God of War II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Couldn't find a thread.

Anyway, this game comes out next month!

Is anyone else psyched about it?

I'll probably buy it soon after it comes out.

Thoughts?

Kazenji
Does'nt come out till april for us aussies

MadMel
hmm..dunno..
btw there IS a thread for this...the search is screwey laughing out loud..

Pulse2
Didnt I make a thread about this not long ago? Dunno, but the game looks awesome, just watch the beginning of it on youtube, the battle against Collosus is cool smile

((The_Anomaly))
9.7 from IGN, pretty damn awesome.

I never played the first God of War (I don't own a PS2 myself), but I'm seriously considering it at the moment if I can get ahold of a PS2. What a swan song for the PS2 eh? Plus I guarantee 90% of everyone who owns a PS3 is going to buy this game as well, as PS3's "good game" list is running a bit short at the current time lol.

Nevertheless, this game looks pretty sweet.

Pulse2
God of war rocks smile I had no doubts it would do well, all you have to do is look at that first battle with Collousus in the trailer, its awesome, Griffins, Chimaeras and Pegasus will all be in it, I am so hyped for this game, which is unique because I rarely get hyped by a trailer. Its playing the game in a demo or such that usually tempts my buying, not trailers or adverts, but this has really sparked my interest, maybe because I played the first and that was great and logically I know what to expect from 2.

This is on my birthday wishlist ^^

((The_Anomaly))
For all you PS3 owners with HDTV's scared that God of War 2 will look like crap on your TV's, for your viewing pleasure the game will run in 720p. So thats pretty sweet as well.

beta ray bob
gow 2 b!tch!!! yeah!!! if you like god of war, get the ghost rider game, it's so similar

RedAlertv2
GoW makes me wish I owned a ps2

SnakeEyes
You should buy one... immediately!

Kazenji
Originally posted by beta ray bob
gow 2 b!tch!!! yeah!!! if you like god of war, get the ghost rider game, it's so similar

Yea i know i've checked out the trailer for the ghost RIder game they are so similar especally when it comes to the wepons

Pulse2
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
For all you PS3 owners with HDTV's scared that God of War 2 will look like crap on your TV's, for your viewing pleasure the game will run in 720p. So thats pretty sweet as well. Was corrected as wrong info, its running normally, not 720. Not that it matters much. this game is awesome either way. Can't wait to tear apart Athena.

beta ray bob
(and on a completely unrelated subject) i got ghost rider for psp, and it pwns. so naturally gow 2 will pwn even more

Hidden Lotus
im gonna buy it the day it comes out!

Stalker 360
Gow 1 was awesome i need to buy another ps2 so i can get this. on my when i get money wishlist

InnerRise
Ok. So I never completed God of War 1 because I got to the part where you have to kill those Menataur as a sacrifice and these random dark circles appear all around the area on the floor. So I figured I just had to kill them over the circles to make a sacrifice. So I tried this and it didn't work. I later got some advice on it, like some months later and they told me that's exactly what I was suppose to do, but as I said it didn't work. So it's been however long, since the game first came out, that I haven't even picked it back up. I did watch a show that showed what happened in the whole game and the boss fights and story and everything, so I wouldn't be lacking in that respect if I were to get God of War II, which I think I may do whether I finish the first one or not, but being that the Sequel is coming out, I want to finish the first one so can anyone tell how to get past that part in the game that I described above and if I was correct or not and what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Blaxican
Well, first type in "Black Sheep Wall". This enables your being able to see the entire map. Then type in Power Overwhelming (god mode) and finally Operation Cwal (faster unit production)...

MadMel
wtf laughing out loud

InnerRise
Originally posted by Blaxican
Well, first type in "Black Sheep Wall". This enables your being able to see the entire map. Then type in Power Overwhelming (god mode) and finally Operation Cwal (faster unit production)... Originally posted by MadMel
wtf laughing out loud Ummm....Thanks....erm

(My God closedeyes)

MadMel
laughing

Blaxican
Originally posted by InnerRise
Ummm....Thanks....erm

(My God closedeyes)

I tried. *shrugs*

InnerRise
Well I put God of War ONE back in today and I was so surprised at my stupidity.

It showed the last time I played was April 2005. I gave up so quickly. The part that I was stuck at...........I past that so quickly today and was just dumb founded and mad at myself.

I mean how much could I have been 2 years ago from now where such a miniscule task dumbfounded me.

Ugh. So annoying. So yeah. I'm back into God of War ONE and it's all good.

I'll get God of War II soon enough.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Blaxican
laughing

That happens to me all the time, dude. I'll be stuck at a prt of a game, then stop playing and come back a few weeks later and beat said part in a few minutes...

InnerRise
Well I completed Gof of War today so hopefully tomorrow, in some miraculous way, I'll get God of War II which I've seen and heard very good things about.

FistOfThe North
God of War and/or would pt.2 would've been perfect on the next gen systems. Preferably on the 360.

Hidden Lotus
Well I put God of War ONE back in today and I was so surprised at my stupidity.

It showed the last time I played was April 2005. I gave up so quickly. The part that I was stuck at...........I past that so quickly today and was just dumb founded and mad at myself.

I mean how much could I have been 2 years ago from now where such a miniscule task dumbfounded me.

Ugh. So annoying. So yeah. I'm back into God of War ONE and it's all good.

I'll get God of War II soon enough.

same thing here too rolling on floor laughing

Impediment
I'm gonna buy God of War 2 this weekend. I hope it delivers.

Rampant ox
Christopher Lee is in God of War 2. I havent had the chance to play it but im sure he gives us another spectacular performance - this time as the all powerful Zeus.

Blaxican
He's playing Zeus?

no expression

eek! laughing eek!

InnerRise
Well I got God of War II today. I haven't actually played the game yet though. I still need to finish the extra bonus material disc tonight and then hopefully I play the game tonight as well. I'm really excited about this game.

Phat J
how is it? **** all these good games comin out at once. ive been lookin for a good game for months and now i cant afford them all.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Blaxican
He's playing Zeus?

Sorry, my mistake. A while back he was credited on both IMDB and Wikipedia as plaing Zeus but it seems there was a mistake. Zeus will actually be voiced by Corey Burton.

Too bad - I was looking forward to another spectacular performance. sad

Blaxican
Aw...

He would have made a great Zeus. He really has the voice for it; authoritive and intelligent.

InnerRise
This is very in your face good from the get go.

Very nice pacing as I've been hearing.

It seems like you definitely more interaction between the characters, the gods and such, which I like.

In the First God of War there wasn't a lot of interaction in my opinion. That's if you don't count the many conversations Kratos had with a Statue. no expression

I mean, I don't want to spoil anything, but yeah. I'm liking the interaction thus far and was pleased. The boss battle right in the beginning was much more complex than I thought it would be and lasted longer as well. Very good.

I'll continue playing it right after I get off of here.

I'll keep you all updated if anything else overly interesting sparks my Medulla Oblongata.

ragesRemorse
Just beat God of warII. took me an entire day off. I cant remember the last time i played a game for more than two hours in one sitting...oh yeah Oblivion (i think the devil made that game to consume people's lives) At any rate, I was fairly impressed with how much more grand in scale they were able to make the game seem compared to the original. Overall, i came away with an enjoyable gamming experience. The gameplay was intense and satisfying. Just like the orginal, the visceral action masked the redundancy of the gameplay. I thought the story was lacking and less intriguing as the original, but passable. It felt good to spank on Zues for a little bit. I think everyone will have a good time with the game, and be hard pressed to find overwhelming flaws. The biggest flaw i found was the story, but when your a God of war how much story do you need?

The on thing i appreciated the most was how much they kept the actual gameplay similar to the orginal, while still being able to include a fresh edge on it.

for everyone playing the game...are you satisfied with how much the actual game feels like the original, or were you expecting more? I think people will just be satisfied to get there god of war fix

InnerRise
Well I finished the game yesterday and it was a very good game and a step up from the original God of War without a doubt.

Being that I read up on the game before I bought it. I knew the gameplay was pretty much the same and I saw how many people were pissed off about that.

I didn't really have a problem with it. They did add some new abilities and moves in there so it's not all the same. Those people are griping over a miniscule matter.

And being that the Production Team has said multiple times how the sequels of God of War (Planned to be 1 more after of God of War II because it's a Trilogy) are just one big continuation of the original game/one complete story, they purposefully left the game mechanics alone for the most part.

Excellent Game.

Now if only I could tackle some of my other games like I tackled this.

Hidden Lotus
you guys are so lucky.
i cant buy it right now cuz i need 20 more bucks.
i have money in the bank, but i sure as HELL am not going to touch that.
oh well, ill get 20 bucks soon

Pulse2
Excellent game, very happy with my purchase, once again God of war fails to dissopoint me ^^

InnerRise
Originally posted by Pulse2
Excellent game, very happy with my purchase, once again God of war fails to dissopoint me ^^ I'm sorry to tell you this, but your English teacher seems to have DISAPPOINTED you though. tongue

Newjak
I'm playing the game currently.

It has been great so far. as for it being close to the orignal in mechanics I'm fine with that. It has been awhile since I played the last one and just like I loved them then I love them now. They add enough new moves and look to keep it fresh so that unless you have been playing GOW 1 straight till the sequel came out you shouldn't reallt mind.

I actually like the story so far. I like the interaction between the characters so far as well. It just seems to progress smoothly.

I haven't finished it yet but so far this game is amazing and I'm am having a very enjoyable time playing it.

InnerRise
Well I came back after 2 years to finish God of War ONE so that I could play God of War II and I literally finished the day before I went out to get God of War II and I still didn't have any problem with the similar mechanics so I don't think the people who've just finished playing God of War should have anymore of a problem with the controls than someone who finished the game 2 years ago.

DanZeke25
Are there any spiked columns?

InnerRise
Spikes shoot out from the floor....erm

Impediment
Just bought it today, and I'm already up to the Bog of the Forgotten. Some of the puzzles are easy, some hard, and some of them are so simple that you don't even realize hoe simple the solution is.

I loved GoW 1, and the sequel is a definite step up. My only gripe is that it feels a little too familiar in places.

DanZeke25
Spikes shoot out from the floor....erm

So there is none of that rotating wall with the spikes on it that you had to climb up near the end of God of War 1?

That was easily the most frustrating thing I've ever done in a game.

InnerRise
Ohhhh........yeah.....Sorry, but I do recall one point where you're climbing on the ceiling and there's this series of blades going in every which direction.

You have to hang there and studying them a few seconds to get the pattern but yeah....That's the only one I recall.

Didn't give me much trouble though. Took me 2-3 tries.

SnakeEyes
My God, I just beat this game a few days ago... and it ended on such a cliffhanger, which sort of pissed me off.

Anyone beat and/or play this game?

Thoughts?

InnerRise
I'm kind of pissed that I missed the little Sex Minigame.

I completely bypassed it and missed it and forgot about it. It was obviously kind of hidden or something because I saw it no where.

I saw in a preview or demo or something where you have to smash this wall down and the ladies are in a pool behind it. They should have made it more obvious like in the first one. I want my red orbs d@mnit!

Well I'm okay with the ending of the game. IT obviously sets up for the sequel, which we already knew about even before this game and what better way to top God Of War II than to start of in God of War III in the middle of it all.

Can't wait. Definitely will be exciting and action packed.

Unless they half ass it and start the game off like 3 days afterwards and we miss all of it. ugh

Newjak
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
My God, I just beat this game a few days ago... and it ended on such a cliffhanger, which sort of pissed me off.

Anyone beat and/or play this game?

Thoughts? I loved this game

SnakeEyes
Well I'm okay with the ending of the game. IT obviously sets up for the sequel, which we already knew about even before this game and what better way to top God Of War II than to start of in God of War III in the middle of it all.

Can't wait. Definitely will be exciting and action packed.

Unless they half ass it and start the game off like 3 days afterwards and we miss all of it. ugh

I'm just worried that the sequel will be a PS3 only release.

Which is why I'm kind of pissed.

InnerRise
Yeah, I'm afraid of that as well. But hopefully I'll have a Playstation Three by then.

Meteora
I can't wait till I get a PS3

Newjak

Which is why I'm kind of pissed. Well seeing as many of the old PS2 games are seemingly making the jump to multi-platform God of War 3 may do so as well.

Hidden Lotus
bought it last week and it's very nicethumb up

DanZeke25
I liked this game more than the first one. Both are my two favorite games ever. This one was more fun, IMO. Also easier too, because AI rarley had to use the walkthrough to figure out what to do. In God of War 1, I used the walkthrough constantly. The ending was awesome, except for the fact that I'm not getting a f*ckin PS3. Even if it does come out for Ps2, why would I want to play it on Ps2 when I could play it on Ps3 which would be 1000 times better?

*prays that GOW 3 somehow comes to the 360*

Burnt Pancakes
I'm sure it will. Any company with half a brain realises that the PS3 is a sinking ship. They will jump to a new system, as Final Fantasy and others have.

pr1983
Only started playing this today, and in a word, it's awesome...

every bit as good as the first, if not better, its fun, its imaginative, the controls are fluid and easy to use...

the battle with the colossus at the start more than rivals the battle with the kraken from the start of the first game, and i swear, i laughed my ass off for a full ten minutes when kratos shoved that horse keepers head between the doors and started slamming the door against it over and over and over...

brilliant... can't wait to play some more...

ps3 imo isnt dead and buried... so what if the games are multi-platform, i dont think thats going to make that huge a difference once sony drop the price to a reasonable level...

though i will admit, the lack of backwards compatibility and the whole blueray thing don't help to sell what is by any means a pretty good machine...

RocasAtoll
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
Well, first type in "Black Sheep Wall". This enables your being able to see the entire map. Then type in Power Overwhelming (god mode) and finally Operation Cwal (faster unit production)...

DUH that's Starcraft idiot.

Burnt Pancakes
DUH! I knew that idiot. That was the joke.

JKozzy
Originally posted by DanZeke25
*prays that GOW 3 somehow comes to the 360* Pretty much as futile to pray for Halo 3 to come out for PS3. It's a Sony game, it won't come to 360.

Hidden Lotus

Which is why I'm kind of pissed.
there is no WAY i can get the ps3, so if it comes out for it, i will be so pissed mad

JKozzy
Tell me why it wouldn't be PS3 exclusive.

Impediment
God of War II was a perfect swan song for the PS2, GOW: Chains of Olympus is in effect for the PSP, and I'm betting that GOW III with be PS3 exclusive. It'd be like Halo 3 being available for PS3 and Wii.

Ultimate Hulk43
They already said that GOWIII is going to be on the PS3. By 2009, there definitely won't be anymore games made on the PS2.

InnerRise
I'm just curious as to how the Playstation 2 is outselling the Xbox 360 only because the Playstation 2 has been out for so long and practically everyone has one so who is out buying all of these Playstation 2s?

Ultimate Hulk43
That has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of God of War. Anyway, God of War II seems far more exciting than the first one. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get it soon. Also, can someone give me a picture of the alternate costume where Kratos looks like Hercules?

Ultimate Hulk43
So, what do you all want to see in God of War III?

Violent2Dope
GoW2 was awesome. More bosses, weapons, magic, and combos. Great story as well.

InnerRise
They better make the Actual Battle with the Titans playable right at the beginning where we left off in this one and not start the game off like days or weeks later with the battle over and done with.

That's all I ask.

Ultimate Hulk43
All I ask is that we be able to play as some of the Titans like Atlas & Kronos. Now that would be interesting.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
All I ask is that we be able to play as some of the Titans like Atlas & Kronos. Now that would be interesting. That would be awesome but is unlikely.

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
That would be awesome but is unlikely. yeah i think so too.
but im just so damn pissed that i cant get a PS3!

i also would like to fight the titan/god battle, not have it skipped.

i just hope i can play it on my cousin's PS3 or something cuz i HAVE to play it, just like Sly 4 thats only on PS3

InnerRise
All I ask is that we be able to play as some of the Titans like Atlas & Kronos. Now that would be interesting. Why would we be able to play as the titnas? That definitely won't be happening.

Well you have a couple of years before God of War 3 comes out. You may be able to get a
PS3 in that time.

Ultimate Hulk43
Even if I don't get a PS3, I already have an Xbox 360 so it won't be a big deal. Also, if we play as the Titans (maybe in a special mode or something) we could battle the Gods without having to use Kratos. It's not rocket science, man.

InnerRise
Even if I don't get a PS3, I already have an Xbox 360 so it won't be a big deal. Also, if we play as the Titans (maybe in a special mode or something) we could battle the Gods without having to use Kratos. It's not rocket science, man. Actually the part of my post about getting a PS3 was directed towards Hidden Lotus, but if you want to play God of War 3, then having a PS3 is a big deal regardless whether you have a Xbox 360 or not.

Exactly what's not Rocket Science? I understood you perfectly the first time and I still stand by what I said. In God of War, we play the role of Kratos. It has always been that way and it would completely go against The God of War Franchise if we were to start playing as another character. Kratos is the character that can do all of those fanciful feats, not some bulky slow Titan.

Violent2Dope
not some bulky slow Titan.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Actually technically the Titans would be able to cover much more distance than Kratos in a small amount of time than Kratos, cause they're much bigger.big grin

Ultimate Hulk43
Actually the part of my post about getting a PS3 was directed towards Hidden Lotus, but if you want to play God of War 3, then having a PS3 is a big deal regardless whether you have a Xbox 360 or not.

Exactly what's not Rocket Science? I understood you perfectly the first time and I still stand by what I said. In God of War, we play the role of Kratos. It has always been that way and it would completely go against The God of War Franchise if we were to start playing as another character. Kratos is the character that can do all of those fanciful feats, not some bulky slow Titan.

I said in a "SPECIAL MODE", not in the actual story. It could be something for the players that actually want to play as the Titans.

InnerRise
Actually technically the Titans would be able to cover much more distance than Kratos in a small amount of time than Kratos, cause they're much bigger.big grin Still wouldn't change the fact that they'd be bulky and slow while doing it.

I said in a "SPECIAL MODE", not in the actual story. It could be something for the players that actually want to play as the Titans.
Whatever floats your boat.

Seems very random to me and I highly doubt that it'll happen.

Violent2Dope
Still wouldn't change the fact that they'd be bulky and slow while doing it. Why do you think they are slow? They are about as thick as Kratos, only giant.

InnerRise
Why do you think they are slow? They are about as thick as Kratos, only giant. I know their slow b/c of their bulk and size and b/c we got to see them in action during the cutscenes which wasn't flattering speedwise.

You said it.........they're giant............therefore they're heavy........therefore they're slow........

Violent2Dope
I know their slow b/c of their bulk and size and b/c we got to see them in action during the cutscenes which wasn't flattering speedwise.

You said it.........they're giant............therefore they're heavy........therefore they're slow........

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Because they are giant doesn't make them slow. With their great size comes larger muscles which can support their weight.

InnerRise
Please read all of my posts.

And I'll add this: (which doesn't mean you shouldn't go back and reread my ENTIRE post and disregard it) Larger Muscles would make them all the more heavier and all the more slow.

Violent2Dope

And I'll add this: (which doesn't mean you shouldn't go back and reread my ENTIRE post and disregard it) Larger Muscles would make them all the more heavier and all the more slow.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... I read your posts, they are flawed. Larger does not mean slower if you have the strength to support your weight. Bears are larger than humans and can run 40mph for long periods of time.

InnerRise
I read your posts, they are flawed. Larger does not mean slower if you have the strength to support your weight. Bears are larger than humans and can run 40mph for long periods of time. Once you read MY ENTIRE POST and not bits and pieces and not only focus on what you can attempt to counteract, I will respond. Not wasting my words anymore.

Violent2Dope
I know, I did read it. You mentioned the cutscenes, on the one when Cronos was walking through the ocean to eat Zeus he was walking, so yes he was going slow. In the one with the battle of the Titans the only Titan we really saw move is Atlas and I have two possible reasons for why he was slow, he just started running and didn't build up enough speed, he has four arms, which would make running pretty awkward.

InnerRise
Ok. Well my reasonings for it are that they are just plain slow.

It doesn't matter though. As I said, we won't be playing as any of those Titans.

Violent2Dope
We can dream...

Ultimate Hulk43
My view on this is that he isn't working on the game so he doesn't know who or what will be playable or what will happen in God of War III. It could very well be possible for us to play as the Titans, it's not unlikely.

InnerRise
Are you working on the game? If you want to make such comments, don't be a hypocrite in the same breath.

It's actually HIGHLY UNLIKELY that it will happen.

Violent2Dope
Are you working on the game? If you want to make such comments, don't be a hypocrite in the same breath.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... You love crushing our hopes and dreams don't you?

DanZeke25

No, you're wrong. This one kid on my baseball team, is prolly at least 120 pounds MORE than everybody else, and a lot taller, but still faster than everybody. Just because you are huge doesn't mean you are slow.

InnerRise
No, you're wrong. This one kid on my baseball team, is prolly at least 120 pounds MORE than everybody else, and a lot taller, but still faster than everybody. Just because you are huge doesn't mean you are slow. What does your fat friend have to do with anything that anybody is speaking about? Is he in God of War? Is your friend, who I'm assuming is a human, also a Titan?

The answers to these questions are "nothing", "no", and "no."

This is why what you posted proves nobody being wrong or right.

DanZeke25
What does your fat friend have to do with anything that anybody is speaking about? Is he in God of War? Is your friend, who I'm assuming is a human, also a Titan?

You said Larger Muscles would make them heavier and slower. My friend is an example that it doesn't always work that way. Plus, as you said, my friend isn't in the VIDEO GAME. Since it is a VIDEO GAME, a really huge dude can be fast.

And of course, we all know that God of War is supposed to be realistic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

InnerRise
What does your fat friend have to do with anything that anybody is speaking about? Is he in God of War? Is your friend, who I'm assuming is a human, also a Titan?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... I think you need to read this again.

petpet

Violent2Dope
Innerise you're wrong, deal with it. big grin

DanZeke25
You said Larger Muscles would make them heavier and slower. My friend is an example that it doesn't always work that way. Plus, as you said, my friend isn't in the VIDEO GAME. Since it is a VIDEO GAME, a really huge dude can be fast.

And of course, we all know that God of War is supposed to be realistic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I think you need to read this again.

Ultimate Hulk43
In mostly any story (whether fictional or real), heavier muscles causes basically anyone to become much slower & God of War is based on "real" Greek Gods & Titans, just tweaked a little. If they aren't slow, then why were all the Titans moving slow during the battle with the Olympians? I'll really know you're lying if you say they ate laxatives before the battle.

Ultimate Hulk43

Either way it goes, no one here is working on the game so no one here is in a position of saying what won't be in the game.

Violent2Dope
In mostly any story (whether fictional or real), heavier muscles causes basically anyone to become much slower & God of War is based on "real" Greek Gods & Titans, just tweaked a little. If they aren't slow, then why were all the Titans moving slow during the battle with the Olympians? I'll really know you're lying if you say they ate laxatives before the battle. The only Titan we ever saw running was Atlas, and there are two possible reasons for that, he just started running and has bad acceleration, he has four arms, making movement awkward.

Ultimate Hulk43
But still, being that big won't allow you any advantages as far as speed goes. That may be the very reason why they lost to the Olympians in the first place.

InnerRise
Innerise you're wrong, deal with it. big grin The only thing wrong is how you spelled my Username. doped

And it's pretty naive to tell me that I'm wrong about Titans not being playable characters in the upcoming game.

Ignorance is bliss I guess.

And I think you need to read this again.
That's okay. You can read that mess again though. petpet

Either way it goes, no one here is working on the game so no one here is in a position of saying what won't be in the game.
But I am in a position to say what I'm SURE won't be in the game being that I've played the 2 previous ones in which we played the role of KRATOS both times. no expression

The only Titan we ever saw running was Atlas, and there are two possible reasons for that, he just started running and has bad acceleration, he has four arms, making movement awkward.
You're reaching. And it's quite crude.

Violent2Dope
But still, being that big won't allow you any advantages as far as speed goes. That may be the very reason why they lost to the Olympians in the first place. The Olympians are giant too. Well, they were in the fight, just not as giant.

Violent2Dope
The only thing wrong is how you spelled my Username. doped

And it's pretty naive to tell me that I'm wrong about Titans not being playable characters in the upcoming game.

Ignorance is bliss I guess.

You're reaching. And it's quite crude.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Firstly, I was talking about you saying since Titan's are big they are by default slow. Secondly, reaching what?

Ultimate Hulk43
They're probably just as slow when they become giant.

Ultimate Hulk43
Firstly, I was talking about you saying since Titan's are big they are by default slow. Secondly, reaching what?

InnerRise is in his own little world, ignore him.

InnerRise
Firstly, I was talking about you saying since Titan's are big they are by default slow. Secondly, reaching what? Once again I'll have to tell you to read my entire posts so that you'll get ALL OF THE REASONS so that you won't put words in my mouth.

Basically this is stupid. Someone made a rather absurd statement about being able to play as Titans in the next game. Which is rather stupid. funny

I clearly stated that that won't be happening in the next game. It goes against the whole formula of God of War.

If they don't like that fact and can't get a grip on reality, let them whine about. Just wish they wouldn't do it on a public forum and rather do it on their own time.

Violent2Dope
Well, technically it is their own time, it's your fault for replying.smile

Ultimate Hulk43
This guy is an idiot. I guess he believes that people can't want something to be in a ****ING game. Grow the **** up you shit turd.

InnerRise
Well, technically it is their own time, it's your fault for replying.smile Actually no. If I disagree with something, I can respond as I please. Me disagreeing with someone shouldn't cause them to jump the gun and get all crazy. Completely over reacting b/c someone disagrees and with REASON. I didn't realize we'd start go into the physics of how fast or slow they go and what may cause them to seem to go slow in the game and their muscle mass and all that mess.

I guess I should have let you all believe the fantasy so that your sanity would stay in tact, but I just couldn't b/c it was just crazy to me that someone really really believes that it's a possibility b/c it's something they want to happen. It's just stupid.

It's partially your fault b/c you believe that crap too and you're reaching is horrendous. yes

EDIT: WANTING and BELIEVING are 2 different things children. And blatant name calling left and right b/c you don't like what you're reading is a sign of immaturity. wink

Ultimate Hulk43
Lol, what fantasty? It's a game for goodness sake & we're saying what we want in the game. If you didn't want an argument, you shouldn't have started it you dick. THAT is a sign of immaturity & a sign that you aren't very bright. Nobody ever told you to start the argument smart guy,

InnerRise
If this is starting an argument, then you need ANGER MANAGEMENT Pronto. yes
Why would we be able to play as the Titans? That definitely won't be happening.

Well you have a couple of years before God of War 3 comes out. You may be able to get a
PS3 in that time.

And again with the immature name calling.

Then again you are only 13 so now all of this makes since now that I've checked your profile.

You've got a lot of growing to do kid.

Definitely.

Ultimate Hulk43
You started the argument because you felt the need to be smart when you were obviously wrong. You can ask anybody here who was right & who was wrong & they'll gladly say you were wrong. Also, age doesn't mean anything, I AM mature for my age & I don't start arguments over petty things like you. And if you feel that way anyway, why are you arguing with a "child" in the first place? Not very smart or immature in my view. This is my last post towards you anyway so I don't care what you think.

InnerRise
Oh I'm sorry. I had no idea the game was released and I was proven WRONG. All YOUNG kids think they're mature for their age. And once again, let me cut and paste: "If this is starting an argument, then you need ANGER MANAGEMENT Pronto. yes"

And this little tantrum you're having shows that AGE MEANS A LOT.

You don't start arguments? What are you actually doing ahora mismo? It's okay. You don't need to answer b/c we both know the answer.

Let me cut and paste what you just typed: " Not very smart or immature in my view."

Well thank you. I don't view myself as "IMMATURE" either. funny

Thank god you don't care what I think anymore. Hopefully the next time I post something in response to what you say that you don't like, you won't do this all over again.

petpet

Ultimate Hulk43
I have to excuse what I said in my last post. What tantrum? I had no tantrum. There were no cuss words in that last post & no exclamation marks. I find it really petty & stupid to become mad over something as little as this. But, I'm not going to bother. We all know what'd happen if we met but hey, I won't say anything else. My lips are sealed.

InnerRise
This is my last post towards you anyway. Really? erm
What tantrum? I had no tantrum. There were no cuss words Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
is an idiot. Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
a ****ING game. Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Grow the **** up you shit turd. Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
you dick. Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
My lips are sealed. Let's hope so.

funny

Violent2Dope
Actually no. If I disagree with something, I can respond as I please. Me disagreeing with someone shouldn't cause them to jump the gun and get all crazy. Completely over reacting b/c someone disagrees and with REASON. I didn't realize we'd start go into the physics of how fast or slow they go and what may cause them to seem to go slow in the game and their muscle mass and all that mess.

I guess I should have let you all believe the fantasy so that your sanity would stay in tact, but I just couldn't b/c it was just crazy to me that someone really really believes that it's a possibility b/c it's something they want to happen. It's just stupid.

It's partially your fault b/c you believe that crap too and you're reaching is horrendous. yes

EDIT: WANTING and BELIEVING are 2 different things children. And blatant name calling left and right b/c you don't like what you're reading is a sign of immaturity. wink

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... First of all, I don't really believe it will happen, I said it would be cool but probably won't. And you have yet to prove my points about Titans not being slow wrong.

DanZeke25
I'm not saying they are fast, I'm just saying it wouldn't be out of the question to make them fast.

Violent2Dope
I'm saying that just because they are big does not mean they are slow.

InnerRise
Actually I haven nothing to prove. You HAVE NOT PROVEN anything along the lines of them actually being fast. You've given lame excuses, but not proof. The only proof you can give me is a finished game. Oh you can't. Guess this ridiculous discussion is finally over. yay!!.

If this thread is that desperate to have something to talk about then maybe it should just not be posted in until there's actually something worth talking about.

Violent2Dope
Actually I haven nothing to prove. You HAVE NOT PROVEN anything along the lines of them actually being fast. You've given lame excuses, but not proof. The only proof you can give me is a finished game. Oh you can't. Guess this ridiculous discussion is finally over. yay!!.

If this thread is that desperate to have something to talk about then maybe it should just not be posted in until there's actually something worth talking about.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... I wasn't arguing that they were fast, only that assuming that they were slow because of their size is stupid. If you can't counter my posts then you lost the debate, period.

InnerRise
I wasn't arguing that they were fast, only that assuming that they were slow because of their size is stupid. If you can't counter my posts then you lost the debate, period. This was never debate, thus I lose nothing and all talking on this matter should cease now b/c it's pointless. No assuming was done on my part. Ignorance and the disability to read are what hinders your comprehension skills.

Shhhhhh

shhh

Violent2Dope
This was never debate, thus I lose nothing and all talking on this matter should cease now b/c it's pointless. No assuming was done on my part. Ignorance and the disability to read is what hinders your comprehension skills.

Shhhhhh

shhh

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... We were arguing, it was a debate. Fact is, I read your posts and countered them, you have yet to counter mine, you lose.

InnerRise
We were arguing, it was a debate. Fact is, I read your posts and countered them, you have yet to counter mine, you lose. You have too much faith and confidence in your ablities. You countered nothing. You vomited from the mouth a lot though.

Giving poor excuses why the Titan was actually slow in the game is not countering. It's REACHING, and rather crudely given the poor excuses given.

I don't lose b/c there's nothing to win or lose here. It's all very insigficant, as you are.

Anything else? I hope not.

Ultimate Hulk43
Everybody ignore InnerRise & get on with the topic of talking about GOW. He seems to have the thought that he's the best debator here. Pft.

Anyway, anyone have an exact date for when GOW III will be released?

InnerRise
You tell people to ignore me constantly still you continue to talk about me quite a bit personally. How about you stop it. Stop prolonging it and maybe all of this would stop. You seem to think that b/c I'm speaking against your whole Titans thing that I'm somehow in the wrong and speaking gibberish. Sorry, in life not all people will agree with you. Doesn't make them wrong. And is no need for your immature hostility. Plus you don't own anyone in here. You've constanly been telling people what to do. Control yourself first okay. wink

And OF COURSE NOT. Nobody knows when God of War 3 will be coming out. Wasn't even anything shown at E3 for it.

It'd be ridiculous to expect anyone to have a release date. The Second one was just released some months ago. We're years off from the next. Ridiculous.

Violent2Dope
You have too much faith and confidence in your ablities. You countered nothing. You vomited from the mouth a lot though.

Giving poor excuses why the Titan was actually slow in the game is not countering. It's REACHING, and rather crudely given the poor excuses given.

I don't lose b/c there's nothing to win or lose here. It's all very insigficant, as you are.

Anything else? I hope not.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Personal attacks like this prove poor debating skills. The only Titan we have seen running was Atlas, who has four arms, which hinders his speed and adds extra weight for his two legs to carry. That counters your "they were slow in the cutscenes" point. I am a good debator, check the Sora vs. Kratos thread in the games vs. forum to see that.

Ultimate Hulk43
You tell people to ignore me constantly still you continue to talk about me quite a bit personally. How about you stop it. Stop prolonging it and maybe all of this would stop. You seem to think that b/c I'm speaking against your whole Titans thing that I'm somehow in the wrong and speaking gibberish. Sorry, in life not all people will agree with you. Doesn't make them wrong. And is no need for your immature hostility. Plus you don't own anyone in here. You've constanly been telling people what to do. Control yourself first okay. wink

And OF COURSE NOT. Nobody knows when God of War 3 will be coming out. Wasn't even anything shown at E3 for it.

It'd be ridiculous to expect anyone to have a release date. The Second one was just released some months ago. We're years off from the next. Ridiculous.

Ah man, you fail miserably. I never said you had to agree with me or anyone else for that matter but all of what you said wasn't neccessary just because I said I wanted the Titans to be playable which could happen since it's only a game. Nothing is impossible in the gaming world. And all of this would stop if you would just shut the **** up & stop believing that you are smarter than everyone else because you clearly aren't. Violent2Dope is a much better debator than you, all you keep saying is that same thing over & over. Also, what's with the sentence "And is no need for your immature hostility."? Lol, is that proper grammar? Lol, you make me laugh. Make another post for me to laugh at. Haven't had any good laughs in a while. laughing

Lana
Quit the damn bickering, all of you.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Lana
Quit the damn bickering, all of you. InnerRise started the personal attacks because he was losing a debate.

General Kaliero
Technically, extra arms has nothing to do with speed, as Atlas is kind of a Titan, and incredible strength is kind of a Titan thing.

I really don't think a being strong enough to hold up the earth/sky (depending on the myth) is going to be bothered much by an extra pair of arms.

Of course, that's not to say the whole argument isn't stupid anyway. What does speed have to do with playability? Games have starred snails before, after all.

Hidden Lotus
hahaha, Rise owns all of youcrylaugh

Ultimate Hulk43
Uh, no, I don't think so.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Technically, extra arms has nothing to do with speed, as Atlas is kind of a Titan, and incredible strength is kind of a Titan thing.

I really don't think a being strong enough to hold up the earth/sky (depending on the myth) is going to be bothered much by an extra pair of arms.

Of course, that's not to say the whole argument isn't stupid anyway. What does speed have to do with playability? Games have starred snails before, after all. Strong as he is, the thing is two extra arms no matter how strong you are would make pretty much all movement awkward.

General Kaliero
Uhh, maybe if you weren't used to having four arms. Do you think spiders find eight legs awkward? Do you think tigers trip over their own tails? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
Uhh, maybe if you weren't used to having four arms. Do you think spiders find eight legs awkward? Do you think tigers trip over their own tails? roll eyes (sarcastic) Wow, what a stupid post. Spiders walk on their eight legs and have many joints in those legs which allow them to effectively move. I won't even respond to the tiger part. I just watched the video and just realized something, Atlas never even really ran in that cutscene. He took two steps and that's it.

General Kaliero
Uhh, invalidating your "point" makes my post stupid? That's a new one.

Oh wait, no it isn't. I've been told that before, usually by people who get themselves banned afterward by being vulgar, rule-breaking idiots.

I know very well that spiders walk on their eight legs. It's really so incredibly obvious it doesn't even warrant being said. They're very good at it. Having more limbs than a human doesn't impede their ability to skitter about at high speed at all.

So why exactly should an extra set of arms make one clumsy, if they've always had that extra set of arms?

Violent2Dope
Uhh, invalidating your "point" makes my post stupid? That's a new one.

Oh wait, no it isn't. I've been told that before, usually by people who get themselves banned afterward by being vulgar, rule-breaking idiots.

I know very well that spiders walk on their eight legs. It's really so incredibly obvious it doesn't even warrant being said. They're very good at it. Having more limbs than a human doesn't impede their ability to skitter about at high speed at all.

So why exactly should an extra set of arms make one clumsy, if they've always had that extra set of arms? There's a difference between a spider with eight legs(you do know Artropods have the best method of movement in the world, right?) and a giant human(it's really all he is) with four arms. Sure, he's probably used to it but it would still impair him speed wise as to keep balance while running he would have to lean slightly forward while moving one set of ups up and then down and the cycle repeats. But we can never be sure since we've never seen Atlas running which makes the whole argument stupid and pointless.smile If you drop it I will too.

General Kaliero
Having four arms would more likely make you able to run more easily, as two arms on each side is more weight to shift as compensation for the running stance. Might even be able to safely run at speeds we'd consider reckless and off kilter because he's got a more efficient system of keeping balance.

I'm entirely willing to drop the discussion at this point.

Violent2Dope
I disagree but since your willing to drop it so will I.

Ultimate Hulk43
I think that the Titans will be the next ones to betray Kratos. Either that or he'll get so power hungry that he'll turn on them.

Hidden Lotus
Uh, no, I don't think so. uhhh, yes, i think so

Violent2Dope
I think that the Titans will be the next ones to betray Kratos. Either that or he'll get so power hungry that he'll turn on them. I think that they've already tricked him, it's as Athena says Gaia's words are nuthin but half-truths.

Ultimate Hulk43
If they have tricked Kratos, they're only doing it just so they can reign over the Olympians. Eventually Kratos will kill them too if they betray him.

Violent2Dope
If they have tricked Kratos, they're only doing it just so they can reign over the Olympians. Eventually Kratos will kill them too if they betray him. Exactly.

Ultimate Hulk43
Since God of War is a series of games that may consist of seven or more games, I wonder what they're going to do when they run out of stories involving Greek Mythology. What I thought was that maybe Kratos kills ALL of the Gods & ALL of the Titans & becomes the God we know.

InnerRise
No. God of War is a TRILOGY. Just 3 games.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
hahaha, Rise owns all of youcrylaugh scissors

JKozzy
No. God of War is a TRILOGY. Just 3 games.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Surely you know of God of War: Chains of Olympus for PSP? And God of War III will be coming out for PS3. So that's four already. If they're making kickass games, they're not going to stop just so they can have a trilogy. Money talks.

InnerRise
Originally posted by JKozzy
Surely you know of God of War: Chains of Olympus for PSP? And God of War III will be coming out for PS3. So that's four already. If they're making kickass games, they're not going to stop just so they can have a trilogy. Money talks. True True. Although I wasn't really including the PSP game.

Violent2Dope
God of War I think will have four games, not counting the PSP one.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>