Digi's Picking a New Mod! Quick, Everyone, Vote Smurf!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
It'e true! It's true!

And I'm not even sure I want to be a mod!

But you can't fight the fever, baby! laughcry

Vote Smurf!!!!!!!!!!

Digi, don't take this thread into consideration when you're about to pick me.... unless you like it

Martian_mind
I say vote Martian.

We come in all shapes and sizes,with the smurf package you just get a little blue queer who over-compensate's for his impotence by messing with people much taller than he is.

Blair Wind
A) I doubt Digi will be picking anyone soon. If he does it will be after he has considered people, and asked others for their opinion.

B) I doubt their will be a vote, and it will be at his and the other mod's sole discretion.

C).....I think he will laughing out loud at this smile

bigbran
This will most likely be closed.

SpunkySmurph
Meh. I'm not exactly attached to this thread. What can I say, something came over me. slide slide slide

Vote Smurf for '07!

Martian_mind
Vote Martian!!

ignore the dirty Blue bastard!!!

xmarksthespot
Raz picks the mods. I'd prefer to see Digi be made a Global with jurisdiction to ban only in the Comic forums than to have a new mod.

==========
A rhinoceros horn is not technically a true horn, as it's composed of just keratin rather than a bone core with a layer of keratin. It more closely resembles the composition of a horse's hoof.

Skeets
Being a mod is overrated,too much of a bother.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Raz picks the mods. I'd prefer to see Digi be made a Global with jurisdiction to ban only in the Comic forums than to have a new mod.

==========
A rhinoceros horn is not technically a true horn, as it's composed of just keratin rather than a bone core with a layer of keratin. It more closely resembles the composition of a horse's hoof.

I thought about that, but, I wondered, how would banning only in the comic book forums work?

They can only be banned if they've posted in a Comics thread?

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I thought about that, but, I wondered, how would banning only in the comic book forums work?

See!!the blue bastard doesn't even know how the system works!!! vote martian 07

Skeets

If you're a Global mod you can ban anyone.

grey fox
Originally posted by Skeets
Being a mod is overrated,too much of a bother.

Have to agree , even though i'm on here more often then most .

Plus 'id go power-mad , it'd happen.

Fanboy : Blhblahidicoy

Me : BAN !!!

SpunkySmurph
If you're a Global mod you can ban anyone.

I realize that, but X's suggestion was juristiction only to ban in the CBFs, however that would work...

Skeets
I realize that, but X's suggestion was juristiction only to ban in the CBFs, however that would work...
srug

xmarksthespot
Being a mod is overrated,too much of a bother. Indeed. Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

They can only be banned if they've posted in a Comics thread? I know they can ban anywhere, but it was just a suggestion basically so that Digi wouldn't have to constantly go to the other Globals.

==========
The youngest ever Nobel Laureate was Lawrence Bragg at 25. He was awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1915, alongside his father.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by grey fox
Have to agree , even though i'm on here more often then most .

Plus 'id go power-mad , it'd happen.

Fanboy : Blhblahidicoy

Me : BAN !!!

Vote for FOX!

SpunkySmurph
basically so that Digi wouldn't have to constantly go to the other Globals.

Being able to ban people who have posted in a comics thread?

Sounds like a deliciously disfunctional plan.

Let's implement it when I get into office! evillaugh

xmarksthespot
Being able to ban people who have posted in a comics thread?

Sounds like a deliciously disfunctional plan.

Let's implement it when I get into office! evillaugh So never. ermm

==========
The first commercially available microwave oven was released in 1947. It was 5.5 ft tall, weighed 750< lbs and cost ~$5000.

SpunkySmurph
So never. ermm

I'll show you. I'll show them all. ermmcry

grey fox
So never. ermm

==========
The first commercially available microwave oven was released in 1947. It was 5.5 ft tall, weighed 750< lbs and cost ~$5000.

$5000 for a microwave ? JESUS !

SpunkySmurph
Let it be known that the KMC random factoids spawned from only SMURF'S idea. (True Fact)

Another reason to vote Smurf!!! happy

xmarksthespot

SpunkySmurph
Yeah, but your facts sucked. happy

Don't worry, X, that's what all the trendwhores say at first. doped

xmarksthespot
Don't worry, X, that's what all the trendwhores say at first. doped Classy trendwhore. doped

At least I'm not just one of those regular whores like someone here *cough* SpunkySmurph *cough* Entire Smurf village. *cough*

==========
The tallest person in official history was Robert Pershing Wadlow, who reached a height of 8 ft 11 at the time of his death.

pr1983

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by pr1983
i'm gone for a week... and this is what happens? no expression That's not the half of it.

Skip to about post 8.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/441055_1-what-if

happy

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.