I just posted last on 50 threads in a row...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Puzzle
...I am le bored.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Puzzle
No life? 31

Puzzle
Originally posted by Strangelove

*quotes for no reason*

Make that 51 now. ermm

Smallville
You did? I am so proud of you!!

hug

Puzzle
Originally posted by Smallville
You did? I am so proud of you!!

hug

Thanks Scott! Your support means the world to me. touched

Smallville
I'm here for you, dawg

Puzzle
I'm here for you, dawg

lol You just reminded me of the time when my username was accidentally changed to K-Dawg.

It was in 2001 when Raz changed forum systems. The original one was set up so that we needed a Sign In Name that was different than our Display Name. My sign in name was K-Dawg, my username was LanceWindu. When Raz changed to vBulletin it set everyones names as their sign in names...that was embarassing. embarrasment

Smallville
I remember K-Dawg....

I think

Puzzle
I remember K-Dawg....

I think

This was before your time.

Kongu Dude
Good job.

Puzzle
I am the winner! w00t

Kram3r
Lol, what the hell was KMC like in '01?

Puzzle
Originally posted by Kram3r

Less crap, more Star Wars.

Everyone knew everyone and it was totally friendly.

Not until 2003 did it get really popular.

JaehSkywalker
i see you are.

Kongu Dude
You don't wanna' know. no expression

Kram3r

Not until 2003 did it get really popular.

Yeah, I noticed that. Why was that? More forums added to it?

Puzzle
Yeah, I noticed that. Why was that? More forums added to it?

Release of many major Hollywood blockbusters brought in a surge of people so Raz created more forums for them. Took away some popular forums too.

This is a tribute to the Star Wars Trivia forum. sad

Kram3r
Release of many major Hollywood blockbusters brought in a surge of people so Raz created more forums for them. Took away some popular forums too.

This is a tribute to the Star Wars Trivia forum. sad

Sounds like Raz whored out KMC. 13

Puzzle
Sounds like Raz whored out KMC. 13

He was in it for the money. 31

Kongu Dude
Yep. 31

Kram3r
He was in it for the money. 31

Bastard. 13

BTW, Tool = FTW.

Puzzle
Bastard. 13

BTW, Tool = FTW.

He is. 31

Tool = Masturbation For Your Ears

Kram3r
He is. 31

Tool = Masturbation For Your Ears

True, sad I only have two of their albums and missed out on seeing them twice. I will have to attend one of their concerts some time.

Puzzle
True, sad I only have two of their albums and missed out on seeing them twice. I will have to attend one of their concerts some time.

*has all their albums* happy

I've yet to see them in concert. I had a chance to last year, but I didn't have the money to pony up for $250 for nosebleed seats. Damn resellers. mad

Kram3r
*has all their albums* happy

I've yet to see them in concert. I had a chance to last year, but I didn't have the money to pony up for $250 for nosebleed seats. Damn resellers. mad

Yeah I hate when they do that. It's the same reason why I didn't see Roger Waters sadly.

Puzzle
Yeah I hate when they do that. It's the same reason why I didn't see Roger Waters sadly.

I've yet to go to a real concert. sad

Kram3r
I've yet to go to a real concert. sad

You should, it's an excellent experience. I've seen Prince, Ben Folds & Cannibal Corpse live. All three were f*cking excellent.

Puzzle
Lucky, the most I've seen is a friends band playing in a local club.

smoker4
You should, it's an excellent experience. I've seen Prince, Ben Folds & Cannibal Corpse live. All three were f*cking excellent.

Ive seen Prince live too, it was around the 'slave, gold experience' time and i agree was excellent

Strangelove

Not until 2003 did it get really popular. 2003 was the best year yes

Kram3r

Yeah, you have to go so, GO!

Originally posted by smoker4
Ive seen Prince live too, it was around the 'slave, gold experience' time and i agree was excellent

That's totally awesome, I wish I saw him in his "better" days. Prince is too watered down now, it's a shame.

Puzzle
2003 was the best year yes

2003 whore!

That's totally awesome, I wish I saw him in his "better" days. Prince is too watered down now, it's a shame.

I will go eventually. I just want my first concert to be Tool or APC.

Strangelove
2003 whore!Well if you think about it, 2003 gave KMC Storm, Lana, BackFire, lil b, TH, myself, Irene, RJ and FJ, Naz, etc,

Face it, we rock w00t

Kram3r
2003 whore!

Haha, it's true.

I will go eventually. I just want my first concert to be Tool or APC.

Cool.

Puzzle
Well if you think about it, 2003 gave KMC Storm, Lana, BackFire, lil b, TH, myself, Irene, RJ and FJ, Naz, etc,

Face it, we rock w00t

Not exactly the A Squad...kidding. stick out tongue Well, not about lil b, don't like her.

smoker4

Concerts are excellent and are full of senoritas drool

Yeah i kinda agree with that, although i did think 3121 was a return to form but i heard a new track of his 'Guitar' the other day and thought it was pants. I notice you have Zappa in your sig too, kudos smokin'

Strangelove
Not exactly the A Squad...kidding. stick out tongue Well, not about lil b, don't like her. She used to be more friendly, that Milla appears to have gone sad

Syren too ermm

Kram3r
Concerts are excellent and are full of senoritas drool

Yeah i kinda agree with that, although i did think 3121 was a return to form but i heard a new track of his 'Guitar' the other day and thought it was pants. I notice you have Zappa in your sig too, kudos smokin'

Yeah his concerts would still be the bomb it's his new music I do not particularly like. I am not a fan of Musicology or 3121 they pale in comparison (IMO) to work he even did in the nineties. To me it's just watered down songs that are a shadow of what he once did. Now-a-days it seems he just makes a living off his former glory. Prince becoming a Jehovah Witness was the worst thing ever, f*ck Larry Graham. Yes, Frank Zappa is terribly underrated at times, excellent musician in the truest sense.

smoker4
Yeah his concerts would still be the bomb it's his new music I do not particularly like. I am not a fan of Musicology or 3121 they pale in comparison (IMO) to work he even did in the nineties. To me it's just watered down songs that are a shadow of what he once did. Now-a-days it seems he just makes a living off his former glory. Prince becoming a Jehovah Witness was the worst thing ever, f*ck Larry Graham. Yes, Frank Zappa is terribly underrated at times, excellent musician in the truest sense.

Lol i hated all that GCS2000 crap, still waiting for Prince to knock on my door with a copy of the watch tower

Kram3r
Lol i hated all that GCS2000 crap, still waiting for Prince to knock on my door with a copy of the watch tower

Hahaha, if he ever came to my house to door knock I'd play Jack U off whilst he was talking. That'd piss him off.

smoker4
laughing out loud

harleywindu
Holy Smokes with my mom? stick out tongue

..::Marea::..
...I am le bored.

Aw poor baby.

Lightningrod
*quotes for no reason*

Make that 51 now. ermm

yay no expression
it isnt an contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.