Batman runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
No prep,how far does the Dark knight get?he is refreshed and restocked at the end of each battle,standard equipment only.

1.Spoiler
2.Robin
3.Dr Mid-Nite
4.Wildcat
5.catman
6.Nightwing
7.Red Hood
8.Daredevil
9.Moon Knight
10.Captain America
11.Domino
12.Elektra
13.Wolverine
14.Spiderman
15.Sabretooth.

SpunkySmurph
Gets stopped at 11

Ptr_Grifin
In that list he gets to number 10, giving Cap the Majority. But your list seems out of place. I wouldn't have put Sabertooth at the top.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
In that list he gets to number 10, giving Cap the Majority. But your list seems out of place. I wouldn't have put Sabertooth at the top.

Nah. His list is fine.

Sabertooth > Spiderman

The only slight problem I have is MK over DD

But, for the sake of the fight, it doesn't matter.

Ptr_Grifin
Well I can see Batman having an easier time with Sabertooth and Wolverine than with Captain America and Spider-man.

Batman could really screw with Logan and Creed's senses and pull off a win easier than someone who is one of the best fighters and one with a built in weapon that warns him of danger.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Nah. His list is fine.

Sabertooth > Spiderman

laughing NOPE!!!

And why is Elektra higher up on the list than Cap? Elektra's good...but she ain't "Cap" good.....sorry.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
laughing NOPE!!!

And why is Elektra higher up on the list than Cap? Elektra's good...but she ain't "Cap" good.....sorry.

*sigh*

I didn't want to get into this but...

Sabertooth is just a tiny bit slower and weaker. However, he's equipped with adamantium claws to tear through Spiderman on each hand, and a healing factor that is already insane, on top of extreme durability.

Do you know anything about Elektra?

bigbran
Gets to 16.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
Gets to 16.

Woa, u lyke maed me thinc bout dat wun fer a seccund, lolz!!11!!1!

bigbran
Woa, u lyke maed me thinc bout dat wun fer a seccund, lolz!!11!!1! I know, serious business.

Comicbook_kid
Do you know anything about Elektra?

Yeah I do...and I also know Captain America would beat the dog piss out of her any given day of the week. stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
Yeah I do...and I also know Captain America would beat the dog piss out of her any given day of the week. stick out tongue

erm

Cap has...

Strength and expierience

Elektra has...

Agility, speed, skill, better range, better weapons, stealth and pre-cog.

Hmm....

Comicbook_kid
erm

Cap has...

Strength and expierience

Elektra has...

Agility, speed, skill, better range, better weapons, stealth and pre-cog.

Hmm....

So...........you're saying Cap doesn't' have Speed? Agility?? SKILL?!?!???

Cap is the very definition of fighting SKILL!!!!! Also, if you're in doubt of Cap's speed and agility, pick up a copy of Civil War #1 and read it...especially the part where Cap makes over a dozen professional S.H.I.E.L.D. agents (WITH GUNS) look like a bunch of school-kids.....

Also, Cap has much better range with his shield than Elektra does with her sai anyday.

SpunkySmurph
So...........you're saying Cap doesn't' have Speed? Agility?? SKILL?!?!???

Cap is the very definition of fighting SKILL!!!!! Also, if you're in doubt of Cap's speed and agility, pick up a copy of Civil War #1 and read it...especially the part where Cap makes a dozen S.H.I.E.L.D. agents look like a bunch of school-kids.....

Also, Cap has much better range with his shield than Elektra does with her sai.

1. I wasn't implying Cap didn't have skill. I was refferring specifically to the edges that they each held.

2. Skill is actually fairly even. But, for the record, embarrassing SHIELD soldiers is not exactly a feat. Wolverine picks his teeth with SHIELD soldiers. Hell, Aunt May probably busts a couple up for fun in those rare moments that she's not having a heart attack/ketting kidnapped/getting shot.

3. Maybe, but doubtful. Also, I was actually refferring to the rest of the ninja weaponry that is part of Elektra's regular equipment.

braz
I would say Batman makes it to Wolverine and loses because he doesnt have any prep.

SpunkySmurph
Nah.

Bats loses at Domino

braz
cant really say i could disagree. dunno anything about the character or any of her feats. embarrasment

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by braz
cant really say i could disagree. dunno anything about the character or any of her feats. embarrasment

Heh.

It's more her power. Say Batman's utility belt inadvertently breaks down or locks up and he has no gadgets.

She still has guns, knives, her staff, her powers, and superhuman physical attributes.

bigbran
I can honestly see Batman batkicking thee batshit out of all of these batf*cks.

braz
Heh.

It's more her power. Say Batman's utility belt inadvertently breaks down or locks up and he has no gadgets.

She still has guns, knives, her staff, her powers, and superhuman physical attributes.

ur right, i just looked her up and it said she basically has like superhuman luck no matter what, and yea that would be a little hard to beat!(even for Batman lol)

MrHeavySilence
I don't know too much about Domino, so I'm sorry if this argument doesn't make sense. Domino's luck is activated by participatory engagement: that means she needs to make a concious decision to "move" for her luck to kick in. For example, if someone is shooting at her and she stands still, she will surely die- but if she makes a concious effort to move, her luck activates and the bullet will go off to a weird angle and miss. My argument is this: if Batman can attack fast enough, Domino won't have time to move and thus, her luck might not get the chance to kick in.

I think Batman has the potential to clear this whole thing.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I don't know too much about Domino, so I'm sorry if this argument doesn't make sense. Domino's luck is activated by participatory engagement: that means she needs to make a concious decision to "move" for her luck to kick in. For example, if someone is shooting at her and she stands still, she will surely die- but if she makes a concious effort to move, her luck activates and the bullet will go off to a weird angle and miss. My argument is this: if Batman can attack fast enough, Domino won't have time to move and thus, her luck might not get the chance to kick in.

I think Batman has the potential to clear this whole thing.

Would work, but Domino's powers give her an advance impulse to move in a certain direction/with a certain action. It is because of this that she gets superhuman physical qualities.

Bats loses.

Bouboumaster
Stop at DareDevil. Damn, he even can't go hide from him.
If not, he stops at Wolverine. And he dies here.

Beta Ray Howard
Stops at either Daredevil or Cap more times than not.

braz
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Stop at DareDevil. Damn, he even can't go hide from him.
If not, he stops at Wolverine. And he dies here.

sonics= Batman ftw

Soljer
To say that Elektra is more skilled than Cap is nonsense. To say that she is faster is only arguable.

But her whole telepathy thing sure is a good advantage.

And Sabretooth is in fact better than Spiderman, regardless of your opinion on Wolverine versus Spiderman.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
To say that Elektra is more skilled than Cap is nonsense. To say that she is faster is only arguable.

But her whole telepathy thing sure is a good advantage.

And Sabretooth is in fact better than Spiderman, regardless of your opinion on Wolverine versus Spiderman.

Yeah, I realized pretty quick I was accidentally but majorly underrating Cap in skills, so I took that back (hence my second post)

guy222
Originally posted by Martian_mind
No prep,how far does the Dark knight get?he is refreshed and restocked at the end of each battle,standard equipment only.

1.Spoiler
2.Robin
3.Dr Mid-Nite
4.Wildcat
5.catman
6.Nightwing
7.Red Hood
8.Daredevil
9.Moon Knight
10.Captain America
11.Domino
12.Elektra
13.Wolverine
14.Spiderman
15.Sabretooth.

Stops at Logan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.