What if after Connor died Cassie found out she was pregnenat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
How could/would this have played out in the DCU if this had occurred?
What do you think of this possibility or the outcome of this event would be?

xmarksthespot
Can a half-Kryptonian impregnate a half-Greek god?

Entity
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Can a half-Kryptonian impregnate a half-Greek god?

1. In The Dark Knight Strikes Back Clark and Diana had a daughter. Laura
2. I would think Connors human half would do the bonding with Cassie and just bring the Kryptonian genes with them.
3. IT'S A COMIC!!! Any thing can happen.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Entity
1. In The Dark Knight Strikes Back Clark and Diana had a daughter. Laura
2. I would think Connors human half would do the bonding with Cassie and just bring the Kryptonian genes with them.
3. IT'S A COMIC!!! Any thing can happen. Just asking. I think it would be interesting if their child ended up a completely normal human due to both their human halves. doped

I think WW would kill Conner if he wasn't already dead.

I think Cassie would basically disappear from comics for a while except in guest spots as an auxiliary character.

Entity
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Just asking. I think it would be interesting if their child ended up a completely normal human due to both their human halves. doped

I think WW would kill Conner if he wasn't already dead.

I think Cassie would basically disappear from comics for a while except in guest spots as an auxiliary character.

I prefer to see the mix of Kal's and Diana's power with Luther's brain tied with a human componet in Cassie.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Entity
I prefer to see the mix of Kal's and Diana's power with Luther's brain tied with a human componet in Cassie.

Clark and Diana's power created the Multiversal Guardian of Hypertime. I forget his name. But he was uber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.