Skeets vs. Marko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
Judge: queen

Render: OMG sword!

Deadline: 9pm CST Wednesday February 14th, or 5 days from thread start.

Criteria: Max 500x150 and 75kb.

Alliance
Its a pretty good render...not really a fan of anime inspired 3D characters. Technical aspects are good (not that I expected anything less...

Lana
'twas a nifty render I don't think I've ever seen used around here before, so yeah stick out tongue

Skeets
Render change please...haermm

I have noting to do so I'll probably have my entry later tonight.

Lana
bang

stick out tongue

Sweet.

Barker
Originally posted by Skeets
Render change please...haermm

I have noting to do so I'll probably have my entry later tonight.
Noting? Homework?

Skeets
Originally posted by Barker
Noting? Homework?
I haven't had homework in 2 years.....haermm

Thorinn
I never did mine. haermm

Lana
When I was in high school I once told a teacher straight-out that I felt the homework we were being assigned was busywork and that I wouldn't do it stick out tongue

Thorinn
I just flat out didn't want to do mine. thorinnsrug

It might have had something to do with my girlfriend, but I blame myself. 13

Alliance
I just did mine. Shame on me for being original.

Lana
High school was just waaaaaaay too easy for me lanasrug

Silent Coyote
im in highschool and its just a big waste of my time

Skeets
Originally posted by Lana
High school was just waaaaaaay too easy for me lanasrug
Same here...lanasrugOriginally posted by Silent Coyote
im in highschool and its just a big waste of my time
No girls?

Barker
High school is great. srug

Alliance
High school was great. Its only a waste of your time if you don't want a career.

Lana
I rather despised high school but it was more because of the people I went to school with than anything. Small-town cliquey schools suck ass.

Still wish I could have gone to IMSA. And I've been out of high school for three years.

Silent Coyote
well shit cuh there alot of girls the only time school isnt a waste of my time is after school when im playin football,wrestling or playn baseball shit i got all da girls just to many to pick lol cant just settle down with 1 cuz they all want me and all my classes r just plain boring im a jr but i already have all my credits to graduate.

Thorinn
Originally posted by Alliance
I just did mine. Shame on me for being original. Yes tut-tut. nahuhOriginally posted by Barker
High school is great. srug Nerd. geek

Barker
What the f**k?

Thorinn, you ruined everything. haermm

Thorinn
Originally posted by Silent Coyote
well shit cuh there alot of girls the only time school isnt a waste of my time is after school when im playin football,wrestling or playn baseball shit i got all da girls just to many to pick lol cant just settle down with 1 cuz they all want me and all my classes r just plain boring im a jr but i already have all my credits to graduate. have they not taught you how to spell properly yet? haermm

Barker
Anyway, I failed Spanish for a quarter.

Thorinn
I'm Hispanic, and I failed it too. ermm

Barker
What the f**k?

I took Spanish I and II, no problem, but the teacher was a douche and didn't teach us shit, and so when I took Spanish III this year, I had a new teacher at the High school and had to learn everything really fast. haermm

Lana
well shit cuh there alot of girls the only time school isnt a waste of my time is after school when im playin football,wrestling or playn baseball shit i got all da girls just to many to pick lol cant just settle down with 1 cuz they all want me and all my classes r just plain boring im a jr but i already have all my credits to graduate.

Please, for the love of god, type properly.

Anyway, I failed Spanish for a quarter.

Took German all four years and passed the AP exam w00t

Barker
German. laughing

There are no Germans within a thousand miles of Utah. no expression

Hispanics, on the other hand..

Thorinn
Mormons? 13

Kenshiro Yuki
Originally posted by Thorinn
Mormons? 13
I misread that and thought it said "Hormones" and then "Morons"...

Barker
My high school is at least 90% Mormon. 31

Most of the teachers are, the Principal is...

Silent Coyote
most of my school is american lol stick out tongue

LifeInSepia
*steals render*

I rock at french, but i hate it. I never intend on visting france when i grow up, i will have company ambasadors for that eek! but i might take it at uni. Im deffinitely doing japanese though. My school is very multi-cultural. We have (and i know this cos we had an assembly on it last week) 4/10 white people, 4/10 black people, 1/10 asian people and 1/10 "other"(erm)

Marko
Cheers Lana Nice render, I might get it done today.

Alliance

haermm

TOH
Originally posted by Lana
Please, for the love of god, type properly.

Took German all four years and passed the AP exam w00t
mhm I speak Klingon mhm

Alliance
MANDO!

Marko
whats he from?

Skeets
This is due manana no?

Help
nah two days

BakaXero
Valentines day... time to go stab some hearts no expression

Skeets
Originally posted by Help
nah two days
Huh?Originally posted by BakaXero
Valentines day... time to go stab some hearts no expression
Nah.

Lana
It's due in about 36 hours.

Skeets
Oh shit! I forgot this was due today.Can I get a 2 hour extension?..steeks

Barker
You have like 10 hours left, according to Lana.

Skeets
9pm CST Wednesday February 14th...srug

Barker
Lana can't do maths. haermm

Alliance
Thats because of her hometown smile

Barker
Just kidding, I guess I can't do maths. haermm

Skeets
Um yeah...leftright

Skeets
...steeks
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1339/markoduelpi7.jpg
http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=markoduelrr2.jpg

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Skeets
...steeks
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1339/markoduelpi7.jpg
http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=markoduelrr2.jpg

skeets i love spirited away

Marko
i migh need an extension I'm sick as ****! had to get an ambulance out, I'll try and get something in though. sorry.

Marko
so here i is,

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p121/purnead/duel-3.jpg

Going back to bed now, eugh, bye

Lana
Just kidding, I guess I can't do maths. haermm

No shit you can't ermm

Will judge soon.

Lana
Okay, this was a bit tricky...but I think in the end I'm going to have to give the win to Skeets. The lighting on his edged it out over Marko's.

Nice job both smile

Marko
cool cheers Alana. I hate Mine lol. Love yours though man.

Alliance
You shouldn't hate it. I agree that Skeets should have one, but your was on a better track imo.

Lighting is one of the most powerful aspects of a sig, make sure that your lighing mathes that of the render. Other than that, your technique looks good to me, you just need to do more (not to rape all negative space, but to create more motion and dynamic). There are some parts of the background that were great.

Marko
Originally posted by Alliance
You shouldn't hate it. I agree that Skeets should have one, but your was on a better track imo.

Lighting is one of the most powerful aspects of a sig, make sure that your lighing mathes that of the render. Other than that, your technique looks good to me, you just need to do more (not to rape all negative space, but to create more motion and dynamic). There are some parts of the background that were great.

yer. I don't usually hate my sigs even if they lose but i was soooo ill and couldn't be bothered doing anymore lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.