Question!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
I watched a programme a while back, can't remember what it was, but in it someone poured milk into a tub of Ben & Jerry's before eating it... Does that actually do anything? Or does it just make your milk cold?

Puzzle

Barker
Isn't "Question!" a SOAD song?

Röland

ToMacco

Puzzle
Originally posted by Barker
Isn't "Question!" a SOAD song?

Yessir.

ToMacco
what

Röland
Originally posted by ToMacco
What the hell are you talking about? sad

Pouring milk into your ice cream.

Captain Maynard
Dood, i put mint chocolate chip scoops in my milk. Makes the milk all good and minty

ToMacco

Mišt

Röland
It makes the ice cream go all nasty. no expression

Barker
Originally posted by Puzzle
Yessir.

a1hsauce
mmm milk

TigerEyes
I hate all you non allergic to milk people!

a1hsauce
lol i take it youre lactose intolerant?

Barker
Originally posted by TigerEyes
I hate all you non allergic to milk people!
I don't think Marylin Manson drinks milk. confused

TigerEyes
Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol i take it youre lactose intolerant? nopers actually allergic to milk...if i drink milk, eat yogurt or sour cream instently like fall over and die in pain and end up really sick for about 48hrs...
I can get away with cheese and ice cream sometimes...but it's doing damage to my intestins and stomach but i can't help it I love CHEESE!

a1hsauce
ohhh..dang..yah my ex gf was actually allergic to literally everything. she would always end up with stomach aches when she had dairy

TigerEyes
ohhh..dang..yah my ex gf was actually allergic to literally everything. she would always end up with stomach aches when she had dairy I'm allergic to: Eurithamiasin...sulpha, ciclore, milk, flowers, perfums, mold, dust, fake strawberry favoring, aspertame (like so bad), and some other unnamable drugs....

a1hsauce
yah...im allergic to bullshit too big grin

TigerEyes
yah...im allergic to bullshit too big grin are you maikng fun of me cuz i'm serious about all that! most of it I stop breathing, or my eyes swell shut...and it's not a pretty sight

a1hsauce
embarrasment i was joking....

but dang...that sounds pretty damn serious erm

TigerEyes
embarrasment i was joking....

but dang...that sounds pretty damn serious erm meh I just take like 40 different pills for it

a1hsauce
everyday or before the actual meal?

TigerEyes
every day...it's actually like 7 pills...4 for allergies, 2 for migrains adn the other is for the good stuff that happens later...if you get my drift!

a1hsauce
shifty

actually no i dont erm

ToMacco
Originally posted by TigerEyes
every day...it's actually like 7 pills...4 for allergies, 2 for migrains adn the other is for the good stuff that happens later...if you get my drift!

pillpoper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.