My New Sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mith fox
Its been a while and many failurs have happend but i think i got it right with this one. do u like it?? and is it better than my old ones.

Röland
Don't make a thread devoted to your sig.....

mith fox
Well how about you dont post in it. SPIDER MAN SUCKS!

Röland
Originally posted by mith fox
Well how about you dont post in it. SPIDER MAN SUCKS!

laughing

Barker

mith fox
CLOSED THIS THREAD SPIDER-MAN BOY GOTS A PROBLEM WITH IT AND EVERY ONE KNOWS HE ALWAYS HE ALWAYS HAS TO RUIN PPLS FUN.

Magee
Its been a while and many failurs have happend but i think i got it right with this one. do u like it?? and is it better than my old ones. Hmm i'm not sure, however it did make my eyes bleed.

Black Dalek
laughing

Röland
CLOSED THIS THREAD SPIDER-MAN BOY GOTS A PROBLEM WITH IT AND EVERY ONE KNOWS HE ALWAYS HE ALWAYS HAS TO RUIN PPLS FUN.

laughing

Oh and by the way your sig sucks. You failed again.

Magee
youpiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupi

Magee
seriously though it sucks, big time. If thats your best so far I wouldn't like to see your other work.

mith fox

Röland
ha i wouldt be talking

You just don't like it because you're a Spidey hater. mhm

Black Dalek
ha i wouldt be talking

He/She wouldn't be talking stupid, hes typing.

Eclipso
Its been a while and many failurs have happend but i think i got it right with this one. do u like it?? and is it better than my old ones.

Barker
haermm

mith fox
CLOSED

Eclipso
CLOSED

laughing

JacopeX
Its been a while and many failurs have happend but i think i got it right with this one. do u like it?? and is it better than my old ones. http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/218/foca1fm3eh7.png

Mine next one is better. big grin

Lana
What's wrong with using the Rate The Sig thread?

And...good for you, you can crop an image. At least start out with one that's larger than or the same size as what you want it to be in the end, so it's not pixelated.

Mywi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.