Saturday Night Live

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
It is a quarter to 1 here in Minnesota. Mywi and Morning Glory are going to bed. Dammit.

But I still wanna play. Anyone wanna talk? Where'd Backfire go?

Barker
Technically, it'd be Sunday Morning Live.

TigerEyes
I got a few hours to spare online...I got....like 3 hours before my bf is off work and I get to see him so...HIYAS!

ToMacco
Originally posted by Barker
Technically, it'd be Sunday Morning Live.

Well, whatever. Thank you for making me feel stupid. sad

ToMacco
Originally posted by TigerEyes
I got a few hours to spare online...I got....like 3 hours before my bf is off work and I get to see him so...HIYAS!

cool

harleywindu
It's only a quarter to 11 in Vegas.

ToMacco
Originally posted by harleywindu
It's only a quarter to 11 in Vegas.

"Vegas, baby, VEGASSS!!!!!!"

TigerEyes
10 to 11 in VICTORIA! I live in the most boring city EVER! actually my city is known for parlement of bc and old lady places....

ToMacco
10 to 11 in VICTORIA! I live in the most boring city EVER! actually my city is known for parlement of bc and old lady places....

Is it true Canadians don't lock their doors? confused

TigerEyes
Originally posted by ToMacco
Is it true Canadians don't lock their doors? confused haha depends where you live...in victoria we do only cuz otherwise random university kids try and pass out in your living room but where my dad lives in Vancouver if you didn't you'd get shot in your sleep....so....but in small towns where relatives live none of my family does!

ToMacco
haha depends where you live...in victoria we do only cuz otherwise random university kids try and pass out in your living room but where my dad lives in Vancouver if you didn't you'd get shot in your sleep....so....but in small towns where relatives live none of my family does!

laughing out loud I would laugh my ass off if I woke up and there was a passed out college kid in my living room.

harleywindu
"Vegas, baby, VEGASSS!!!!!!"
Yes Vegas, well actually Logandale right now, but usually Vegas and still same time.

TigerEyes
laughing out loud I would laugh my ass off if I woke up and there was a passed out college kid in my living room. it's happened once...and it was scary..cuz i woke up adn went to sit on the couch adn this guy who actually lives down the street was on my couch...

ToMacco
Originally posted by harleywindu
Yes Vegas, well actually Logandale right now, but usually Vegas and still same time.

When I was 8 years old, I went to Vegas with my family. I couldn't go anywhere without some huge bouncer yelling at me. God, I was scared. sad

harleywindu
When I was 8 years old, I went to Vegas with my family. I couldn't go anywhere without some huge bouncer yelling at me. God, I was scared. sad
I don't go on the strip very often. I live in the better part of Vegas. It scares me here to. I would much rather live in Logandale where Ken lives.

guy222
It is a quarter to 1 here in Minnesota. Mywi and Morning Glory are going to bed. Dammit.

11:03 in Los Angeles

ToMacco
it's happened once...and it was scary..cuz i woke up adn went to sit on the couch adn this guy who actually lives down the street was on my couch...

Did you make the dude breakfast?

TigerEyes
Did you make the dude breakfast? nah he woke up adn freaked out and ran out...it was kinda funny! but we started locking our doors after that...and now the univeristy guy pass out on our lawn

ToMacco
nah he woke up adn freaked out and ran out...it was kinda funny! but we started locking our doors after that...and now the univeristy guy pass out on our lawn

crazy drunken canadian youth.

BackFire

I'm right here dude!

ToMacco
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm right here dude!

About time you silly bastard.

BackFire
Yesss!!

Calvin is awesome.

TigerEyes
I'm bored...and hotsauce hasn't pmed me back yet!

BackFire
I'm bored...and hotsauce hasn't pmed me back yet!

I hate your sig, because I hate the artist contained in it.

ToMacco
Yesss!!

Calvin is awesome.

I sure wonder what the hell he's chewing on, though. sad

TigerEyes
I hate your sig, because I hate the artist contained in it. I hte your sig cuz zombies and shit are ****ing retarded.
and i love my sig cuz the person in it is the bestiest!

ToMacco
I hte your sig cuz zombies and shit are ****ing retarded.
and i love my sig cuz the person in it is the bestiest!

Behave you two.

BackFire
I sure wonder what the hell he's chewing on, though. sad

Hehehehehe.

TigerEyes
Behave you two. i am.....

ToMacco
I Am Sam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.