Leaked Script - WARNING _ SPOILERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers
^^^^Interesting part..about Teague's hand picking up the coin, clutching it and there is an open envelope and letter...

any ideas on what this scene could mean.....

It seems as though Beckett is riding the world of Pirates....who is the young cabin boy that drops the peices of eight......

OMG>..i'm freaking out....

lovethemtigers
I've always kind of skimmed this part of the script..but today I really read it....OMG what is going on.......

-savvychick-
hehe...i'm having another freak outbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

where did u get this? is it on a website or is it part of the infamous little script that caused some problems a while back?

Ericadawn
The young cabin boy doesn't have the Piece of Eight...that's the scene jumping to Teague who does have a piece of eight and I believe that's an invitation to a Brethren meeting...but it could be someone informing him of his son's death.

The song is important, too.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by -savvychick-
hehe...i'm having another freak outbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

where did u get this? is it on a website or is it part of the infamous little script that caused some problems a while back?

this is posted on that website that has the pictures...the link is on the New Pictures thread..you can read both leaked scripts...

jackismyboo
i always thought this part was a flashback.

PirateDiva
No this part is the very begining of AWE....I've read this too and the song that the Pirates are singing...is the same song Liz sings (which is the very next scene!) So yes the song is VERY IMPORTANT! We broke it down awhile back in the symbols thread! big grin

Ericadawn
It's also sung later in the film and the lyrics are very important as mentioned.

lovethemtigers
how are they important ////please elaborate...or pm me...and also, you haven't pm'd me yet on that scene where Sao and Barbossa are looking at Liz....please....

diddly
EEEEeeEEEeeeEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
OMG thats SOOOOOOOO cool!!!!

Ericadawn
The lyrics have to do with Calypso and the Brethren and I cannot PM as that would break promises I made about passing on said script...sorry.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Ericadawn
The lyrics have to do with Calypso and the Brethren and I cannot PM as that would break promises I made about passing on said script...sorry.

oh...okay...i understand....it's okay really...cuz I want to know...but at the same time I don't want to know...

okay...i'm too foggy in the brain right now to analyze the song....maybe i'll sit down sometime later and try to figure it out....

diddly
Bretheren??

IheartPocky
(pirate brethren.. like.. the jedi counsel lol)

diddly
oohhh....

-savvychick-
lol...i've been wondering about that for forever...thankssmile

diddly
lol

Ericadawn
513 A PAUSE, then.... a WOMAN'S VOICE out of the DARKNESS....

ELIZABETH
The bel has been raised from it's watery grave...do you hear it's sepulchral tone?

A small boat emerges out of the glom. Elizabeth moves it with a long pole through a maze of pylons. We are --

514 EXT . SINGAPORE - HARBOR - NIGHT

Junks crammed together around ramshackle docks. Criss-crossing shadows from hanging lamps.

UNDER THE DOCKS, Elizabeth moves past raised platforms, sees:
an OLD LADY crouches, gutting fish...an ARTISIAN blows glass over a coal fire...a LAUGHING BOY outsidea FIREWORKS SHED lightsa pinwheel; it spins, sparks flying --

The SHADOW of a monkey races past. Elizabeth's apprenhension grows. It's all weird, surreal. She keps singing--

ELIZABETH
A call to all, pay head the squall --

515 EXT. SINGAPORE - DOCKS - NIGHT

On the dock, Elizabeth ties the bow line.

ELIZABETH
-- and turn your sail toward home! Yo ho, haul together--

I thought maybe we could get back to our indepth discussion of script...

JaehSkywalker
oooh... very very very interesting...

lovethemtigers
Erica...what do you take on the line where it says....it's all weird, its surreal....sounds dream like again....Isn't it odd how all three scripts seem to making references to dreams....like at the beginning of POTC..Liz was dreaming about the day she and Will met...Jack makes references to dreams in DMC..and now this..is this whole trilogy just one big dream...on liz's part? I'm beginning to wonder more and more...

lovethemtigers
i got....at the end of AWE....we'll go back to the beginning of COTBP...Liz will be standing on the ship....and it will be a young liz...and then we will see a young Jack. (dominic Scott)...and she will tell him how she had the crazy dream about how she grows up and meets him - as Captain Jack Sparrow and tells him of all their adventures.....LOL

Ericadawn
Well, actually...(please don't hit) even though Jack gets all the publicity and Will and James are very important as well, it's almost as though the trilogy is really from Elizabeth's point of view. She's the first character shown in CotBP and DMC and I'm wondering if AWE will be recut to repeat that. If you've read the DMC script on Wordplayer, it didn't begin with the interrupted wedding.

The dream-like quality also speaks to her frame of mind, I think because she still hasn't really come to terms with everything. It's sort of like, let's get Jack back and then everything will be okay which is simplistic and naive and she'll figure that out eventually. I wonder whether the shadow is of Monkey Jack or just a subtle reminder to us of Monkey Jack.

Hehe, interesting, but no young Liz...

doan_m
How did you happen upon this script?

lovethemtigers
yes...that is interesting how they mention a monkey runs by....

Ericadawn
EAST INDIA COMPANY MEN, including MERCER, approach. She reties the line as they pass. Then resumes the song.

ELIZABETH (CONT'D)
Raise the colors high! Heave ho --

HUANG
-- thieves and beggars, never say we die.

THREE GUARDS apear out of the darkness of a huge sewer pipe. Thier leader is is TIA HUANG.

HUANG
A dangerous song to be singing for any who are ignorant of it's meaning. Particularly a woman. Particularly a woman alone.

BARBOSSA
What makes you think she's alone?

The GUARDS turn. BARBOSSA stands behind them smiling.

HUANG
You protect her?

ELIZABETH
What makes you think I need protection?

HUANG shouldn't have turned away: her knife is at his throat.

BARBOSSA
Your master is expecting us.
(to Elizabeth)
And an unexpected death would cast a slight pall on our meeting.

Elizabeth lowers the knife.

HUANG
You're Captain Barbossa.

BARBOSSA
Aye, and she be Elizabeth Swann. And Sao Feng offered us safe passage.

HUANG
For as long as it suits him.

Huang turns to lead them away, stops, holds up a hand.

East India Company AGENTS go past. Huang gestures 'follow me' and leads them toward the huge sewer pipe--

516 EXT. SINGAPORE - BRIDGE - NIGHT

The Esat India Company Agents keep a look out. DROP DOWN to the water below --

IN THE WATER, a dozen or so COCONUTS float lazily with the current. And then one rises up -- he top of PINTEL'S head. Others rise out of the water, coconut shells worn like helmets by GIBBS, RAGETTI, COTTON and MARTY.

Ericadawn
They carry oilskin bundles, take out large rasps, wait, poised to file through the bars of a metal grate --

517 ON THE AGENTS: as the wheels SQUEAKING, turn to see:

TIA DALMA, pushing a cart carrying a bird cage with twittering canaries; potions, bottles and bags of flour. Cotton's PARROT perches atop; JACK THE MONKEY turns the crank of an ORGAN --

518 BENEATH THE DOCK...Gibbs and his crew begin filing through the grate, the noise covered by the music --

519 EXT. SINGAPORE - BATH HOUSE - NIGHT

As Huang leads Barbossa and Elizabeth toward the door of a low-slung, decripit bath house. The two confer in whispers:

ELIZABETH
Have we heard anything from Will?

BARBOSSA
The whelp is more than capable of taking care of himself. But you, in the presence of Soa Feng, you'll be wanting to show a bit more diffedence than is your custom.

ELIZABETH
He's that terrifying, is he?

BARBOSSA
he's much like myself, absent my merciful nature and sense of fair play.

Huang raps out a signal on the door. A slit opens, eyes scan him, the slit closes, the door opens --

520 EXT. SINGAPORE - UNDER THE DOCKS - NIGHT

Pintel and Ragetti keep filing -- until suddenly the music STOPS. Ragetti files one stroke to many, oops --

521 ON THE DOCKS, one of the agents regards the Monkey, holding it up with the tip of his sword. The other pokes at the cart.

AGENT
(to Tia Dalma)
You can't be here.

Tia Dalma lifts her face -- they see she is BLIND.

TIA DALMA
Your mother always knew it be you who threw the linens down the well. But she forgave you for it.

AGENT
How did you know that?

TIA DALMA
The canaries.

Pirates life fo
Interesting...the leaked script apparently doesnt have the whole song that was sung in that scene in it.

lovethemtigers
They carry oilskin bundles, take out large rasps, wait, poised to file through the bars of a metal grate --

517 ON THE AGENTS: as the wheels SQUEAKING, turn to see:

TIA DALMA, pushing a cart carrying a bird cage with twittering canaries; potions, bottles and bags of flour. Cotton's PARROT perches atop; JACK THE MONKEY turns the crank of an ORGAN --

518 BENEATH THE DOCK...Gibbs and his crew begin filing through the grate, the noise covered by the music --

519 EXT. SINGAPORE - BATH HOUSE - NIGHT

As Huang leads Barbossa and Elizabeth toward the door of a low-slung, decripit bath house. The two confer in whispers:

ELIZABETH
Have we heard anything from Will?

BARBOSSA
The whelp is more than capable of taking care of himself. But you, in the presence of Soa Feng, you'll be wanting to show a bit more diffedence than is your custom.

ELIZABETH
He's that terrifying, is he?

BARBOSSA
he's much like myself, absent my merciful nature and sense of fair play.

Huang raps out a signal on the door. A slit opens, eyes scan him, the slit closes, the door opens --

520 EXT. SINGAPORE - UNDER THE DOCKS - NIGHT

Pintel and Ragetti keep filing -- until suddenly the music STOPS. Ragetti files one stroke to many, oops --

521 ON THE DOCKS, one of the agents regards the Monkey, holding it up with the tip of his sword. The other pokes at the cart.

AGENT
(to Tia Dalma)
You can't be here.

Tia Dalma lifts her face -- they see she is BLIND.

TIA DALMA
Your mother always knew it be you who threw the linens down the well. But she forgave you for it.

AGENT
How did you know that?

TIA DALMA
The canaries.

Tia lifts her face...Tia is Blind???? That's weird...

I love the part of the crew popping out from under the coconut shells...

IheartPocky
oh yes. i remember when i read that scene. WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? She is blind? how can they tell she is blind? Im guessing she had no eyes.. and maybe thats why she said "the canaries" cause they ate her eyes out.. i dunno..

and now i say NEVERMIND! Why do I read things wrong all the time? he said how did you know that.. to the thingy she said..

i read too fast..

Ericadawn
Yeah, I'm guessing that she's blind as a disguise?

Ericadawn
She grins a black teeth smile. The Agents jump back. Jack the Monkey goes back to grinding, the music picks up --

522 BELOW, Pintel and Ragetti return to sawing --

523 INT. BATH HOUSE VESTIBULE - NIGHT

Huang stops, bars Barbossa and Elizabeth's way.

HUANG
No weapons. Remove them please.

BARBOSSA
Of course.

Barbossa ane Elizabeth lose their swords, pistols. Huang holds up a hand to stop Elizabeth. He gestures to her coat.

HUANG
Did you think because she is a woman, we would not suspect her of treachery?

BARBOSSA
When you put it that way...

HUANG
Remove, please.

Elizabeth strips off her coat. Huang takes it, and reveals two swords in hidden scabbards in the lining. Again, they start past -- Huang stops Elizabeth. AGAIN. Smiles.

HUANG
Remove. Please.

Elizabeth looks indignant --

524 INT. BATH HOUSE - NIGHT

ON ELIZABETH, self-conscious in a short robe and nothing else. She and Barbossa follow a DRAGON TATTOOED half-n*aked pirate into the bath house. They move past the algae-covered tubs and leaky, rusted pipes. Elizabeth notes: all of the men have the same DRAGON TATTOO.

SAO FENG steps out of a tub; two attendants -- LIAN and PARK (in corset-like outfits) -- dress him in full pirate garb.

Sao Feng does not awknowledge Barbossa and Elizabeth's presence. Barbossa gets it; he must speak first.

BARBOSSA
Captain Sao Feng. Thank you for granting me this audience.

SAO FENG
Captain Barbossa! Welcome to Singapore.

IheartPocky
how can they tell she is blind by looking at her...

IheartPocky
i found this trailer script on ohjohnny.net.. its pretty awesome happy

"Thunder STRIKES over WDP Logo.

OPENING SHOTS: A shot of the ocean from below looking up
A shot of a ship sailing through the mist
A shot of a huge waterfall falling into nothing, Pulls back to reveal a ship hanging off the edge

TIA DALMA: (Voice-Over)Would you brave the weird, and haunted shores at world's end to fetch back wicked Jack and his precious Pearl?

Shot of Elizabeth and Will
Shot of a flat sandy abyss in Davy Jones' Locker

CREW (Voice over) AYE!

Jack enters the shot from below the screen, something crawls onto his shoulder, he winces and tries to shoo the creature he blows hard at it trying to shake it off.

CUT TO BLACK

Shot of TiaDalma aboard a ship looking scared
Shot of Will turning with a sword outstretched
Shot of Elizabeth turning to face to Jack
Shot of an explosion behind Jack
Shot of Jack and Gibbs and crew trying to tip the Black Pearl over by running side to side on its deck

Shot of Jack in a crowd aboard a ship
JACK SPARROW: Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?
A shot of Jack the Monkey raising its hand as if in answer to Jack's question

A shot of Beckett aboard an 'enourmous' ship
CUTLER BECKETT: Things have changed...
Shot of Beckett in his offices talking to Governer Swann,
CUTLER BECKETT: The East India trading Company now governs the seas
Shot of Day Jones standing aboard a ship talking to prisoners
Shot of pirates being arrested and shackled

Shot of a Pirate ship being set on fire, the Skull n crossbones flag burning in the wind.
CUTLER BECKETT: the age of piracy is at an end!
shot of Governer Swann
SWANN: Elizabeth!!

THIS SUMMER
Long shot of a thousand ships sailing in the ocean
Shot of Barbossa and Jack stand amongst an enourmous crowd , Sao Feng enters the shot

BARBOSSA: Theres not been a gathering like this in our lifetime!
A series of shots of hundreds of thousands of pirates in a stadium, Four figures stand at the centre of the stadium
JACK: and I owe them all nothing!

WITNESS THE BATTLE
A shot of ships firing at each other
A shot of the Kraken tearing a ship apart
A shot of Will, Jack and Elizabeth standing back to back with swords drawn
An amazing aerial shot of a thousand ships heading towards another thousand ships
Shot of Davy and Jack fighting on the mast of a ship, the rain pounds down

VOICE OVER: This will be the war to end all wars
shot of a ships mast exploding
WALT DISNEY PICTURES PRESENTS
shot of Will grabbing Beckett round the throat
A shot of a vast whirlpool, Lighting strikes the centre and a ship gets caught in it

A shot of two hands touching
ELIZABETH:dont leave me!

A shot of Tia Dalma reaching to the skies, her robes blowing violently in the wind
A shot of Davy Jones scurrying up a mast at high speed

A shot of Jack and Barbossa standing next to each other with there swords drawn
JACK:Well i never thought id see the day!

FROM PRODUCER JERRY BRUCKHEIMER AND GORE VERBINSKI
A shot of a huge human looking figure in the middle of a huge violent storm at sea
A shot of Will falling through a hole in the ship
A shot of Elizabeth aboard a canoe type boat with a Chinese hat on
A shot of a sword being thrown upwards
A shot of Davy Jones looking sad
A shot of Barbossa and Jack talking on a black beach
A shot of an explosion in a Chinese street, hay and barrles sent flying
A shot of Jack and Elizabeth clasping hands looking like they are about to leap

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN:AT WORLDS END

NORRINGTON : You're mad!!!
A shot of Jack with a lighted torch standing by a cannon
JACK: Of course I am. Tthis wouldn't work if I wasn't!

END"

Ericadawn
Too bad it's totally fake...

T.Maria
it might be fake, but it was certainly a good read lol smile

a-k-a-amber
this is true

T.Maria
have you noticed that even the spoiler trailors that are fake have the jack/liz element to them? lmao! big grin

a-k-a-amber
lol they do dont they?

T.Maria
you see this is what gets me...

Its almost as if EVERYONE is expecting them to get together after that kiss.
The writers might listen to what millions of us are saying...but they might not lol.

Maybe they want to use the element of surprise and go;

"Actually...now that we've planted the idea in your mind, and you have decided that you like it...we ain't gonna give it to you because you are now expecting it"

OR maybe they want to use the element of tension and go;

"You know what...we'll give you your moments, and you will think that they will get together...right up until the end when we do a plot twist and everyone ends up surprised..."

Either way its exciting...
But what im getting at is the fact that IF we are expecting it...then why would they want to give it to us?? sad
Why should they end it the way everyone expects and wants, instead of leaving it on a knives edge and then decide to tell us that there will be other POTC films....OR just ending it in the way that we didn't want, but we didn't expect at the end of the day....

damn, ive gone and got myself all confuzzled....sad

I'm off to the therapy couch...ive been going there alot lately...lmao

a-k-a-amber
well you know? i sure aint expecting it right now

Mistypirate
Come on Amber is not that bad wink

a-k-a-amber
well..... maybe not big grin

but its still close smile

Mistypirate
Thats enough for me. wink

Ericadawn
(to a guard)
More steam.

The guard bangs on the wall twice.

525 INT. BOILER ROOM - NIGHT

Two short ATTENDANTS work the boiler and bellow system that feeds steam to the bath house above. Gibbs crawls out of a tunnel, followed by Pintel, Ragetti, Cotton... and then Marty, who did not have to crawl. They see the attendants, smile at each other -- no problem --

A HUGE ATTENDANT comes into view. Problem. Ragetti moves to crawl back into the tunnel. Gibs grabs his collar --

GIBBS
(sotto)
None of that. If things don't go the way we want, then we're the only chance we have it won't go as bad as we expect.

526 INT. BATH HOUSE - NIGHT

STEAM issues from the pipes. Sao Feng leans over a vent, waving it into his face.

SAO FENG
I understand that you have a request to make of me...?

BARBOSSA
And a proposal to make to you. I've a venture underway, and i find myself in need of a ship and a crew.

SAO FENG
And you consider me worthy of such an honor? A ship and a crew.....
(a chuckle)
Huh. that's an odd coincidence.

ELIZABETH
Because you happen to have a ship and a crew you won't ned?

Barbossa gives her a warning glance.

SAO FENG
No. Because earlier this day, not far from here, a thief broke into my most revered uncle's temple, and tried to make off with these...

Sao Feng crosses over to a wizend OLD MAN, who clutches ANCIENT CHARTS to his chest. Sao Feng tries to take them -- but the Old Manreally does not want to let them go.

A look from Sao Feng, and the man releases them.

SAO FENG (cont'd)
Navigational charts. The route to the Farthest Gate.
(Barbossa's smile falters slightly)
Wouldn't it be amazing it this venture of yours took you to the world beyond this one?

PIRATES=SEX
That is so not right ericadawn leave us hanging like that grrrrrr.
oh and btw hi everyone long time no post eh.

Mistypirate
He guys I came across this.......SPOILERS

JACK
You can have barbossa. the belligerent homunculus and his friend with the wooden eye, both and turner. Especially Turner.

Beckett notes that suspicion behind his eyes.

BECKETT
And what becomes of Miss Swann?

JACK
The rest go with me aboard the pearl, and i will lead you to shipwreck cove. Do we have an accord?

Jack extends his hand. Beckett smiles at it.

And this one is about the giant crab lady.. wink

barbossa kneels; others follow suit.

Barbossa
calypso. I come before you as but a servent, humble and contrite. I have fulfilled my vow, and now ask your favor. spare myself, my ship, my crew -- but unleash your fury upon those who pretend themselves your masters, or mine!

Calypso barely takes notice of him ... long enough to say a single word thatBOOMS out over the deck --

Calypso
FOOL!

Barbossa's eyes go wide -- his long-odd gamble did not pay off --

641 Then, suddenly, she collapses, crashes down to the deck in the form of ten thousand crabs --

Crabs everywhere, a torrent running across the deck, tossing pirates aside. crabs flow out over the sides of the ship, and calypso is gone. silence.

PirateDiva
^^ Interesting....where did u find these?

Mistypirate
well I was roaming around the world and I just happen to stumble upon it. wink

Ericadawn
or KTTC

Mistypirate
Yes or KTTC.

Ericadawn
BARBOSSA
It would strain creduality, at that.

Sao Feng gazes at him levelly. He nods to two GUARDS near one of the baths. The Guards haul a figure out of the tank --

IT'S WILLIAM TURNER! He gasps for breath. Sao Feng grabs him by the hair, displays his face to Elizabeth and Barbossa.

SAO FENG
This is the thief. Is his face familiar to you?

Both play it cool: neither have ever seen him before. Sao Feng studies them, shrugs -- and picks up a huge FID --

SAO FENG (cont'd)
No? Then I guess he has no further need for it.

He prepares to stab Will with the fid -- Elizabeth tenses -- Sao Feng spots the tell. His pleasant demeanor is gone.

SAO FENG (cont'd)
You come into my city, you seek my indulgence and largesse, and you betray my hospitality? You betray me?

BARBOSSA
Sao Feng, I assure you, I had no idea --

SAO FENG
-- that he would get caught.

Sao Feng stares. Barbossa shrugs: yeah, okay.

SAO FENG (cont'd)
You intend to attempt a voyage to Davy Jone's Locker. And i can't help but wonder: why?

Barbossa tosses something to Sao Feng, who catches it -- a SILVER PIECE OF EIGHT. Sao Feng examines it.

SAO FENG (cont'd)
A piece of eight.
(looks up at Barbossa)
It's true then?

BARBOSSA
Aye. The time is upon us. We must convene the Bretheren Court.

He bangs twice on the wall. No steam.

SAO FENG
More steam!

lovethemtigers
The peices of eigth are such a mystery to me....what is the legend behind them..someone please explain it again.....is it something that the original Pirate Lords have passed down through the generations...and so far....Jack has no one to pass his on to yet....how does Barbossa have one...and it appears he doesn't have anyone to pass his on too, either, eh?

The leaked script is coinciding more and more with the screencaps being released...like the one of Liz and Sao Feng in the Bathhouse...and Liz in the canoe with the Chinese Hat on..and the one of her grabbing the man by the throat with a knife...

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by IheartPocky

A shot of a huge waterfall falling into nothing, Pulls back to reveal a ship hanging off the edge

TIA DALMA: (Voice-Over)Would you brave the weird, and haunted shores at world's end to fetch back wicked Jack and his precious Pearl?

CREW (Voice over) AYE!

Jack enters the shot from below the screen, something crawls onto his shoulder, he winces and tries to shoo the creature he blows hard at it trying to shake it off.

CUT TO BLACK

Shot of Jack and Gibbs and crew trying to tip the Black Pearl over by running side to side on its deck

Shot of a Pirate ship being set on fire, the Skull n crossbones flag burning in the wind.
shot of Governer Swann

THIS SUMMER
Shot of Barbossa and Jack stand amongst an enourmous crowd , Sao Feng enters the shot

A series of shots of hundreds of thousands of pirates in a stadium, Four figures stand at the centre of the stadium

WITNESS THE BATTLE
An amazing aerial shot of a thousand ships heading towards another thousand ships

A shot of a vast whirlpool, Lighting strikes the centre and a ship gets caught in it

A shot of Tia Dalma reaching to the skies, her robes blowing violently in the wind

A shot of a huge human looking figure in the middle of a huge violent storm at sea

END"

Too bad its fake...cuz it sound real...and very interesting....I wish the darn trailer would just come out and stop driving us mad....I need therapy...BAD

Ericadawn

Ericadawn
The meeting that ended badly which Feng refers to is, of course, when Calypso was imprisoned.

tee_pirategirl
I was just wondering and thought this was the best place to post this but a while ago a posted a link to a site with some pics and both versions of the scripts (originaly posted by someone else) and now I've lost it and i kinda wanna re read the scripts does anyone have the link or another link for the scripts?

lovethemtigers
here is the site that has both scripts..the 56 pager and the 36 pager that we've discussing on here....

bhttp://www.freewebs.com/potcrf/pictures1.htmeen

tee_pirategirl
thanks very much! really need it right now big grin

Ericadawn

tee_pirategirl
I LOVE that part of the script!!! very intense. it's from the second version right?

lovethemtigers: I don't think that the pieces of eight are passed through generstions for three reasons (this is just my opinion).
A) I'm not sure about this one but I don't think that Jack's father was a pirate...at least not at first because Jack landed in the EITC and for that u most have a family of (if not high) normal standings. But even if Teague WAS infact a pirate and Jack just got into the EITC al on his own or whatever Teague wouldn't be planing on giving his piece of eight to his son..who was working with the EITC at the time.

B)In the first part of the second version *SMALL SPOILER AHEAD* there's a pirate hanging and a piece of eight is shown tumbling and spining on a balck surface and black background and that piece is suspected to belong to Teague *END SPOILER* and if that is true than Jack and Teague each have their own piece and Teague couldn't have passed his on to Jack.

C)most pirates don't have children(at least none that they know of LOL) so that method wouldn't ensure that the brethern stays up and runing after the first generation and I think T&T thought of that too. They're reasonable enough...kinda...sorta.

So my theory is that the pirate lords are picked from the most able pirate captains of that time with the best ships and crew and that the pieces of eight are these coins..very powerfull coins that the original pirate lords used in the very first pirate gathering. To trap Calypso in human form becuase she'd disturbed the sea, creating storms and not letting them carry on with their plundering.she was realy furiouse over the whole Davy Jones thing. And that's why I think that the pieces of eight are the keys to Calypso's situation and tied to her in so many ways.

Just a theory! I'm not sure AT ALL but it seems logical considering what we know up till now.

lovethemtigers
^^^^Thanks for clearing that up...this makes perfect sense. I really hadn't analyzed what the peices of eight meant...but you are right...Pirates didn't usually have children...well, they did, but not in a respectable societal manner...

so....the Pirates have to hand pick who they want to give their coin to...and it doesn't have to be a son....Maybe Jack will give his Peice of Eight to Liz...Captain of the Empress...

and you are right Teague has a coin and so does Jack....but why does the scene switch back and forth between the young teen boy's hanging and Teague stressing with the coin..what is the meaning of this ....anyone?????

lovethemtigers

Ericadawn
I don't know about "version," it's from February 2006. I'm going to disagree, I have my own theory as well.

I believe some of the Pieces of Eight were passed down through generations because Feng speaks of his father talking about the last meeting and possibly even his grandfather. Obviously, Teague and Jack have their own coins so Jack must have gotten his from someone else. Perhaps someone felt guilty and gave theirs to Tia before they died so she gave Jack one.

I think Teague was always a pirate and that's why Jack was so eager to lead the straight and narrow life. I know the young Jack Sparrow books might not be totally canon, but in #6, he encourages a crew member to talk to their estranged parent because at least the parent it trying unlike Jack's dad who doesn't talk to him. He hated his dad and thus, piracy and all that entailed so he takes a respectable position with the East India Company...perhaps after being a Cartographer, but Jack can't escape his fate. He chooses piracy in order to do the right thing.

I also think the first meeting was more of a deciding the Code and meeting each other, sort of deal, where, yes, Calypso picked the best and brightest and it wasn't until Davy ticked her off and he came up with that plan that Calypso was imprisoned at the last Brethren meeting.

lovethemtigers
ah...that sounds good too...I'm so confused....these movie and all of it's theories are getting very deep....it's like taking a lit/comp class in school and trying to figure out what the author is trying to say through dialogue and symbolism....

Ericadawn

tee_pirategirl
hmmm...you're right! I hadn't thought of Sao's line. His father had clearly talked to him about it and given him the coin and he and Barbossa talk about how the Brethern hasn't met in "their time" as if it was a generation thing so...it probably goes both ways!

lovethemtigers
I love the swords coming out fromt he floorboard...who's under there...the rest of the Crew..Gibbs, Pintel, Ragetti, Marty, Cotton???

lovethemtigers
Hey...all this sounds great...but I'm still looking for Jack....can't wait til Jack Sparrow arrives on set...

lovethemtigers
and Norrington...oh man...I want Norrington to abandon the EITC and join the Pirates....I loved Norrie in DMC so much more than in COTBP...and Jack Davenport is so funny....he deserves some comic relief in the movie...instead of always being so Stoic...

Ericadawn
Jack Davenport is an awesome, awesome actor, I love him!!! He's also really funny in COTBP, but it's a more subtle, less obvious sort of comedy whereas he had more physical comedy and all in DMC. I was so happy because when I heard about him in DMC, I thought he might have more comedy and anyone who's seen Coupling knows what he's really capable of...although I must confess, I was also really excited to see Jack acting drunk again. I love when Jack's character's are drunk, which sounds so bad, but his characters get drunk in Coupling and The Wedding Date and it's just hilarious.

Okay, rambling over...I believe James' scene comes before Jack's...but it's an awesome scene, I think it might become my favorite James scene ever...at least top five.

lovethemtigers
Well, let's have it, Erica...bring on the James scene....

Ericadawn
Sorry, all in good time, we want almost the full movie in order, correct?

537 INT. CRAWL SPACE - BENEATH THE BATH HOUSE

Pintel and Ragetti light a fuse to a grenade attached to one of the joists -- EXPLOSION --

538 INT. BATH HOUSE - NIGHT

THE BATH HOUSE IS ROCKED, and half of the floor boards drop down, making a ramp. Gibbs, Marty, Cotton, Pintel and Ragetti rush in, firing pistols, join the fighting --

As MERCER strides in with a phalanx of SOLDIERS. Lian attacks him with a sword; he fires at her, killing her point blank --

Park pulls a steel chopstick out of her hair, sets out for vengeance. Pirates flee and scatter --

539 EXT. SINGAPORE - DOCKS - VARIOUS - NIGHT

Our heros fle down ramps, up ladders, swing on ropes. East India Trading Company AGENTS fire pistols, engage with swords --

Amid the fighting, a stack of crates is knocked over. Pintel pushes Steng out of the way, saving him.

Steng grins his thanks -- then suddenly slashes at Pintel, who jumps back.

PINTEL
Hey! You're a pirate!

Steng slashes, Pintel falls backwards over a rail --

Elizabeth and Barbossa, Cotton and Marty take on an array of East India Trading Company AGENTS --

540 Agents crouch behind the push cart of Tia Dalma. The canaries fly away from it, through open doors of their cages. The Agents realize something is wrong, and run --

Just as the cart EXPLODES --

541 ON A PLATFORM, a wall collapses and Mercer is knocked back, into the shadows. He pulls a steel chopstick out of one shoulder... then the other. Looks up and sees --

Will comes around a bamboo scrim -- where Sao Feng grabs him. He puts a knife to Will's throat. Fighting, gunfire, explosions can be seen past them, through the scrim.

SAO FENG
Odd coincidence, isn't it? The East India Trading Company finds me the day you show up in Singapore.

WILL
It is coincidence only.

Ericadawn

diddly
Originally posted by IheartPocky

CREW (Voice over) AYE!

CUT TO BLACK

shot of Governer Swann

THIS SUMMER

WITNESS THE BATTLE

END"

Its a fake???cry
I spent ALL that time for nothing????????ranting

Some ome PLEASE PM me when you get something real

Ericadawn
Screw PMing, let's just post when we get the real thing!! It is a trailer, after all, not the totally secret 'ship ending or something.

Ericadawn
Today is the Day!! The quality arrives!!!

WILL
It worked out the way I wanted.

He moves away -- past, Elizabeth who looks out from the rail -- there are dozens of ships clustered on shore. Beyond them, the glow of Singapore as it burns.

ELIZABETH
There's no place left for him to cower. Do you think he will honor the call?

Tia Dalma steps up behind her.

TIA DALMA
I cannot say. There be something on the seas that even the most staunch and bloodthirsty pirates have come to fear --

545 EXT. CARIBBEAN SEA - DAY

The Dutchman SURFACES. CANNON PORTS open. CANNONS FIRE -- rapid, no time for reloading. PIRATES SHIPS are hit BROADSIDES. Their cannons return fire.

The Dutchman's cannons go silent. Smoke drifts from the barrels, becoming...

546 EXT. CARIBBEAN SEA - DAY - LATER

....smoke that the Flying Dutchman sail through regally, smoke issuing from burning wreckage. It sails past, revealing:

IN THE DISTANCE, the Endeavor rides majestic on the horizon --

547 EXT. ENDEAVOUR - CAPTAN'S CABIN - DAY

Beckett turns a silver piece of eight in his hand. Beyond, the Dead Man's Chest occupies a place of honor on his desk.

BECKETT
The Brethren Court has been called. Where do they meet? To what purpose? They seek the Nine Pieces of Eight. What happens when they are brought together?

Reveal the man opposite him: Mercer. He shakes his head.

MERCER
Superstition and hearsay. That's all it is.

BECKETT
Sadly -- no. There are vestiges of the Age gone by still with us. Still dangerous. Still deadly.

ADMIRAL NORRINGTON enters. Reports to Beckett:

NORRINGTON
The attack is ended.

548 EXT. ENDEAVOUR - DAY

Governor Swann stares out at sections of blasted hull, floating barrels, and bodies. Becket and Norrington arrive, gaze out at the carnage.

sailorleo
yay for quality *huggles the quality and sighs....*

Ericadawn

Ericadawn

Ericadawn
BECKETT (cont'd)
(to marines)
Out. Everyone.

A nod from Norrington, and they obey.

BECKETT (cont'd)
Governor Swann, believe me...I only sought to spare you from the pain --

SWANN
You only sought to use my political connections to further your own cause! The worst pirate that ever sailed has more honor than you. Even Jack Sparrow had honor.

BECKETT
Jack Sparrow is no more. And was never more than selfish desire cloaked in romantic fictions. A legend we're well rid of.

NORRINGTON
(to Swann trying to catch up)
You knew Sparrow was dead.

SWANN
Not him. Elizabeth! Elizabeth is dead.

Norrington is shocked, numbed Swann pulls away from him. throws open the chest --

Inside is the BEATING HEART of Davy Jones.

Swann raises the bayonet.

SWANN
This abomination is done!

JONES
Are you prepared to take up my burden, then? If you slay the heart, then yours must take it's place -- and you must take mine. The Dutchman must always have a Captain.

Swann hesitates. Beckett spreads his hands: it's your call. Swann turns back to the chest -- Norrington catches his arm, wrests the bayonet from him.

SWANN
Let me!

NORRINGTON
Elizabeth would not have wanted this.

Swann's anger drains then, replaced by grief.

SWANN
Elizabeth...

Norrington escorts him out, past Beckett, Jones and Mercer.

Ericadawn
No one's responded except SailorLeo to my posts in a few days so unless you'd like me to continue, I guess I'll just stop posting from the script.

jackismyboo
BECKETT
You're dismissed, Captain.

A beat, and Jones leaves. Beckett contemplates his options as he shuts the chest softly.
MERCER
They know.

BECKETT
I can order Admiral Norrington's silence. He'll obey; it's what he does.

MERCER
And the governor?

BECKETT
Yes, Well. Every man should have a secret he carries to his grave.

AND OMITTED

555 EXT. HAI PENG - DECK - DUSK

Will makes a line fast -- notices a speck of water on the back of his hand -- looks up --

Many snowflakes are falling down onto the ship.

556 EXT. BETWEEN WORLDS - ICE PASSAGE - DUSK

The Hai Peng sails into a frozen glacial landscape.

557 EXT. HAI PENG - DECK - DUSK

Gibbs mans the helm, maneuvering through the ice.

CLOSE ON: THE MAP, as Will moves circles within circles of the chart. In the center, a drawing of a ship rotates.

WILL
(to huang)
Nothing here is set. It cannot be as accurate as modern charts.

HUANG
No. But it leads to more places.

Will stares after Huang as he moves away. Will's focus moves to one of the inscribed poems. He frowns.

WILL
Barbossa.
(reads)
"Over the edge, back, over again, sunrise sets, flash of green." Do you care to interpret?

BARBOSSA
Ever gazed upon the green flash Mr. Gibbs?

GIBBS
I reckon I've seen my share.
(to Will)
Happens on rare occasion, at the last glimpse of sunset, a green flash shoots up into the sky. Some go their whole lives and never see it. Some claim to have seen it who ain't. Some say --

PINTEL -- it signals when a soul comes back to this world from the dead.
(Gibbs glares at him)
Sorry.

Pintel slinks away, joins Ragetti.

RAGETTI
Don't they get it? It's a riddle. Riddles are fun. "Over the edge, back, over again --"

PINTEL
Riddles are not fun! The way it always goes is some poor bloke ends up dead, but just beforehand he realizes no, I wasn't supposed to listen to the sirens, I wasn't supposed to take the pot o' gold, but by then it's to late and he dies in a horrible and of times ironical manner,

Ericadawn
Boo, don't be so sure of James' allegiance, Beckett!

Yay, the script is continued...

jackismyboo
and in this case, you and I be the poor bloke!

Will, listening to this, turns to Barbossa, who laughs.

BARBOSSA
Do not fret, Mister Turner. We will find the way. It's not getting to the land of the dead is the problem -- it's getting back!

58 EXT. HAI PENG - DECK - NIGHT

Elizabeth stands beneath a lantern at the rail. She stares out at the dark sea. The icebergs are gone. Will joins her.

The ocean before them is a mirror, stars above and below.

Will turns slightly, as if to say something to her, but then turns back. Elizabeth catches the movement, turns to him. He doesn't look at her. She steps back away from the rail, then turns to leave. Will leans forward, arms on the rail, not looking at the beautiful sight.

He becomes aware of a distant ROARING sound. Not good.

WILL
Barbossa! Do you hear that?

BARBOSSA
Aye, these be the waters I know. We're good and lost now.

ELIZABETH
Lost?

BARBOSSA
For certain you have to be lost, to find a place as can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was, aye?

Barbossa laughs. The ship TURNS on it's own, tugged toward the ROARING sound. Will looks at Barbossa -- who just grins.

WILL
To stations! All hands! To stations!

The ship gathers speed, and the SOUND of ROARING WATER is LOUDER. Will climbs the rigging, looks out --

Far away, a line of white foam and spray stretches to infinity. With the Hai Peng pulled toward it.
WILL (cont'd)
Rudder full! Hard a-port! Gather way and keep her trim!

Pirates scramble to comply -- Barbosa strides forward.

BARBOSSA
Belay that! Let her run straight and true!

Barbossa tries to take the wheel -- but Will pushes him aside, shoving Barbossa to the deck.

WILL
Hard a-port!

559 FROM ABOVE, we see the Hai Peng as it fights the pull of the current. turning -- but not sharp enough...

PULL BACK AND REVEAL: an endlessly long WATERFALL where the ocean itself flows over and down into nothingness....

Ericadawn
Yay, world's end!!!

lovethemtigers
okay, ladies here is the thread that died out awhile back and has all the parts from the script...

Minie Mina
Gosh...there's nothing left to talk about. Man....all we can do is wait for the novel coming in april 10th and the movie.

Ericadawn
THE EDGE OF THE WORLD.

560 EXT. DECK - HAI PENG - NIGHT

Tia Dalma appears on deck. Unlike those around her she is calm and serene. She tosses her crab claws down onto a barrel head. Leans over them, murmurs an INCANTATION.

TIA DALMA
Malfaiteur en Tombeau, Crochir l'Esplanade, Dans l'Fond d'l'eau!

She repeats the phrase, faster and then slower. Moves the claws around in an intricate, repeating pattern --

The ROAR is now DEAFENING. Will wrestles the wheel. Elizabeth whirls to Barbossa as he pulls himself to his feet.

ELIZABETH
You've doomed us all.

BARBOSSA
Don't be so unkind! Ye might not survive the trip...and these be the last friendly words ye hear...

561 FROM ABOVE, the Hai Peng continues to turn, fighting to escape...near sideways now to the edge.

The hull of the Hai Peng sticks out into the air...and then the entire ship TILTS over and TOPPLES DOWN --

562 Elizabeth SCREAMS...Barbossa LAUGHS...all the Pirates CRY OUT as the ship plummets down into --

BLACKNESS

And SILENCE. Then SINGING and LAUGHTER. Various pirate voices, distant, eerie..."yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me...."

And just as quickly as they came, the voices FADE...

ivebeendepped43
iiim confuzed

jackismyboo
woah woah the novel comes APRIL 10th??????? yay!!!!! sorry

the best part of the script!!!! well on of the best

563 FADE UP:
A WHITE HOT SUN burns in a cloudless blue sky.

564 EXT. BLACK PEARL - DAY
OMIT
to reveal Jack Sparrow.....

He makes it fast, calls up:

JACK
Boatswain! Haul the halyard! slacken braces!

PAN UP TO -- surprise! -- JACK SPARROW, a second one, in the rigging. Jack waves and calls down:

JACK (BOATSWAIN) (cont'd)
Aye, Captain! Slacken braces, men, make all! How does she lie?

ON DECK, a sailor turns: JACK SPARROW again.

JACK (cont'd)
a fair wind and a following sea!

Captain jack nods. In good spirits, he moves along the deck -- then stops and looks down. There is a problem.

JACK (CAPTAIN)
What say ye about the condition of the knot on this bow line?

JACK (BOATSWAIN)
It be proper to my eyes, sir.

As he speaks, Captian Jack tugs on the line and it unravels.

JACK (CAPTAIN) (CONT'D)
Proper? It is neither proper nor suitable, sir! It is not acceptable nor adequate. It is, in obvious fact, an abomination.

Another Jack steps forward - earnest, well-meaning.

JACK (HONEST) (CONT'D)
Begging your pardon, sir. Perhaps if you gave the man another chance --

JACK (CAPTAIN) (CONT'D)
It's that sort of thinking that got us into this mess.

Jack pulls a pistol and SHOOTS honest Jack, who goes stumbling backwards, over the rail. Jack turns back --

CLOSE ON Jack's face:

JACK (CONT'D)

You have caused us to lose speed and therefore time. Precious time, which cannot be recovered once lost. Do you understand? Aye Captain. DO YOU NOW?

Pull BACK to see that there is no one speaking to Jack, and he speaks to no one. He carries both sides of the argument. Madness in his eyes.
JACK (CONT'D)
It will have to be redone. All of it. All of it. And let this serve as a lesson to the lot of you!

PULL BACK MORE. We see the true state of the Black Pearl. Sails flat. No crew. No movement. No other Jack Sparrows. The Black Pearl sits alone in a vast desert. With Jack Sparrow, alone, raving on the deck.

JACK (CONT'D)
Look, there now, we've lost the wind! And the water's run low. How are we to complete the voyage with no wind, and no water? It's the doldrums, sir, could last for weeks. I am WELL AWARE of that fact, Quartermaster!

Jack Waves his hands at a sail, blows at it --

JACK (CONT'D)
My soul I do swear, for a breeze. A gust. A whisper. A kiss ...

Lilimimi
What do you think of this last line ? What does he mean exactly ? Does he regret Lizzie ? Does he want to kiss her again ?

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by jackismyboo
woah woah the novel comes APRIL 10th??????? yay!!!!! sorry

the best part of the script!!!! well on of the best

563 FADE UP:

OMIT

JACK

PAN UP TO -- surprise! -- JACK SPARROW, a second one, in the rigging. Jack waves and calls down:

JACK (cont'd)

Captain jack nods. In good spirits, he moves along the deck -- then stops and looks down. There is a problem.

JACK (CAPTAIN)

JACK (BOATSWAIN)

JACK (CAPTAIN) (CONT'D)
Proper? It is neither proper nor suitable, sir! It is not acceptable nor adequate. It is, in obvious fact, an abomination.

JACK (HONEST) (CONT'D)

JACK (CAPTAIN) (CONT'D)

Jack pulls a pistol and SHOOTS honest Jack, who goes stumbling backwards, over the rail. Jack turns back --

CLOSE ON Jack's face:

JACK (CONT'D)

You have caused us to lose speed and therefore time. Precious time, which cannot be recovered once lost. Do you understand? Aye Captain. DO YOU NOW?

Pull BACK to see that there is no one speaking to Jack, and he speaks to no one. He carries both sides of the argument. Madness in his eyes.
JACK (CONT'D)
It will have to be redone. All of it. All of it. And let this serve as a lesson to the lot of you!

PULL BACK MORE. We see the true state of the Black Pearl. Sails flat. No crew. No movement. No other Jack Sparrows. The Black Pearl sits alone in a vast desert. With Jack Sparrow, alone, raving on the deck.

JACK (CONT'D)
Look, there now, we've lost the wind! And the water's run low. How are we to complete the voyage with no wind, and no water? It's the doldrums, sir, could last for weeks. I am WELL AWARE of that fact, Quartermaster!

JACK (CONT'D)

yes...I love it...Jack Sparrow...poor Jack, he's gone mad. Look what kissing and flirting with Lizzie has gotten him...death in Davy Jones' locker. His obsession with Liz took his focus off of escaping death. Bet he won't let that happen again. He kills honest Jack to ensure this. Because it was honest Jack that gets him into this trouble in the first place.

Love, love, love that line...cuz despite all that happens to him, this may reveal that he still desires Lizze despite all....however, Johnny does say that in AWE Jack tries to avoid being alone with Liz and Will cause it's just better for his health, he reckons,....love that explanation by Johnny.

"My soul I do swear for a breeze, a whisper, a kiss....."

Well, not that the trailer has come out, I guess this scene is this shot:

http://i14.tinypic.com/4794b9t.jpg

quite resembling his appearance in POTC...

http://i14.tinypic.com/2f092fo.jpg

Lilimimi
It could be, but remember the trailer : this plan appears when Barbossa says "There was a time when apirate was free to sail his own way in the world...". So I think it's Jack when he became a pirate, years ago...

SarahB
yah it sounds most like him.....

willofthewisp
"Love, love, love that line...cuz despite all that happens to him, this may reveal that he still desires Lizze despite all....however, Johnny does say that in AWE Jack tries to avoid being alone with Liz and Will cause it's just better for his health, he reckons,....love that explanation by Johnny."----lovethemtigers

I'm completely agreeing with you, but if you watch the movies, he already pretty much avoids being alone with them, especially Liz. He flirts constantly with her, but always where there are other people, like he doesn't trust her or himself otherwise. Last semester, my class discussed Penelope in The Odyssey and how she's always surrounded by her maids when she talks to her suitors. She doesn't like/want them, but she's not alone with them, mostly out of protection and so she won't even have a chance to be tempted. I think the same thing is going on here, removing temptation.....just failing miserably at it.

lovethemtigers
ah...I love that explanation.....removing temptation, but failing miserably at it....I just can't wait to see the tension between jack and liz....willabethers at KTTC say that we have seen all the tension we are going to see between jack and liz in dmc...that after the kiss of death, that pretty much put an end to the curiosity issue and that now it is just done with.....but i sooo beg to differ..i bet it's only the beginning...can u imagine what it will be like to face a man you kissed, a man you are attracted to and yet you left him for dead...to remove said temptation....a man that called you Pirate.....they are living in a dream world if they think its over between Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann..its' far from over....

hey that would be a hot scene in a fanfiction....kind of like in the Notebook....maybe a few years go by...then Jack returns to the Island...and tells Lizzie how he's got something to show her and they go off in a longboat and he shows her beautiful things around the swamp, then it starts to rain...and they come upon a dock and deserted cabin....and it goes something like this...

The rain is pouring down on them, they are soaked to the bone, their clothes clinging to their skins. Jack is tieing up the longboat and liz starts to storm off toward the cabin..but then turns around and as Jack turns away from tieing the boat, she slaps him.

Jack: Did I deserve that just for getting you stuck in a storm?

Liz: No, that's for abandoning me. Why did you let me leave, why did you never try to contact me over all these past few years? Why?

Jack: I did try, I sent you a message through Norrington, did you not ever receive it?

Liz: What? No. James came to see me but he never mentioned you. Why didn't you come yourself

Jack: Because at our last parting you were pretty convincing that it was over and that it would never have worked between us...I con't like to be rejected.

Liz: Oh.

Jack: yes, oh, And by the way. It wasn't over for me back then and it's still not over....

then Jack grabs lizzy and they start kissing...he picks her up and carries her into the cabin...slams her up against the wall.....etc.........

I know, never gonna happen....here comes Kenny16 and his tamborine...but hey, a girl can dream can't she...

Ditte3
Thank you Lovethemtigers.It was sweet.

Ericadawn
563 FADE UP:

OMIT

JACK

JACK (cont'd)

JACK (CAPTAIN)

JACK (BOATSWAIN)

JACK (CAPTAIN) (CONT'D)

Minie Mina
Ah, the "many Jacks" scene.

JACK (HONEST) (CONT'D)

JACK (CAPTAIN) (CONT'D)

CLOSE ON Jack's face:

JACK (CONT'D)

JACK (CONT'D)

JACK (CONT'D)

JACK (CONT'D)

Ericadawn

Minie Mina
aha...The song tells the story of how Calypso was improsined.

lovethemtigers
So, why did they trap her in the human form....was this before or after Davy became fishface...I know I may sound stupid, and I know this has been covered before was back when, but explain if you can, please.

This is all I know...Davy and Calypso were lovers (were they married), she betrays him, he cuts his heart out and tucks it away in a chest - dead man's chest - hidden from the world, he keep the key so no one can disturb the key...so, Calypso is a goddess of the sea and Davy is a god of the sea...was Davy ever a human? How did Jack meet Davy and make a deal with him to bring back the wicked wench and rechristian it as the Black Pearl....

so confused confused

Ericadawn
They trapped her because she was spoiling the party, causing storms to wreck their ships one day and fair weather the next...plus, Jones convinced them to do it because of what she did to him. Yep, Jones was human once which is important since Will is human, too.

This is all I can say at the moment.

lovethemtigers
They trapped her because she was spoiling the party, causing storms to wreck their ships one day and fair weather the next...plus, Jones convinced them to do it because of what she did to him. Yep, Jones was human once which is important since Will is human, too.

This is all I can say at the moment.

thank you...

lovethemtigers
and so it continues...Jack in Davy's locker

656 EXT. DAVY JONES LOCKER - BLACK PEARL - DAY

Jack drops down into the sand next to the Black Pearl. Picks up a rope and pulls -- his feet dig into the sand; he goes nowhere. The rope angles up behind him to the ship. He's trying to pull it, to no avail. He slumps down.

JACK
No wind.

Nearby are several SMOOTH ROUND STONES. Jack picks one up and FLINGS it, skipping it across the sand. Jack sits down. Looks over. Weirdly, the stone comes rolling back.

The stone rocks back and forth, an egg hatching. Cracks appear. The stone transforms into a crab.

The crab turns toward Jack. Clicks, like it's laughing.

JACK (CONT'D)
Perfect. What would my torment be without unusual crabs here to mock me.

Jack grabs a handful of sand and flings it. The crab flinches back. Jack collapses.

The crab scuttles forward, looks at Jack. Scuttles sideways, looks at the ship. The crab moves away to the pile of stones.

Jack sits with is head lowered to his knees, alone in the dunes of the vast desert.

566 EXT. DAVY JONES' LOCKER - DESERT - LATER

Jack lays on his back in the sand. Baking in the sun. A SHADOW MOVES OVER HIM. Jack opens his eyes, blinks.
ANGLE - ABOVE JACK, the PROW of the Black Pearl. Moving. Jack stands up, ses -- the Black Pearl drifts, floats across the sand, carried on the backof a thousand chittering crabs.

JACK
Interesting.

567 OMITTED

568 EXT. DAVY JONES' LOCKER - SHORELINE - DESERT - DAY
Broken bits of wreckage, all that's left of the Hai Peng. Pintel and Ragetti crawl onto shore, Ragetti grinning.

PINTEL
What has got into you

RAGETTI
I thought it was fun.

PINTEL
It wasn't fun! (scowls, gives up) Maybe a little, the tilting over part --

RAGETTI
-- and the big splash at the end!
Elizabeth, Will, Gibbs, Tia Dalma pull themselves out of the water. Followed by Mart, Cotton, Tia Huang and his men.

Jack the Monkey appears to swim along...then rises up, out of the water,
Barbossa underneath him -- he was clutching Barbossa's hat. On shore, Gibbs takes in the utter desolation.

GIBBS
This be truly a God-forsaken place.

ELIZABETH
I don't see Jack, I don't see anyone.

MARTY
Not a soul.

BARBOSSA
He is here. Davy Jones never once gave up that what he got from the sea.

WILL
(at Barbossa)
And does it matter? We are trapped here, by your doing. No different than Jack.

TIA DALMA
Witty Jack be closer than you think.

All eyes turn to Tia Dalma. A DOZEN CRABS appear, moving over the sand, scuttling sideways up onto her. She balances them on her arms, cooing to them like pets. Behind her --

569 JACK SPARROW APPEARS in the sky, at the bow of the Black Pearl, riding over the desert sand, toward the water, carried on the backs of ten thousand chittering crabs.

GIBBS
Slap me thrice and hand me to my momma! It's Jack!

Elizabeth, Gibbs, and Will see Jack and grin -- even Barbossa has to smile. The ship SPLASHES down --

lovethemtigers
Poor Jack...no wonder why he becomes so bitter...he's been used and betrayed by everyone he ever cared for, trusted...Barbossa his first mate, and now the woman he may love, Elizabeth.....

lovethemtigers
JACK (CONT'D)
Perfect. What would my torment be without unusual crabs here to mock me.

Jack grabs a handful of sand and flings it. The crab flinches back. Jack collapses.
I meant to post this little snippet with my coment,....Jack drops his head to his knees, all alone in the said dunes...

The crab scuttles forward, looks at Jack. Scuttles sideways, looks at the ship. The crab moves away to the pile of stones.

Jack sits with is head lowered to his knees, alone in the dunes of the vast desert.

Minie Mina

savvysparrow

Minie Mina
Erm...

I'm not sure about the captain of the FD becoming Pirate King...

But for Elizabeth...she gets to be named pirate king. There is no such thing as pirate queen.

savvysparrow
You know that for sure?

Minie Mina
Uhum.

call it unisex. To be branded as Pirate King is for man or woman.

savvysparrow
Geez a lou, what else do you know Chiki? So that means with the toys that we've been hearing about, Elizabeth becomes the pirate king, which makes sense. The writers have said that Elizabeth is the best pirate of the trio.

Minie Mina
Well, I also know that from the toys, the dog with the keys, they call it magic keys.

PirateDiva
Anyone notice that Marty has a set of keys around his neck too!?

savvysparrow
Magic keys? Lol, great. Why is that? Because they're super glued to the roof of the dog's mouth?

Minie Mina
Really? Maybe the pooch adopted Marty as his own personal flee.

willofthewisp

lovethemtigers
and so we come to the part we have seen a clip of..the one with Barbossa and Jack fighing over who is captain, and Jack calls him "chartman"...and then the picture of Jack and the long telescope....

Jack comes to Tia Huang.

JACK (cont'd)
And you are?

HUANG
Tia Huang. These are my men.

JACK
Where do your allegiances lie?
HUANG
With the highest bidder.

JACK
I have a ship.

HUANG
Sold.
Jack, satisfied, gestures for them to get on board. He turns away, pulls out his compass. Glances down --

ON THE COMPASS: the needle is spinning. Jack snaps it closed.

BARBOSSA
Ja-ack.

Jack turns. Barbossa hold up the ancient charts.

BARBOSSA
Which way you going, Jack?

571 EXT. BLACK PEARL - DECK - DAY

Barbossa calls out orders. Jack shadows him, and repeats the orders a half-second behind, a little louder.

BARBOSSA
Trim that sail! Slack windward brace and sheet! Haul that pennant line!

JACK
Trim that sail! Slack windward brace and sheet! Haul that pennant line!

BARBOSSA
What are you doing?

JACK
The Captain gives orders on a ship.

BARBOSSA
The Captain is giving orders.

JACK
My ship, that makes me Captain.

BARBOSSA
They be my charts!

PINTEL
Stow it, the both of you, and that's an order! Understand?

Jack and Barbossa stare at Pintel, too incredulous to respond. Pintel puts his hands up and backs away --

PITEL (cont'd)
Sorry! Just, with the Captain issue in doubt and all, thought I'd throw my name in for consideration -- sorry.
RAGETTI
I would vote for you.

Jack steps up to the rail, and ceremoniously pulls out a telescope, the way a Captain would do it.

Barbossa steps up beside him. Smirks...pulls out a MUCH LONGER telescope. Jack stares at it, deflated.

Will steps past them, searching the deck for Elizabeth --

lovethemtigers
^^^ha, ha in the clip - from the actual movie - they have alot more play between jack and barbie then what is written in this script......

jackismyboo
the mistrust scene!!!!
572 INT. BLACK PEARL - BELOW DECKS - DAY

Will looks, finds Elizabeth, sitting alone.

WILL
You left Jack to the Kraken.

She looks up. She's been crying -- but she is relieved.

ELIZABETH
He's rescued now. It's done with.

Will does not agree. Looks away. Se stands --

ELIZABETH (cont'd)
Will, I had no choice!

WILL
You chose not to tell me

ELIZABETH
I couldn't. It wasn't your burden to bear.

He catches her arm, pulls her around to face him.

WILL
But I did bear it. Didn't I? I just didn't know what it was. I thought...

ELIZABETH
You thought I loved him.

She tries to move past him. He blocks her way. She tries to push him aside. He pushes her back against the hull.

WILL
If you make your choices alone, how can I trust you?

ELIZABETH
You can't.

He looks away from her. She ducks beneath his arm and goes.

573 EXT. BLACK PEARL - NIGHT

Sailing the darkness between worlds.

574 INT. BLACK PEARL - CAPTIAN'S CABIN - NIGHT
The cabin is still ripped to shreds from the encounter with the Flying Dutchman, the Kraken. Barbossa inspects the damage.

BARBOSSA
I see you neglected to care for my ship.

JACK
What, this? Just ventilating. Clear out the stench of the previous owner, you know. Thinking of putting in French doors, actually. Feel the cross breeze.

Gibbs sticks his head in.

GIBBS
Heading, Captain?

On the word "captain" both Jack and Barbossa turn.

JACK
Two degrees starboard --

BARBOSSA
I'm Captain of the starboard side! Two degrees starboard. The Captain will now take the helm.

GIBBS
(salutes twice)
Aye, sirs.

575 EXT. BLACK PEARL - DECK - NIGHT

Gibbs exits, followed by Jack and Barbossa. Each of them split to opposite stairs, Jack to port, Barbossa to starboard.

They come together at the wheel, with a nervous Cotton in between. Jack adjusts the wheel. Barbossa adjusts it back.

jenbojenbojeno
lmao I love the little scenes between jack and barbossa.

Ericadawn
I totally forgot she explains this!!!

576 ON THE STERN DECK, Ragetti surreptitiously readies a fishing pole. Moves to the railing, looks down. Drops the line --

IN THE WATER, a pale BODY hurries past, face up, eyes closed, hands crossed over it's chest. Ragetti lets out a cry, jumps back. He edges back to the rail --

A STREAM of BODIES flows past underwater. Old, young, men and women, at different depths and moving at different speeds.

Pintel has joined Ragetti, watching over the side.

PINTEL
Eerie. Downright macabre.

RAGETTI
(musing)
I wonder what would happen if you dropped a cannon ball on one of 'em.

They look at each other -- let's find out!

Pintel picks up a cannon ball, turns -- Tia Dalma is there, fixes them both with stern look. Frightened, Pintel drops the cannon ball.

PINTEL
Be disrespectful, it would.

TIA DALMA
(looks out to sea)
They should be in the care of Davy Jones. That was the duty he was charged with by the goddess Calypso: to ferry those who died at sea to the other side. And every ten years, he could come ashore, to be with she who loved him truly. But he has become a monster.

RAGETTI
He wasn't always all tentacle-y?

Mistypirate
What the heck..Since this was posted on another board I thought it would be ok to posted it here..I apologize if you guys are going by order of events..But here it goes..

Barbossa (cont'd):
there was a time when the seas be tamed. the world a rougher place. and a sailor made his own fate. (beat) i aim to bring it back. and for that. i need the brethren court.
Barbossa taps the knot pendant Sao Feng wears.
Barbossa (cont'd):
all the court.

Sao Feng:
what are you proposeing?

Barbossa:
what be you accepting

Sao Feng:
the girl.

Elizabeth:
WHAT??

Will:
We give you Elizabeth in exchange for helping us escape?
Sao Feng nods -- it seems a reasonable price to him.

Barbossa:
No. No. out of the question.

Sao Feng:
It was not a question.
Elizabeth has been thinking it through.

Elizabeth:
done.

Will:
what? (to Sao Feng) Not done.

Elizabeth:
You've put us in these straits. If this frees us, then ... (again to Sao Feng) done.

Will:
No.

Elizabeth:
my choice. my choice alone.

Will:
Elizabeth, they are pirates.

Elizabeth:
I've had more then enough experiance dealing with pirates.
She says it pointedly, imply she's had more then enough of dealing with one pirate in particular: him.

Sao Feng:
i am pleased
He reaches out to take her arm, but she yanks it out of his grasp, holds up a warning finger: ah-ah.
Sao Feng (Cont'd):
my appologies. I know I must earn your favor.
Elizabeth is a bit suprised by his respect, but shes willing to take it.

Elizabeth:
thats right. You do.

Barbossa:
then we have an accord

Sao Feng:
agreed.
They shake

Ericadawn
Yeah, she isn't traded.

savvysparrow
Ah, so that's how it goes down. I like that much better than the first version to be honest. It makes her seem less like a victim.

Will:
Elizabeth, they are pirates.

Elizabeth:
I've had more then enough experience dealing with pirates.
She says it pointedly, imply she's had more than enough of dealing with one pirate in particular: him.

Now that is a great line! She sees Will's pirate actions, and considers him no better than the other pirates. But he doesn't see it! How ironic. smile

Lilimimi
Hey, Mistypirate, where did you get that ? On what other board ? wink

lovethemtigers
So it is Elizabeth choice to go with Sao...when does this happen and why? Where is Jack at this point?

savvysparrow
It's the continuation of the scene in which we find out that Will went to get Jack in purgatory to rescue the Pearl and that he was working with Sao Fen all along. It's also were we find out that Sao Fen was also working with Beckett and has double crossed Will. It's quite devious really.

So Jack is still negociating with Beckett at this point, I would imagine. And Elizabeth decides she's better off with Sao Fen.

PirateDiva
yes she is better of with Sao Feng now....but if Jack were on the ship with him....I highly doubt that she would have gone with Feng so freely!!

Wow the script has come a long way since the 57 pager, because in the very 1st draft...it was Jack who traded her to Sao!!! There was a lot of tention between Liz and Jack....but i guess they took it in a different direction and made the tension towards Will and Liz...which i like better!! big grin

Lilimimi
Originally posted by savvysparrow
It's the continuation of the scene in which we find out that Will went to get Jack in purgatory to rescue the Pearl and that he was working with Sao Fen all along. It's also were we find out that Sao Fen was also working with Beckett and has double crossed Will. It's quite devious really.

So Jack is still negociating with Beckett at this point, I would imagine. And Elizabeth decides she's better off with Sao Fen.

Ok... I better understand now... Thanks mate !

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by PirateDiva
yes she is better of with Sao Feng now....but if Jack were on the ship with him....I highly doubt that she would have gone with Feng so freely!!

Wow the script has come a long way since the 57 pager, because in the very 1st draft...it was Jack who traded her to Sao!!! There was a lot of tention between Liz and Jack....but i guess they took it in a different direction and made the tension towards Will and Liz...which i like better!! big grin

really....well, I guess that Why Will proposes to her again later because he is unsure how she feels about him after all of this....
I liked the tension between jack and liz...I was kind of looking forward to seeing Jack trade Lizzie to Sao....

Okay, so Jack is with Beckett when she decides to stay with Sao..is this when we see her in the picture with the pretty hat on and her and Sao are looking at each other...maybe she does marry Sao....I think Lizzie is loosing it....

so, if Lizzie is with Sao, and Will is with ???? and Jack is with Beckett, when does the scene take place when jack trades everyone to Beckett and he keeps Elizabeth with him....

PirateDiva
LMAO LMAO LMAO!! ^^ U know that sounded insane!! LMAO im in Hysterics about the amount of times these characters can Betray each other!!! LOL...i am really looking forward to all the betrayals in this movie....Betrayal after Betrayal after Betrayal....WOW!

I heard even Gibbs betrays Jack somehow!!

and yes i liked the tension between Lizzy and Jack too...but i like that Liz is fed up with Will...it's just good for our ship!!

Minie Mina
Did you remember what I said what I was willing to do to have a sparrabeth ending?

That I would gladly take Will big grin so that Liz and Jack can be together lol

PirateDiva
lol...yes and i said ur doing the community a favor!! and that u'd be a hero...lol!

Minie Mina
LMAO!!!

Good times smile

JacksSweet

savvysparrow
Originally posted by Minie Mina
Did you remember what I said what I was willing to do to have a sparrabeth ending?

That I would gladly take Will big grin so that Liz and Jack can be together lol

That's big of you Mina. I can't imagine what a sacrifice you'd be making.... smile

I'm sure we're really twisting your arm into seducing Will.

savvysparrow
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
really....well, I guess that Why Will proposes to her again later because he is unsure how she feels about him after all of this....
I liked the tension between jack and liz...I was kind of looking forward to seeing Jack trade Lizzie to Sao....

Okay, so Jack is with Beckett when she decides to stay with Sao..is this when we see her in the picture with the pretty hat on and her and Sao are looking at each other...maybe she does marry Sao....I think Lizzie is loosing it....

so, if Lizzie is with Sao, and Will is with ???? and Jack is with Beckett, when does the scene take place when jack trades everyone to Beckett and he keeps Elizabeth with him....

Ha, she doesn't marry Sao. She willingly trades herself to him because she feels alone. Jack appears to despise her, Will has essentially betrayed her. Her father has died, so she figures she's better off with Sao. He tries to marry her in the Biblical sense of the word, fortunately he does not succeed. The Dutchman interrupts.

I think it's interesting that she and Barbossa make such a team. They work together during the bathhouse scene almost seamlessly, and he is entirely unwilling to trade her. Barbie has a soft spot....awwww!

PirateDiva
OMG Dont tell me BARBIE falls for her too? lol

savvysparrow
Not so much falls for her, but I think he softens towards her. He recognizes an ally and a pirate when he sees one. Also, remember that Elizabeth is being compared to Calypso, who is the sea. Sao Fen has a line that says something to the effect of: All men love the sea.

So, really I'm sure he admires her for her 'sea-like' qualities. And in the original draft of COTBP, Barbossa warns Jack to be mindful of Elizabeth because she was livel to steal his heart.

Ericadawn
TIA DALMA
No, he was a man, once. Poor, unfortunate souls...now they must find their own way.

Ragetti nods, spots something ahead: a small boat, coming toward them, lit by a lantern's glow.

RAGETTI
Now it's boat's coming.

577 EXT. BLACK PEARL - FORWARD DECK - NIGHT

Will and Elizabeth join Tia Dalma at the rail. Far away, other boats can be seen, their own lanterns lit.

Gibbs arrives at the rail, loading a rifle, lifts it to aim -- Will stops him.

WILL
No, they are not a threat to us. Am I right?

He looks to Tia Dalma for confirmation.

TIA DLAMA
We are but guests to them. They heed us not.

BARBOSSA
Best just let them be.

Gibbs lowers the rifle but keeps it ready. The boats move past, an eerie, surreal sight. Elizabeth looks at the nearest boat, peers closer. Recognizes the passenger.

ELIZABETH
My father! We've made it back!
(to Swann)
Father, here! Look here!

Jack puts a consoling hand on Elizabeth's shoulder.

JACK
Elizabeth. We're not back yet.

He looks her in the eye. Elizabeth stares at him -- and realization dawns. Her next cry is one of anguish:

ELIZABETH
Father!

IN THE BOAT, Weatherby Swann glances over. His lantern lights half his face, leaving the rest in shadow.

SWANN
Elizabeth!
(concern)
Are you dead?

Lilimimi
I'm dying to see this scene ! Elisabeth is very sad and Jack puts a consoling hand on her shoulder... stick out tongue Poor Lizzie...

lovethemtigers
ELIZABETH
No....

Swann nods at that. Elizabeth has to move along the rail of the Pearl, toward the stern to keep pace with him.

SWANN
I think I am.

ELIZABETH
No. You can't be.

SWANN
(has trouble recalling) There was a chest, you see...How odd. At the time, it seemed so important.

ELIZABETH
Come aboard! (to the others) Someone -- cast a line! (to Swann) Come back with us!
Crewman prepare a line, to slowly for Elizabeth. She grabs it from them, casts it out. It lands neatly in Swann's boat, but he makes no move toward it.
SWANN
And a heart, and if you stabbed the heart...you would have to sail forever. That's how it worked. Stab the heart and take his place. The Dutchman must have a Captain. Silly thing to die for.

Will makes note of that. Jack makes note as well. Glances at Tia Dalma. But Tia Dalma is focused only on Will. She whispers, just loud enough for Will to hear --

TIA DALMA
A touch of destiny...

Due to the action of the two vessels passing, the rope begins to slip toward the edge of the boat.

ELIZABETH
Take the line!

SWANN
(suddenly this is important) Elizabeth.

She gives him her full attention.

SWANN (cont'd)
When I would reprimand you to obey rules, it was because I did not want you to ever be unhappy. But I should have recognized in your willfulness....your courage. I am proud of you Elizabeth.
The line is about to slip from Swann's boat.

ELIZABETH
The line! Catch the line!

The end of the line falls into the water.

ELIZABETH (cont'd)
Father!

His boat is near the aft of the Pearl.

ELIZABETH (cont'd)
Come back with us! Please! I won't let you go!

TIA DALMA
She must not leave the ship!

Elizabeth climbs the rail. Will gets here slightly ahead of Jack to haul her back.
SWANN
I'll give your love to your mother then, shall I?

Elizabeth stares after him. Watching, helpless.

Light of the boat's lantern is swallowed up by the darkness.

Elizabeth turns toward Will, into his arms. He confronts her...but his eyes drift toward Tia Dalma.

WILL Is there a way?

TIA DALMA
(shakes her head 'no') He is at peace.

Ericadawn
Aww, it's so sad and I love it. It has the only mention in the whole trilogy of her mother.

578 EXT. DAVY JONES LOCKER - SUNSET

An orange sun hovers over a dark horizon...

579 EXT. BLACK PEARL - MAIN DECK - SUNSET

No wind. No movement. The crew lays about the deck -- parched with thirst, no energy. Pintel tilts a water barrel over his head, cracked lips waiting, waiting -- nothing.

PINTEL
No water. Why is all but the rum gone?

Gibbs lets a final drop fall from a bottle to his lips --

GIBBS
Rum's gone too.

Tia Dalma and Will are at the rail. Elizabeth sits alone, withdrawn. Will watches her.

Ericadawn
I loved the twist of the Rum line.

TIA DALMA
If we can not escape these doldrums before night, I fear we will sail on trackless seas, under starless skies, doomed to roam the reach between worlds...forever.

GIBBS
With no water, forever looks to be arriving a mite soon.

Ragetti, hand over his eye, chases the monkey past. Jack notices Ragetti's eye as it rolls on top of the charts.

WILL
(re: Barbossa)
Why doesn't he do something?
(reads)
"Over the edge, back, over again, sunrise sets, flash of green."

ON JACK: gazing at the chart where rolls Ragetti's eye.

GIBBS
There's no sense to it. Sunrises don't set.

WILL
And the green flash happens at sunset, not sunrise.

GIBBS
Over the edge....driving me bloody well over the edge.

They fade into the background as Jack watches Ragetti's eye, rolling back and forth, idly plays with the rings of the charts. Chineese characters line up to read: UP IS DOWN.

JACK
Up is down. That's maddeningly unhelpful. Why are theses things never clear?

Jack idly watches as Ragetti's eye roll scross the table;
ship moving with the waves…
Jack has a sudden idea. Gets up, watches the eye. His movement is enough to draw the attention of the others.

JACK SPARROW
Hmn. When sunrise sets. Now there's a notion.

He moves over the railing at port. Everyone follows… the ship tilts that way a little. Jack thinks - -
Jack suddenly races to the starboard side. Everyone follows - -
what is he up to? He looks out at the sunset. Suddenly seems to see something on the port side.

JACK SPARROW (CONT'D)
There, it moved!

ELIZABETH
What?

WILL
I don't see anything - -

But Jack runs across, and everyone follows, and the ship tilts a little more. Jack goes the other way, and Gibbs figures it out.

GIBBS
He's rocking the ship.

BARBOSSA
Aye, he's onto it. All hands together!

GIBBS
Time it with each swell!

Jack races back to port. Then to starboard. The ship tilts back and forth - -

PINTEL
He's going to tip us over!

Ragetti already has a rope ready.

RAGETTI
We tie each other to the mast, upside down, so we'll Beckett right side up when the boat flips!

Pintel thinks about it. Thinks about it Thinks about it - -

PINTEL
Good idea!

Will gets to the rail as the ship tilts, look out - -
The sun SINKS into the sea, a small orange flam left - -
- - Black pearl tilts further - -
They rock the Black Pearl completely over; waves fill the sails and cause the ship to continue to roll - -
CAMERA MOVES AROUND THE ROLLING SHIP, UNDERWATER - -
Chains, cannons, small objects fall down toward the depths.
Jack, Will, Elizabeth, Barbossa, Gibbs hold on, flat down away from the ship.
Pintel and Ragetti hold their breaths, cheeks bulging.
- - CAMERA TURNS, SO THE BALCK PEARL IS RIGHT SIDE UP - -
ON THE HORIZON, the FLASH OF GREEN shoots up!
AND SUDDENLY - -
THWUMP!

586 EXT. BLACK PEARL - SUNRISE

All of the water FALLS with a giant SPLASH. The objects fall, people fall, the parrot falls, SLAMMING onto the deck. The water washes away, and the Black Pearl bobs on the sea.

Gibbs still holds his breath, unsure, turning red . . . finally has to let it out. Takes a deep breath --

GIBBS
Blessed sweet westerlies! We're back!

He wets his finger, lifts it.

Jack opens his fist, forces himself to look -- no black spot. Pintel and Ragetti hang upside-down, tied, tied to the mast.

PINTEL
This was your idea, and the fact that I went a long does not make you any less stupid!

Minie Mina
AHA! That's the part where thy start tipping the ship!! Like in the short clip showed a while ago from Disney channel. And the trailer where we see the pearl upside down.

GIBBS
Blessed sweet westerlies! We're back!

LOL. Gotta love Gibbs.

Lilimimi
Funny... I had this, but I missed one part in it ! Anyway, the script of 36 pages lacks of some scenes... big grin

Ericadawn
Because you have to incorporate the 36 and 56 to have a more complete script...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>