Odin vs. the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Justice Legion A, that is. From DC 1 Million.

- Superman 1 Million
- Wonder Woman 1 Million
- Batman 1 Million
- Flash 1 Million (John Fox)
- Atom 1 Million
- Aquaman 1 Million
- Hourman 1 Million

Soljer
Batman steals his soul....

I mean....

What? no expression.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike

- Superman 1 Million
- Wonder Woman 1 Million
- Batman 1 Million
- Atom 1 Million
- Aquaman 1 Million
- Hourman 1 Million

Kinda not fair considering Superman 1M and WW 1M are like invulnerable to magic. And hourman 1million had the freakign worlogog.

guy222

- Superman 1 Million
- Wonder Woman 1 Million
- Batman 1 Million
- Atom 1 Million
- Aquaman 1 Million
- Hourman 1 Million

i love one sided matches. celestials/surtur w/twilight/odin w/gem of infinite suns win

left
Originally posted by guy222
i love one sided matches. celestials/surtur w/twilight/odin w/gem of infinite suns win

i swear i have no ideea wtf are you talking about, why are you constantly bringing up celestials in every thread there is (it's no even lame, it's ......... ) and why you actually change the thread fights the way you would like them to be (obviously involving celestials)

btw, the fight is not really fair ....

guy222
Originally posted by left
i swear i have no ideea wtf are you talking about, why are you constantly bringing up celestials in every thread there is (it's no even lame, it's ......... ) and why you actually change the thread fights the way you would like them to be (obviously involving celestials)

btw, the fight is not really fair ....

u answered ur own question. fight isn't fair

LORDSIDIOUS01

- Superman 1 Million
- Wonder Woman 1 Million
- Batman 1 Million
- Atom 1 Million
- Aquaman 1 Million
- Hourman 1 Million

meh. that's a stomp in DC favor. sidious say

Batman-Prime
Spite thread, the Marvelfraction on this board can't live with the fact that Post-Crisis Superman alone can take Odin down wink.

Soljer
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Spite thread, the Marvelfraction on this board can't live with the fact that Post-Crisis Superman alone can take Odin down wink.

'Nuff Said.

Magee
Superman take down Odin lmfao. No it would never happen Odin is on another level of power and don't forget Odin is based around one of Supermans weakness. However I would and will say Superman vs Thanos would be an interesting fight. evil face

Soljer
Originally posted by Magee
Superman take down Odin lmfao. No it would never happen Odin is on another level of power and don't forget Odin is based around one of Supermans weakness. However I would and will say Superman vs Thanos would be an interesting fight. evil face

Indeed.

It'd be interesting to see how long Thanos allows Superman to live.

It'd be interesting to see which avenue Thanos decides to take to victory.

It'd be interesting to see Kryptonian blood flying faster than a speeding bullet off of Thanos' fist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.