Season 6 Episode 6/17 "Combat"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~JP~
Airs March 22, 2007
from TWoP

..Clark gets himself put in jail and he finds a way to fight the toughest Zoner. Also it looks like Lana loses her baby. Seems she begins to experience great pain while she and Lex are on his jet. They make an emergency landing in China. When she wakes up in the hospital Lex has to tell her they lost the baby.
In JL news, seems they have been busy, blowing up 8 of the 12 33.1 facilities.

aldisyoyo
1 parts wrong, they changed the scene with lanas pains to the luthorcorp mansion

~JP~
from SAM@ TWoP

Kal875
the down fall of Lana and Lex!

AstroFan
From Ksite.

Umm, I think Kane will make a great zoner since he is creepy as **** already, but why Ashley? Hopefully they just made a mistake saying they are both zoners.

Dan-El
I hate wrestlers that try to act. I hate wrestling. HATE! lol

Colombiankilla
Wrestlers always make good zoners I mean look at Batista who lpayed a zoner that ate peoples body parts. And Kane is wicked fuc-king scary looking

hermione7
at least.. Lois is back again in this ep investigating.. yipee!

Dan-El
I didn't like Batista that much, and he barely had a role! The main thing I hate is when they fight like wrestlers. Piledrivers and "the People's Elbow" do not fit in Smallville at all.

My best guess is that WWE's ratings are shitty when it's on the CW, so they're trying to boost viewership by placing two big names in another show on the same network.

Next we'll see John Cena on One Tree Hill. He'll play the "angsty teen."

hermione7
^lol..

Colombiankilla
I hate John Cena and don't put down ONE TREE HILL its a kick as-s show

Darkchoco
Originally posted by ~JP~
After Lana asks the doctor at the clinic for a full exam to explain her miscarraige she gets shocking news. The doctor says her tests reveal traces of a synthetic hormone which replicates the symptoms of pregnancy. He tells her it appears she was never pregnant.

What a surprise...

Colombiankilla
Wow another twist whats that the 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000 time

Badabing
Originally posted by Kal875
the down fall of Lana and Lex! Happy Dance

Colombiankilla
Damn Right

Avenger2.0
Doesn't it show lex talk to a doctor about the baby at the end of Crimson.

aldisyoyo
yep

~JP~
Official Description:

Clark and Chloe discover Titan (guest star Kane), a Zoner, is the star of a secret fight club whose bloody battles to the death are broadcast on the internet. Lois smells a story and decides to investigate on her own but is captured and forced to participate in the fights with Athena (guest star Ashley) as her first opponent. Clark reveals his powers so he can fight Titan but is stunned when he is thrown in the ring with Lois instead. Michael Rosenbaum, Kristin Kreuk, John Glover and Annette O'Toole also star.

Kal875
COOL!

Darkchoco
Clark and Lois in the ring! Clark and Lois in the ring!! WOOO

hermione7
Clark vs. Lois

My bet is Lois! ok

Colombiankilla
Yeah Lois qould kick his a-ss

Kal875
Originally posted by hermione7
Clark vs. Lois

My bet is Lois! ok With our luck, Lois will be wearing a kryptonite ring at the time.

Amazon
Is that red kryptonite your thinking ofwink Kal just want Lois to get naughty with Clark again haha

Kal875
LOL.

Darkchoco
I want Lois to kik Clarks ass lol

~JP~
Here are 3 "Combat" clips

thnx to TWoP

http://tv.yahoo.com/show/33659

Colombiankilla
where are they

Amazon
I found a You Tube Clip for this episode. It's not the best quality but it has the most scenes in it. I think Kal875 will like this clip. Hopefully WB doesn't remove it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ik_CJJnZjE

Kal875
clapping More More! clapping

~JP~
Originally posted by Amazon
. Hopefully WB doesn't remove it.

doubtful since the CW now produces SMVL. wink

Amazon
Originally posted by ~JP~
doubtful since the CW now produces SMVL. wink

I know, but there were a couple of trailers I clicked on and I got a message at the top of my screen saying that this clip had been removed by WB etc... blah blah. All of my fav you tube clips get removed sad

darktim1
I just wonder if clark going to need help from a cretain flying martian

Amazon
Meh... It was an ok episode. I was hopeing to see some Chloe powers. sad It was sad about Lana's baby though. Although it was not surprising. I kind of feel bad for Lex. He's been love starved his whole life so badley that he's willing to settle for someone who he knows, heart doesn't belong to him. He'd even go so far as to artificially inseminate her and murder her doctor. Just to get her to stay with him. He totally masterminded the situation instead of wanting her to follow her heart.
Let's see if I change my tune when we find out what actually happened to the baby.

Kal875
I missed the 1st 40 minutes! crycrycry

phantomzoner
Originally posted by Kal875
I missed the 1st 40 minutes! crycrycry

if you saw the episode-there was a part where lex gave lana something to drink to toast their marriage-supposedly "apple cider" if i remember correctly-am i the only one that thinks it might have been something else and that lex was trying to get rid of the baby so that his father would have no leverage against him or that he was just keeping it around long enough to get her to marry him-these are just my ramblings-that's it for today confused

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by phantomzoner
if you saw the episode-there was a part where lex gave lana something to drink to toast their marriage-supposedly "apple cider" if i remember correctly-am i the only one that thinks it might have been something else and that lex was trying to get rid of the baby so that his father would have no leverage against him or that he was just keeping it around long enough to get her to marry him-these are just my ramblings-that's it for today confused

2nd guess sounds better. I think there was no baby. Lex's sick mind manufactured the whole thing. I hope this means no more whinny Lana!

~JP~
Meh... It was an ok episode. I was hopeing to see some Chloe powers. .

No Chloe powers until Phantom the season finale.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
2nd guess sounds better. I think there was no baby. Lex's sick mind manufactured the whole thing. I hope this means no more whinny Lana! I agree. The doctor gave no mention of a baby.

Amazon
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
2nd guess sounds better. I think there was no baby. Lex's sick mind manufactured the whole thing. I hope this means no more whinny Lana!

I disagree, on thier wedding day they both looked at the baby on the unltrasound. And Lex was having nightmares about the baby. If there was no baby he probably would have had nightmares about Lana finding out instead. Besides she was showing all the signs of pregnancy.

I think that either 1 of 3 things happened.
1.) Lana had a miscarriage due to the strangeness of the pregnancy or for whatever reason her body couldn't handle it.

2.)Lex did slip her something to cause a miscarriage because he was afraid she would find out. Especially after the baby was born. He probably knew there would be no way to hide the truth after the baby was born so he just did it to get her to marry him then changed his mind after killing the doctor.

3.)What he slipped her was not a poisen but something to make her pass out. The baby was removed and is now growing in a test tube or some kind of incubator. WTF I can't belive I even thought of that. That is beyond evil. Mannnnnn Lex has totally lost it.

Kon-El
This was also a great episode its full of action for a change, plot was also good, best thing about that episode is the FIGHT Clark vs Titan. I remeberd the good old days when Clark was fighting all the time. Nevertheless great acting, Tom did a very good job portaring Clarks anger because of Lexs and Lanas wedding. Michael and Kriste were also good especialy when Lana was on the floor in pains with Lex next to her calling for help. About the loose of the baby its very strange and i agree with you Amazon but only on these 2 things:

All in all this was also a good episode and on the scale form 1 - 10 i give it 9.5 big grin

FistOfThe North
I just knew, from the moment i heard Lana say she was pregnant, that she would miscarry her baby.

It all seems too suspicious though.....hm

Amazon
I think if it were anyone but Michael Rosenbaum playing the Lex Character I would probably be totally put off by Lex. But Rosenbaum just adds so much depth to the character that it's hard not to "have sympathy for the devil" so to speak when it comes to him. But I still think was Lex is doing is absolutley dispicable.

Arachnid1
I think if it were anyone but Michael Rosenbaum playing the Lex Character I would probably be totally put off by Lex. But Rosenbaum just adds so much depth to the character that it's hard not to "have sympathy for the devil" so to speak when it comes to him. But I still think was Lex is doing is absolutley dispicable.

I actually really like lex in this more than his evil self in the grown up superman versions. I actually think lex didn't do anything. What if the baby is meteorite freak and teleported out or something? Then the baby would be another one who had powers since birth and everybody in smallville who had powers since birth was going to be part of JL in the future. Maybe this is going to be a new Leager!!!

Dought it. It would be cool though.

Arachnid1
The baby isnt dead. lex lied to her because he couldnt just tell her that the baby was developing powers. She will lose her baby in another episode. Thats when she realizes that lex lied to her about her babys death.

Thats what somebody on youtube said and it sound competely like smallville. I'm going with this.

Amazon
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I actually really like lex in this more than his evil self in the grown up superman versions. I actually think lex didn't do anything. What if the baby is meteorite freak and teleported out or something? Then the baby would be another one who had powers since birth and everybody in smallville who had powers since birth was going to be part of JL in the future. Maybe this is going to be a new Leager!!!

Dought it. It would be cool though.

Don't get me wrong. Lex is my favorite character. But his actions are becoming less and less excusable. When he was younger I could say he's a surviver, he's gotta be tough to survive in the corperate world. But latley there he's gotten so power hunger that he's useing and hurting the only woman he's ever loved. But to think that lex had nothing to do with the miscarriage is in my opinon niave. We already know he's been messing with the whole pregnancy, it would be even stranger if he had nothing to do with the miscarriage.

Personally I think Lex is beginning to hate lana. That's the only thing that could explain why he would do this to her. I mean if you think about it. Her pregnancy was probably due to artificial insemination without her knowledge. You don't do that to someone you love. She then tells him she loves Clark but wants to marry him anyways. With everything Lex has ever shown us... he would NOT be ok with that. He knows she has been spying on Clark to find out his secret. He can read anyone like a book and knows she's always pulling away from him. He knows it's because of Clark, of course he's pissed off. He's hated Clark from day one, this is just an extra slap in the face.

Maybe I'm wrong but that would be way to risky. Most women would know they were pregnant. He wouldn't be able to get away with that lie for very long. So why bother with the lie in the first place. It just takes too much unnessicary time and effort. I think if the baby is still alive it's in a test tube somewhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.