Super Smash Bros. Melee LVL 9 challenge!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LifeInSepia
Ok, here is how you play. On super smash bros. on gamecube, pit yourslef againsta team of 3 lvl 9s. They have to be on a team! Choose the pokemon stadium arena, then figth them. If you beat them all, put your time. Of you don't, put how many you did beat before you lost. If it was 0, put 0. Good luck!

LifeInSepia
i forgot to mention, it has to be a stock match, 3 lives a piece, NO handicap.

ESB -1138
3 lv.9s is easy with me now. I practice like that with Marth and I own!

Magee
I wish I never sold my gamecube, I miss ssbm. sad

JToTheP
Level 9 AI is so easy now, in any settings.

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Originally posted by JToTheP
Level 9 AI is so easy now, in any settings.

Then try to get a good time!

MadMel
i can take out 2 lvl9 cpt falcons with kirby..never really tried 3 i might now though..

kamikz
I did that yesterday, never remembered the time though. Guess I'll have to do it again....

JToTheP
Originally posted by ESB -1138

The really sad part about Level 9 AI is, you can do it with someone who isn't even a Top Tier. I used to do it with Peach and Mewtwo a few years back like it was Easy difficulty.

MadMel
peach is actually pretty top tier if you know how to use her big grin

LifeInSepia
i think cpt. Falcon is rabbish. He's too fast. Falco is my fave.

Originally posted by MadMel

i tottaly agree. The hip move and the flying is teh shiz!

JToTheP

Is she really? I thought that post about Melee long ago had her as a Mid-Tier, and the swordsmen were Top Tier, and Ganon?

General Kaliero
The characters generally considered top tier are Fox, Falco, Marth, Peach, and Sheik. They all for some reason have qualities that make them better than the rest, usually easily abusable moves.

MadMel
yup big grin..also bowser..his smash attacks pwn

Rohangiga
Originally posted by General Kaliero
The characters generally considered top tier are Fox, Falco, Marth, Peach, and Sheik. They all for some reason have qualities that make them better than the rest, usually easily abusable moves.
watr about roy

MadMel
yeah his big ass B attack is instant pownage..

JToTheP
That's if you LET Roy and Marth do that crap, I ALWAYS interrupt it, whether I'm Link, Peach, Mewtwo, or Luigi.

General Kaliero
Roy's flashier than Marth, but he's not quite as useful. Little bit less damage (except for held B, which is way too vulnerable to be truly useful). And while I love using Bowser, he gets owned by the fast characters.

My personal favorites: Samus, Link, and Peach.

JToTheP
Samus always was the shit, and I can't wait to play as Suitless in Brawl.

MadMel
laughing out loud yea..

H. S. 6
14.2 seconds.

I promise.

Rohangiga
bs

MadMel
1. who were you facing?
2. make a vid next time laughing out loud...

pinkfloydkor
yeahh LV 9 guys are pretty easy now, i fought 3 level 9 Cpt. Falcons on a team and won

dont remember the time =//

MadMel
laughing out loud

Hitosu Moriko
heres for my brawl chat http://xat.com/The_SSBB_Universe

Ridley_Prime
Ah, the days people thought they were badass/hardcore just because they could beat level 9 AI opponents.. lol

MadMel
i know..stick out tongue
it doesnt really matter now tho does it?
online opponents are much more fun than ai..and more challenging..

Hitosu Moriko
http://xat.com/The_SSBB_Universe come here at7pm and i can make you members of my chat that can help us get codes

Hitosu Moriko
it was annoying though that lvl 9 was too easy

Mandrag Ganon
i know..stick out tongue
it doesnt really matter now tho does it?
online opponents are much more fun than ai..and more challenging..

Very true.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Ah, the days people thought they were badass/hardcore just because they could beat level 9 AI opponents.. lol

Try fighting 3 lvl 9 Ganondorfs and turn your handicap all the way down and theirs all the way up. Final Des so you can't run and hide. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.