TFT - Badges and Titles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraphim XIII
ATTENTION ALL TFT MEMBERS

Here are a list of Ranks and Badges. If you are given one of these, please put it your profile.

Here is one everyone can put into their profile:

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6002/frozenmn6.png

My title badge:

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5972/seraphimwu5.png
IF YOU'D LIKE ONE OF THESE TITLE BADGES, PM ME!

RANK BADGES:

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/9825/hightemplarbadgebo2.png

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/5458/grandtemplarbadgefm1.png

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6010/greatertemplarbadgefv4.png

ACCOMPLISHMENT BADGES:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/onevegas/BADGEOFAWARENESS.png

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/onevegas/BADGEOFTRUST.png

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/onevegas/BADGEOFLOYALTY.png

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/onevegas/BADGEOFDEFENSE.png

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/onevegas/BADGEOFCOURAGE.png

Barker
Nah.

Strangelove
roll eyes (sarcastic)

LifeInSepia
i made this banner for poeple to put in their profiles:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p268/lifeinsepia/the-forozen-templars.jpg

ermmnone

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Barker
Nah.
I prefer: Meh.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Barker
Yah.

K. Cool.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
i made this banner for poeple to put in their profiles:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p268/lifeinsepia/the-forozen-templars.jpg

ermmnone

Okay, that is the sickest thing I've ever seen. I'm using that as my sig ... JACKED.

LifeInSepia
damn you!

At least credit me

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Okay, that is the sickest thing I've ever seen. I'm using that as my sig ... JACKED.
Makes sence.

Seraphim XIII
Rofl.

Kongu Dude
rofl

AOR
I think they should badges of titles than actual awards.

LifeInSepia
just put LifeInSepia in there, please. It's the one thing I ask.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by AOR

What?

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by AOR
Indeed. euro

AOR
What?

Like instead of a badge for courage, make it a badge for knight. Etc...

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by AOR
Like instead of a badge for courage, make it a badge for knight. Etc...

This is likely a good idea. I'll think on it.

kayakat
those badges look neat! woot

LifeInSepia
Sig by LifeInSepia

Thankyou, I really apreciate that smile

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by kayakat
those badges look neat! woot

Cuz im teh cooooool.

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
I want one!

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by h0rr0rf@n@+1c
I want one!

no

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
no And why not?

Strangelove
I don't want one.

This whole thing is stupid

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Originally posted by Strangelove
I don't want one.

This whole thing is stupid Meh...I'm okay with it...

AOR
I don't want one.

Care to elaborate?

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Originally posted by AOR
Care to elaborate? Yes, please

Barker
I don't want one.

Strangelove
Originally posted by AOR
Care to elaborate? Nope

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Nope That's alright, you don't have to explain if you don't want to......Wait....

Syren
I so stole one ninja

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Originally posted by Syren
I so stole one ninja I don't think you can do that...

Syren
Originally posted by h0rr0rf@n@+1c
I don't think you can do that...

pointandlaugh

See my title? stick out tongue

Mywi
It seems to me that I was bored as **** when I made this. no expression

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/mywi/grandduchess.jpg

ermm

Syren
OMFG... would you mind making one for me? In red? eek!

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
pointandlaugh

See my title? stick out tongue Yeah, yeah....But why would you NEED to steal one?

Mywi
OMFG... would you mind making one for me? In red? eek! No problemo - just send me a pic of yours. yes

Vinny Valentine
This fad will come and go.

They always do.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

They always do. Indeed erm

h0rr0rf@n@+1c

They always do. You talking about this thread, that IT will come and go?

AOR

They always do.

Indeed erm

Than if you both wont mind shuting up about it, maybe it'll end faster. My gosh it's like dealing with a bunch of freaking babies who don't get their way. Listen, it didn't take your opinion to make this, so it won't take your opinion to end it. So take your "I don't give a rat's @$$ for your opinion but your better stop and listen to mine" attitude and GTFO.

Problem_Child
i added mine finally

silver_tears
Originally posted by AOR
Than if you both wont mind shuting up about it, maybe it'll end faster. My gosh it's like dealing with a bunch of freaking babies who don't get their way. Listen, it didn't take your opinion to make this, so it won't take your opinion to end it. So take your "I don't give a rat's @$$ for your opinion but your better stop and listen to mine" attitude and GTFO.

The irony is thick. lol

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by AOR

laughing

Mywi
What the f**k?

Eclipso
Originally posted by AOR

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

AOR
Originally posted by silver_tears
The irony is thick. lol

Por qua? confused

Mišt
Originally posted by AOR
Care to elaborate? Originally posted by Strangelove
Nope

No, in all serious, either elaborate on why you come in and trash shit, or shut the **** up. Just cause you, Vinny and Eclipso dont like it, doesnt mean the rest of us can have fun with it. And vinny, shut the **** up about fads, when you're the one who seems to make most of them on here, damn hypocrite.

AOR
laughing

tohslaugh

Originally posted by Eclipso
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Why if ain't the peanut gallery smile

AOR

silver_tears
Originally posted by AOR

That part there. no expression

AOR
That part there. no expression

It's probably because I'm sick, so I may be missing what your trying to say. Are you criticizing or complementing me, or neither? bag sorry for the inconvenience

Eclipso

Mišt
laughing laughing out loud lol lol1 laughing out loud laughing

Im thinking you have a brain defect, so Ill make it clear enough now:

Trash these threads again, and Ill report you for trolling.

AOR
laughing laughing out loud lol lol1 laughing out loud laughing

So what's so funny? Or are you can run away the last time you tried to argue about this. Becuase if it's the latter, I'll save my better points for someone else...

AOR

Eclipso
I've done nothing to be reportered for, I never trashed anything, I simply laughed, your still allowed to do that.

lol

Röland
*tries to stop the fighting by posting a funny quote* ermm

"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina."

http://www.somewhatfrank.com/images/ron_burgundy.jpg

Strangelove

AOR
I've done nothing to be reportered for, I never trashed anything, I simply laughed, your still allowed to do that.

lol

Your playing with fire, and dancing on a very thin line. Don't toy with Mist, especially considering the veterancy, or absence thereof, that you carry....

I think the whole idea of a society with a stupid name like The Frozen Templars is stupid. That is all the elaboration needed.

And when I have an opinion, I say it. I don't silence myself to make other people happy. So get off my back

But when somebody even breathes the wrong way with anything you or anybody else does it's "call in the calvary, it's hunting season". And besides "I don't want one. This whole thing is stupid" isn't even an opinion worth saying. Something more along the line of "I wouldn't like one because I don't happen to agree with said organization/ideals" would be better than something I can get a 5 year old to say over eating her broccoli.

Mišt

lol

Quit posting in here, or the next irrelevant post will be reported.

And yes you have idiot, you've already posted in the other TFT threads about it being a cult, and Nazi trash, so if you think you're immune, think again buddy.

Strangelove
Originally posted by AOR
Than if you both wont mind shuting up about it, maybe it'll end faster. My gosh it's like dealing with a bunch of freaking babies who don't get their way. Listen, it didn't take your opinion to make this, so it won't take your opinion to end it. So take your "I don't give a rat's @$$ for your opinion but your better stop and listen to mine" attitude and GTFO. You astound me

Vinny Valentine
laughing Mist Shut your ****ing mouth.

Please Show me all these Fad's I've gotten into in the last 3 months. Take your head out of your ass for once and look at KMC. You Bashed the mafia trend when it was here, and now you are almighty? Don't talk to me like you're superior.

And Honestly, If people want to follow what I do, and make it a "fad" that, doesn't mean I agree with it, or support it.

Eclipso

Mišt
I think the whole idea of a society with a stupid name like The Frozen Templars is stupid. That is all the elaboration needed.

And when I have an opinion, I say it. I don't silence myself to make other people happy. So get off my back

Then stay out, thats all thats needed. Im wondering if it had been Vinny, or one of your other buddies, would you have complained? Not likely.

Dont tell me to get off your back after saying if you have an opinion, you voice it, because thats what Im doing.

Mywi

Strangelove

Mišt
laughing Mist Shut your ****ing mouth.

Please Show me all these Fad's I've gotten into in the last 3 months. Take your head out of your ass for once and look at KMC. You Bashed the mafia trend when it was here, and now you are almighty? Don't talk to me like you're superior.

And Honestly, If people want to follow what I do, and make it a "fad" that, doesn't mean I agree with it, or support it.

No Vinny, you shut your mouth. All you haved done is bitched about it.

Oh lets see, the million sex related fads, the various award fads, the video fads (which should go in the Official Video thread mind, but of course you make a thread everytime instead).

Yeah, when was that Mafia thing? Like a year ago? And how about you have a closer look: Mafia...well what can that be related to...hmm oh I know, the Mafia. At elast that has something solid to argue against, not like Eclipso here trying to label TFT as a Nazi group, when there is nothing you can argue that on.

Good, you go make your fads, and leave the other ones alone.

This is the Off topic fourm, it's ment for irrelevent posts. There is nothing in the rules against laughing at something you find amusing.

You've done it several times, on this topic, for the purpose of degrading it.

Röland

Eclipso

AOR

Mišt
When I think something's stupid, I say something. I have been critical of things that Vinny and Eclipso have said before. You can ask them.

Your attitude is most distressing. I am voicing an opinion about the idea of a "Frozen Templars" shit. It's stupid, and it's been tried before, it's never lasted. I have nothing against those who choose to involve themselves in this giant waste of time. And yet you come back with bashing. Tsk tsk.

Its a social thread, like every other one out there, this is no different, just because Seraphim makes a thread to make badges and whatnot, doesnt make it any different. So every other social thread now is stupid.

Good, well dont make posts that say 'Waste of time' etc, and then dont even take the time to elaborate on it when asked, and dont sit around in the thread agreeing with others who share the same opinion, you've said you dont like it, thats all there is to it, voice your disagreement, then leave. Dont sit here arguing against the point of it all if you find it irrelevant, because your argument is irrelevant to the rest of us involved. And Im saying this, because you're constant 'shit trend' etc is spamming the threads.

Strangelove

Vinny Valentine

Vinny Valentine

JacopeX
Badge of Defence please. smile

silver_tears
Wow, talk about hostile, why don't you all shut the **** up, and let people post where they want to post, and let people play where they want to play, and start any type of society they want to.

I'm disgusted by the attitudes amongst old friends in this thread. You guys really need to grow up, all of you if you let a simple thread throw you into a fit of rage.

Good day to all of you bastards.

Mywi

Lana

AOR
Seriously. Your attitude is destructive to the community we have here and people like you should be banned. Good day

It's not like a freaking n00b. I've been here for 2 freaking years. More than a lot of the members on this forum. MORE THAN VINNY, for jeebus' sake. I've never had one foot out of line, or a Ban for misconduct. I report things that need reported and correct things that need correcting. Do I make 50 threads every waking moment? No. Do I have a little fun once in a while? Yeah, like now. And if you think you can come in here, wave your "opinion flag/freedom of speech" to stomp on everyone else's time and enjoyment than you've got another thing coming.

Mišt
Mist, If I'm being nailed for making threads about the video's I made, or the Sex threads (Which EVERYONE has always done) Then I think I'll nag on your faggy fads you continuously do. OH ROFL I KEEP LEAVING AN COMIN BCK SYNIN IM NOT CUMIN BCK BUT I ALWAYS DO HAAHHA Wow. I wonder who did that Fad, Or hundreds other Mist.

Mist you're just as much a hypocrite as I am for what you're calling me out for. And All I said that this Fad would die out like the others.

You're such a useless tool now, no fun all serious "OMG GUYS BE NICE"

Drop It Mist, You have nothing to back this fight up.

Yeah those were fads for attention etc roll eyes (sarcastic) You are so clueless, but I cant expect much more from a 15 year old who hasnt grown pubes yet.

Then why dont you back off after you've said that, and see if it does die off, if it does, well good for you, if it doesnt, dont keep up the 'this is going to die off' posts, because its apparent it isnt.

Drop what Vinny? Arguing against you for spamming/derailing/trolling threads? Cause I can do this all day. The only reason you care so much right now is cause someone is standing up to your opinion, you're so used to your little lemmings group following you around agreeing with you all the time, when someone actually disagrees you get in a huffy.

And telling me to drop it.....how hypocritical, I would have dropped it long ago had you dropped the whole 'ooh ghey fad' attitude. Seriously, we all know your opinion of it now, staying in here constantly posting it is only trashing it and Ill report for trolling.

Vinny Valentine
For **** sakes people ALL I SAID WAS

"This Fads Just going To Die Out soon enough"

How The **** can all the people who have a vendetta against me get all worked the **** up over that?

Eclipso
Originally posted by AOR
It's not like a freaking n00b. I've been here for 2 freaking years. More than a lot of the members on this forum. MORE THAN VINNY, for jeebus' sake. I've never had one foot out of line, or a Ban for misconduct. I report things that need reported and correct things that need correcting. Do I make 50 threads every waking moment? No. Do I have a little fun once in a while? Yeah, like now. And if you think you can come in here, wave your "opinion flag/freedom of speech" to stomp on everyone else's time and enjoyment than you've got another thing coming.

laughing

Lana
Why the **** does anyone here think that how long they've been on KMC is relevant?

Mišt
Originally posted by Lana
Vinny actually didn't start the awards thing, the first awards thing on KMC happened long before he was a member. Sex threads also existed long before.

Though seriously, Mist, calm down. This isn't that big a deal, and you blowing up like this is doing you no favors and will be more likely to get you in trouble than anything else.

Personally, I think this TFT thing is nothing but people trying to be elitist and clique-y, which I rather dislike the idea of, hence me turning down Seraphim's PM asking me to join. That, and I just flatout dislike the majority the trends, people, and behavior seen in the OTF and want no part of it.

I think some people here, if they don't like this, should just use their brains (assuming they have any) and stay out of the thread...but if they want to say something, they can, so long as they break no rules.

Yeah, but they have increased on his behalf. Besides, he has started many fads, so is in no position to start bitching about one someone else has started, which isnt even a fad, its a social thread.

Im only blowing it up, because they have repeatedly tried to bring it down, comparing it to Nazi groups and whatnot.

I think its a bit elitist myself, but I can get over that to just take part and have a bit of fun.

Exactly what Im trying to say, Im not saying they can disagree with it, but they are constantly trashing it after they have already voiced their view. And Eclipso constantly labelling it Nazi related is disgraceful.

Vinny Valentine

Röland
Originally posted by Mywi
oh ninjaflowers

cryohhappy

Can I hugs you? hug

AOR
laughing

Seriously, if you've got nothing to add except your stupid little laugh especially considered your only going to ignore my post, than laugh to yourself. Quit wasting posts.

JacopeX
Wow, talk about hostile, why don't you all shut the **** up, and let people post where they want to post, and let people play where they want to play, and start any type of society they want to.

I'm disgusted by the attitudes amongst old friends in this thread. You guys really need to grow up, all of you if you let a simple thread throw you into a fit of rage.

Good day to all of you bastards. Really, its the ego they bring not only upon others but upon themselves. Im very disgusted how much respect they receive because they act like total assholes. so many 05ers, even 06ers try to follow that same act thinking that is the way of being a member. It reallyperfect way to make yourself look like an *******.

Why do they do this? Because they think that just because they are in a so called "forum" more longer than the other, they are better. I laugh at these older members everytime they act like asses and get respect off of it. This thread is actually pretty awesome, then ends up to be a joke thanks to a couple of shitheads who are worth garbage in reality who cant get laid probably. Lets just hope that in the future, these people just the get hell out and STFU. Im getting just sick and tired of these idiots roaming the forums, making asses out of themselves. IThat is why I cant even get along with them because I just dont belive in what they do. They suck. That is what. And I dont suck, im better than being an idiot.

So basically, all the older members are the real immature ones.

Reason: Always start the troubles. Name at least 20 times a N00b started the trouble on purpose this year and last year. At least five. I can name about 500 threads that have been bash and troll infested thanks to them all.

So screw you all, and I hope you trip as you walk to bed and crack yourself. *******.

AOR
What the hell do you think you're doing Mist? spamming/derailing/trolling seems to fit in there well. All I said was one post and you and AOR made this into a big hellish fight mess that isn't even necessary. Oh and you want to pull out a Pubes Joke on me? You Vigin shit, don't even try that on me.

I Said Drop it 3 times now, and all you do is ***** on and on. Take it to PM's ass or ignore me. Either way shut the **** up, this is distracting me from WoW

Than be the "bigger man" and just walk out. Don't worry about replies, just leave. If you really don't care about this than blah, go away...

Mišt

Lana

Vinny Valentine

JacopeX
Why the **** does anyone here think that how long they've been on KMC is relevant? Ask that to the Older KMcers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

AOR
I am, And I'm kicking ass on a boss. And Mist, Most people who do fight at me, DO Have a vendetta against me. For Example, AOR. And You seemingly in the last month or so sense every ****ing time you talk to me now its all Hostile and being a complete prick.

You're as much a Hypocrite and Fad Starter As anyone else on this forum, and you should think about that before attacking me and saying I am.

Back To WoW.

Vinny, if you being an ass is criteria for having a vendetta, than yes I have one against you. If your talking about one argument, ONE FREAKING ARGUMENT, as a vendetta, you need to get a life.

Originally posted by AOR
Than be the "bigger man" and just walk out. Don't worry about replies, just leave. If you really don't care about this than blah, go away...

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by AOR
Vinny, if you being an ass is criteria for having a vendetta, than yes I have one against you. If your talking about one argument, ONE FREAKING ARGUMENT, as a vendetta, you need to get a life.

I wasn't even talking to you here, and this wasn't one argument.

Me and You have had it going awhile. Same as Mist.

Mišt
I am, And I'm kicking ass on a boss. And Mist, Most people who do fight at me, DO Have a vendetta against me. For Example, AOR. And You seemingly in the last month or so sense every ****ing time you talk to me now its all Hostile and being a complete prick.

You're as much a Hypocrite and Fad Starter As anyone else on this forum, and you should think about that before attacking me and saying I am.

Back To WoW.

Because Im not going to play and pretend everything you say is right, it seems like you have this buddy group that tags along with you and agrees with everything you say which then swings public opinion, even if the opinion is wrong. And as you said, the other people who do have a vendetta argue against you for the sake of arguing, Im arguing because I disagree with your point.

Fad starter, how so? A fad is something everybody else picks up on, I havent done anything like that.

Mywi

DarkC
For **** sakes people ALL I SAID WAS

"This Fads Just going To Die Out soon enough"

How The **** can all the people who have a vendetta against me get all worked the **** up over that?
Whether or not they have any vendetta or animosity toward you doesn't matter. You should have thought twice over what you just said there. It was stupid, caustic, and unnecessary. What kind of reaction do you think you would have gotten?

If you do think it's going to "die out soon enough", then leave it be and don't drop any potential bombshell comments in the future.

Lana
Originally posted by JacopeX
Ask that to the Older KMcers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You'll find that in reality, it's usually the people who've been on the forum for just about a year that use the "I've been here a long time!" thing as an excuse to act like asses. I'm not entirely sure why it is, but 99% of the time that's the case.

AOR
I wasn't even talking to you here, and this wasn't one argument.

Me and You have had it going awhile. Same as Mist.

The moment you mention my name in a post, you have granted me the right to speak on my defense. Had it going awhile? As in it's not going anymore? So why bring up old wounds?

Röland

LethalFemme
This thread is SO gonna get closed.ermm

AOR
Originally posted by LethalFemme

It's border line bashing. Storm will probably come in and break it up, but I doubt it'll get closed.

EDIT: You see this is what I don't get. There's this whole "what's it like to be..." trend wasting thread space, spamming the forum, and (did I mention it being a fad) but where's the whole "RAGE AGAINST THE FAD GROUP"? Wasting time in here fighting for their pride...

DarkC
I know.

AOR
Originally posted by DarkC
I know.

A perfectly good thread wasted by the jealous and proud...

Mywi

DarkC
Originally posted by AOR
A perfectly good thread wasted by the jealous and proud...
Classic KMC tragedy.

Irene was right. We were all buddies once, look at us now.

Vinny Valentine
Classic KMC tragedy.

I'm going to quote that in my profile, because... Its True.. We Were erm

AOR
Classic KMC tragedy.

I'm going to quote that in my profile, because... Its True.. We Were erm

"What have I become, my sweetest thing"

Goddammit erm

Röland
Originally posted by Mywi
good ninja hug

hmm I should make a ninja hugging smilie

happy

I would but I suck at smileys. laughing out loud

silver_tears
See, if everyone would just listen to Irene, clearly you'd all be my sex slaves better off. vin

Mišt
I've had coffee and Im calm now, apology on behalf of anything offensive said in here.

Strangelove
Originally posted by AOR
It's not like a freaking n00b. I've been here for 2 freaking years. More than a lot of the members on this forum. MORE THAN VINNY, for jeebus' sake. I've never had one foot out of line, or a Ban for misconduct. I report things that need reported and correct things that need correcting. Do I make 50 threads every waking moment? No. Do I have a little fun once in a while? Yeah, like now. And if you think you can come in here, wave your "opinion flag/freedom of speech" to stomp on everyone else's time and enjoyment than you've got another thing coming. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously. Like Vinny, all I did was express my opinion on the matter, and we both get jumped by you and Mist. Why? Because you hate us. Get over it.

silver_tears

AOR

Vinny Valentine

Strangelove
This is getting out of hand really fast. I suggest thread closure, myself

AOR
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously. Like Vinny, all I did was express my opinion on the matter, and we both get jumped by you and Mist. Why? Because you hate us. Get over it.

This is getting out of hand really fast. I suggest thread closure, myself

I'm not going to reply to this because the whole situation has settled down, and contrary to popular belief, I neither have a vendetta nor am going to cause trouble. So shoo

Mišt
roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Because you hate us", right there, thats all that happens anytime someone disagrees. Cant even argue without it becoming about hating each other. Good grief.

You're like those crazy skinny anorexic bitches who don't have enough blood sugar and go psycho? haermm

Well replace blood sugar with caffeine and yes laughcry

Seriously its 3:15pm and Ive only had one so far no expression

ermm

ermm

Vinny Valentine

JacopeX
Originally posted by AOR
A perfectly good thread wasted by the jealous and proud... Agreed.

Now, I truley hate every old KMC member that caused this.

Mišt
This isn't the first time you came at me Mist.

ermm

Because I disagreed with you ermm

If I hated you I'd stalk you and trash everything you do.

Ronny
This isn't the first time you came at me Mist.

ermm He cant control when he...

wait you're talking about something else arent you scared

Vinny Valentine

Mišt
ermm

I see you in my tree.

I was building a treehouse ermm

silver_tears

Vinny Valentine
Yeah I'm not in the mood to joke around now *leaves Thread*

Ronny
everytime I look at this title I think it says badgers and titties blushing

Strangelove

Strangelove
Originally posted by AOR
I'm not going to reply to this because the whole situation has settled down, and contrary to popular belief, I neither have a vendetta nor am going to cause trouble. So shoo *whew* that god I was saved from your biting wit and impenetrable logic

Strangelove
Originally posted by Ronny
everytime I look at this title I think it says badgers and titties blushing How feral and erotic in_love

AOR
*whew* that god I was saved from your biting wit and impenetrable logic

Why are you trying to cause problems. Please, seriously, just leave. Your beating a dead horse here. No one's going to argue anymore. If you wont, you can stay, but don't stay here to cause a ruckus.

Ronny
How feral and erotic in_love Isnt it droolio

Mišt
Can I play in it? ermm

The sign says No Clothes Allowed ermm

I agree, it's a bullshit tactic. But I think that in this case, it's true. Or maybe I hit a nerve with my opinion of the idea being stupid and you're a Grand Duke and all. But seriously. Is this stupid elitist club worth having a conniption fit over?

I dont hate anyone in here, just felt the need to argue when a bunch of you came in. I dont even know what I Grand Duke is, Seraphim just asked me to put it in my title, its just a name. I didnt even know what the group was, I just said yes when he asked me to join. I dont care if you dont like it, thats your thing, but its like you guys are constantly targetting it to bring it down and I had enough of it.

§uffer§noopy
Vinny actually didn't start the awards thing, the first awards thing on KMC happened long before he was a member. Sex threads also existed long before.

Though seriously, Mist, calm down. This isn't that big a deal, and you blowing up like this is doing you no favors and will be more likely to get you in trouble than anything else.

Personally, I think this TFT thing is nothing but people trying to be elitist and clique-y, which I rather dislike the idea of, hence me turning down Seraphim's PM asking me to join. That, and I just flatout dislike the majority the trends, people, and behavior seen in the OTF and want no part of it.

I think some people here, if they don't like this, should just use their brains (assuming they have any) and stay out of the thread...but if they want to say something, they can, so long as they break no rules. Buttsecks?

silver_tears

LethalFemme
Are we doing oral?ermm

silver_tears
Are we doing oral?ermm

Lets start our own club with badges. Sexy ones. laughcry

Mišt
Clothes? haermm

You're in haermm

Are we doing oral?ermm

No, Snoopy said he wants buttsecks and since Im with Irene now, guess its you that he has left ermm

LethalFemme
Lets start our own club with badges. Sexy ones. laughcry

Naked pics of us?laughcry

Mywi
Lets start our own club with badges. Sexy ones. laughcry That smilie cracks me up lol

§uffer§noopy

Mišt

Strangelove
Originally posted by AOR
Why are you trying to cause problems. Please, seriously, just leave. Your beating a dead horse here. No one's going to argue anymore. If you wont, you can stay, but don't stay here to cause a ruckus. I wasn't causing problems. I was making them worse. 13

§uffer§noopy
Get off yer high horses n play n da dirt neegahz

Alpha Centauri
Argue like men, what's the matter with you?

Damn kids. In MY day etc...

-AC

§uffer§noopy

Seraphim XIII

Eclipso
Hey, on the one hand, your current sig is pretty decent.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>