So tonight I found out...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

harleywindu
I totally suck at boxing. Tonight the whole family was at Puzzle's house and we were all playing the Wii. Well since ther were wayy to mant little kids there Ken thought it would be funny to have them box. So a few kids go and he was right, it was pretty freakin funny. Well each time you win the levels get harded. He had just started it over for the youngest kid Isaac, then my cousin Kristen went, an then me. So it was only on a level three. Well I didnt get a knock out. I was the only person not to. Infact I got my a** kicked. Someone decided he was going to tell everyone so I had to beat him to it. I think my version makes m sound less stupid.

Puzzle
You can say ass. smile

silver_tears
I have a real punching bag, it's the shit vin

Skeets
Wii sports ...vin

harleywindu
Originally posted by Puzzle
You can say ass. smile
Didn't want to. stick out tongue My arms are so soar. They match my legs now. sad

Ronny
heheheh dead like me

silver_tears
Originally posted by Skeets
Wii sports ...vin

Such shit. Literal this time. vin

Skeets
Oh stop..vin

LifeInSepia
im nearly pro on boxing vin

and why does every post in every thread eventualy end up ending in a vin?

Puzzle
Where's a question?

harleywindu
What question?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Puzzle
You can say ass. smile

You can also say ********ing **********er ...it will just get censored.

harleywindu
Originally posted by Bardock42
laughing out loud I'm not a big cusser. Actually I usually only cus when I am around Ken or his brother. That and when I am pist off. cool

Bloigen

********er.

Bardock42
Originally posted by harleywindu
laughing out loud I'm not a big cusser. Actually I usually only cus when I am around Ken or his brother. That and when I am pist off. cool

Yeah, can is a major *******. I hate that *****. Can't stop ****ing cursing the living shit out of the language when I talk to that ******.

Nah, I love you, Kenny.

Lana
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
im nearly pro on boxing vin

Because people like to whore out stupid smilies like that to death because it looks cool or whatever roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
Because people like to whore out stupid smilies like that to death because it looks cool or whatever roll eyes (sarcastic) I agree. This one especially is annoying, as it wasn't very good to begin with.

Jack of Light
I rock at boxing on the Wii... knocked out everyone in like five seconds!

But then my arms felt dead the next morning, and my neck was bent at an angle.

harleywindu
Yeah, can is a major *******. I hate that *****. Can't stop ****ing cursing the living shit out of the language when I talk to that ******.

Nah, I love you, Kenny.

laughing Everyone loves Ken. Especially his niece. smile

harleywindu
Originally posted by Jack of Light
I rock at boxing on the Wii... knocked out everyone in like five seconds!

But then my arms felt dead the next morning, and my neck was bent at an angle.
I got one win after three rounds, and then the second time I finally got a knock out on the last round and my arms are dead today.

Spirit Binder
why does every post in every thread eventualy end up ending in a vin? Because it does vin

Barker
Irene and Vinny started using it, and all the members with no friends started using it to look cool. It's an epidemic.

Syren
Because people like to whore out stupid smilies like that to death because it looks cool or whatever roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just do it, you know you want to eyes

Lana
Originally posted by Barker
Irene and Vinny started using it, and all the members with no friends started using it to look cool. It's an epidemic.

Unfortunately, the smilie was never cool to begin with, it's simply stupid.

Thankfully it will shortly go the way of every single dumbass trend that's started in here and will be completely forgotten about in a few weeks.

Spirit Binder
Unfortunately, the smilie was never cool to begin with, it's simply stupid. Thank you!

That's the first time someone's said that about this smilie, which I have been waiting for. thumb up

LifeInSepia
BLOIGEN MADE A SWEAR!!!!

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Barker

yeah. It is vin

Jack of Light
Are raver or ermm a... "trend"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.