The Incredible Hulk and The Juggernaut (VS.) Godzilla, King of the Monsters!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Thought this would make for a good fight...and I'm very curious to see what you guys think...so here goes..........

Bruce Banner happens to be in Southeastern Asia seeking the help of a brilliant Asian scientist to help him cure him of his curse of the Hulk. Meanwhile, Juggernaut also happens to be in the area; demolishing everything in his path...working his way back to the ancient temple of Cytorrak where he first became the Juggernaut.

Upon entering the ancient temple, and grabbing the sacred ruby of Cytorrak, Cain Marko returns to full power as he originally was. Godzilla happens to be sleeping on the other side of the mountain in which the temple opening is located....and the powerful mystical energies emminating from the temple wake up Godzilla from his slumber...and Godzilla doesn't like being awakened from his beauty rest.

The two take to fighting and knock over a building in which Banner and his friend are working...causing the entire building to topple in on them. Banner gets caught under a heavy steel beam, triggering his transformation into the Hulk.

The Hulk then teams up with the Juggernaut to try and stop the King of All Monsters....but can they do it? Can the raging, green behemoth and the mystical, unstoppable Juggernaut halt the rampage of the most powerful monster on Earth?

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE.............Ladies and Gentlemen, it's

The Incredible Hulk and the unstoppable Juggernaut

VS.

Godzilla, King of the Monsters

Modt
Which Godzilla is this?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Modt
Which Godzilla is this?

Well......let's make things interesting and say there's 3 different Godzillas in three different scenarios...

Scenario #1 - This is the Godzilla from the Marvel and Dark Horse comics. The one that stomped the likes of the Avengers, Fantastic Four, the Champions, S.H.I.E.L.D., as well as other countless giant monsters.

Scenario #2 - This is the Godzilla from the later 'zilla films; the Hensai Godzilla films such as "Godzilla 1985" up to "Godzilla Vs. Destroyah"

Scenario #3 - This is the Godzilla from the final film "Godzilla : Final Wars".

So, how do you think the Hulk and the Juggernaut would fare against each version of Godzilla.

Have fun... wink

guy222
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Thought this would make for a good fight...and I'm very curious to see what you guys think...so here goes..........

Bruce Banner happens to be in Southeastern Asia seeking the help of a brilliant Asian scientist to help him cure him of his curse of the Hulk. Meanwhile, Juggernaut also happens to be in the area; demolishing everything in his path...working his way back to the ancient temple of Cytorrak where he first became the Juggernaut.

Upon entering the ancient temple, and grabbing the sacred ruby of Cytorrak, Cain Marko returns to full power as he originally was. Godzilla happens to be sleeping on the other side of the mountain in which the temple opening is located....and the powerful mystical energies emminating from the temple wake up Godzilla from his slumber...and Godzilla doesn't like being awakened from his beauty rest.

The two take to fighting and knock over a building in which Banner and his friend are working...causing the entire building to topple in on them. Banner gets caught under a heavy steel beam, triggering his transformation into the Hulk.

The Hulk then teams up with the Juggernaut to try and stop the King of All Monsters....but can they do it? Can the raging, green behemoth and the mystical, unstoppable Juggernaut halt the rampage of the most powerful monster on Earth?

VS.

Hulk/Juggy Smash

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk/Juggy Smash

WOW eek! Really? Against all three different versions of Godzilla?!?

Interesting.......very interesting.......

What do the rest of you think?

Ptr_Grifin
I love the way you set up the fight and the pro-log to it. Props man.

I at least say that Juggernaut and Hulk take down the Marvel Godzilla or scenario 1 as you put it. I have heard he is rather weak for a Godzilla from other places.

I have also heard that there is a Godzilla that absorbs radiation, which in turn could make Hulk useless if done in that manner.

But all in all, Godzilla should be the king of BFRs with that tail of his.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I love the way you set up the fight and the pro-log to it. Props man.

Thanks man wink Appreciate it.......

I have also heard that there is a Godzilla that absorbs radiation, which in turn could make Hulk useless if done in that manner.

You make a very good point here...all believe all three Godzilla's I used in this fight could/would do this. I do recall Godzilla in the films (as well as in the Dark Horse comics) being able to do this.....Good Job!

Comicbook_kid
Anyone else got an opinion?? bunny

King Kandy
Godzilla #1 gets decimated. Then gets cooked and served to third world countries who complain it tastes funny.

Godzilla #2 puts up a helluva fight but ultimately dies since instead of throwing them off the planet it prefers to stand back and shoot multicolored CGI light at them.

Godzilla #3 decimates them. It took on something like thirteen monsters who could all destroy the militaries elite monster killing squad easily. He killed them in a matter of seconds, litterally. He'll do the same to these two.

grey fox
Juggie kills them all. If he can get swallowed that is , if not...then the battle takes a looooooooooooooooong time.

boriquaking55
To be honest, no version of Godzilla could actually do any permanent damage to classic Juggernaut - and Juggs would struggle doing anything to Godzilla due to lack of size, reach, and ranged abilities. It would be a stalemate

Hulk would probably die btw.

carnageandvenom
Senario#1: Probably would go to hulk/Juggs

Scenario#2: Gojira his weight alone could probably crush both characters with a swipe but they could probably hold their own for awhile but one quick blast from gojira and they are total esspecially if he uses his nuclear pulse

Scenario#3 Godzilla supreme ownage

qqqqqqq
godzilla gets killed and have its bones displayed in a museum

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by qqqqqqq

That's top quality trash talk, that is.

"I'm going to kill you, and donate your body to science! HAH!" evillaugh

King Kandy
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
Godzilla can regenerate from bones.

Tassadar
Hulk and Juggernaut can win scenario 1. The rest they stand no chance of victory.

xmeat
forget cain hulk kicks his ass.

Newjak
Juggernaut kills them all at the same time if he needed to. Cain does the same damage Godzilla does and for Cain it is any evening stroll. The only real thing limiting him is size but honestly Godzilla as tough as he is just isn't quote up to this task.

TricksterPriest
You never freaking give up, do you? nosweat

Newjak
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You never freaking give up, do you? nosweat I hope your refering to xmeat no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Newjak
I hope your refering to xmeat no expression

Meh.

Newjak ≈ xmeat

*hides*

TricksterPriest
Sorry. I was refering to Xmeat. I apologize if there was any confusion. embarrasment

But you're wrong. There's nothing Juggernaut can do to Godzilla. Gojira's healing factor rivals Wolverine&DP's.

Newjak
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sorry. I was refering to Xmeat. I apologize if there was any confusion. embarrasment

But you're wrong. There's nothing Juggernaut can do to Godzilla. Gojira's healing factor rivals Wolverine&DP's. I know he has an insane HF but the point is we have never seen someone rip his head off before stick out tongue

That and the fact that Godzilla can't really do anything to Cain either

Newjak
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Meh.

Newjak ≈ xmeat

*hides* Your dead to me no expression

TricksterPriest
I know he has an insane HF but the point is we have never seen someone rip his head off before stick out tongue

Short of BFR, no, Gojira can't do anything either. You're right on that. And no one has ever ripped Gojira's head off. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos

He could just keep nuking him ineffectively.

masterbruce
Juggernaut is not a factor in this...more a nuisance. He won't die but he can't do much against Godzilla aside from angering the beast.

Hulk might present more trouble due to the unlimited strength...but Godzilla also can do a lot of damage to Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
Your dead to me no expression

*a message arrives to Newjak*

"I did say ≈ not ="

*remains in hiding*

Newjak
*a message arrives to Newjak*

"I did say ≈ not ="

*remains in hiding* That sounds better fine you may live and come and stop hiding under your bed

And if someone could rip Godzilla's head off it is Cain Marko stick out tongue

masterbruce

And if someone could rip Godzilla's head off it is Cain Marko stick out tongue

no, Juggernaut ain't strong enough. besides he can't even grab godzilla's little toe, let alone his head.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
no, Juggernaut ain't strong enough. besides he can't even grab godzilla's little toe, let alone his head.

I think that was the point of the "stick out tongue" . . .

Zilla stalemates them until Hulk gets to a point where he can BFR him.

TricksterPriest
He could just keep nuking him ineffectively.

I suppose that would be a Pyrrhic victory, wouldn't it?

Hulk would get killed in the first atomic blast. stick out tongue

KillAll
i say juggernaut... being the smartest in the group and also not needing to breathe or eat... in other words is sustained indefinately, allows godzilla to swallow him whole. he then proceeds to beat on his liver distracting godzilla while hulk pummels him on the outside... they may never kill him but they would win on a points system.

Newjak
I think that was the point of the "stick out tongue" . . .

Zilla stalemates them until Hulk gets to a point where he can BFR him. Kind of I do think Cian could he would have ahard time getting close to Zilla long enough to do it but I do think he could Cain Marko is strong like Thor class strong.

That should be enough strength to do it.

Symmetric Chaos
Kind of I do think Cian could he would have ahard time getting close to Zilla long enough to do it but I do think he could Cain Marko is strong like Thor class strong.

That should be enough strength to do it.

Probably but does Juggy frequently use that kind of strength?

xmeat
godzillla fire wouldn't shit to them plus lifted things far bigger than him.

Newjak
Probably but does Juggy frequently use that kind of strength? Well unstoppable force that just generally walks through thing yeah I think so. Anyways in both of his fights with Thor he has enough strength knock Thor around he even comments that he is at least as strong as Thor.

He can even chuck things into outer space.

Symmetric Chaos
Well unstoppable force that just generally walks through thing yeah I think so. Anyways in both of his fights with Thor he has enough strength knock Thor around he even comments that he is at least as strong as Thor.

He can even chuck things into outer space.

Kay

Redatom65
Godzilla owns them

Comicbook_kid
Ok, after seeing the Hulk reach a new level of power and rage never seen before in WWH, what do you think? Would WWH Hulk be able to beat Godzilla by himself? Or do you think Hulk would still get owned by the King of the Monsters? Would Godzilla be able to absorb the gamma radiation out of WWH Hulk? Would Godzilla's nuclear breath affect Hulk at all? What do the rest of you guys think?

Horrificus
I have said it before.
Godzilla is basically a gigantic, immortal version of the Hulk with energy manipulation abilities.
He would kill the Hulk, and incapacitate Juggernaut, leaving him unharmed, but unconscious in his Cyttorak-powered cocoon.

janus77
Hulk would decimate Godzilla AND Juggernaut.

lft4ded
Juggernaut, knowing he can survive anything Godzilla throws at him unscathed, gets pissed at Hulk for turning on him (hah, janus77) and leaps and climbs his way up the big*ger* green monster. Climbs into his maw, and then claws his way, through any intervening matter, into Godzilla's brain. Then he begins to eat his way to a victory.

I suppose he could always punch him in the brain. Besides, after WWH:X-Men 3, isn't Juggernaut's strength dynamic. Hulk is just running nuisance duty on the outside. or he could join him for the buffet assuming Godzilla wouldn't soak up his gamma.

Horrificus
Originally posted by lft4ded
Juggernaut, knowing he can survive anything Godzilla throws at him unscathed, gets pissed at Hulk for turning on him (hah, janus77) and leaps and climbs his way up the big*ger* green monster. Climbs into his maw, and then claws his way, through any intervening matter, into Godzilla's brain. Then he begins to eat his way to a victory.

I suppose he could always punch him in the brain. Besides, after WWH:X-Men 3, isn't Juggernaut's strength dynamic. Hulk is just running nuisance duty on the outside. or he could join him for the buffet assuming Godzilla wouldn't soak up his gamma.

Godzilla has proved to be a creature of spiritual power, as well as radioactive mutation.

He can't even be damaged by disintegration rays.

He can't even be damaged by the forces of a Black Hole.

As far as anybody "climbing on him":

He isn't a t-rex with no arms. Nobody is going to climb up him without getting plucked off.

He is also capable of energy manipulation, having proved he can absorb, and fire all kinds of radiation.

He has absorbed power from lightning, nuclear explosions, damaged reactors, and the life force of other creatures.

He has also been shown to spontaneously develop new powers as needed.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Horrificus
He has also been shown to spontaneously develop new powers as needed.

This is true...

Like when he first battled Mechagodzilla and became a giant walking magnet. wink

chomperx9
hulk solos godzilla

Naija boy
Hulk throws godzilla to the moon/sun etc.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk would decimate Godzilla AND Juggernaut.

҉҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕ ̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚

iceman24567
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk would decimate Godzilla AND Juggernaut. laughing

Mannoroth II
The Hulk could smash anyone involved in that situation.

The Hulk's too unintelligent to team up with another, anyway...

The Hulk could become too mad, hence increasing his size three times bigger than the biggest Godzilla that ever lived in comics or movie history...

The Hulk would win.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mannoroth II
The Hulk could smash anyone involved in that situation.

The Hulk's too unintelligent to team up with another, anyway...

The Hulk could become too mad, hence increasing his size three times bigger than the biggest Godzilla that ever lived in comics or movie history...

The Hulk would win. I like the way you think.

UKR

VS.

Godzilla's not the most powerful monster...Hulk is. He'll just toss Godzilla into the sun, no way's he absorbing that much radiation...Godzilla's never done anything that Hulk has. When Godzilla can jump into space and destroy a planet in one punch, maybe he'll be competition.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by UKR
Godzilla's never done anything that Hulk has. When Godzilla can jump into space and destroy a planet in one punch, maybe he'll be competition.

Hulk has never jumped into actual outer space. He's only jumped into Earth's upper atmosphere. Rulk on the other hand, has...but his character is crap and we're not talking about Rulk here.

Hulk has never one-punched an actual planet. I've seen that issue, and what he punched was more the size of a small moon than an actual full-blown planet.

Godzilla's destroyed a planet sized meteor before though...EASILY.

You show your ignorance of Godzilla in saying that he'd be no match for Hulk...You REALLY need to learn more about Godzilla. Godzilla's not going down here as easily as you think...in fact, Godzilla's not the one going down at all.

Final Blaxican
Godzilla uses a planet-destroying beam.

The planet is destroyed and they're all floating in space and eventually die.

Godzilla is too slow and cumbersome to catch someone who is only about ten feet tall and can jump miles.

Hulk jumps on Godzillas back where his stubby little arms can't reach him and bashes the back of his ****ing skull in until Hulk gets pissed enough to do actual damage and KO's him.

QED. 131

Mindset
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Godzilla uses a planet-destroying beam.

The planet is destroyed and they're all floating in space and eventually die.

Godzilla is too slow and cumbersome to catch someone who is only about ten feet tall and can jump miles.

Hulk jumps on Godzillas back where his stubby little arms can't reach him and bashes the back of his ****ing skull in until Hulk gets pissed enough to do actual damage and KO's him.

QED. 131 Juggs wouldn't die.

Final Blaxican
Well he floats around space for all eternity or until he gets caught in a gravitational pull.

I'd rather be dead personally. haermm

Mindset
He's done it before I believe.

bane214
Honestly what can godzilla do to the juggernaut? even if bfr is on the only way he could bfr him is with a tail whip and when that happens Juggs grabs his tail and throws him into space unless theres a way to bfr him with out touching him.

Silent Guardian
Okay, seriously when has anyone seen Godzilla lose a fight in like the last 30 years. (Don't give me that king Kong crap or the first movie, cause he did not die.) Godzilla would own anyone.

Final Blaxican
When was the last time Godzilla fought something ten feet tall yet almost as strong as him and twice as fast? Godzilla's arms are liek two little stubs and his feet are big and cumbersome.

How does Godzilla plan on beating someone he can't even touch?

Every Godzilla fan I have ever had this discussion with has never had a feasible answer to this.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
When was the last time Godzilla fought something ten feet tall yet almost as strong as him and twice as fast?

How does Godzilla plan on beating someone he can't even touch?

Every Godzilla fan I have ever had this discussion with has never had a feasible answer to this.

good point big grin . All I am saying is I have never seen Godzilla lose. Not saying he wins, but he could hit the Hulk and Juggs with his atomic blasts. Personally I do not see either side losing. Unless, we are talking about cartoon/movie hulks and Juggs, cause those two are drastically overpowered compared to their comic book personas and Godzilla would win.

Final Blaxican
How would he hit Hulk with his atomic blasts? Hulk can jump over entire city blocks... if he latched onto Godzilla's back there'd be nothing Godzilla could do, and because Hulk's so small Godzilla wouldn't know where Hulk was until he was sitting on top of his head pounding away.

know what I mean?

Silent Guardian
I hear what you are saying, but you have to give Godzilla more credit. This is not just any big Giant monster. This is Godzilla KING OF ALL MONSTERS! A few punches would not take him down. He would probably shake hulk off. Or fall on his back/head. I know Hulk is ridiculously strong but so is godzilla. For one Godzilla is huge. And he can light up/ level an area in seconds with his atomic blasts, he could easily hit hulk if he is not prepped for it. Second, depending on which movie you watch Godzilla is very fast and strong he is not slow.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
I know Hulk is ridiculously strong but so is godzilla. Second, depending on which movie you watch Godzilla is very fast and strong he is not slow.

Darn tootin' Godzilla's strong. The weakest version here (the Marvel Comics Godzilla) was equal to Thor in terms of pure physical strength...even Thor himself exclaimed how powerful Godzilla was and that he could possibly rival the Midgard Serpent in terms of power.

wink

bane214
Well its obvious that what gives the team the advantage is speed...hell even juggernaut would be too fast for godzilla honesty. No doubt that godzilla is an amazing fighter....when he is fighting creatures his size.

TheBadguy
Can Godzilla blow up say a planet? I didn't see the last movie but I haven't known him to be able to do that and yet people have him beating this two and in other threads have these 2 beating people who can blow a planet.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by bane214
Well its obvious that what gives the team the advantage is speed...hell even juggernaut would be too fast for godzilla honesty. No doubt that godzilla is an amazing fighter....when he is fighting creatures his size.

Exactly.

zeel
If thor can defeat the midgar serpent then theses 2 can kill any form of godzilla. The midgar serpent is thousands of times bigger then any version of godzilla.

zeel
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Can Godzilla blow up say a planet? I didn't see the last movie but I haven't known him to be able to do that and yet people have him beating this two and in other threads have these 2 beating people who can blow a planet.

NO version of godzilla has that type of firepower.

zeel
Darn tootin' Godzilla's strong. The weakest version here (the Marvel Comics Godzilla) was equal to Thor in terms of pure physical strength...even Thor himself exclaimed how powerful Godzilla was and that he could possibly rival the Midgard Serpent in terms of power.

wink

Rivaling the midgar serpent. Thats just poor writing. Godzilla is a grain of sand, in the sand box. the midgar serpent represents the entire sand box.

Mindset
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
good point big grin . All I am saying is I have never seen Godzilla lose. Not saying he wins, but he could hit the Hulk and Juggs with his atomic blasts. Personally I do not see either side losing. Unless, we are talking about cartoon/movie hulks and Juggs, cause those two are drastically overpowered compared to their comic book personas and Godzilla would win. Hit Hulk with an atomic blast, does that sound like a good idea?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.