joker and batman vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
batman and joker gets one year of prep

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by qqqqqqq

meh. hulk smash. hulk smash

SpunkySmurph

Hulk gets completley curbstomped. no expression

Ptr_Grifin
Hulk lost to Batman already.

MrHeavySilence
I think Batman and Joker, with an entire year of preparation, could probably take down the Hulk.

Beta Ray Howard
Why not just tie Hulk to a post as well?

This is lame.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I think Batman and Joker, with an entire year of preparation, could probably take down the Hulk.

You've been gone fore a while. no expression

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Hulk lost to Batman already. wtf is batman gonna do to hulk ? one punch from hulk and R.I.P batman

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by spidey-dude
wtf is batman gonna do to hulk ? one punch from hulk and R.I.P batman

meh. batman knock silly by hulk. no contest

spetznaz

True, one punch from the Hulk (or for that matter any 'super' hero/villain) and not only is Batman out for the count he would also probably be dead (or on a fast track to death).

HOWEVER, and I raised this point on another thread, do you really think Batman's character traits imply he would waltz up to a character like the Hulk and exchange punches with him?

Do you think Batman's character strengths call for direct/linear engagements of his foes, whereby he walks up to a 'super' with nothing but his fists and tries to punch him out?

Do you think that Batman, with one year of prep, will arrive at a stratagem that has him walking up to the Hulk and engaging Banner's savage form in physical combat?

Obviously not. Batman is a character that engages from oblique angles, using force multipliers and systematically taking down far stronger opponents by using his superior intellect, resources, and omni-dimensional strategy.

It is like a hunter with a rifle going against a Cape Buffalo, and that hunter has an ENTIRE year of prep to kill that beast.
Now, if the Hunter is STUPID enough to waste that entire year and then walk up to the Cape Buffalo and try to punch it in its nose, then the hunter deserves to die (and if you read how African Buffalo kill their victims then you'll agree that it is one of the singularly worst ways to die). The animal is stronger, more resilient, more savage, and far faster than the human.
However if the hunter uses the entire year to come up with ways to kill the Buffalo, then the beast is as good as dead. The hunter could come up with a myriad ways of killing it ....ranging it from a simple shot to the noggin' all the way to an ambuscade whereby the path to the watering hole is littered with Claymore mines (yep, a rather messy way to kill an animal).

Same thing here.
Why would Batman (and we all know what his strengths are) have a YEAR of prep but then decide to go and trade blows with the Hulk!!!!

With a year of prep, and background knowledge on the Hulk (PARTICULARLY the basics .....for instance that it was a gamma-detonation that catalyzed the conversion, and that the metamorphosis is triggered by unabated rage) would enable Batman to come up with a viable solution to take out the Hulk.

Actually all Batman needs to know is that it was a Gamma explosion that started the entire thing, and that the process is initiated by rage (or intense emotion). Those two nuggets of knowledge, and an ENTIRE YEAR of prep, would enable Batman to take down the Hulk.

Ptr_Grifin

Silly B****, he isn't going to one punch him. He is going to kick him in the gut.

By the way, this is Batman without prep time.

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/7871/batmanvshulk12zw3.jpg

Magee
Batgod wins.

SupaEZE
MY ASS Batman's didnt really beat Hulk in that comic strip. Batman just postponed his defeat by putting him to sleep.
(HULK SMAHES BATMANS LEGS AND JOKER DIES LAUGHING BECAUSE OF THIS)

Symmetric Chaos
One year of prep for two of the smartest people on DCEarth . . .

Hulk goes down.

grey fox
Originally posted by spetznaz

Now, if the Hunter is STUPID enough to waste that entire year and then walk up to the Cape Buffalo and try to punch it in its nose, then the hunter deserves to die (and if you read how African Buffalo kill their victims then you'll agree that it is one of the singularly worst ways to die).

Huh , I just thought it trampled/gored it's victim to death , I can think of worse ways to die...

Redatom65
Batman will be crysing himself to sleep...

braz
one year of prep.? Hulk goes down. but if this was Savage Hulk, where hes absolutely pissed off and has like exponentially unlimited strength, then theres no chance for this dynamic duo.
that strip just about says it right there that Batman can hold his own in fighting h2h with the Hulk.
but give him a year of prep?!?!? Banner's goin down. i mean, id imagine with that much time Bruce could like construct some device that sucks out gamma rays or something to where he's just like Bruce Banner. add Joker in?

Batman Joker take this. 9/10

spidey-dude
batman has good fighting skills and all that. but he has no powers. if hulk punches him in the face byby batboy. his head will fly off of course.

golem370
Hulk has fought under water in space I think one Batman's leg would have snapped like a toothpick If he tryed that kind of kick. Hulk could do a thunder clap dispersizing the gas and even in the Movie Hulk he wasn't effected by gas and most comic movies do not do just to the characters abilities.

Modt
LOL@Batgod laughing

NiņoAraņa
with a year....Hulk has already turned back to Banner and forgoten they were coming...regular handgun shot into banner's head by joker FTW no expression

Soljer
Even if the Hulk did nothing but 'get angry' for a year straight - Batman has plenty of avenues to victory with prep. Not the least of which is BFR, let's see how the Hulk enjoys the Phantom Zone.

qqqqqqq
the joker and his laughing gas ftw

NiņoAraņa
the joker and his laughing gas ftw lmao i'd like to see a gassed Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.