kula diamond vs riot of blood leona

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightness
can kula defeat leona with orochi's power?

Darkstorm Zero
Depends on which versions are being used... Kula from KOF2000 was a mid boss, so was Leona back in KOF97.

Overall, I'm thinking I'll side with Leona, she was incredibly fast, damaging and cheap... OTG combos and sh!t.

brainchild81
Ditto. Good fight.

lightness
kula is always damaging and cheap too

Cloud_VII
Are they hot?

lightness
do a search on google

beta ray bob
kula is a brain damaged blue-haired, female sub- zero (she is actually brain damaged) but is INCREDIBLY cheap, so i side with her

Charlotte DeBel
She's 14(15?) years old, but due to emotional inhibitors and other brain-damaging stuff acts like 10years old.
Cute little sister for K". By the way, she's blue-haired oinly in combat-mode. Her natural hair colour is red...
I don't see Kula as a girlfiend for K'- just as his "little sis", because K' in my opinion is not a phaedofile (sorry for spelling)

And back to topic- our little girl deep freezes Leona.

Sado22
well K' himself is only 17 so banging a 14 year old girl (which happens to be the legal age in Japan) aint being a pedophile.
also she actually IS sort-of-girl-friend. he just hasn't acted on it yet since well he's too busy fighitng in KoF....much like the rest of the couples of Kof who never get anywhere (Ryo/King, Terry/Mary, Andy/Mai).

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Sado22
well K' himself is only 17 so banging a 14 year old girl (which happens to be the legal age in Japan) aint being a pedophile.
also she actually IS sort-of-girl-friend. he just hasn't acted on it yet since well he's too busy fighitng in KoF....much like the rest of the couples of Kof who never get anywhere (Ryo/King, Terry/Mary, Andy/Mai).

~The Invincible Sado-sama evil face

beta ray bob
cloud, and his thoughts of sex with 14 year olds... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cloud_VII
Nah, I like 22 year old women, like Tifa.

Charlotte DeBel
Kula has mind of 10years old... So it's at least weird to go beyond simple petting.
And K' looks more like 18 to me... But due to NESTS experiments he looks a little older than his real age. In his first appearance he looked like 20 years old. But that was due to "physically perfecting" his body...

Sado22
hmmm......
so its true....a school boy really is just a penis with a back pack.
okay cloud, you can't pussy like that, idiot! you really really need some tips on sex....check your PM section in a few hours stick out tongue

yeah....while YOU go around dreaming of "grab fests" between a ugly men
laughing

~The Invincible Sado-sama

beta ray bob
why must i argue with someone about my sexual orientation in a games discussion thread?

lightness
Do kof chars age despite how the series used to go by years. so it's been 10 years and kyo's still 20 forever. athena's still a teen too.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Sado22
yeah....while YOU go around dreaming of "grab fests" between a ugly men
laughing

~The Invincible Sado-sama LMAO!

beta ray bob
..ugh..

Sado22
no probably not which is stupid as hell since it makes no sense.

laughing

~The Nice Guy Sado-sama

beta ray bob
U r EVIL!!!

Sado22
alucard

beta ray bob
2gunsJumpy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.