What if

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lucifer came up with a plan to defeat Marvel's Univeromnimegaverse what ever you wanna call it verse

He brings michael the arc angel from the main DCU, the Ultimator, and Mr. Mxy with him. He also has the spectre playing back up. Are there 5 beings in all of the Marvel who could stop them?

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Lucifer came up with a plan to defeat Marvel's Univeromnimegaverse what ever you wanna call it verse

He brings michael the arc angel from the main DCU, the Ultimator, and Mr. Mxy with him. He also has the spectre playing back up. Are there 5 beings in all of the Marvel who could stop them?

Living tribunal
eternity
abraxus
Pret con beyonder
thanos with infinity gems

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmeat
Living tribunal
eternity
abraxus
Pret con beyonder
thanos with infinity gems
NO.

xmeat
NO. yup

Soljer

TOAA. Thanks for playing.

Symmetric Chaos
Runner

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
TOAA. Thanks for playing.

Of course TOAA doesn't count.

Soljer
Of course TOAA doesn't count.

In that case, what the **** kind of thread is this?

Lucifer, Michael and the Spectre?

No shit no one below the one above all could take them. Spite.

Now,

Frozen lobsters can come back to life when thawed.

Symmetric Chaos
LEGO bricks are made of acrylonitrite butadiene styrene

Runner can still do it duh

guy222

TOAA/LivingTribunal/Thanos(HOTI)/Warlock(IG)

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Runner can still do it duh NOT THIS AGAIN STOP IT JUST STOOOOOOP

Soljer

Runner can still do it duh

Non-dairy creamer is flammable.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In that case, what the **** kind of thread is this?

Lucifer, Michael and the Spectre?

No shit no one below the one above all could take them. Spite.

Now,

Frozen lobsters can come back to life when thawed.

I'm going somewhere with this thread. Since every on thinks marvel cosmics >>>>>>>>DC cosmics, then the top 5 should equal out. Of course I already know the answer that makes the equation equal, but how many people really know?

Symmetric Chaos
I'm going somewhere with this thread. Since every on thinks marvel cosmics >>>>>>>>DC cosmics, then the top 5 should equal out. Of course I already know the answer that makes the equation equal, but how many people really know?

So you're continuing your obsession . . . nice

There are 324 possible solutions for Clue.

xmarksthespot
Non-dairy creamer is flammable. Inflammable means flammable. happy

xmeat
I'm going somewhere with this thread. Since every on thinks marvel cosmics >>>>>>>>DC cosmics, then the top 5 should equal out. Of course I already know the answer that makes the equation equal, but how many people really know? LT KILLS THEM ALL

Symmetric Chaos
The angle of the V in Times New Roman font is 47 degrees.

Soljer

Oh?

'Second Street' is the most common street name in the U.S.; 'First Street' is the sixth!

xmeat
no I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE SHUT UUUUUUUP

Soljer

In Florida, It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you're continuing your obsession . . . nice

There are 324 possible solutions for Clue.

MY obsession is always ongoing forever DC=Marvel, and I'll say it a billion times in many many ways.

Symmetric Chaos

Sit down, Shut up and Learn!

A yottasecond is 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 seconds or just under 3.2 QUADRILLION YEARS!

nvrbeenwthagirl

Go chew on a gamma bone or something you tard.

Soljer
MY obsession is always ongoing forever DC=Marvel, and I'll say it a billion times in many many ways.

Stilts were invented by French shepherds who needed a way to get around in wet marshes.

Crazy French.

Symmetric Chaos
There are a calculated 1,300,925,111,156,286,160,896 different readable ways to spell \/*@GR@.

xmeat
Go chew on a gamma bone or something you tard. GO SUCK ON SUPES CAPE FANBOY.

Soljer
Even a small amount of alcohol placed on a scorpion will make it go crazy and sting itself to death.

Symmetric Chaos
In 2005 the Psychonomic Bulletin & Review published a study scientifically proving that details are harder to perceive on far away objects.

Soljer
GO SUCK ON SUPES CAPE FANBOY.

Uhhh, Nvr dislikes Superman.

"Go shove Wonder Woman's aegis up your ass" would have been more appropriate.

xmarksthespot
In Florida, It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit. The Indian pharmaceutical industry was worth $6 billion in 2006.

nvrbeenwthagirl
GO SUCK ON SUPES CAPE FANBOY.

Go tast some more green jizz you hulk kcoc stroking freak.

Soljer

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The Indian pharmaceutical industry was worth $6 billion in 2006.

The United States has a rarely enforced law that classifies walking on a street while drunk as a DUI.

Soljer
A company in Taiwan makes dinnerware out of wheat, so you can eat your plate.

xmeat
Go tast some more green jizz you hulk kcoc stroking freak. TAKE ALL YOUR FANBOYISM AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR SUPES LOVING ASS.

xmarksthespot
The United States has a rarely enforced law that classifies walking on a street while drunk as a DUI. An ingredient in chocolate is toxic to dogs.

Symmetric Chaos
Historical evidence shows that Greek and Roman mime acts may have included live sex acts and real executions.

nvrbeenwthagirl
TAKE ALL YOUR FANBOYISM AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR SUPES LOVING ASS.

You have the wrong one here buddy. I hate superman. But then again, your the Hulk tard who thinks Hulk beats everyone. Hulk can't even beat aunt may on the day after she died. Get lost you forum joke.

Soljer
Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.

Symmetric Chaos
The worst video game ever made is generally regarded to be Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing by Stellar Stone LLC.

SpunkySmurph
You're all trendwhores

Soljer

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
You're all trendwhores

I was the first trendwhore, though. smile

xmeat
You have the wrong one here buddy. I hate superman. But then again, your the Hulk tard who thinks Hulk beats everyone. Hulk can't even beat aunt may on the day after she died. Get lost you forum joke. SUPES CANT EVEN BEAT A MAN IN A BAT COSTUME.
GO CHOKE ON SOME KRYPYONITE

Symmetric Chaos
You're all trendwhores

ARE NOT MY FACTS ARE FROM A DIFFERENT SOURCE stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of war or other emergencies.

no expressionno expressionno expressionno expression

xmarksthespot
The most expensive movie ever made was Cleopatra, starring Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, for an inflation adjusted $290.2 million U.S.

Soljer

SpunkySmurph
I was the first trendwhore, though. smile

True.
I'll have to find an award. hmm

Symmetric Chaos

Soljer
You know, I wonder if anyone reading all these is just going "Whoa! Cool! I didn't know that!" and believing it out right. Thus far, all the facts I've posted have been verified and true, but I'm curious; could I just start posting stuff like 'Certain breeds of chihuahua are strangely attracted to fire,' and have people walk off believing that for the rest of their lives?

SpunkySmurph
ARE NOT MY FACTS ARE FROM A DIFFERENT SOURCE stick out tongue

Nice Edit. no expression

Soljer
Nice Edit. no expression

I noticed that, too.

xmeat
PLEASE GO AWAAAAAAAY

Symmetric Chaos
Probably. I'm suprized anyone but me bother to verify their stuff

Soljer
Guys, if World War Three breaks out, don't sweat it. We're cool:

The IRS employees tax manual has instructions for collecting taxes after a nuclear war.

Symmetric Chaos
Nice Edit. no expression

HUH?

xmarksthespot
True.
I'll have to find an award. hmm Gigli won six Razzies.

Soljer
Gigli won six Razzies.

You are more likely to get attacked by a cow than a shark.

Symmetric Chaos
Mark Twain accurately predicted that his death would coincide with the return of Haley’s comet.

SpunkySmurph
HUH?

You edited your mistake, but I caught you stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
The smallest bones in the human body are the ossicles in the inner ear. The largest are the femora in the thighs.

tkitna
I was hoping Guy222 would have said Howlett as I find that humerous for some reason, but since he didnt I suppose I will.

Wolverine FTW

Soljer
Nice edit, Chaos. Seems that you and X are getting YOUR facts from the same place.

Symmetric Chaos
DAMN YOU SMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURF

xmeat
DAMN YOU AAALLLLLLL

Soljer
Lima beans contain cyanide!

Symmetric Chaos
Nice edit, Chaos. Seems that you and X are getting YOUR facts from the same place.

God I hope not my source is a word document I have on my computer

SpunkySmurph
You know, I wonder if anyone reading all these is just going "Whoa! Cool! I didn't know that!" and believing it out right. Thus far, all the facts I've posted have been verified and true, but I'm curious; could I just start posting stuff like 'Certain breeds of chihuahua are strangely attracted to fire,' and have people walk off believing that for the rest of their lives?

If some deranged person torched their chihuahua thinking it's a favor, I'll hunt you down and shoot you. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Popes St. Eusebius, St. Marcus, Boniface III, Severinus, Sisinnius, Valentine, Romanous, Theodore II, Leo V, Leo VI, Benedict V, John XVII, Sylvester III, Benedict IX, Damasus II, Celestine IV, Blessed Innocent V, Adrian V, St. Celestine V, Pius III, Innocent IX, John Paul I all completed their term of service as Pope in less than one year.

Soljer
God I hope not my source is a word document I have on my computer

Which is why you both posted 'Gigli won six razzies' one right after the other? shifty

xmarksthespot
Nice edit, Chaos. Seems that you and X are getting YOUR facts from the same place. Actually I've just been randomly browsing the web, except for the biology stuff.

Soljer
If some deranged person torched their chihuahua thinking it's a favor, I'll hunt you down and shoot you. no expression

Oh, please! I'd be doing the world a favor...

****ing Chihuahuas.

Soljer
Actually I've just been randomly browsing the web, except for the biology stuff.

Funny, I s'pose. The Gigli thing. Meh.

Symmetric Chaos
Massive quote induced typo actually (or maybe X is a sock of me . . .

Soljer
Massive quote induced typo actually (or maybe X is a sock of me . . .
We're all socks of someone. We've discussed this before.

And most all of them chain back to Whirly one way or another.

SpunkySmurph
Here's one I didn't know...
Each of the suits on a deck of cards represents the four major pillars of the economy in the middle ages: heart represented the Church, spades represented the military, clubs represented agriculture, and diamonds represented the merchant class.

Symmetric Chaos
Revelations 8, 1 'there was silence in heaven for about half an hour'.

The Hadith 'The prophet ate yogurt'.

The Talmut 'without wine there is no joy'.

SpunkySmurph
Oh, please! I'd be doing the world a favor...

****ing Chihuahuas.

Maybe it could slide if it's the Chihuahua from Legally Blonde

xmarksthespot
Funny, I s'pose. The Gigli thing. Meh. I was looking for something to do with awards. If anything he's a sock of me. I'm nothing if not original. doped

Milligram quantities of tetrodotoxin, the neurotoxin in Fugu, can be lethal. Tetrodotoxin disrupts the nervous system by blocking voltage-gated sodium channels. There is no antidote.

Symmetric Chaos
An artificial explosive called Nitrogen Triiodide is so sensitive when dry that creating a large pile can be enough to cause detonation.

SpunkySmurph
Betchyoo never knew that...

The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly.

Hercules
I'm learning so much from this thread, I now have enough useless facts to bore all my friends for months!

Good going people!

Symmetric Chaos
Betchyoo never knew that...

The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly.

I did (tivia is my passion)

Did you know that: Although sometimes claimed to be a super viscous liquid, glass is in fact a solid. Pitch is a real example of a super viscous liquid.

SpunkySmurph
I did (tivia is my passion)

Try this one on for size:

The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.

King Kandy
I've got a pretty creative one...

Thanos W/ HOTU
LT
Pre-Retcon beyonder
Mad Jim Jaspers
Protege

Protege steals the powers of everyone on his team, then everyone on Nvrs team.

xmarksthespot
There are 12 isotopes of seaborgium, the 106th element of the periodic table. It was named after Glenn T. Seaborg.

Symmetric Chaos
Try this one on for size:

The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.

Seems familiar . . .

Here another one

The intrinsic topography of a sphere does not become less spherical if a horn is pushed out. Don't ask.

SpunkySmurph

Seems familiar . . .

Here another one

Are we the only ones left?

EDIT: Nevermind, X is still here
What happened to Soljer?

St. Stephen is the patron saint of bricklayers.

xmarksthespot
I did (tivia is my passion). Tivia is not a word. happy

Symmetric Chaos
Tivia is not a word. happy

It toally is a wod

xmeat
WHAT IF YOU ALL SHUT THE HELL UP.

Symmetric Chaos
WHAT IF YOU ALL SHUT THE HELL UP.

THE WORLD WOULD END

SpunkySmurph
WHAT IF YOU ALL SHUT THE HELL UP. Charlie Brown's father was a barber.

xmeat
THE WORLD WOULD END THEN SHUT THE HELL UP

Symmetric Chaos
The rest mass of an adult human is equal to 7 quintillion joules of energy.

xmarksthespot
Charlie Brown's father was a barber. Charles Schulz was 77 when he died.

Symmetric Chaos
nuts is the greatest smiley ever created!

SpunkySmurph
THEN SHUT THE HELL UP Canadian researchers have found that Einstein's brain was 15% wider than normal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
I've got a pretty creative one...

Thanos W/ HOTU
LT
Pre-Retcon beyonder
Mad Jim Jaspers
Protege

Protege steals the powers of everyone on his team, then everyone on Nvrs team.

That is good, Tho protege prolly would get cremed or wiped out of the timeline. I'd add in the Molecule man pre retconned.

Symmetric Chaos
Alan Shepard used a 9 iron on the moon.

Soljer
Seaweed is used to thicken icecream.

TricksterPriest
Wow, you learn so much stuff by reading this thread.

Ok, here's one: The name, Alan Smithee, is used to signal in the entertainment business when a director, creator, etc, does not want to be associated or credited with a project. It's a pseudonym usually taken to mean that the studio or producers messed with the film and that it should not be taken to reflect on the creator.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Smithee

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wow, you learn so much stuff by reading this thread.

Ok, here's one: The name, Alan Smithee, is used to signal in the entertainment business when a director, creator, etc, does not want to be associated or credited with a project. It's a pseudonym usually taken to mean that the studio or producers messed with the film and that it should not be taken to reflect on the creator.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Smithee

Uninteresting, and too small....try again.

King Kandy
That is good, Tho protege prolly would get cremed or wiped out of the timeline. I'd add in the Molecule man pre retconned.
How the hell? Protege would have the powers of both teams, no way he would lose.

xmarksthespot
The first 100 digits of pi are as follows: 3.14159265 3589793238 4626433832 7950288419 7169399375 1058209749 4459230781 6406286208 9986280348 2534211706 7. The world record for memorizing pi is 67,890 digits, set by Lu Chao on Nov. 19th 2005.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What if every person who decided to ruin my thread with useless facts will now have the same thing done to thier by me forever. I will make it a point to continue to post rediculous jeapordy facts to anyone's threads who posted garbage in my thread. And I mean numberous post. Hundreds if I can help it.

masterbruce
hey nvr, I'm with you. I think it's stupid that people are spamming your post with this garbage.

SpunkySmurph
What if every person who decided to ruin my thread with useless facts will now have the same thing done to thier by me forever. I will make it a point to continue to post rediculous jeapordy facts to anyone's threads who posted garbage in my thread. And I mean numberous post. Hundreds if I can help it.

no expression

Mr. Snuffleupagas' first name was Alyoisus.

Soljer

Uhh...are we supposed to take spite threads seriously?

By feeding hens certain dyes they can be made to lay eggs with multi-colored yolks.

Soljer
no expression

Mr. Snuffleupagas' first name was Alyoisus.

I knew that one.

xmarksthespot
The bite force of a Tyrannosaurus rex was estimated to be between 6,410 to 13,400 Newtons.

SpunkySmurph
I knew that one.

But did you know this?

In most advertisments, including newspapers, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10

Soljer
Originally Luke Skywalker was named Luke Starkiller.

Do you think Star Wars would have been as successful?

Soljer
But did you know this?

In most advertisments, including newspapers, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10
Actually.....

No.

SpunkySmurph
Actually.....

No.

Damn Straight. no expression

xmarksthespot
The record for the number of yolks in one egg is 9. doped

masterbruce
this wasn't a spite thread, at least not that I'm aware of. you guys should'nt have spammed it.

SpunkySmurph
The record for the number of yokes in one egg is 9.

You can have multiple yokes in an egg? ermm

Soljer
Damn Straight. no expression

Did you know, the first recorded use of 'Spunk' as vulgar slang for seminal fluid was in 1888?

Soljer
You can have multiple yokes in an egg? ermm

Yolks. And yes.

xmarksthespot
The risk of a child having Down's syndrome increases more than 10 times, between the maternal ages 32-42. The risk of Down's at maternal age 47 is 1/20.

Soljer
The sting from a killer bee contains less venom than the sting from a regular bee!

xmarksthespot
The sting from a killer bee contains less venom than the sting from a regular bee! Honeybees can only sting mammals and birds once, as their barbed stingers cannot be retracted and detachment results in the tearing off of the bee's abdomen. However they can sting other bees multiple times.

SpunkySmurph
Did you know, the first recorded use of 'Spunk' as vulgar slang for seminal fluid was in 1888?

shock

Did you know...

I tried to look up what Soljer meant, and this was all I got?

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?p=6759836&posted=1

xmarksthespot
shock

Did you know...

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?p=6759836&posted=1 shock

Soljer has a secret other forum (with a bad colour scheme).

King Kandy
Everyone shut the F*ck up! This thread was fine, you guys didn't have to spam it! You're a bunch of godamn hypocrites!

xmeat
Everyone shut the F*ck up! This thread was fine, you guys didn't have to spam it! You're a bunch of godamn hypocrites! HELL YEAH

SpunkySmurph
Everyone shut the F*ck up! This thread was fine, you guys didn't have to spam it! You're a bunch of godamn hypocrites!

no expression

The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle. vin

Symmetric Chaos
SPAM IT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER SMURPH

masterbruce
Digi is here, hopefully he'll restore some sense to the board. He should seriously make me mod.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
Digi is here, hopefully he'll restore some sense to the board. He should seriously make me mod.

He's been here a while actually.

xmarksthespot
no expression

The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle. vin Tittle. vin

The word **** first appeared in the Oxford English Dictionary in 1972. It is one of the most versatile words in the English language.

masterbruce
He's been here a while actually.

really? why hasn't he closed this yet?

SpunkySmurph

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Ahh... that was good.

bigbran
He should seriously make me mod. hystericalhystericalhystericalhystericalhysterical
hystericalhystericalhysterical

Symmetric Chaos
really? why hasn't he closed this yet?

Dunno (maybe he's a sadist)

Have you reported it?

King Kandy
I'm starting to reconsider my position...

If you guys are going to pull shit like this, maybe he should be a mod.

Soljer
shock

Did you know...

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?p=6759836&posted=1

Wow, I'm actually curious now

http://soljer.com/

Commercial insurance, *****!

This thread was fine,

No. It wasn't.

Tittle. vin

I thought exactly the same.

Former U.S. President Franklin Pierce was arrested during his term as President for running over an old lady with his horse, but the charges were later dropped.

We need presidents like that now-a-days.

SpunkySmurph
A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down

Symmetric Chaos

If you guys are going to pull shit like this, maybe he should be a mod.

We all know MB would abuse that kind of power.

bigbran

If you guys are going to pull shit like this, maybe he should be a mod. because he wiz gtting pikkied on?

Why don't we make xmeat a mod? Why don't we make Devilgoblin a mod then?

Also, why the f*ck is he b*tching? It isn't even his thread. Why can't he stay away, and just stop? If anything nvr should be the one ranting and raving and wanting to be a mod. It makes no sense of what you, or masterbruce are trying to do.

xmarksthespot
really? why hasn't he closed this yet? Because it's a cornucopia of interesting information, maybe? doped

Or he just can't be bothered, or he hasn't seen it yet.

The word cornucopia derives from Greek myth, it is the horn of the goat, whose milk was used to nurse the infant Zeus. The myth varies between the goat being named Amalthea or a nymph named Amalthea using the goat. It could give the possessor whatever food or drink he desired.

SpunkySmurph
Wow, I'm actually curious now

http://soljer.com/

Commercial insurance, *****! I only find the little army man impressive hmm

No. It wasn't. I'm here strictly on a 'can't miss the fun' basis.

I thought exactly the same. So did I. I posted the smilie first vin

Former U.S. President Franklin Pierce was arrested during his term as President for running over an old lady with his horse, but the charges were later dropped.

We need presidents like that now-a-days. It would be an improvement.

xmarksthespot
Only two U.S. Presidents have ever been impeached, Andrew Johnson in 1868 and Bill Clinton in 1998. Both acquitted.

King Kandy
Originally posted by bigbran
because he wiz gtting pikkied on?

Why don't we make xmeat a mod? Why don't we make Devilgoblin a mod then?

Also, why the f*ck is he b*tching? It isn't even his thread. Why can't he stay away, and just stop? If anything nvr should be the one ranting and raving and wanting to be a mod. It makes no sense of what you, or masterbruce are trying to do.
So sticking up for someone who's getting picked on is being defined as a nonsensicle act now?

Showing remorse about you guys destroying a good thread without reason is being defined as hypocrisy?

masterbruce

Have you reported it?

No, I'm not a rat.

SpunkySmurph
No, I'm not a rat.

laughing

anyways...

I already knew this one. smile

A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one knows why.

masterbruce
We all know MB would abuse that kind of power.

Now, what did you base that statement on?

I wouldn't abuse my power. My ascension to Mod status would only usher in the golden age of KMC Versus. wink

TricksterPriest
Stay tuned to find out if Bush jr. gets impeached..... stick out tongue

'The Street Fighter' with Sonny Chiba, is the only movie to ever get an X rating for violence, in the US.

Bruce, this thread was crap when Nvr made it. The moment you agree is the moment I think you could be a mod.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>