wanda vs jaime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
meh

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
meh

quicksilver's bro. is this jaime braddock?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
quicksilver's bro. is this jaime braddock?

yes. yes

guy222
yes. yes

Does Wanda have the wave?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Does Wanda have the wave?

ya stick out tongue

guy222
ya stick out tongue

braddock has incredible warping powers, tugs with quantum strings

guy222
braddock has incredible warping powers, tugs with quantum strings

guy222 is taking jaime

LORDSIDIOUS01
guy222 is taking jaime

meh. taking that chaos wave. sidious say

grey fox
Going with Jamie braddock , while Wanda can screw with earth (I'm pretty sure no ones EXACTLY sure whether or not she messed with the universe) Jamie can tug at the Quantum strings .

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by grey fox
Going with Jamie braddock , while Wanda can screw with earth (I'm pretty sure no ones EXACTLY sure whether or not she messed with the universe) Jamie can tug at the Quantum strings .

bump

rougeredmage
i think the only thing that wanda screwed around with is earth. i mean look at all the alien races that seemed totaly unaffected by all that house of M nonsence.... is it me or is it all the reality warping mutant types seem to be from the united kingdom we have good old jamie, then of cource we have everyones vogue at the moment mad jim jaspers and of cource there is kevin mac tagert aka proteus

guy222
Originally posted by rougeredmage
i think the only thing that wanda screwed around with is earth. i mean look at all the alien races that seemed totaly unaffected by all that house of M nonsence.... is it me or is it all the reality warping mutant types seem to be from the united kingdom we have good old jamie, then of cource we have everyones vogue at the moment mad jim jaspers and of cource there is kevin mac tagert aka proteus

Jaime Braddock FTW

LORDSIDIOUS01
Jaime Braddock FTW

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/641/uncannyxmen10472se9.th.jpg

Hannibal-Lector
Thats some quantum shit yo....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.