ok what does crossing midnight have to do with sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
crossing midnight is by mike carey who made lucifer morningstar the comic, now he's making crossing midnight which is supposidly having to do with the mythology of the sandman.........so what exactly does this have to do with sandman this series crossing midnight, after reading a review and even asking the reviwer about it he said that it had nothing to do with sandman can anyone help me out ID REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THIS STORY HAS TO DO WITH SANDMAN OR WILL.

Mider999
bump

Mider999
bump

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
crossing midnight is by mike carey who made lucifer morningstar the comic, now he's making crossing midnight which is supposidly having to do with the mythology of the sandman.........so what exactly does this have to do with sandman this series crossing midnight, after reading a review and even asking the reviwer about it he said that it had nothing to do with sandman can anyone help me out ID REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THIS STORY HAS TO DO WITH SANDMAN OR WILL.

i can do a lil research. ok

Mider999
that would be unbelievably kind and helpful of you

Mider999
bump

Mider999
bump

Endless Mike
I looked it up but I don't see it having anything to do with Sandman, other than it being a Vertigo title like Sandman.

Mider999
the thing says mix of korean horror or whatever with the sandman mythology perhaps just a ploy to sell comics?

Mider999
bump

Mider999
really need to know this question

Mider999
bump

Beta Ray Howard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossing_midnight

Stop bumping the thread.

Mider999
i dont see nothing in that wiki to tell me anything about weather its of sandman or not

Beta Ray Howard
i dont see nothing in that wiki to tell me anything about weather its of sandman or not

Then look it up. It's obvious nobody knows or cares about it on here.

Black Adam
after reading a review and even asking the reviwer about it he said that it had nothing to do with sandman

If the guy who actually reads the comic told you it has nothing to with Sandman

I think you should listen to him.....

Mider999
wow this thread sureeeeeeee does bother you guys............give me a break please, do no lives that this one thread bothers you so much........if so review your lives or here is a simple hint as to do when you see my thread that you dislike so much, ignore it............or GET OVER IT im not trying to bother you im just trying to get some info which nobody has been able to supply me thanks

Beta Ray Howard
People gave you info.

If there's no mention of Sandman, then he's not there.

Mider, shut the hell up.

Artemis1860
This should be in the comic book questions thread, a new thread wasn't necessary.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Artemis1860
This should be in the comic book questions thread, a new thread wasn't necessary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.