Clones on IMAX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
http://entertainment.msn.com/news/eonline/091102_clones.asp

How awesome is that!
Gonna have to buy tickets in advance though, gonna sell out fast.
I live about 5 minutes from my IMAX theater smile

mah
nice! now if only I lived as close to one

Tex
Might have to drive to Stavanger then? big grin

mah
Oslo

Julie
I dunno where the nearest I max theatre is, but I shall try to find out so that I can get some tickets......

yerssot
Brussel

Julie
hmmm AOTC on a very large screen....intriguing

yerssot
UK gets it on big screen too, not IMAX big, but big though

Corran
When and where.

yerssot
read sw.c for that one

Julie
I want to see it, but I don't know....I have so many things I want to buy...

PadmeSkywalker
hmm...I live two and half hours away from an IMAX, but for Star Wars.....the drive is worth it

mah
I live 8 and a half hour away from an IMAX, and not even for star wars is that worth it.

Mujaffa
well when i whent looking for it i never found the ifag thingie...

Julie
TF.net had a list of what theaters confirmed that they would be playing AOTC on Imax......there were no confirmed for New Jersey....I may have to get up to a theater in New York

Tex

Julie
sadly I do not think that I will get my big chance to see AOTC on the BIG big screen....*sigh * such is the sadness in life

Tex
Just saw it!
Awesome sound, huge picture, every movie should be seen in this format.
The sound vibrates through out your entire body, and it really felt like you were in the midst of all the action.
I went to a 12:30pm showing, completely packed!
Make sure you get your tickets in advance if your planning to see it.
Oh, they also gave out these somewhat kewl catalog keep sakes, I can scan it in if you'd like to see it. Although half of it is LucasArts advertisments wink

Bottom line, if your lucky enough to live close to an IMAX theater, and you like StarWars, you have to see it in this format!

mah
oooh, I want to see that!

Tex
Yeah, it was really great.
I'm sure it will eventually make it across the pond.

LanceWindu
Well I live about 20 miles from the only IMAX screen in Middle Tennessee. (Unless the you count the one at the aquarium that shows nothing but movies of fish.)

I would go if I had some money.

It just sounds awesome.

I also like how they got rid of the stupid scenes for it.

Sabrea
the only imax theatre even in connecticut is an aquariam..and only once in a while do they play REAL movies..i have to go to the website though, all i have to say is that they had BETTER be playing it..

Sabrea
nooo...they arent playing it here **cries**...but there is 5 theatres in NY playing it and i do live near NY, if only someone would drive me there sad

Ushgarak
Hey, I've been to that one in Connecticut...

Julie
There are no theaters in New Jersay that are going to play AOTC on Imax

Sabrea
i cant stand our imax theatre..they never play anything worth seeing..

Ushgarak
Well, it seemed pretty impressive to me when I went there, though I was young.

Tex
It's a must see for you Sabrea. It would be a crime if you missed out seeing your Hayden on a 200ft screen.laughing out loud

Mujaffa
it's a must for me to see natalie portman on a 200ft screen:wink:

Julie
I can't get to see one.....*cries*
I have to study instead......poodooo

Sabrea
hayden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HAVE to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, my dad IS going to NY next weekend..and my mom WAS going to take me to see 8 mile seeing i cant get in ((damn R rating)) i CAN ask her if we can go with my dad and go to the imax theatre while hes doing whatever..i HAVE to see it..i can't NOT see it..i would just die!!l.....

Hayden'sgurl
i went last Sunday in Raleigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

mah
how was it?

Sabrea
sad i NEED to see hayden on an imax screen!!!!!! but my mom wont let me go to NY!!! ITS NOT FAIR!! Hayden would want me to go!!

J-ROC
Hayden would love it if u didnt go!

Sabrea
how do you kno?? you dont kno him..he WOULD want me to go!..ill even re-search out his e-mail address and ask him!

finti
sw on imax must be awesome

mah
imagine the blasts from jangos slave1, and the speeder chase.

Julie
Hey I may get to go after all...a bunch of people from my college might go into NY to see AOTC on Imax...yeaaa I hope so....*cross your fingers*

Sabrea
not fair!!!!! sad sad sad sad sad...i cant go see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HATE connecticut!! why cant they just play the movie at the imax theatre???????????

Julie
hey....I'm not going to see it on imax either....I decided not to go to new york....

Tevesh
yeah...kinda late to post this now, but i went to go see it the day it came out on the IMAX. had to drive about 80 miles down to galveston....on the way back, i got a ticket goin a 100 in a 55 zone...but it was still so worth it!

then my friend came back from out of town and we went to go see it again, she's a bigger star wars freak than i am. no ticket on the way back the 2nd time, so it was definetely worth it.

feeling the lightsaber as it swings by is just amazing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.