Rules you'd like to see instituted in KMC debates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
hope this isn't out of line digi. not sure if i've seen a thread like this. thought it might be interesting in lieu of uni's controversial thread.

ARE there any rules or ideas that anyone out there has that they think would help make kmc even BETTER than it is? (and yes, i DO think it is the best forum of its type around . . . smile )

Soleran
I believe it's in good shape.

I certainly don't believe everyone debates the same way however when it comes to comics some rules will just never applysmile

bigbran
Originally posted by leonidas
hope this isn't out of line digi. not sure if i've seen a thread like this. thought it might be interesting in lieu of uni's controversial thread.

ARE there any rules or ideas that anyone out there has that they think would help make kmc even BETTER than it is? (and yes, i DO think it is the best forum of its type around . . . smile ) I think if some people would actually follow the rules in the first place...

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas

ARE there any rules or ideas that anyone out there has that they think would help make kmc even BETTER than it is? (and yes, i DO think it is the best forum of its type around . . . smile )

its a good one. just respect everyone's views. the cursing is life. right or wrong, no need to humillate someone

Soljer
The only rule I can think of is some sort of clarification on one-shot (ish) feats.

A Green Lantern recreating the JLA or GLC? ....

SpunkySmurph
I'd like some emphasis on the rule that CIS is still valid... bloodlusted is fine, but someone won't realize a genius way to use their powers just because they're mad...

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
The only rule I can think of is some sort of clarification on one-shot (ish) feats.

A Green Lantern recreating the JLA or GLC? ....
They've done that a lot more than one time.

pr1983
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I'd like some emphasis on the rule that CIS is still valid... bloodlusted is fine, but someone won't realize a genius way to use their powers just because they're mad...

no, but they'll be less willing to hold back... stick out tongue

DigiMark007
I may revamp the current rules some just to clear things up. I think they are fine as they are, but could probably be clarified a lot more. I'll put it on the long-term to-do list.

Newjak
I agree with Digi I think the current rules are fine. There really isn't much more you can do besides revamp them to make them clearer.

Newjak
Bump I see you finally got to that on your list Digi stick out tongue

Joey Stacks
Judge fighters based on average instead of misleading one time high end feats.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Judge fighters based on average instead of misleading one time high end feats.

I'll go with that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.