we reading the same posts?
LOL
The plot didnt neccessairily demand DD to lose, but withinn the nature of the story it definately made sense. BUT keep in mind, i was NEVER useing that as excuse for DD's loss. I never have (and that goes for almost all instances in comics) and nor do i ever plan to start. I try to avoid the PIS/CIS argument.

With that said
In these forums we dont argue in context with a story, we evaluate each characters abilities and sort of compare them with each other. In a way we are just giving them odds. Do i think in a normal fight, daredevil would win a majority against wolverine? Aboslutely not, and i have NEVER said that. What im saying (and im starting to sound like a recorder) is that Wolverine PRIMARILY <----

Wins becuase he has a much better physiology
Becuae what do we have here

Two of MU's greatest martial artists

One has fight precog
One has Adamentium and most importantly regeneration, and a drasticly better physique
Not that DD's a weakling, but wolverine is quite obviously more durable that DD could ever hope to be. So EVEN, if dd bested wolverine in h2h combat (which is entirely possible BECUASE of his sense and skill working together), he woudl wind up tired becuase anyhting he dishes out, wolverine can easily regenerate from.

as for your question
ide give wolverine 7/10 on DD

wanna just agree to disagree becuase this is gunna go on for ever.

can DD out fight Logan is possiable. Logan has sense that work as prog as well and has in my opinion superior fighting skill.

and I really rather not type another huge post lol I got papers to write

ExtraMision5555
wanna just agree to disagree becuase this is gunna go on for ever.

can DD out fight Logan is possiable. Logan has sense that work as prog as well and has in my opinion superior fighting skill.

and I really rather not type another huge post lol I got papers to write

It was never about trying to convince you of anything
from the beginning i was only saying this as my opinion, and becuase i dont believe its rediculous or far-fetched, i will adamently defend it
and of course, i expect you to do the same
good luck on your papers smile

capt it up
It was never about trying to convince you of anything
from the beginning i was only saying this as my opinion, and becuase i dont believe its rediculous or far-fetched, i will adamently defend it
and of course, i expect you to do the same
good luck on your papers smile

thanks. I also sorta agree with you on the DD and capt fight it could really go either way

ExtraMision5555
thanks. I also sorta agree with you on the DD and capt fight it could really go either way
good, atleast im not the only one wink
your welcome
and happy valentines day smile

capt it up
good, atleast im not the only one wink
your welcome
and happy valentines day smile
same too you

Accel
BTW, where did the Nick Fury respect thread go? Not in the directory, and the search isn't working.
Just click on the lick below jrodslam's sig.

SpunkySmurph
I personally think Taskmaster (Wolverine) stops somewhere between 8 and 11. If not, 12 utterly pwns him. ermmnone

jrodslam
go right a ehad and bash all you like.

The comic was PIS. It a fact. Not an oppinion.

also DD fights well mad and psised all the time and it never effects his ability to fight. Hell if that the case I quess he never out fought danny.

Bash? Imnot bashing at all.

Its your opinion that the comic was PIS. Everyone cant like everything.

And NO. DD doesnt fight mad and pissed all the time. He has in the past and when he does, its no finesse. If youre referring to his squarrel with Fist recently, he outfought Danny slightly because of the billy clubs. Thats what turned the fight and at that point he wasnt as mad and pissed like he was when he first saw the DD imposter.

jrodslam

You can check it at the bottom of my sig. big grin

jrodslam

If DD ever beat Wolvie, youd call it PIS. Plain and simple. In the fight you posted, Wolverine stated that nobody had any sense left when they get near Mary. Daredevil wasnt thinking straight at all. And as ive stated before, when he was in that suit/time era, he didnt fight like Daredevil(red). No finesse. Daredevil even mentioned it because the suit is bulletproof so now hes more careless and sloppy. Its funny how you call that a fair match. If thats a fair match, then Wolvies 2 defeats at the hands of Daredevil are fair too right?

Noone is saynig that Wolvie snt skilled, he just hasnt shown tobe more skilled on a regular basis than Daredevil. Plain and simple. Youre making it seem like because of Wolvies healing factor, he cant be taken down by DD. Not true at all. Wolvies healing factor just allows him to recover faster than any normal person would. He can still be taken down.

SpunkySmurph
lookaround

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
lookaround

Feeling bumpy I see.

SpunkySmurph
Feeling bumpy I see. ermmvin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.