Omega Rugal vs. Orochi Iori

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Since Sado apparently thinks that it took the whole KOF97' cast to subdue Orochi Iori, let's see how he does against someone who beat the KOF95' cast. No self-destruct.

brainchild81
laughing Bastard!! Smart move taking the Selfdestruct out. It's the 1st thing I would have brought up otherwise. O.Rugal should have this but I'm not 100% because the last Orochi fight showed O.Iori is more than just a mindless murderer. He seems to be getting smarter.

TricksterPriest
Wasn't he also a lot weaker than normal? That may be why he seems smarter, less power clouding his mind.

P-Geyser
Omega Rugal

Superboy Prime
Omega Rugal.

brainchild81
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wasn't he also a lot weaker than normal? That may be why he seems smarter, less power clouding his mind. I'm talking about the one where he went after Orochi instead of Kyo. You probably know the details better than I do. Was he weaker? Anybody?

TricksterPriest
Oh, nm. Yes, he was weakened a great deal, and Orochi supposedly used the last of his power to induce the riot. The one I meant was the Ash Crimson incident. So that's kind of atypical behavior for Iori.

StyleTime
Spite thread. Orochi Iori only stopped whooping the '97 cast because he got needed to take a bathroom break. Iori cleans house here.

TricksterPriest
................EEEEEEEE! WRONG ANSWER! The correct answer was: Omega Rugal. And Orochi Iori was not whooping the whole KOF97' cast. He was beating on at most 7-8 people. Omega Rugal was fighting the whole KOF95' cast AND WINNING!

If there's any spite, it's my putting Orochi Iori against a monster like Omega Rugal.

Cloud_VII
................EEEEEEEE! WRONG ANSWER! The correct answer was: Omega Rugal. And Orochi Iori was not whooping the whole KOF97' cast. He was beating on at most 7-8 people. Omega Rugal was fighting the whole KOF95' cast AND WINNING!
LMFAO

StyleTime

If there's any spite, it's my putting Orochi Iori against a monster like Omega Rugal.
I was being sarcastic.

TricksterPriest
Um, oops. embarrasment I couldn't tell. Please use a smiley or something next time.

StyleTime
My bad. I keep forgetting that noone can the sarcastic tone in my voice since my response is typed.

Sado22
Hey TP i didn't know you're such a big fan of mine! you want an autograph?smile

Omega Rugal would pwn Iori very badly.
here's why:
*it took the cast of 97 to take on O. Iori and he was eventually subdued. it took the whole cast of 95 to actually take on Rugal and they were still getting pounded.
*O.Iori is all brawn and no brains. even if O.Iori is stronger than Rugal (and that is a big "if"wink the fact that Rugal is more focused and capable of strategizing automatically gives him the edge.

~The Invincible Sado-sama
P.S. i'll open a fanlisting for myself soon!big grin

Delta Slicer
Only reason SF fanboys overrate Rugal is lol bekuz of his connection with Akuma in a crossover game. I bet if it weren't for that, Rugal would be losing to a focused Iori (which would happen canonically, if we use just a few of our brain cells).

- Delta

One Two Combo
lolrugalfans

StyleTime
I had some pretty bad typos in this thread.

Frisky Dingo
This has gotten really bad/sad.

Esomark
Is every thread from 2007 going to come back to life?

Well, whatever. Omega Rugal wins by virtue of soloing the KOF '95 cast.

Ridley_Prime
lol TricksterPriest spite thread on GVF.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Esomark
Is every thread from 2007 going to come back to life?

Yes, I assume he will, because WF loves dredging up the past in an even more profound way than I do. I mean, I only mention past events in a comentary manner. he actually dredges up threads and posts in 'em in an attempt to have the last word, as always.

Tha C-Master
Rugal isn't an SF character. Some people don't even like all the SF characters they make. Ingrid for instance.

Meioh_Hades
Ingrid!?!?!?! sick

Someone should create a "Ingrid vs Rhonin", to put two of the most despised Mary Sues of games history against each other!

Back in topic... I think that Omega Rugal wins: Orochi Iori goes in a total berserk rampage during his Riot of Blood state, while Omega Rugal seems to be in a total lucid state.

During KoF XI, Ash was able to defeat Orochi Iori and steal his powers quite easily: I think that she (I refuse to call Ash an "he" :P) exploited O.Iori berserk state to caught him off guard.

Being an evil mastermind, I think that Omega Rugal can do the same thing and win Orochi Iori.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.