The Simpsons is the worst series on TV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
The show is so lame it's embarassing. The writing and jokes are horrible. I hate this show with every fibre of my being.

BackFire
the new ones aren't so good, the old ones are flawless.

Even the new ones are decent when compared to other shit on TV.

JacopeX
Originally posted by BackFire
the new ones aren't so good, the old ones are flawless.

Even the new ones are decent when compared to other shit on TV. Tsk...Yea friggin right.

Silverstein
yeah the new ones are really lame. lost its touch. its like Nintendo,keep milking something til the very last drop

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by BlackC@
The show is so lame it's embarassing. The writing and jokes are horrible. I hate this show with every fibre of my being. Nah.

dirkdirden

Morridini
Indeed, it's the best cartoon show.

SpaceMonkey
Simpsons is one of the best shows ever. The writing is brilliant and funny.

General G
The show is so lame it's embarassing. The writing and jokes are horrible. I hate this show with every fibre of my being.

no expression Your crazy...Simpsons Rule!

doan_m
While modern day Simpsons is a pale imitation of the old glory days, I still must say that Simpsons is still a pretty good TV show despite the fact that it can from time to time by pale in comparison to other animated shows.

Darth Vicious
18 seasons of suckiness? I doubt it! If it was crap it wouldnt have lasted this long.

Solo
Have you ever watched MTV, as of late?

Emma718
sure the newer eps aren't as good as some of the older ones but it's still a pretty good show. If it sucked that bad, why have they reached their 20th anniversary? and a movie?

and yeah mtv now seem to have more crap shows on...

G U I T A R
Simpsons poon

PiruBlood
simpsons is a great show but latlet its been wack after season 10.

Council#13

Are you referring to the old episodes, or the new ones?

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by General G
no expression Your crazy...Simpsons Rule!

EXACTLY< IF U SAID THAT TO ME TO MY FACE< UD B DEAD!!!!

Captain REX
Okay, so...this is a hate thread? Cool beans. Was there supposed to be something proved here?

Blue Dragon
It's so overrated, I don't get it myself. I never watch it & never will. Give it a thumbs down for once! No more Simpsons! mad

CaptainJacksLuv
more more simpsonssmile

Hidden Lotus

thats a pretty one sided opinion confused

Victor Von Doom
Idiotic. Even if it were not great, it's nowhere near the worst. This thread is just wilful opposition of a widely-held belief.

I also think people feel obliged to say the new episodes are shit. They aren't. Many of the new ones are better than many of the older ones.

CaptainJacksLuv
You dont make friends with salad.

I feel like chicken tonight.

sorry, felt tempted.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
It's so overrated, I don't get it myself. I never watch it & never will. Give it a thumbs down for once! No more Simpsons! mad

so if you never watch it and never will..how can you call it overrated? Don't you usually have to watch something in order to form an opinion on it?

H. S. 6
The Simpsons stopped being funny five years ago.

Tekno Boy
The Simpsons? Worst series on TV?

BLASFEMY!

Barker
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
EXACTLY< IF U SAID THAT TO ME TO MY FACE< UD B DEAD!!!!
no expression

ArdRigh
Well, the classic one is nice...

G U I T A R
I WOULDNT SAY WORST...any animated sitcom that can be on the air this long has to be damn good.

exanda kane

Someone hasn't watched Family Guy roll eyes (sarcastic)

manorastroman
the simpsons seasons two through nine is perhaps the greatest run in television history. once the seasons went double digits, the quality started dropping, until about season fourteen, when i totally stopped watching. i catch a new episode once in a while, and i ALWAYS hate it.

the episode that turned me was the musical episode where lisa dresses like jackie o and runs for school council. what a vile piece of shit that was.

jainasolo55
Originally posted by Emma718
sure the newer eps aren't as good as some of the older ones but it's still a pretty good show. If it sucked that bad, why have they reached their 20th anniversary? and a movie?

and yeah mtv now seem to have more crap shows on...

yeah so did 7th heaven and that shows been on for what.. 13 yrs!? and it blows

ADarksideJedi

I would be careful saying that if I were you.That show is pretty popular!Anytime soon the people of springfield will be after you with Fire and Pickforks!Olds ones are good newer ones ok!jm laughing

Kazenji
Originally posted by exanda kane
Someone hasn't watched Family Guy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yea some of the jokes on family guy are just stupid the simpsons do it much better.

ADarksideJedi
I like some of the family guy jokes but they are abit off and Simspons play it safer!jm

manorastroman
half the family guy jokes are copped from the simpsons.

exanda kane
Yeah, if I hear another of those "I remember the time when-" lines, followed by that exactly scene played out I'll crack. Seth Mcfarlene went way overboard on them, seems like he doesn't have enough material to cover the air time..

In the Simpsons, they'll give a "Remember the time when-" line, but instead of showing a three minute retelling of what's just been said, they'll move on, furthering the narrative and leaving you cracking up while the story continues.

Those much celeberated seasons of the Simpsons were truly amazing things in the world of TV. Saying that, and I'm not 100% on this as in the UK, things are usually aired out of chronological order, a recent episode had me in fits. Marge worries about a problem that is preying on her conscience. Homer "Wait a minute and allow me to play devils advocate here"...then we skip to a shot of Homer playing on a pinabll machine named Devils advocate in the Simpsons household. Fabulous.

LORDSIDIOUS01
The Simpsons have been on the air waaay too long.

Sea Bass 30
The new ones suck. Nothing can touch the old episodes though.

pepperjeff
The show has gone downhill over the years and is totally exhausted. The movie has no particular appeal.

vivando-loca
well, they must be doing something right. it's been on the air forever.

LostDoctor
I stop watching it , cause i got bored with it, not funny,
Series needs to end some time. Anychance turning this thread to a poll?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.